News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Transfering physical mass into an astral projection

Previous topic - Next topic

DraregElder

Quote from: Szaxx on October 15, 2013, 16:24:07
Five seconds, that's way too long for me.  :evil:

I know what you mean, in a blink of the eye and that puts a hole in some of the "scared truths" claimed.

Quote from: somnium on October 18, 2013, 01:25:46
The physical reality must be transformed to a state of energy and perception. A telepathic bond. Awareness. When you define physical reality as something that is concrete then that is the perception cast, you must begin by bending your perception of physical energy. To transmute physical reality you must enter into your definition of it, and transmute that first. That is how you bend the form, by bending the value. By bending the understanding of physical you bend the physical. It forms then to new dimensions.

Yeah ,yeah. I went through a period about ten years ago, where every time I sneezed I projected, took off. To the oh so familiar AP. I don't mean for a glimpse either as I could barely control my body's action. When driving, I'd have to pull over-or die-!!

Come to find out that I had severe tricuspid valve regurgitation, blood leaking out backwards in my heart. A purely physical cause that facilitated an untimely event. This required NO "bending of perception" or "transmuting" anything or even creating "a telepathic bond". I did not, could not either willfully create nor willfully control those 'Magick' episodes, and they were useless as tits on a bull hog...
Lately it's occurred to me, what a long strange trip it's been...  the Dead