News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Meaning of Sex

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashfo

Astralc, what do you mean by using my chi and kundalini?

I know Chi is energy - would this be the same as working with NEW?

I'm also looking at doing Reiki and perhaps a martial art... Would Chi be more associated with this?

Thanks,

- Ashfo

cainam_nazier

Just so every one who may be thinking that sex is a requirment to be considered alive, well, I am 25 years old and a virgin.  And I will add that I am healthy and stable.   Alhtough I would like to give it a go I do not spent may free time seeking it out.  I figure htat it will happen when it happens.  It is not an issue I push.

Bisart
"Another good point. For someone who has had a pretty inactive sex life as far as sex with a parter is concerned, it took me awhile to learn that craving a partner causes unnecessary grief. I try mantras such as "all things in their own time" and "when I am truly ready, a partner will appear." Even "everything happens for a reason" can really help me out sometimes. This "involuntary celibacy" can hold many lessons if I look for them."

"involuntary celibacy"  I know exactly how that feels.    Question.  The mantras, do they really work for you?  It is interesting thought.  I tend to get depressed some times, it is not the lack of sex but rather the lack of love, which I seek more.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

distant bell

Hay Roge- I´m 24 and in your exact position. I haven´t had a girl friend
for many years. I guess it wouldn´t be wery hard to go out and find a woman for the night... but that´s really not what I´m after. I couldn´t be that close to a perfect stranger. What I whant is a woman to love and be loved by, the sex part is really not important for me. Most people seem to think that sex is wery important though... that kind of scares me..
There is this show on tv - big brother- wher a bunch of stranegrs live in a housed montored by cameras al the time..
There always are the persons who are on this show who say things like-
"I havn´t had sex for three weeks now- this is horible!"
That is just wierd.. Are people really that primitive?

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

steveb

Greetings all

If you dont have partner and wish to practise riasing sexual energy, it can be done, but not in the contempary masterbtion style. Vizualizing, fantasizing is out. If you feel the need to masterbate, let the energy's rise naturualy. DO NOT fantasize, this just gives into ego's of lust. Once the sexual organs are ready you can begin Transmutation. At this point you can use your imagination/ visualization to pull the energies out of the sexual organs up to the brain ect. Pulling the energies up is simmalar to relaxation with the breath:  elevater, sinking feeling, ladder method ect. As you inhale slowly, imagine/vizualize your energies rizing up yor spine to your brain. On the short exhale, imagine/visualize the energys going from the forehead to the heart. Keep this up untill the energys subside.
              It is important not to ejaculate, this wastes the energies. It is also important for males to let the energies disapate otherwise you could end up with what they call, "lovers nuts" ( pains in the testicles ), ooochhh.
               What is written above is a very,very basic overview,

Regards  Steve

kifyre

quote:
Originally posted by steveb:
Greetings all

If you dont have partner and wish to practise riasing sexual energy, it can be done, but not in the contempary masterbtion style. Vizualizing, fantasizing is out. If you feel the need to masterbate, let the energy's rise naturualy. DO NOT fantasize, this just gives into ego's of lust. Once the sexual organs are ready you can begin Transmutation. At this point you can use your imagination/ visualization to pull the energies out of the sexual organs up to the brain ect. Pulling the energies up is simmalar to relaxation with the breath:  elevater, sinking feeling, ladder method ect. As you inhale slowly, imagine/vizualize your energies rizing up yor spine to your brain. On the short exhale, imagine/visualize the energys going from the forehead to the heart. Keep this up untill the energys subside.
              It is important not to ejaculate, this wastes the energies. It is also important for males to let the energies disapate otherwise you could end up with what they call, "lovers nuts" ( pains in the testicles ), ooochhh.

Regards  Steve

Now, what I want to know is where is this huge amount of energy coming from? In NEW, for example, one draw in energy from the feet and hands. But where does sexual energy come from? If we generate it internally, then how do we gain? Is sexuality used as a tool to convert something from the body into something more useful--energy?

Mark

cainam_nazier

As far as where the energy comes from.  I have always looked at like this.  All the energy we need for our whole lives is already in us.  It is moved, stored, and generated naturally by the body.   The various "chakras" are more like transformers.  Each one originally designed for certain purposes.  That take a set amount of energy and convert it into the kind and amount of energy that is needed.  

Now through learning to manipulate this you can get a  better transformer.  And use less raw energy and get more converted energy out of it.  

Does that make sence?

David Rogalski

distant bell

Steve-
If one neither masturbates nor fantasises how then can the sexual energy be raised? Or did I undrstand your post wrong? Do you mean something like focusing the awareness on the genital are? A bit like NEW but used differently?

Felix

Adept_of_Light

[q]
Now, what I want to know is where is this huge amount of energy coming from? In NEW, for example, one draw in energy from the feet and hands. But where does sexual energy come from? If we generate it internally, then how do we gain? Is sexuality used as a tool to convert something from the body into something more useful--energy?
Mark
[/q]

Hello Kifyre,

Sexual energy does have an origin, as does everything else. Nothing comes from nothing. To suggest anything comes from nothing is an absurdity. Even our modern physicists agree on this one (matter can not be created nor destroyed). Also note, that matter = energy and vice versa, in addition matter can be converted into various forms of energy (i.e wood can be transformed into heat energy). Thus we can conclude in part that the invisible energies we speak of here (such as sexual energy), may originate from visible matter.

The sexual energy comes indirectly from the same sources which fuel our bodies:
1) Breath
2) Food
3) Water

These raw material fuel for our organs such as lungs, heart, brain as well as our reproductive organs to create semen and the various lubricants etc. But the invisible sexual energy we speak of here resides  in the invisible body - the Astral/Etheric body - which is made up of the Chakras. For the invisible sexual energy, the origin is the root chakra. But still you ask, so how is the root chakra filled with energy?

This can be done twofold.

1) From the same sources which feed the physical body
2) From the energy pathways which are connected to the secondary and tetriary chakras (i.e. the hands and feet feed the secondary chakras/pathways which in turn can feed/fill the primary chakras such as root chakra - this is not new info to people on this website who read NEW in detail).

So let me go back to point 1 again.  In order for the chakras to be fed from our physical body there must be interconnection points. Such points are referred to as the Plexus.

Plexus:
a) A structure in the form of a network, especially of nerves, blood vessels, or lymphatics: the cardiac plexus; the pelvic plexus.
b) A combination of interlaced parts; a network.

I hope this has shed some light on your question.

Now going off topic a bit...
It is this concept of interconnection between the physical and the Astral which allows for the explanation of Energy Healing such as Reiki and Pranic among others. The healing of the physical body via the astral is possible via these interconnection points. If the Astral/Chakra body was completely separate from the physical, energy healing would not work at all. This is also why our physical health also reflects in the appearance of our Aura.

PS. I am no expert in these areas, I have barely begun researching this, so if anybody with more knowledge on this notes any errors, please feel free to correct me.

Be well,
(in the physical and the astral)  ;-)

--
Adept of Light

"What in fact does man know? Nothing, and at the same time he is allowed to ignore nothing. Devoid of knowledge, he is called upon to know all" - Eliphas Levi
"First do what is necessary, then do what is possible, and soon you will be doing the impossible" St. Francis of Assis

Ashfo

Adept,

I couldnt resist replying to your agreement with the first law of thermodynamics - that energy (matter) cannot be created or destroyed.

An ounce of matter was destroyed in the atomic blast above Hiroshima, and more importantly...

Free Energy is here. It works. We dont need oil, but the politicians, the government and the rich do. Why? To stay rich. So why hasn't FE been released to the world? A host of dis-information and mock experiments undertaken by "scientists". Many people who develop FE  are bought out, "quietened" or patent their ideas in vain hope that they one day might make some money from their designs.

Dont believe me?  I have seen Adams (a NZ scientist) free energy machine. It works. I am in the process of building one myself (they're not insanely complicated) and you can too. Look over the net, people are now sharing their information rather than patenting it as they can see the only way for FE to get out is for the masses to realize its here and real.

- Ashfo

Adept_of_Light

[q]
I couldnt resist replying to your agreement with the first law of thermodynamics - that energy (matter) cannot be created or destroyed.

An ounce of matter was destroyed in the atomic blast above Hiroshima, and more importantly...
[/q]

Ashfo,

How do you prove the destruction of matter? Was it destroyed, or was it converted into the energy which causes the blast/force of the atomic bomb?
I'll admit my physics knowledge is limited, but I know enough to know physics doesn't have the "theory of everything" yet ;-)

PS. Maybe we should create a new topic for this.
PPS. I haven't read up on FE my only speculation is that if it were real it would solve many of the physical world's problems and create new ones - at least temporarily. You'd think the US government would be the first to use such free energy, then they wouldn't have to depend on Arabic countries to provide them with fuel and they'd easily win any future wars with countries which are primarily funded from their oil reserves.
--
Adept of Light

"What in fact does man know? Nothing, and at the same time he is allowed to ignore nothing. Devoid of knowledge, he is called upon to know all" - Eliphas Levi
"First do what is necessary, then do what is possible, and soon you will be doing the impossible" St. Francis of Assis

steveb

Greeting all

Steve wrote :    If you dont have partner and wish to practise riasing sexual energy, it can be done, but not in the contempary masterbtion style. Vizualizing, fantasizing is out. If you feel the need to masterbate, let the energy's rise naturualy. DO NOT fantasize, this just gives into ego's of lust. Once the sexual organs are ready you can begin Transmutation. At this point you can use your imagination/ visualization to pull the energies out of the sexual organs up to the brain ect. Pulling the energies up is simmalar to relaxation with the breath: elevater, sinking feeling, ladder method ect. As you inhale slowly, imagine/vizualize your energies rizing up yor spine to your brain. On the short exhale, imagine/visualize the energys going from the forehead to the heart. Keep this up untill the energys subside.

Regards Steve

Distant bell wrote :        If one neither masturbates nor fantasises how then can the sexual energy be raised? Or did I undrstand your post wrong? Do you mean something like focusing the awareness on the genital are? A bit like NEW but used differently?

DB , the post did read a little strange, it's a hands on event mate, it's just you should stay away from fantasizing lustfull ideas and scenes..

Regards  Steve

Florian

Hey everyone,

I just wanna make a quick comment on that energy/matter issue.

AoL http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_tongue.gif" border=0> is right there... you can't destroy matter/energy.

These two are kinda interchangable which is most easily seen in this often abused e=mc^2 formula.
With c being a constant that basically means you get a certain amount of energy for a certain amount of matter and vice versa.

So... how can this happen the "normal" way (i.e. I don't mean the witch doctor from next door converting your balls into fire http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>)

The easiest way to approach this might be radioactive decay, something with which most of you should be familiar from school.
(i hope i get that right in english http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_tongue.gif" border=0>)

The two most interesting phenomenons here would be gamma-decay and especially beta-plus decay. (in post-preview the plus sign didn't show up...  hmm "+" <-- here should be one ?)

When an isotope decays through beta-plus decay it will send out a particle called "positron", which is basically the same as an electron, just positively charged. It's the antimatter equivalent of an electron. Now, as the positron has left the atom, some quite basic law starts acting: the positron will emmediatley get attracted to one of the uh.. more than millions of electrons http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0> aournd it (particles of opposite charges attract each other). Once it reaches it, they will "anihilate" as matter and antimatter always do, creating two gamma rays with a energy of 511 KeV each shooting away in a 180° angle (that's the energy of a electron not in motion).

With a gamma ray now (whether obtained through gamma decay or something else, that doesn't matter), there can happen something quite interesting as well. The literal translation from german would be pair building effect, but I doubt that's the correct english term. This phenomenon can happen when the energy of a gamma ray is higher than twice the energy of an electron not in movement (E(gamma) > 2 m(electron)*c^2 = 1022 KeV).  Here the gamma ray splits up in a positron and an electron (plus remaining gamma) thus basically creating matter out of energy.
(in case somebody doesn't know: a gamma ray is electromagnetic radiation... and a photon but that's another discussion http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>).

It would be really interesting if anyone could explain how matter/energy get's completley annihilated... commeon, don't be shy http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0> they'll probably even give you a nobel prize for it http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

btw if one of those Free Energy machines actually worked (which I highly doubt), then this doesn't mean that it creates energy out of nothing. They just simply don't know where it comes from http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>

cainam_nazier

Energy anihilation = black holes.  And here is the fun part about it.  You can't prove me wrong cause they don't know what is inside one just that nothing gets out.

David Rogalski

distant bell

I am practising NEW, and it sounds to me like the NEW system and the different other systems mentioned here ( kundalini, tantra) are variations on he same principle. Is not the NEW system on of the best systems for raising energy? What is the difference between NEW energy and sexual energy?
I gett the feeling that it might be two names for one energy. I know that
Robert Bruce thought it to be advicable not to use NEW on the sexual organs, because the body awareness could get stuck there.
Dose anybody of you who use kundalini/tantra use NEW too? It would be interesting to hear what you consider to be the difference to be between the two systems.

Felix

Qui-Gon Jinn

About matter can or can not be destroyed...  from the "research" I´ve doing, I´ve come to the conclusion that no, matter can not be destroyed no matter how you approach it....  matter is only energy, and energy can not be destroyed, only REORGANIZED....    just hypothetically, if matter (energy) was to be destroyed - where would it go??  

Steve, you wrote "It is also important for males to let the energies disapate otherwise you could end up with what they call, "lovers nuts" - translation please, dunno what "disapate" means....  

FELIX, hur går det med NEW´en?   Hoppas läget i Lund är förträffligt...  1 mål ifrån drygt 100 000:- på tipset idag........  jippiiiii.. inte ;(  menmen, that´s life...   ska vi dra en varsin tjuga nästa helg, lr kanske en femtilapp even?

Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

astralc

Ashfo & Kifyre and others

chi is just energy, the same as for reiki, yogic prana, wicca or kundalini, it is all much the same, besides, we all have the same body it can't be much different. Having said that we can make it change, Fire chi is pretty darn hot and dangerous. It can be manifested through chi breathing and years of training. Fire chi is used in martial arts for killing. Water chi is soft chi, and is used for healing.

Through tai chi and other toaist meditation methods Fire chi is created and then converted to Water chi for safe use in our body, for self healing and enlightenment. There are techniques for doing this.

As for the Head, crown chakra, as many have said before, stay away from it until you can already center your chi and earth it safely. I have counselled several people who have tried these methods to create Fire chi, and 'burnt' themselves. They brought chi up into their heads and heart and literally blew a few fuses. It can actually damage the fine nerves in the midbrain and around the heart. If it affects the heart it creates panic attacks, if it damages the head it creates paranoia and delusions. I kid you not, I have seen it in action.

The chinese martial arts have a word for this, it translates into 'wild fire' or 'bush fire' for us in Australia. It is Fire chi that has been let loose and 'burns' the delicate nerves.

So, to be able to use Fire chi and to push it out forcefully out of the crown chakra for OOB, you need many years of practice and training.

Astralc
If you are interested in some articles on this you can find them on my web site below.

www.shoal.net.au/~astralc

kifyre

quote:
Originally posted by Adept_of_Light:
[It is this concept of interconnection between the physical and the Astral which allows for the explanation of Energy Healing such as Reiki and Pranic among others. The healing of the physical body via the astral is possible via these interconnection points. If the Astral/Chakra body was completely separate from the physical, energy healing would not work at all. This is also why our physical health also reflects in the appearance of our Aura.

I don't think this is the complete picture. (I'm not saying you do either, of course.)

I do agree there are obvious connection points. There seems to be a one-to-one correspondence between the chakras and the endocrine system. There also seems to be a correspondence between nerve clusters and secondary energy centers. So, there seems to be a complicated energy body within the complicated physical body, and they interact. Some people even claim that all physical illness is the result of energy body imbalances. I don't think this is likely because when I got an almost-broken bone, for example, I felt an energy blockage in this area. I would personally like to assume that the energetic body completely governs the physical body--it would be comforting to me--but it's quite a sweeping claim that shouldn't be automatically assumed. Certainly they influence each other, and healing one side would dramatically influence the other.

Another thing that confuses me is that the energy body has structure. Within this structure is more energy. We move it up and down, push it out of our hands, feel it. How is "loose" energy different from the structure of the energy body? How is this structure maintained? We have bones, tissue, and skin, and fluid such as blook flows through this structure. Maybe the energetic situation is analogous.

So, what is the mechanism for the energy body to interact with physical reality? I personally think it's through quantum uncertainty. Until a particle is observed, some of its attributes are undefined. There is an inherent randomness and uncertainty in the fabric of physical reality. Experiments by the PEAR group [http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/], for example, have determined that human consciousness has a small but statistically significant effect on probabalistic events. It has been proven that human consciousness affects reality. (Also see Reinventing Medicine by Larry Dossey(?)) I personally believe that this manipulation of reality, the manifestation of human will, is through quantum uncertainty. A whole bunch of random events, instead of canceling each other out, line up to our will, and miracles happen.

Internal neuron function in the brain is still unexplained. It has been hypothesized that quantum effects, electron tunneling, determine whether neurons fire. (Physics of Consciousness, by Evan Walker) Perhaps our eternal consciousness manifests on a physical level through quantum effects in the human brain. Maybe we control our bodies through quantum effects.

To jump back to healing... Given quantum mechanics, it is physically possible (though infinitesimely improbable) that the chair I'm sitting on now could disappear from under me and reappear five feet to my right, causing me to fall to the ground. The length of time to go by for this to actually have a high probability of occuring is as long as several lifetimes of the universe, but it's possible. I think this "anything can happen" reality is how healing can take place. I think energy might be likened in some way to "potential." The more energy we have, and the more focused our will, the greater the "probabalistic override" of reality.

In any case, I'm rambling now. So many holes and inconsistencies, but it's a start. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0> Anyone have differing paradigms and opinions?

Mark

P.S. What if energy doesn't really "flow like water?" What if, as we move our awareness around, we're creating weird reality fluctuations that cause sensations in our nerves, and makes our brain do funny things? That doesn't explain all the spontaneous buzzing activity I get. And, there really does seem to be structure... And there really is a flowing "feeling." But it's so weird that we can lump this stuff up and push it around with our minds. I like it, but I can't make sense of it. You can't bunch up electric current and push it around. I guess it's a bad analogy.

Mark

Update: Actually, don't reply to this here. I'm going to make it a new topic. In Gen. Metaphysics. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Ashfo

I've created a "Free Energy" topic in Astral Chat for this FE chat to continue in as it seems quite popular :)

- Ashfo

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

steveb

Greetings

Qui-Gon Jinn wrote :
Steve, you wrote "It is also important for males to let the energies disapate otherwise you could end up with what they call, "lovers nuts" - translation please, dunno what "disapate" means....

Qui-Gon, what can I say, I've just invented a new word. " I think I'll ring Websters". Replace disapate with subside and it should make sense.

Regards Steve

WalkerInTheWoods

I very much agree that the media promotes a harmful attitude towards sex. As someone stated they seem to push it off on to us that going without sex for a few weeks is such a terrible thing. They then throw almost naked, good looking people at us. They push this getting laid attitude. I see getting laid as different than what has been discussed here. There are different kinds of sex, some good some harmful. Getting laid is one of the more harmful as it is not about emotion but just getting off with whoever. This for one does not help with our emotional state, in fact it can harm it. This also is physically dangerous as one can get diseases. I find it funny, or disturbing, that the media will tell you to be careful about having sex, then turns around and shows people getting laid with strangers. And that you have to have sex all the time. Now lets look at what is actually being pushed here, lust.
Lust does not go well with the Tao/Tantric practices. Lust is the attraction to the physical flesh. The practices make you concentrate on the energies. So if you are having sex with someone because you think they are hot or just because they make you horny, then it is very difficult to do the energy practices. You are lusting making it hard to move your concentration to the energy. These practices are easiest when done with yourself or with someone you know and care about. I actually find the practices makes me feel even closer to my partner than the usually way.
When I talk about sex, I am referring to the second. I am not talking about the lustful getting laid. I am talking about a healthy, emotional, spiritual and energy act. This is the kind of sex that I think is important, though not necessary, for a healthy life. Again this is not necessary to have a partner. I find this actually helps me when I do not have a partner.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

kifyre

Here's a little survey, because I'm trying to figure out this "sex" thing.

Do you think about sex more than you'd like, or let sex influence you more than you'd like?

Even if your answer is no, I'd still be curious about your thoughts.

If you answer is yes, why do you think that's the case?

Hormones (just because we're human), societal inundation (we're indoctrinated), religious issues (it's been blown out of proportion), unseen influences (true influence from beyond the physical)?

As long as I'm trying to figure out the meaning of everything, I might as well try and figure out the meaning of sex too. Why sex? It's like eating and drinking and other "human" impulses. But it seems that the concept of sex extends beyond the physical world.

Why are people so hung up about sex? And are we just wasting our time?

How does being a spiritual entity relate to being a sexual entity?

Mark