News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

the matrix reloaded flying?

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

I have tried and failed. Takes too much energy.

gbarton13

lol... it would be awesome. Sorry you failed... is there anyway to increase your energy to be able to do it?

beavis

Its called "energy raising". One kind of that is "NEW". Search for it. But it increases too slow to get enough to fly (for most people?).

Squeek

Hi,

I moved this topic to General Metaphysics for now, as it had nothing to do with OBE discussions.  PM me if you feel this was wrong.

~Squeek

The AlphaOmega

Fun idea I guess, but flying is flying.  It's beyond me why everyone is so fascinated with "The Matrix" concept.  It's a cool movie, maybe gets you thinking outside the box.  But when you start applying it to your life and your beliefs, then you got some problems.  IT'S NOT REAL!!! I've had the ability to fly in lucid dreams before, but never in the real time zone.  Does it matter how you take off?
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

zaicer

I agree with The AlphaOmega.

Matrix kind of flying is just a dream.

I have thought about it. To acomplish such a thing one would need to learn levitation which would allow you to decreas the amount of energy used during such a flight and then one would need to be VERY skilled in telechinesis to control his body during flight.
Such abilities are very hard to obtain, and even if you have them it would be very doubtfull that you could fly. Energy neccecery to do it would be enermous.

I have abondoned this idea after thinking about it for a while, buying and flying in one of those mini-chopers ( just like the ones from the bond movies) would be a lot more practical.
Now is the moment of power!!!

mattrox

maybe if you trained in qi gong for 80 years and mastered telekinesis and energy manipulation you could fly.  but by that time you would probably be focused on ascending into heaven or the astral.

pod3

For me, attempts at this only creates thuds beneath me.

Energy raising brings more, but what to do with it?

I think there is something to be said for overcoming a sort of suction.

James S

Only creates thuds beneath you?

That sounds less like telekinesis and more like gas propulsion [:D]

alpine9

Gaining full accses to the kundalini energy should allow for this type of activity.

kakkarot

there's a lot of misinformation out there about kundalini. if you are going to try and practice that, find out what it REALLY is and is NOT first. and you'll probably want a teacher too.

as for flying... *looks up* no superman sightings yet [|)]

~kakkarot

James S

quote:
Originally posted by alpine9

Gaining full accses to the kundalini energy should allow for this type of activity.

Ditto to what Kakkarot said!

Full Kundalini awakening is not something to be messed with. You need to know what you're doing here. Besides that, the effect it has is on your consciousness, not your physical body.

Check out this link to see what Robert Bruce has to say about the Kundalini. It will give you a better idea about what it really is.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1016&whichpage=2

Robert's post is towards the bottom of the page.

By the way guys, take note of what Kakkarot has to say about this. He's been studying this stuff for quite some time now and he knows what he's talking about.

Regards,
James.

volcomstone

when you become a true siddha, flying will be obsolete
opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away

Hephaestus

Flying like Neo is impossible.

pod3

Well, speaking of gas, the rocket propulsion approach is not enough. If you way 100 lbs and exert 100lbs of force beneath you, then the effect will be the same as stomping with that amount of force.

Basically, this was kakkarot's idea, I thought. If I am not mistaken, he is the one who says a "bubble" of energy is formed in the midsection, pushed down to the toes, compressed, and pops back out? This reeks of a certain DBZ site's jing blast, but who am I to question what works?

However, having played with this before, my understanding is that a 100lb person could even exert 1000lbs of jing without moving.

No offense, I'd humor another approach to this.

I'm looking into concepts of velocity (speed+direction) rather than the opposing inertias, which is the basis of astral bombs.

gbarton13

Hey everyone,
I was wondering... has anyone tried flying like Neo in the matrix reloaded. He stands up, twists and bends his knee and then shoots straight up like a rocket and the ground ripples. It would be cool to do this.