News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

the ability to feel something just by looking at it.

Previous topic - Next topic

funfire

I've realized during school that If I could just look at something I can mentally touch it with my non physical hands. This only works for me if my hands are not receiving much input in the physical. It's like another way to remember a feeling. I imagine if my non physical hand were say on my water bottle it would feel like it would if I were actually holding it. If I could see how much water was in said water bottle I would be able to instantly calculate for the feeling of weight. Because I have felt so many things like weight, textures, hot/cold, pain and nothingness I'm able to usually able to come up with the right feeling just by having the intent to feel said object. If I were to see something I haven't touched or felt before I can still simulate what it would feel like if I were to touch it with very high accuracy.

With this ability it makes it easier for me too immerse myself in the non physical or the thought itself.

Szaxx

Try to feel the thoughts of another person not in your vicinity. Pain is a good one to try to find. Link who they are to something they have said or written. This is a step you can take to develop a better ability at reading people. It also supplies thoughts of others especially when you are attempting to see if anyone is thinking about you. Put yourself as the target in this case and search for the signature (feeling you get) from that person you sense. If you can match it then you already know them. It a big jump and not that easy to get the hang of.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bluefirephoenix

Very good. you can do more than that too. Like you don't have to know where the object is to feel it. you dont' have to be in the same room or even on the same planet. ... same universe to do it.  You can do this in any given point of time... that is you can do on an object that exists in the present past or future and in alternate timelines.

You can not only touch the object you can smell it feel it and taste it.

Welcome to remote viewing.

funfire

I also recently had a dream about literally someone trying to get a hold of my through the astral pulse forums in my dream which I never had before and I wake up to find later in the day that I was personally messaged by said person about 5 hours after I woke up. I would give out the name of the user name but I don't know if I should. I've never have been personally messaged on the astral pulse before but I think because this person sent me a personal message created a one on one connection that I experienced in the non physical.

Bluefirephoenix

THat could also be precognitive.  I've had a few things like that happen.... Yesterday for example i was thinking it would be nice to have some company over. We decided to go with some friends to Ft. L.  It's a historic recreation village and We haven't been in a couple years. 

But last night we had a car wreck. ... Now understand this town has max 1000 people in it. Basically consists of 3 big farms and a couple neighborhoods. The car went into the ditch on our property. ( driving on the wrong side of the road it looked like)  We had about 20 people on the property milling about gawking.  I realize for most of you this is pretty routine but not here it's an unusual event. The whole town was either walking here or driving by.

I had lots of company but not exactly what I had in mind when I was thinking about having company

I believe that the thought of having people here may have been a premonition of the car accident which my conscious mind took and ran with an interpretation of " oh I want some people over for tea. "

No one was hurt in the accident.

rainbowcity

I think the precognitive situations are already arranged not created by the one who sees them. Just my personal opinion.

I have had experiences where and object shows me what will happen before it happens so I may stop it from happening. Like a glass suggests I move it so it will not fall and break. Or some predetermined event will happen if I do not place a certain object in a certain way. It's not like me fretting about an object consciously, it is like a soft nudging from the object itself warning me.

I have had limited experience feeling something before seeing it. Like if you are searching for an object in a handbag and it is night. If you try to see it you will find it faster.