News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Traveling the universe...

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander

The other day I stood atop a hill and looked down upon the rooftops of several stores below.
For just a moment, I had a feeling - no, a certainty - that it was quite possible to lift myself off the ground and fly.
But while I knew that it was possible - I also felt that there were many self-imposed limits within my mind - limits which prevented me from performing such a feat.

+++

I've heard before that everything in the universe is energy in its simplest form.
I've also heard - and I believe this to be quite true - that the universe is not a collection of separate bodies and objects, but rather everything is a part of one thing - the universe itself.
From what I understand, telekinesis is the ability to manipulate energy using your mind - and in doing so, you are actually manipulating the targeted object itself in its most basic form.
(I hope you're all following me so far.)
If all of these theories are correct, then one could form certain aspects of the universe at will - simply by using their mind to alter the energy that makes up the universe around them.

Something else I believe:
Perception is everything/ Mind over matter/ Things are exactly how you believe them to be.

+++

I think that perhaps my mind has been conditioned thus far to know that everything is separate, and in this way, I have built many hard barriers for myself.
(We think of a bowl as a bowl, rather than perhaps an extension of ourselves.)
I believe that if I was able to think of the universe and myself as a whole, as one massive body of energy, then I could in fact be able to fly as I was certain I would be able to on that hill.
If I was able to achieve such a state - then I suppose that I would also be able to teleport, and any number of things.
The idea of the ability to move around like this is an absolutely wonderful one to me!

Something else I believe I was doing wrong:
I have heard that in order to make things happen using telekinesis and such, you have to let them happen.
I was simply willing myself to float up - but perhaps in trying to force myself upwards, I was holding myself down.

I hope my rant makes sense!

Anyhow... I was wondering if anyone could give me any pointers - anything that could help me to achieve this...
Any suggestion to where I could start. :)

I'm not certain that I have the dedication to follow through with something like this, but I would certainly love to give it a shot.

Any sort of input is quite welcome!
Feel free to post your own ideas or theories, or your opinion on what I have said. :)

-Alezunde (Alexander)

Swarooptheone

I've heard before that everything in the universe is energy in its simplest form.

nice post .. . but what is energy in its simplest form?
You are invited to visit my online art gallery.
http://swaroop.deviantart.com/store/

Alexander

I should rephrase that:
Everything in its simplest form is energy.

-Alezunde (Alexander)