News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Telepathy Experiences.

Previous topic - Next topic

PyroPsion69

ROFL, no colorkinesis would be taking an existing colored card and making it change colors. [8D]

Well I just did the most untelepathing thing ever, I stood up and banged my knee against the table [B)]. I haven't practiced telepathy heavily, but I will often pick up other people's thoughts when I'm talking to them. I am trying to hone it to the point where I can get information on command.

fireprooflighter

*UPDATE*

I took the PSAT's today. And since I'm a freshmen. I didn't really have to care. [:P] And I was sitting next to my friend that I practice telepathy with. And I sent her blue during the test. At the end...I told her I had sent her a color. And she blurted out..."I knew there was a reason I kept seeing blue!!!!!Why you mess me up Leslie..I couldn't concentrate."

[8)]Insert

Squeek

You're getting very good at it...but maybe you should concentrate on the test more [;)]

When you and your friend are comfortable with colors... you should go onto shapes...fruits...etc.  Then words and such.  Keep at it [:)]

And try to actually do the test when you have a chance... I should have.  I'm a senior now (had no school today because of it [|)] ) and I wish I would have taken the PSAT seriously.  I got an 1110 on the real deal.  I have no idea if I'll be able to even get into college...

WAIT...no more of this depressing crap.  Keep at it, you and your friend are doing great!

~Squeek

beavis

Why does every psychic ability have to have its own name? They all work the same way.

fireprooflighter

I think had some results and I wanted to share. And I want to hear other people's telepathy stories. [:)]

One of my friends and I "send" each other colors. It's gotten to the point where I either hear a voice in my head or see the color flash in my head.
 I also made index cards with colors on them. And when I touch them, the color shows up in my head.

Is that telepathy, or ESP, or something all together different...like colorkinesis...[:P]