News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Day After Tomorrow

Previous topic - Next topic

RandomName

Thats a bit odd....I had a dream recently that involved me staring into the sky towards the moon, and me coming across a spirit/entity/guide I have encountered before. Now im confused as hell. My post elsewhere discusses seeing it again, and how I am never comfortable around it, but it is never hostile. I thought it related to the death of one of my family friends, but now that I realize it references the sky, its spooky...

Adam

It's funny looking back and seeing signs that you haven't previously recognised in your dreams, but now you can because of new thoughts you've been having, eh?

I had a very similar thing with one of my dreams - it was a dream that I saw as telling me that what was to come, would happen very quickly, and with very little warning. And that the danger would go from nothing, to tremendous in very little time. And now, after reading all this stuff recently about comets, I've realised that the symbolism has been WAY too similar for it to be meaningless.

On another note (I've been trying to find as many sources as I can for this, to eliminate the chance of it actually being a hoax, but I've got a feeling it's not...), have a look at this link:

http://www.safehaven.com/article-1597.htm

It's just a financial site, not a new-age one or whatever... but it says:
quote:

Let me just say from the outset that the Federal Reserve has confirmed our Stock Market Crash forecast by raising the Money Supply (M-3) by crisis proportions, up another 46.8 billion this past week. What awful calamity do they see? Something is up. This is unprecedented, unheard-of pre-catastrophe M-3 expansion. M-3 is up an amount that we've never seen before without a crisis - $155 billion over the past 4 weeks, a $2.0 trillion annualized pace, a 22.2 percent annualized rate of growth!!! There must be a crisis of historic proportions coming, and the Federal Reserve Bank of the United States is making sure that there is enough liquidity in place to protect our nation's fragile financial system. The amazing thing is, the Fed's actions mean they know what is about to happen. They are aware of a terrible, horrific imminent event. What could it be?

Go to the site and read it for yourself, but I mean... um... pieces of the puzzle falling into place or what?!? [?]

Edit: And another site... don't know how long this will be valid for, but check it out anyway. About half the page pertains to this.

http://www.urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Edit 2: 'nother site!

http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=3558

nrishiraj

Adam

Interesting how NASA muzzled it's staff. [:O]

This gets more compelling each day...

SomeBloke

A striking picture... but I bet we're all still here next month.

Adam

Whoa, wicked pic man! [:)]

Lemme pull this out:

Revelations 18:

1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen
7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

I pulled this from one of Oazaki's many posts. It doesn't prove anything really, but I think it basically suggests it's going to be VERY quick. Quite sudden. And this is based on my own view, my own conclusions. Primarily, it is based on a dream I had, and the way I feel about what is to come. And it makes sense for it to be sudden, too (at least to me).

Anyway, I don't think anyone on this forum is going anytime soon. I bet we're here for the afterwards [;)] ... but ultimately... we just have to see eh? I have definitely not set anything down in stone yet, but to be honest... this is the strongest connection I've felt to any of the suggested 'end of days' scenario, for lack of a better term. Transition is probably much better [;)]

But yeah... I've got a feeling it's going to be reallll quick, when it does happen. And I think it's going to happen sooner than most expect... but only God knows!

Aileron

Im not sure about quick, like blindly out of nowhere, but I do think increasingly.
ALready with each year, the weather patterns degrade. The increasingly chaotic weather is an obvious affect from many factors, the ozone, global warming, the population, deforestation, and other resource depletion.
These are common sense factors though, and I believe that we will hit a peak point in the weather within four years, maybe six if we are lucky, and by that time Im sure other things will be on our mind as well.

The movie was an exageration of what can happen, and played it out as though a football in mid air, dropped like a stone from gravity, rather than flowing the distance.

If any of those scenarios were to occur, it wouldnt be simultaniously, and definately not as quick, this is has been pointed out regularly since the release.

The asteroid thing, although having nothing to do with the movie, is another doomsday scenario we all have an obsession with.
So many things can happen to us, and if were to occur, what was the point in stressing about it? I know most of you are, you are just playing with the idea, and relating as to why these things are happening in your own sense, but to those who are. Stop.

You could die tommorrow, or fifty years from now, but you will die, as we all will eventually.
Hell, I know if a meteor was going to hit and there was a slim chance of survival, I would probably end up getting certain things out of the way, finding the best view, and smiling as the burning rock hurtled towards me.

I liked the pic. It always gives me a warm sensation in my belly to see things like that.
St. Augustine - "Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?"

madonafrk

do i believe the end is at near? or that the end is near for some? personally, i do not. One, by the end of this year, we will look back at this and wonder why or what made us think these things. its not that i dont believe, its just, i dont think this is the year for it.
jsb

Kerrblur

madonafrk,

Hey I am very glad your participating in this post, I wish everyone would participate more in this, because I wish to hear everyones oppinions on this.  But I do not want to force you into beliving some of the information me and the others have gathered but, I do want you to TRY to believe one thing.  

I want you to believe that there is not going to be a end, but a new beginning, a clean record, nomore wars, nomore killing, one clean sweep, then a new start.

Its not going to be as bad as you think it is.  Plus if you and I die, we will just be reincarnated back evwentually to live on the new earth.  Its evolution my friend, your generation and mine, and others liekwise, go through life taking the most precious things for granted, like there home, Earth.  We never stop and bother to think what Reaaly could happen to us.  "Well it hasnt happen to my grandparents, no comets!"  Well, comets have hit the earth before, theres been giant cataclismic(SP?) events like the Great flood, and the Ice age, and the passing of niburu 3600 years ago.  In the bible they called it Wormwood.

Well, just sit and think about what you never think about in daily life. :)
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Adam

Hmm. Plot thickens.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/signs/signs.htm

Seems that 'Aussie Bloke' could well be full of sh*t. Seems that he is not Grant Gartrell as claimed. Man. This is tinkling me off. I just wish I could get some straight answers without all this BS flying around.

Something is going to happen soon though. I've got a strong feeling it will be this month.

Aileron

curious. Where did you read that?

I would be highly motivated to find out for myself, checking the news and media for terrorist alerts and what alert they are at, and checking astronomical events from different sources to find out whether or not that is true, and even if true, coincidence?

that is an interesting notion though.
St. Augustine - "Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?"

Kerrblur

Wow, the more you guys keep throwing the information out, the better the information gathered about this coming event.  

Our government if you have noticed the past week(s) have been interesting,  It is said that they will raise the terror alert to Red before the event happens.  On CNN and the other major networks have been releaseing this information about our government alsudden coming out with this information concerning this 'terorist' on the loose with definent plans to 'attack' our homeland. lol  NOW why would they say this junk unless they had to in order to raise the terror alert to red; which is pointless because you and I all know that when its on status 'RED' our counties, cities have to spend millions of extra dollars to maintain a higher state of security.

I'm probably wrong here but, thats why we have not had the terror status at Red for awhile!  Make sense that they would do it right before the hit of the comets.

Now if you have followed through the links that I have given you in my original post, then your up to date on whats going on, and if you havnt and think its too boring well then at LEAST look at this link if you havnt already heard it.....  Its a recording of a Art Bell coast to Coast show.
http://www.metatech.org/Art_Bell_Area_51_aliens_audio_tape.html

I just typed thsi real quick so sorry for any mis spellings and TERRIBLE grammer.
nor bottle in creeds

Kerrblur

WTF HAH! no sh*t!! (Nay im not cussing nomore! *waits for candy*)

ill get better lol.

My Goodness, I'll [place my trust on the picture that its real.  holy cow, I want one to hit my house!
nor bottle in creeds

Nidhananda

In case anyone is interested, there was a big explosion from a meteor here in the Pac NW... pretty big flash and sonic booms and all that good stuff.

I know someone who's house had shaken from it. He thought it was an earthquake.

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/meteor_washington_040603.html

Nay

quote:
Originally posted by Kerrblur

WTF HAH! no sh*t!! (Nay im not cussing nomore! *waits for candy*)

ill get better lol.

My Goodness, I'll [place my trust on the picture that its real.  holy cow, I want one to hit my house!

LOL..*hands Kerrblur a whole mess of candy*

Thanks Kerrblur, for keeping it all good..[:D]

Hugs~ Nay

Kerrblur

Yea nay! ;) teach a dog a trick 3-12 times they learn sooner or later!

But anyway cool link Nidhananda Ill look into this. shoot, keep piling in the links thaT YOU  get!
nor bottle in creeds

SmileySpirit14

you wanna know my opinion? i couldnt care less if the world got hit with a comet or global warming or whatever yall are panicking about. yall are saying that the world is gonna turn into total chaos and yall are doing a good job at starting it so far!
live forever or die trying

Gwathren

quote:
Originally posted by SomeBloke

A striking picture... but I bet we're all still here next month.

This looks like Moon fallen on Earth.
People feared that would actually happen before the ideas of gravity or smth. The picture gives a rather sick idea of meteors. However, it is striking, and I'm sure that's what you had in mind. [;)]

Meteors fall on Earth all the time. Most of them are destroyed as they pass through the atmosphere.

Meteors are I'm afraid the greatest danger to us.

Did you know that it's highly probable that it was a meteor that ended the rule of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago? about 95% of all living was destroyed. Wouldn't hope that humans would survive this right? However, I saw a documentary that we have some sort of thing that could destroy a meteor. Some sort of rocket. A very unique one. I think the russians had it. NOt sure, though.

But that a meteor would kill us the next year? No. I don't think so.

By the way,
If a Moon-sized meteor would decide to hit us, then I'm afraid even all nuclear weapons and the fire-arm arsenal of men couldn't make a difference.

Little meteors fall down to earth all the time(since not all of them burn in the atmosphere).

As a matter a fact, If you heard of Homeros' "ODYSSEY", then the so-called "Fireland" there should be the moment where a famous meteor falls to Estonia.

Cool.
"Everything returns as before, and there is nothing new under the Sun, and man never changes although his clothes change and also the words of his language change."
Mika Waltari "Sinuhe"

halfphased

I don't think anyone mentioned this, but on June 3rd a large meteor flew over Washinton State.  Here is a link to the story: http://www.komotv.com/stories/31552.htm

Also, on June 10th an explosive meteor suppossedly made an appearance over New Zealand.  Here is the link: http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0%2C2106%2C2937159a7693%2C00.html

Quiet Storm

:)

Yea, there was also a second one that hit yesterday (June 12, 2004) and landed on a family's couch. Here's the story: http://tvnz.co.nz/view/news_nationa...438?format=html

Here's another link for the first meteor that you are talking about Half-Phased: http://www.mytown.co.nz/story/mytstorydisplay.cfm?thecity=hawkesbay&thepage=news&storyID=3571753&type=nzh

Quiet Storm

[:O][:O][:O][:)][:)][:)]

NEWS ALERT FROM THE SURVIVAL CENTER, JUNE 13, 2004
http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=4301

SomeBloke

We have been receiving a lot of information on potential asteroid/space debris hitting earth as soon as this month. We HAVE NOT been able to verify this...
Funny I seem to remember they were advising everyone to run for the hills a week or two ago - maybe I'm thinking of some other site.

Quiet Storm

Really? I didn't know.

It provides alot of links to articles that could be reguarded as "evidence", but confirmation? I don't think we will get "official" confirmation of an asteroid coming from our freindly government till like the day before it hits, or perhaps no "official" statement at all will be made by them.

Though, there is one link that leads to an article from National Geographic which states that there could be asteroids headed our way that could destroy cities very soon, and I think this article was written on May this year (correct me if I am wrong). The article is good for publicity, but though nobody seems to pay attention to it, or even care about it if they did. The mass media routinely glamourizes "human interest" topics like sports, entertainment, sex, and violence, yet they can't even at least give a minute to warn people of the the Earth changes that are headed our way. They do this to "keep life normal", so that there isn't any chaos. They could break the news in a more comforting way and spread the news the way we "spiritually aware" folks view the whole situation, but then again, certain government officials are greedy and want to ensure a spot for survival first than any others. Do they even care about human rights? I don't think so, especially when they are not even aware that some group of entities are using them as chess peices on the "chessboard" we know as Earth.

Ahh well, they will get whats comin though, we will see. :)

SomeBloke

There's definitely been a sudden increase in the number of asteroids coming close to Earth, and there will be more.  I think you're right, if a big one really was going to hit, most governments would prefer people not to know.

especially when they are not even aware that some group of entities are using them as chess peices on the "chessboard" we know as Earth.
And the numerous chess-players each think they're going to win...
Why are the stakes so high?  Why are they all playing?  Do they hope to inherit a planet desolated by an asteroid or is something much more subtle going on?  I dunno.

Kerrblur

This is what I have been saying, The more you people bring in the information following mine and the all the previous ones that people have handed to this thread, its becoming more and more evident that a coming event is to happen, then following the crossing of the planet.  So I'll tell you right now what  I am doing, I am going about my life as if I do not know anything ...

(BTW I sent you guys a link to this radio Recording from Art Bell and a Area 51 gu that called who listened to it? http://www.metatech.org/Art_Bell_Area_51_aliens_audio_tape.html)

this is going to stop all wars, all terrorism, all suicidal(SP?) bombings, its going to spark the new beginning! going to be awesome.
somebloke, its subtle, there will be no demons, or any kind of STS races that will suceed in getting there hands on our land, the zetas and others will not allow it to happen ever, there are a good dozen races looking after us right now as we speak, and if you wish to get ahold of them, its just a thought away also heh :)

nor bottle in creeds