News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Third-Eye Problem

Previous topic - Next topic

Rastus

I'm interested in what a Chakra test is?

When trying to see Aura's, the fewer distractiosn the better.  Probably the "best" place is a white room with subdued lighting.  Not pitch black, but not reading light either, somewhere inbetween.  Some people have better luck with natural sunlight (and the normal living resonce to it), but artificial works fine.  The white walls won't confuse your with background colors.  Initially you should see something fairly weak.  Seeing the Etheric Aura (I think of it as the body envelope) is fairly easy to see, but the color doesn't cahnge from person to person (shouldn't if your healthy?).  Pets are good test subjects if they remain still (that means cats over dogs in my experience, and I have a white cat, great practice dummy!).  You trying to see something that is dynamically alive, it moves and can be quite subtle at times.

Can you see your own Aura?  That's probably the easiest to see.  Sit in a comfy chair, wearing some shorts, and try to see your legs/feet.  You can do this when your falling asleep.

I have found raising power helps Auric sight.  Raising power, then opening all my chakras, then focusing with the third eye.  Remember that you have to see past your own Aura to see others.  I've never seen this stated, but if you can shield, or do metaphysical invisibility, then why not block your own vision?  Along those lines try relaxing your own Aura when viewing, try to make it transparent to Auric/Astral vision, picture it as glass and not a mirror.  Alternately you can it expand and thin out.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Flamethon

A chakra test is a test with questions that ask about yourself to see how open each Chakra is. I did my test at      
   http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakraevaltest.php

I mostly practice seeing auras in my bathroom since its the only room with white walls. When I am in the bathroom I turn the lights off and use the night light and I look at some plants that I have in there.
I never tried looking at my own aura so I'll try that.

and what do you mean by raising power? like training alot?
And what is shield and metaphysical invisibility?
Life is a Journey, a Journey where all events that occur are merely those created through Will and Faith. Have Faith that you Will overcome all obstacles. Open the Heart and let the Mind flow freely for these are the keys to living life to the fullest.

Rastus

Power=bio energy

Power is what I use to heal and manipulate Aura's with.  Power is how I can AP and See Astrally.  Download the Guide on NEW and give a quick lookover.  There are many techniques to raise, use, and store power.  you need some power to do the things your want to do.

Shields are what you use to block things your don't want to happen.  you can block someone from Astrally approaching your or seeing your from a distance(metaphysical invisibility).  So to can you block your own sight inadvertantly.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Flamethon

Ok thanks. I'll try these things and hopefully they will work.
Life is a Journey, a Journey where all events that occur are merely those created through Will and Faith. Have Faith that you Will overcome all obstacles. Open the Heart and let the Mind flow freely for these are the keys to living life to the fullest.

Rastus

Interesting test, but I think it needs more questions:

Root: under-active (0%)
Sacral: open (38%)
Navel: over-active (75%)
Heart: open (25%)
Throat: over-active (75%)
Third Eye: over-active (88%)
Crown: open (69%)

Which seems about right, I'm a little reluctant to trust others (root).

I think if you work on power building for ....oh...say 2 weeks you will have much more success in everything you are working on.  Think of it as riding in a car but never revving the engine past idle?  Never turning your stereo up past 2?

I'm running out of analogies.

Flamethon

I have been practicing seeing auras (2months), doing Telekinesis (2 months), listening to a CD for opening each Chakra (a week), doing dream interpretations (month), and trying Astral Projection (a week) and I can tell that my psychic powers have increased.

I can see auras and have been able to for about 2 months but everytime I see auras, I can only see fuzzy white light, never color. I try seeing auras all the time even when I am sitting in a car going somewhere. I always practice seeing auras on plants and trees. The problem is I have been practicing for 2 months and I practiced sometimes last year and I still can't see any colors [:(]. I don't know why and I want to know why I can't see colors yet. I've been patient but still I don't see colors. I took a chakra test yesterday and my most opened chakra is the Third Eye.

Root: under-active (-19%)
Sacral: under-active (6%)
Navel: open (56%)
Heart: open (38%)
Throat: open (50%)
Third Eye: open (63%)
Crown: open (50%)

NeoSaturn

woah, if your las chakra opens kundalini may begin to flow, but be careful, i only have one closed one aswell.

astral man

Root:   open   (31%)
Sacral:   open   (31%)
Navel:   open   (31%)
Heart:   open   (44%)
Throat:   over-active   (81%)
Third Eye:   open   (63%)
Crown:   open   (44%)

is what i got, can you people tell me if that is good or bad?
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

beavis

I rarely see colors in nonphysical things, but I often see detailed shapes with no color. Color is not necessary to progress in psi.

kenshinhan604

heres my results

Root: under-active (-50%)
Sacral: open (50%)
Navel: open (13%)
Heart: under-active (6%)
Throat: open (56%)
Third Eye: open (13%)
Crown: open (44%)

Sethdood

guys, that test is retarded and hold no bearing on how "open" or "closed" a chakra is.
See my shadow changing, streching up and over me, soften this old armor, hoping I can clear the way by stepping through my shadow, coming out the other side, step into the shadow, forty six and two is just ahead of me.

redcatherine

I have a link to  a test on my site too . They are introspective and interesting . But these tests are like a photo for an instant in time ...if that good .So though they can be fun and informative they are not very accurate.

To see colours sit in meditation and close your eyes . The pineal gland is sensitive to light . Dim light and circle work assist development . The energy builds up faster and you will develop faster . But if you wish to work alone still practice with eyes closed in dim light . Look to people around you as when at a theatre or watching movies at home with lights low look at the family members . Auras around inanimate objects are not always living energy they can actually be visual phenomenon caused by staring as when one stares at a striped red and blue flag at a science museum exhibit and then sees the opposite colours green and orange in stripes everywhere they look. The image negative is temporarily mapped onto the eye . These exercises of inanimate objects can help to begin with to learn to use the eyes. But more useful progress will be made by the deliberate practice of looking at the human energy body , aura and spirit around the sitter .

When all the chakras are open they will begin to flow and the kundalini will rise thru the first flame this is a great beginning and not to be feared . Work for it instead and look forward to this accomplishment .
Love . Light  and Laughter
Aunt Clair

the_dole

I throw myself on the wagon of posting scores from that test..
Root: under-active (-31%)
Sacral: open (13%)
Navel: under-active (-75%)
Heart: open (44%)
Throat: open (19%)
Third Eye: open (13%)
Crown: under-active (-38%)

I actually got higher scores then expected as I'm like a virgin to all this..

Being inexperienced in everything about this I find it quite intriguing to read about what those scores say.  I am definitely going to try and work on this to see if i can get those under active chakras going..
If you don't know where you are going you will probably end up somewhere else.  Yogi Berra
http://dolkrist.home.online.no

abyss328

Hi Rastus, this is actually relating to your first post on this thread:

I've never seen it mentioned about having to see past your own aura, though it does make a lot of sense. Relaxing your own aura to help you see others' - great shout  :wink:
"Why take an aeroplane to the coast, when you can take the Astral Plane to the Ghost?"

http://astralbeing.proboards32.com/index.cgi

abyss328

Me again. I thought I may as well take the chakra test. Here it is.

Root:   under-active   (13%)
Sacral:   open   (63%)
Navel:   open   (50%)
Heart:   over-active   (88%)
Throat:   over-active   (88%)
Third Eye:   open   (63%)
Crown:   over-active   (81%)

Looks like I find it hard to find the middle-ground in some respects, which is true of me anyway.  Some more question might be useful though, for more accurate results.
"Why take an aeroplane to the coast, when you can take the Astral Plane to the Ghost?"

http://astralbeing.proboards32.com/index.cgi

kenshinhan604

i dnt find it working i mean itsw not that aaccurate