News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Telekinesis would be easy to learn if could see very small movements

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

Imagine learning to drive a car but you can only see when it moves at least 100 feet. So good luck getting it out of the driveway blind! Or even turning it on. You know the key is within 100 feet of the hole it should stick in. Are you even in the car?

In year 2003 when I decided to learn telekinesis, after having rarely done it accidentally, each week I practiced I could move it more than the last week. After 4 months https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKJGb4RNRB4 But it started really slow. For 3 weeks, 2 hours per day, I watched the psi wheel not moving. I decided I was going to think a bunch of different things and see what causes it. After those 42 hours it moved 1 millimeter, and practice after that went much faster.

It turns out what you should think is to prepare to have the same mental reaction to if it turns either of 2 opposite directions, and mostly observe it with that state of mind, and when it starts moving you make small adjustments between those 2 possible observations leading to the same mental reaction.

The point is, once you can see it moving, you can quickly learn to move it more than that. The problem most people face, and I faced for the first 42 hours of practice with no progress, is you're probably moving everything around you a little but its so small you cant see it, so when you do the right thing you dont notice it was the right thing so dont do it again. You keep trying random thoughts cuz you have no feedback.

I've been looking for, and expect to build soon (in a way anyone could repeat the experiment with only the stuff in their house), a way to very precisely measure telekinesis. I recently got a wireless optical mouse hanging from a long thread to move the cursor on screen similar to how it moved over the floor. Soon I will build a simple software to predict based on cursor movements what the next cursor movements will be, assuming the mouse is swinging and turning like that. If such a software can predict very accurately where the physical mouse will move next (by cursor movement), then the difference between the model and observation is telekinesis or anything that acts on the swinging mouse. It should swing at least 10 minutes. I'm thinking it might be able to measure movements of 10 micrometers since a pendulum's energy so predictably decays slowly even while the optical mouse itself is far less accurate than that. Hopefully I'll have a working telekinesis measuring tool soon that I can share with the world to use with their own mouse.

If this, or any similar experiment, works then learning telekinesis could get extremely easier for everyone.

baro-san

Quote from: beavis on September 05, 2017, 19:00:07
Imagine learning to drive a car but you can only see when it moves at least 100 feet. So good luck getting it out of the driveway blind! Or even turning it on. You know the key is within 100 feet of the hole it should stick in. Are you even in the car?

In year 2003 when I decided to learn telekinesis, after having rarely done it accidentally, each week I practiced I could move it more than the last week. After 4 months https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKJGb4RNRB4 But it started really slow. For 3 weeks, 2 hours per day, I watched the psi wheel not moving. I decided I was going to think a bunch of different things and see what causes it. After those 42 hours it moved 1 millimeter, and practice after that went much faster.

It turns out what you should think is to prepare to have the same mental reaction to if it turns either of 2 opposite directions, and mostly observe it with that state of mind, and when it starts moving you make small adjustments between those 2 possible observations leading to the same mental reaction.

The point is, once you can see it moving, you can quickly learn to move it more than that. The problem most people face, and I faced for the first 42 hours of practice with no progress, is you're probably moving everything around you a little but its so small you cant see it, so when you do the right thing you dont notice it was the right thing so dont do it again. You keep trying random thoughts cuz you have no feedback.

I've been looking for, and expect to build soon (in a way anyone could repeat the experiment with only the stuff in their house), a way to very precisely measure telekinesis. I recently got a wireless optical mouse hanging from a long thread to move the cursor on screen similar to how it moved over the floor. Soon I will build a simple software to predict based on cursor movements what the next cursor movements will be, assuming the mouse is swinging and turning like that. If such a software can predict very accurately where the physical mouse will move next (by cursor movement), then the difference between the model and observation is telekinesis or anything that acts on the swinging mouse. It should swing at least 10 minutes. I'm thinking it might be able to measure movements of 10 micrometers since a pendulum's energy so predictably decays slowly even while the optical mouse itself is far less accurate than that. Hopefully I'll have a working telekinesis measuring tool soon that I can share with the world to use with their own mouse.

If this, or any similar experiment, works then learning telekinesis could get extremely easier for everyone.

This sounds interesting. Good luck in your quest!
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

ThaomasOfGrey

Have you ever tried doing this experiment with another human to witness it? I have read theories that suggest these kinds of feats can only be performed when there is sufficient obfuscation to the scenario that we can deny the results (in this case the video that we can just say is a hoax to deny telekinesis).

Being able to do this alone is still pretty impressive for me, but how can we know it is real? I can't really think of a way. It could even be impossible based on our limiting beliefs.

It is definitely possible to measure and predict the mouse movements, I am not sure how accurate the results will be though. It would need to be very accurate to clearly point out the differences caused by the telekinesis, pending on how dramatic they are.

beavis

In 2003 when I was most skilled, a few people at a time saw me do telekinesis but when I tried in front of more people I couldnt. I've also seen a few people do it.

Bloodshadow

i'd never give up practicing if everytime I saw some results, when things don't happen after a while like say after months trying people tend to give up, like darn it show me my hard work paid off yeesh.

Phalanx

I have a book somewhere that talks about this experiment, that yes alone you can do maybe even it easily, but when you attempt it in front of others its a battle of consciousness. When dealing with consciousness you have individual and group, and since thoughts and beliefs effect our reality to some point its one versus the other. There are more people around you who think that it cant be done or if they say that they think its possible deep down subconsciously they believe it cant be, so group consciousness, thoughts and beliefs beats an individual. In order to beat a group that individual would have to probably be a highly awakened /enlightened person.
Good and evil are not conditions imposed by some benevolent deity, but states the soul must experience in order to surpass them and awaken.
-Neville Goddard

volcomstone

Hi Beavis,

I remember you had it down great. I had become pretty good at TK as well, I actually taught a friend to do it. 10 years later he asked me "were we crazy?" Shared delusions aren't possible....

I haven't tried in years. But Rolling papers aka zig zags are really light and work great as a psiwheel.

Even just placing it on your hand and watch.it twitch and curl.

Cheers
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away