News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Effects of Agenig.

Previous topic - Next topic

lucid dancer

I had this exact thought a while back.  I was thinking that old people may seem crazy, but they're the opposite.  Collecting all the years of intelligence and experience. It's one of those things that we can only guess about until we're actually old enough to go through it.  They really don't get as much respect as they deserve!

Tom

I hope you are right. If I am lucky enough to live to be old, a better connection to higher things would help compensate for physical deterioration.

distant bell

I´m working in a "endstation" for elderly who are demented and senile..
It is pretty wierd sometimes. Many seem to have gone back a few steps in there mental age- I think that this might be a way of escaping the unavoidable.
After al- they know that they never will leav that place again- it´s not getting any better.. only worse- now who would not get mad from that?

Well I agree- I think that some of them who claim to se different things are actually doing it. And after all- they live a wery introspective life.. in there own world- no wounder if they would develople psychic abilitys..

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

cainam_nazier

The place that I work deals mostly with the elderly, and most of them never leave.

There seem to be a lot of people who for lack of a better term seem to loose there mind as the get closer to death.  Well at least this is the view of the general public.  These people begin to see things, people from the past, ther versions of themselves, and a multitude of other things.   Now I accept that there are a good number of them that end up going just flate crazy, but I also think that there are many who are not crazy but are actually seeing the things that they say they are.

I am starting to believe that as a person becomes closer to natural death thier mind becomes more lucid and open to the astral.  But unfortunately since the vast majority of the people of the world do not know what it is that they are seeing it has adverse affects on them.   As a result they get labeled as mentally unstable and do not get the help that they may need.  I think for many that if they were to get some sort of councelling from some one who knew what they were seeing and could help them they would pass a little easier.

I dunno, just a thought.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.