News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Telekinesis - First try

Previous topic - Next topic

SweP

This is my experience I decide to share with you from yesterday night.
I decided to try Telekinesis because I had an experience long time ago.

Alright, yesterday around 22:00 PM i decided to go for a mediation session and it went quite well. This session lasted about 20 minutes and after that I decided to try Telekinesis.

First I started out with some energy harvesting with moving mediation and this is when my hand went warm. I could actually feel the force between them. And then....
I cut out three aluminum pieces and placed them on the floor and sat straight in a like meditation position. After 10 minutes without result I decided to change my method and did an setup with an string and a little piece of aluminum at the end of the string, now it's very easy affected by any force.

This started out quite well and I was surprised. The piece moved a bit back and forward when I focused my attention at the piece.
At first.... I thought It need to be my breath that effect it and move it, but no... I decided to try to connect the object with my hand and WOW. I was amazed I felt a force between my hand and the object and my right hand went quite warm and heavy. Keep in mind I did this during relaxed mind and body.

30-40 minuter in the Telekinesis experience I tried to move it either left or right by intention. I did quite well. Like 20-30 % of the tries I succeeded. I found out that it may be easier to try just to move it or not, focused the mind or not. This actually didn't work that well and increased my believe in the breathing case.

So what can I do now? I went for chi projection with no movements and I held my breathing. Just to make "sure". No movement on like 10 seconds and it moved quite intense sometimes.
I just guess I need the accept the fact that Telekinesis works for me cause I could do no movements and breathing and still move the aluminum piece at the end of the string connected to the chair.

Felt very good at the movement because it actually felt like I controlled it movements :)

Cheers my freinds  :lol:

V4NZ

Cheers!
I also want to try that. .  Its amazing!
. , .
How do you meditate sir?

Szaxx

Put your test item in a sealed container. A large glass bowl on a table is simple enough. Put some water around the edge of the bowl to stop air movements from affecting your attempts.
You'll see if it was simply air moving things.
If it still moves as you willed it then youve got the power.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

V4NZ

Quote from: Szaxx on September 06, 2013, 03:12:06
Put your test item in a sealed container. A large glass bowl on a table is simple enough. Put some water around the edge of the bowl to stop air movements from affecting your attempts.

HAHA JUST LIKE MAKING PSI BALLS

SweP

Quote from: Szaxx on September 06, 2013, 03:12:06
Ah, going to try that out. I have also experienced things like connection between my solar plexus chakra and hand "chi-points". I dont know but it looks like I am able to cause a pressure at my solar plexus. But first I need to make a type of connection. Also... for this pressure feeling I dont have to be deep relaxed just a little is enough.

Connection method I am using(Discovered with experiements):
1. Be quite relaxed, no need for meditation before. Still prefered though, better results.
2. Point your finger att your chakra point and make a circle movement sometimes in a row.
3. Imagine a string, pole or something between middle of your hand and chakra point. At this point I am feeling pressure.

What could this be  :-o

Szaxx

The only chakra point that has made itself aware to me is the crown chakra. At times it felt like the top of my head was unscrewing itself. Wierd feeling definately. This happened on many occasions in the early 70's.
I only learned about chakras a couple of years ago and had never done anything related to energy work. I have no need to as everything seems to balance itself naturally.
If it's not broken, dont try to fix it.
I can get the same unscrewing feeling at any time by a simple thought. The hot hands one I always put down to reflected heat. That makes more sense to me.
Moving things is something I've done a long time ago and can on occasion spin a pie dish. It's nothing major and sometimes fails totally. The bowl idea came from previous experiments with this.
I'll make a video if I have any success and put it on YT.
Don't wait up though.
If anyone is successful in moving something inside a sealed container stick it on YT, what you did to make the movement can be posted here.

HindSight

SweP, out of curiosity, how long have you been practising meditation/other?

And for anyone else to answer, is there a direct correlation between the amount of  meditation and psychic powers? Or are some people just naturally capable?

We are informational beings sharing information for the betterment of humanity

Szaxx

That can't really be answered. Everyone can do this.
It's like running, some can run or jog all day while others manage a few yards.
If you were using anything greatly while young then it will be well developed in most cases when you are older.
That said, doing something related you may have missed the opportunity to do the whatever as you never knew you could manage it easily.
I'll use running again.
If you can run 100 metres in 11 seconds, by slowing down you may be able to run 15 miles easily.
If you've never tried, you never realise your potential.
Its like that.
There's still the fact that things can be developed if you're a natural too.
It's not 'have it' or 'don't have it', its awareness of your capabilities.
Being.aware is key in life in general.
Realise your potential. (sounds like an advert for the military).

SweP

Quote from: HindSight on September 06, 2013, 23:37:48
SweP, out of curiosity, how long have you been practising meditation/other?

And for anyone else to answer, is there a direct correlation between the amount of  meditation and psychic powers? Or are some people just naturally capable?

I've done meditation approx 7 months in total. At first I did Tai-chi 5 months which is a type of standing meditation / self defense. And now after my Tai-chi I've meditated 15-30 times. Also done some energy experiments during this course.