News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

www.farsight.org - remote viewing & E.T life

Previous topic - Next topic

KP

Thanks for the info Patrick, I intend to buy that book in the near future.  I am also attending the UK course in Farsight SRV in March this year.  Should be an interesting experience.

Fat_Turkey

BEWARE THE GREYS!!!! These little gremlin-like punks are also called Zetas. They are the typical Roswell crash-landing alien creature, but they are masters of psychic abilities and astral project most of the time to protect their pathetic physical body.

But anyways, beware of these things. They are possibly the most evil thing I have ever encountered. Just looking at a sci-fi PICTURE reminds me of the fear that strikes your heart when they look you in the eye.

Things I've noticed that attract Greys :
Being aware of them
Using energy at night whilst thinking of negs
Thinking about what they can do to you
Negative thoughts, i.e. if you are depressed you are more likely to be attacked.

View my post "A haunting?" about my experience with these damned creatures that are going on as we speak.

Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Risu no Kairu

Thank you for listing things to not think about thatwill attract them. :( Now, that's all I'm going to be able to think about! DAH! I'ma beatx0rz them up with my mind.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

ralphm

According to my memory Courtney Brown was the originator of the idea that the Hale-Bopp comet was being followed by a spaceship.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Brian Hacking

That's at least partially correct Ralph,   Courtney Brown did indeed contribute to tha Haley-Bp incident.

I found his book interesting,  but about halfway through it I felt a shift in the 'quality' of the viewings.   In RV it's very easiy to let your own assumtions take over.  

I would recommend the books written by Joseph McMoneagle if you are interested in learning about RV.   Another excellent RV book is 'Psychic Warrior' By David A. Morehouse.  There are other great sources of RV information  one good one is  http://www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/

It's a good introduction to the RV world.

Brian

Tom

The free course on remote viewing that was on the farsight web site has not been available through their web site for some time now. Instead they suggest getting it through file sharing programs like Kazaa. I don't want to install spyware (which is packaged with most file sharing programs).

psaunder

hi there,

I realise this is forum for spiritual development, so I hope I have not offended anyone by posting what might be considerd slightly OT.

I am quite new to this website, and have been lurking for a while.

Recently i picked up a book at my local supermarket titled:

"Cosmic Voyage: A Scientific  Discovery of Extraterrestrials Visiting Earth" by Courntey Brown."

At first I thought it was a novel, then when I read the blurb mention  E.T's called "Greys", this aligns with other material I have read at www.cassiopeia.org .  I am about 2/3 way through the book and what he has discovered through remote viewing is astounding to say the least.

He details remote viewing experiences where he has conversations with Jesus, other intelligent life forms, and is able to observe incidients that occured hundreds of thousands of years ago.

Many of the things he details have had my mouth agap in astonishment.

If you are curious about where the human race fits in the greater scheme of things, then this is book may be a good starting point.

www.farsight.org also has a lot of information details how to become proficient in remote viewing.

I hope someone finds this information useful.

Regards,

Patrick.