News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Transfering physical mass into an astral projection

Previous topic - Next topic

somnium

The first step to this incredible feat is to realize that the physical body can be altered from its original form by using mental focus and projection.

All of the ideas we have about our body create a pattern of manifestation that the body follows, like a blueprint.

All the knowledge we have about the body is responsible for the projection of this pattern. This includes our beliefs, our knowledge and awareness of the body.

Awareness creates perception, and so as you expand awareness your perception will expand to match. Our awareness dictates our experience. Any change in awareness will result in the equivalent change in our experience. We call these shifts of awareness.

With controlled shifts of awareness one can guide the perceptions of the body. As you actively learn of the body your awareness and perceptions grow. One can control the shifts by controlling the knowledge one applies to this pattern. One can, with practice, control the knowledge that forms the body. Actively enhancing the awareness of the body.

The definition one applies to their body defines the form you are casting. So as you change your definition, expanding it, so does the pattern change to match. It is best to actively search for a higher awareness of the body. For as your awareness grows so does your body.

The first thing to do upon realization that you are responsible for casting the form of your body is to do away with all the curses we place on it. All the scientific limitations we place onto our definition. These are all just patterns and manifestation we consciously place into our form. The truth if you can see it now is that your body is a vessel of potential. It can become any pattern or form. Any kind of knowledge may be applied. You can create your own ideas. All it takes is fluidity, and practice.

If anyone has any ideas, comments, or questions I would be happy to hear them. Have you ever transformed your body in any subtle or profound way?

soarin12

Can you give an example of what you are talking about?  Sorry to be so dense! lol. I'm assuming you're not talking about regular AP.  Sounds like you're saying your physical body could disappear and turn into--say--a bird in the astral--or in the physical?  Sorry you've got to dumb it down a bit for me!

Astralzombie

I just don't see what the Thread Title had to do with what was a very good post otherwise.

Now if you had called it Mind over Matter or something like that, I could make the connection.

Still, I think you're pretty much right even though I have never tried to change anything in this physical world through an AP.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

somnium

Quote from: soarin12 on October 06, 2013, 16:29:58
Can you give an example of what you are talking about?  Sorry to be so dense! lol. I'm assuming you're not talking about regular AP.  Sounds like you're saying your physical body could disappear and turn into--say--a bird in the astral--or in the physical?  Sorry you've got to dumb it down a bit for me!

I am saying you can cast your body with your own awareness. You can choose your own patterns and knowledge to use. With practice you certainly can become a bird and fly. I have become a dragon, and felt all the sensations of it but backed out at the last second. I have also had my head change into a dog's head and felt his nostrils flare and the sensitivities in the nose in the wind. I have successfully stopped and started my heart beat on a machine reader, and went flatline. The doctor said I was dead but I intended to project my body's muscles and air with my mind. I learned that day to start and to stop my heart with my mind. I did it about twenty times in one day. I AM ALIVE! I AM DEAD! It became fun, and powerful.

somnium

Quote from: Astralzombie on October 06, 2013, 17:04:45
I just don't see what the Thread Title had to do with what was a very good post otherwise.

Now if you had called it Mind over Matter or something like that, I could make the connection.

Still, I think you're pretty much right even though I have never tried to change anything in this physical world through an AP.

I am glad you like and agree with the post.

I figured transferring the physical body into an astral projection was a good title. I know I just said physical but I mean the body. I have transformed matter too tho using the same methods.

Astralzombie

Quote from: somnium on October 06, 2013, 17:24:21
I am glad you like and agree with the post.

I figured transferring the physical body into an astral projection was a good title. I know I just said physical but I mean the body. I have transformed matter too tho using the same methods.

You explained very well how our beliefs can shape and change our physical manifestations but I think that I no longer see the physical world as I once did. :-)

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

soarin12

Quote from: somnium on October 06, 2013, 17:21:20
I am saying you can cast your body with your own awareness. You can choose your own patterns and knowledge to use. With practice you certainly can become a bird and fly. I have become a dragon, and felt all the sensations of it but backed out at the last second. I have also had my head change into a dog's head and felt his nostrils flare and the sensitivities in the nose in the wind. I have successfully stopped and started my heart beat on a machine reader, and went flatline. The doctor said I was dead but I intended to project my body's muscles and air with my mind. I learned that day to start and to stop my heart with my mind. I did it about twenty times in one day. I AM ALIVE! I AM DEAD! It became fun, and powerful.
Very interesting!  I've never tried anything like that.  The closest thing I've done is faith healing.  I can identify with the heart beat thing too.  I have irregular heart beat a lot and I find myself 'willing' and commanding it to beat normally. I think a lot of times it works.  I think my daughter would be very interested in your posts.  Through belief she is trying to get her shetland pony to grow to horse size because she's out grown him! lol.

somnium

Quote from: Astralzombie on October 06, 2013, 17:45:21
You explained very well how our beliefs can shape and change our physical manifestations but I think that I no longer see the physical world as I once did. :-)

I think that's the whole point!

somnium

Quote from: soarin12 on October 06, 2013, 20:05:21
Very interesting!  I've never tried anything like that.  The closest thing I've done is faith healing.  I can identify with the heart beat thing too.  I have irregular heart beat a lot and I find myself 'willing' and commanding it to beat normally. I think a lot of times it works.  I think my daughter would be very interested in your posts.  Through belief she is trying to get her shetland pony to grow to horse size because she's out grown him! lol.

Difficult but possible. Might be easier to get a new horse tho!

dreamingod

Quote from: somnium on October 06, 2013, 17:21:20

I like this thread  :-D

I have edited my body during phasing with my intent,
but can't seem to alter it in primary focus physical reality.

somnium, I would like you to share your methods.

We are spirit, expressing what we will.
We act out perSONAs on our stage of iMAGEination.
We are both the dreamer & the dream.
I think therefore I am.
I am consciousness & potentiality

DarkHorizon

This is awesome, it means that I am able to change my body to have more sleep paralysis and OBE more often :) Actually this morning I constantly said to myself, "I instantly astral project, I sit down and exit my body instantly, I easily get sleep paralysis", and felt positive about it like it was already in my life. That's the general idea. And for the first time through meditation; while in a noisy class room, I reached da point I was having hypnagogic imagery!! Thank you!! My goal: To sit down and astral project within 5 seconds of sitting.

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

DarkHorizon

Quote from: dreamingod on October 15, 2013, 05:20:34
I like this thread  :-D

:o Please share!!! what exactly have you done? And how exactly was the process, did you just stand over your body and say "I have [insert color] eyes for example?" I wnt to edit my body so I can get sleep paralysis at will (astral project at will). Id love your help. Thanks!!!!

steveo233

That would actually be called etheric projection if you may.

raditus

I did this couple of times, by accident, out in public. I swear to my god that someone actually saw me do it when I had a rare public flare up. I actually use magic, too varied to be be called a Witch - so I use the general 'Magic User' for the lack of a better label.   

All I will say of the matter is that for the better part of the year, I had been using this power ritual that for a short time in great emotional times, gives me a boost to magic using. It was based off this Witch character from a TV show. And when she got emotional and wanted to use magic, the power would manifest on her with a few psychical traits that would last until the emotional crises went away.

The more I did it, the less it took after then, especially nearly straight after the ritual, to set me off. One day, I had an argument in public with a family member. her and I were getting on the public bus. I felt myself, I guess do the etheric thing in my face. It was not a conscious effort, it was like snap! there it is!

This one person was staring at me on the bus in shock. I am guessing this person was sensitive and could see my face appear to go through the facial changes that the character would go through. It only lasted a few minutes until I felt it pop back to normal.

FYI, the way I could tell that I slipped into 'game-face' is because inside of my I could feel the burst of wanting very badly to sling around magic. When i was like this, I also could sense magic around me nearly like a very low-key vibration of astral travel.       

But like I said, it's only very rarely. But I know how people can shift their face and other parts of their body around. I have done so on truly astral enough times myself. I have taken the most ridiculous shapes. Tried it out as a Demon Spawned Vampire, Wolf, Worgen, Dragon and sometimes shifted to mimic other people to see how it would be with their bodies. 

Lionheart

Quote from: raditus on October 16, 2013, 19:16:28
       But like I said, it's only very rarely. But I know how people can shift their face and other parts of their body around. I have done so on truly astral enough times myself. I have taken the most ridiculous shapes. Tried it out as a Demon Spawned Vampire, Wolf, Worgen, Dragon and sometimes shifted to mimic other people to see how it would be with their bodies. 
Possibly you are the "Demon" that everyone keeps saying they are seeing in the Astral, lol!  :-D

dreamingod

Quote from: DarkHorizon on October 15, 2013, 17:26:32
:o Please share!!! what exactly have you done? And how exactly was the process, did you just stand over your body and say "I have [insert color] eyes for example?" I wnt to edit my body so I can get sleep paralysis at will (astral project at will). Id love your help. Thanks!!!!

Recent body editing experience.
Lucid dream: body editing from the third person perspective. [Added]

Only when I am lucid/aware enough can I direct the dream experience.

DarkHorizon,
Sleep paralysis leading to OOBE is one method of phasing.
Another is Phasing. Frank Kepple Method
and lucid dreaming.

My teenage son can phase very easily.
(Vaccine damaged. Diagnosed with aspergers in early childhood. Delayed social development.
He does not need sleep paralysis mode to experience another reality paradigm;
he disengages his attention and shifts his focus away/else where.
For the last two months, he has described fast tracking some days at (beginning new) highschool.
During moments of boredom he often phases.

Phasing with eyes open. No longer animating the body:
Within the first 5 minutes of phasing, if interrupted by eg. someone nudging him, phasing stops.
However after ~5 minutes of phasing, with eyes open,
he can shift his focus away from primary focus physical reality, no longer animating his body,
to experiences another reality paradigm.
His friends and teacher do notice that he is "day dreaming."

Phasing fast forward mode.
Partially aware of primary focus physical reality, operating on semi-auto pilot:

When bored, he can allow fast forward mode to occur.
He has described the experience like operating a DVD player.
After 5 minutes of phasing, fast forwards and perceives X2, X4, X8 then X 32 frame rate.
For example, the first day the fast forward mode experience happened spontaneously:
he remembers in the morning becoming bored of the announcements
& presentations in the assembly hall, and vaguely remembers engaging in class activities
and tests -when I asked.
He tells me he soon "found himself" walking past the school gate to board the bus,
feeling not quite sure if the school day has ended (resumed regular speed frame rate).
He thinks no-one noticed this effect. Perhaps subjective experience.
Now he can allow it to happen.
He assures me he still gets his work done -mostly on semi auto pilot.
His teacher has made good comments about him -to date.
I asked him what about his test results. He tells me that he got most of his answers correct.
I can't wait to see his school report  :-D

His description reminds me of the below movie:

~
I think therefore I am.

Lionheart

Quote from: dreamingod on October 16, 2013, 21:44:39
(Vaccine damaged. Diagnosed with aspergers in early childhood. Delayed social development.
For the last two months, he has described fast tracking some days at (beginning new) highschool.
MJ's son used to do this when he was younger butt well. He doesn't have any medical condition that causes it. He would just get a "empty look" and we both knew he was in another place at the time. It could be akin to "Daydreaming", but he would get stuck in that mode for a good 10-15 minutes. I think this is actually something that many kids experience, but they lose that memory of it as they grow older.

He never spoke of it or told us where he was. We just knew it wasn't here at that moment!  :wink:

raditus

Quote from: Lionheart on October 16, 2013, 19:22:46
Possibly you are the "Demon" that everyone keeps saying they are seeing in the Astral, lol!  :-D

I am a little confused about this part. People say they are seeing a demon bouncing around? Sorry if I missed that topic; I tend to gloss things over about Demons and stuff.

Lionheart

Quote from: raditus on October 17, 2013, 01:00:10
I am a little confused about this part. People say they are seeing a demon bouncing around? Sorry if I missed that topic; I tend to gloss things over about Demons and stuff.
LOL!  :-) 

Many people come to this site saying they saw a Demonic figure in the Astral. Because you are making yourself look like a Demon spawned Vampire (as previously posted in your reply) purposely, I was stating that you must be the "Demon" that people are seeing. We have no shortage of posts about people coming face to face with some kind of Demonic creature in the Astral.

I believe that many times people that are seeing these "Demons", are awaking in SP and then their fear creates their visual. Remember in the Astral, thought =action, so when people awaken in SP terrified, their first thought is what they will manifest.

raditus

Ok. thanks. Maybe I should lay off the dsv stuff.

Lionheart

Quote from: raditus on October 17, 2013, 15:49:33
Ok. thanks. Maybe I should lay off the dsv stuff.
It was a joke my friend. That's why I used all the "lol"s  and chessy smiles!

Do what you want  to do!  :wink:

somnium

Quote from: dreamingod on October 15, 2013, 05:20:34
I like this thread  :-D

The physical reality must be transformed to a state of energy and perception. A telepathic bond. Awareness. When you define physical reality as something that is concrete then that is the perception cast, you must begin by bending your perception of physical energy. To transmute physical reality you must enter into your definition of it, and transmute that first. That is how you bend the form, by bending the value. By bending the understanding of physical you bend the physical. It forms then to new dimensions.

DarkHorizon

Quote from: dreamingod on October 16, 2013, 21:44:39
Recent body editing experience.
Lucid dream: body editing from the third person perspective. [Added]

Only when I am lucid/aware enough can I direct the dream experience.

DarkHorizon,
Sleep paralysis leading to OOBE is one method of phasing.
Another is Phasing. Frank Kepple Method
and lucid dreaming.

Phasing with eyes open. No longer animating the body:
Within the first 5 minutes of phasing, if interrupted by eg. someone nudging him, phasing stops.
However after ~5 minutes of phasing, with eyes open,
he can shift his focus away from primary focus physical reality, no longer animating his body,
to experiences another reality paradigm.
His friends and teacher do notice that he is "day dreaming."

Phasing fast forward mode.
Partially aware of primary focus physical reality, operating on semi-auto pilot:

When bored, he can allow fast forward mode to occur.
He has described the experience like operating a DVD player.
After 5 minutes of phasing, fast forwards and perceives X2, X4, X8 then X 32 frame rate.
For example, the first day the fast forward mode experience happened spontaneously:
he remembers in the morning becoming bored of the announcements
& presentations in the assembly hall, and vaguely remembers engaging in class activities
and tests -when I asked.
He tells me he soon "found himself" walking past the school gate to board the bus,
feeling not quite sure if the school day has ended (resumed regular speed frame rate).
He thinks no-one noticed this effect. Perhaps subjective experience.
Now he can allow it to happen.
He assures me he still gets his work done -mostly on semi auto pilot.
His teacher has made good comments about him -to date.
I asked him what about his test results. He tells me that he got most of his answers correct.
I can't wait to see his school report  :-D

His description reminds me of the below movie:

~

Did you see da changes when u returned to da physical? :-D

dreamingod

Quote from: DarkHorizon on October 20, 2013, 13:39:08
Did you see da changes when u returned to da physical? :-D

If you are referring to my body editing experiences, these alterations are only relative to the phasing experience.
My physical expression in primary focus reality does not noticeably change.
Although for the last two months I have been experiencing a continuous slight pressure
between my eye brows.

In regards to my teenage son, as I mentioned he can phase very easily.
I cannot validate what he says, so I just accept it as his subjective experiences.
He can fortify his bones with thoughts of titanium before playing soccer
so that when others tackle him, they hurt themselves upon impact.
Bullies have also discovered for themselves not to pick on him.

He tells me that he has upgraded his control panel interface to be Windows 7
and often uses this interface to direct his intentions during phasing experiences.
He describes alternate reality experiences/OOBEs like playing online multiplayer games.
In role playing games, there are many non-person character,
and if you need help then can request the "Guide".
He has directed me to http://www.stanleyparable.com/ as an analogy to
role-playing games.

I think therefore I am.