News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Thousands of minute spiraling lights

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarconiss

*laughing, knowing what he's talking about, and also amused by the it was described*

Sometimes if you look into the sky on a clear day, you might see some little partially clear cell like things floating around, looking as if its leading a busy life... its amuseing to sometimes just sit there and watch, wondering what that could really be happening....  don't worry about it much.. you definatly dont have to see a doctor.

My thoery on that is that, there are little bug like [pro/eu karyotic cells..... whichever is the single celled one] that live on the liquid surface of your eye.... when in a state of looking, kindof like how you were just seeing things, and how your vision looked different than normal; you can notice these things because your not trying to focus beyond your eyes...

I think that in your case, you were trying to see the energy/aura of the tree..... yet those took your attension more... those little motes of light, could have been those things, except in more detail because you were able to see there energy, as those sparklets of light.

[i ruined the fun of two of my friends before, saying that they were only seeing the 'bacteria' on there eyes, not anything invisible or magical...... however.. who knows... it could be bacteria.... is could be subtle auras of little thingies flying across the sky. just throwing in my personal oppinion on the matter]
If someone has the knowledge, and wants to do something, how far do you think they can go, if they lack the experience, and are unable to sustain the amount of effort needed to succeed?  ~ Self 2/25/2003

pj

Dearest Tarconiss:

You are a delight and far from bursting my bubble, so to speak, you saved me a trip to the opthamalogist.

My vague interest in metaphysics seems to have ballooned into something more than I initially expected.  This whole energy thing I have going on lately is a bit startling to me, as I'm not real fond of surprises.  When I layed down to go to sleep last night, skipping my usual meditation only because I wasn't "up" for the full body, vibrating, electrical charge of the previous day, I ended up laying there for hours feeling like one of those plasma balls you buy at the novelty store.  I guess there's no escaping it now...so I'll try to make the best of it.

Now excuse me while I go in search of the "motes of light".

Smiling,

pj

gerble king

Just so that you know, what you are seeing are not bateria, but rather, dead skin cells floating inside your eye.

pj

Dear GK

I am familiar with the term "floaters" and this wasn't what I referring to here.  In fact the sensation I eventually experienced in attempting to achieve an auric view of the pine tree, gave me the sensation of viewing through my eyes as tho' they were concave glass windows and I could actually see the floaters you refer to, in my eyes very clearly.  The golden spiraling lights appeared beyond the lense of my eye and was swirling in air around me.  What say you?

pj

yoki_h

I always thought that those  little sparkles dancing in sunlight  that can be seen through unfocused eyes were spots of prana, maybe I've been deserving my self and they are uninteresting bacteria. No prana is far more exotic I will stick with that.

pj

I was attempting to view the aura of a large tree across the street during the latter part of the afternoon.  After a bit, I felt like I was viewing from way back inside my head through two bubble windows.

I could see I had a lot of those "floaters" on my eyes.  My eyes actually looked concave to me and appeared like the inside of lenses.

But what really puzzled me was the thousands of spiral shaped, sparkly golden-looking things buzzing around in the air.  For a lack of a better description, they looked like golden sperm spiraling around and appeared to be everywhere in the air around me.  

Do I need an eye doctor or was I seeing some kind of energy or, or, or...?

Regards,

pj