News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tiny White Lights

Previous topic - Next topic

XkeltonX

Hello,

For as long as I can remember, whenever I look at the world a certain way, I notice,these dots. They look like very tiny white lights and move exactly like an orb would. They just kind of seem to float around in short distanced, quick bursts of energy and they are constantly moving.

I have no idea what it is, I do not think it is anything physical, and I have seen them all of my life. Sometimes when I focus on them, it seems as if I can create a space in my vision that they cannot move into. Does anyone have any insight maybe? Thank ou.
Expanding ones consciousness, to include his/her subconscious, is a road less traveled, and more rewarded.

missyboo

I would like to know myself, I've been seeing that too recently. Ever since I opened my crown chakra. I see them in meditation as well as while my eyes are open.

XkeltonX

Oh really? I have never known anyone else that even knew what I was talking about, lol. I usually see them when I am looking in the right light or meditation I will sometimes.
Expanding ones consciousness, to include his/her subconscious, is a road less traveled, and more rewarded.

AstralBeginnings

While this maybe something non-physical, when it comes to vision I always recommend getting your eyes checked by an opthamologist, THEN move onto exploring non-physical possibilities. 

Seeing dots could indicate retinal detachment - this is probably unlikely as  you have seen these all your life but its worth a quick check :)
My Blog about my AP progression from almost day 1
http://astralbeginnings.com

Stookie_

Quote from: XkeltonX on October 25, 2011, 21:26:51
Oh really? I have never known anyone else that even knew what I was talking about, lol. I usually see them when I am looking in the right light or meditation I will sometimes.

There was a similar thread very recently:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_metaphysics/strange_airdots-t34311.0.html

spark

Hi.  I think this is parallel to seeing so called energy.  I see white dots too; well, to me, it seems more like seeing millions of little dot-like pixels.  Basically, they move along with your intent, etc.  So, the actions you are describing seem to be an example based on your intent.  I'm guessing that if you tried, you would see auras, etc., too.  Actually, I noticed these dots many years before i even knew what they were ... or, what i now hypothesize that they are ...

HiRes

Seeing little white dots, means you are beginning to have access to Source energy.
It is one of the steps in Spiritual Awakening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5ZZuQzgEDg

This is the step, talking about the white dots.
*Sparkles of light*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=l5ZZuQzgEDg#t=182s

XkeltonX

Quote from: AstralBeginnings on October 26, 2011, 05:57:09
, when it comes to vision I always recommend getting your eyes checked by an opthamologist, THEN move onto exploring non-physical possibilities.

Thank you for your post. I thought that as well, even while young, and as a child had eye exams like, twice a year. I actually have 20/20 vision and have had for all of my life. I don't think it inhibits my sight at all, it's like I just notice them and sometimes i can almost focus in on what and where they actually 'are' in time and space. It is just strange and basically once I look at something else, I loose the vision of them. Other times, even if I loose them in my visio, I can quickly start to see them again. It's like I know 'where' to focus my sight, then I can see them.

Thank you to all who posted as well, awesome info!

samsara

Hi,
    I have been experiencing the same thing ever since I was attuned to Reiki. They are more clearly visible  when settling down to sleep in near darkness. One recently appeared strongly like a flash bulb going off.

Anyway, I'm inclined to think they are related to the opening/open crown chakra and possibly spirit trying to get me comfortable with their presence.

XkeltonX

After doing a little of experimenting, I have found out that with the right amount of correctly directed will power, these lights have been showing me where I should focus some of my attention, even if it is just for a second. I always notice the coolest things. Like if I need something, like yesterday i needed an acorn, so i went outside to smoke, and saw and acorn basically in my patio chair. The night before that, they lead my attention to a ghost! A full bodied ghost, and he was pointing at me. It was crazy and I had forgotten the amount of energy that swells through me when I see ghosts. I am very thankful for that. The funny thing is, before I saw the acorn or the ghost, there was a surge of these lights in front of me, and I followed them with my eyes, to both the acorn and the ghost. I am quite sure they directed my attention to them, so that they could show me the other things.

I am going to continue to work on this technique and maybe soon, I could have a way to use these lights instead of just noticing them.

flea

I see em, too. Have since I was a kid. I remember watching them swirl around me at one point, and I thought they were angels. The weird thing to me is, I never bothered to find out what they might be and after a loooong absence from this site I log on to post about it and the first two topics here are a discussion of them. Coincidence? maybe.

ZenSoulStar

I see them too,but I can see them at will.  :-D
~"An unopened book is just a block of paper"~ Chinese Proverb

kurtykurt42

The force is all around us. Through the Force, things you will see. Other places. The future...the past. Old friends long gone.

venseph

I think I may be experiencing the same thing.  Infact I have not looked for them for years until I read this and of course as soon as I try, there they are.  How I would describe them:

TINY TINY bubbles.  Like the kind you blow out when you are a child in your yard, but they are tiny (and not really there?)
and like the poster describes, I can see through them and also see them in pitch black.

I'm starting to wonder if it IS infact because we have 20/20 vision that we can see actual fluid in our own corneas?
Glad I'm not the only one though.  Gah, now that I am thinking of it, I'm seeing them everywhere.

proyect_outzone

Does these bubbles match in their behavior with these here?:

(2.1.6) Sometimes one sees bubble-cell-like structures consisting only of shades of gray. They are always vague and difficult to see. If one tries to look in the exact direction where these structures are, one learns quickly, that these structures always move with each eye movement. After each eye movement, they drive a little further. The structures "fall" slowly down, if the eyes are motionless. During the tracking with the eyes accelerates their movement. These are specks of dust or dead cells on or in the eye. They are usually completely harmless, but also no energy experiences.

katieknowledge

honey comb pointillism

Thaki

Dont wanna spoil this for all of you but check this out..
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b2/Floaters.png

If it looks anything like that,there floaters.Pretty much physical...

If you dont see these then grats  :-D

Rudolph

Quote from: XkeltonX on October 23, 2011, 22:12:42
They look like very tiny white lights and move exactly like an orb would. They just kind of seem to float around in short distanced, quick bursts of energy and they are constantly moving.

They do not sound quite like floaters to me.

I would do a little research on Orgone Energy and see if that matches.
Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.

schockstuhh

I used to see these before, but I found that if I focused in a little bit deeper, I was actually seeing flashes of waves of colorful energy flowing throughout everything. A probably poor, but best analogy I can think of is that if you were to be on a freeway and looking straight across, as all the cars pass by, they'd appear to be much more like blurry flashes. You'd find that focusing more closely, you'd be able to "catch" the car passing allowing you to see it in much more detail. To add, I even went to an eye doctor who explained to me what floaters were and how they may appear, and I explained to him that what I was seeing did not match his description. However, he INSISTED that they were floaters, so I agreed to disagree and left.  :-D

WiZe

QuoteSeeing little white dots, means you are beginning to have access to Source energy.
It is one of the steps in Spiritual Awakening.

Ohh, i like to hear that. I always see these 2 white dots on my wall in room my when I lye down to sleep and have been wondering what these were.

saige

I have been experiencing this also i see them in the sky and underwater when i am swimming and when i close my eyes i see streams of light all the time
anyway i was looking around and i found this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon

floating_hawaiian

I too experience them and hadn't experienced seen them in a long time until I found myself meditating at the beach several weeks ago.  Like thousands and thousands of tiny tiny blurry spheres.  I too thought this might be the witnessing of energy. On a side note, I was in daylight when I witnessed it.

And I am positive that these spheres are completely unrelated to the specs of dust in our eyes that proyect_outzone had mentioned.  I had learned of the floating particles in our eyes a long time ago and knew it was unrelated.

I'd like to think it isn't retina fluid as venseph suggests.  It seems that these spheres have depth to it, ie some are closer than others.
First Astral Experience in the early morning of 9-9-12

Dreamshards

I was just discussing this with someone else this morning, which is funny. Ever since I started getting into working "magick" or just channeling energy I guess you could say, I see the little dots too. I figured I was just seeing this energy that I started to learn to harness and use for my intention. I also wonder If this could be the same thing as particles or atoms. I don't normally see them unless I try to "read between the lines" while looking around. It actually makes drinking unbearable sometimes. I will have one beer when my vision will get sort of blurry and be distracted by these little dots.

Lionheart

When you start to become "Aware", you start to see and feel all kinds of things. It just goes to show you how "asleep" most people are in the Physical reality!  :-)

sunshaker

They are not "floaters" i see the tiny white lights myself and i also see floaters which are nothing like the lights, in the past i tried explainning these tiny lights that are everywhere, i stopped when all i got was remarks about floaters or bad eyesight, those who can "see" let them "see" those who cannot be patient they are everywhere, slow yourself down and oneday you will, there is not secret they are there.