News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Trouble and weird noises while trying to get EVP's

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackRose666

I know my ex bf's apartment is haunted by a few ghosts/spirits. Items are misplaced, knocking/popping sounds follow people around, I have felt one of them touch my face/shoulders, seen 3 different spirits, and felt one neg. A shelf with Angel figurines has also recently flown across the room.

Then, I decided to do some evp's. I set up a tape recorder with a built in microphone on the kitchen counter with a blank tape. I took a shower, and my ex was yelling at me over my suitcase still being in the kitchen. I was wearing a towel in the kitchen. I heard a whistling noise and something like a deep laugh come through the speakers. I carry my suitcase in the bedroom, and dress. I come back out, to hear weird frequency sounds vibrating the speakers. It sounded between screams,laughs, wind blowing into the mic when all doors/windows were locked, and screeches. The sounds were blended into one horrible noise. That night, I saw one of the spirits in the astral. Any help will be much appreciated.
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer

astral man

hello rose ( its me trent ) hehe uuummm what are evps?

cya  :wink:
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

Kris

Quote from: astral manhello rose ( its me trent ) hehe uuummm what are evps?

cya  :wink:

electronic voice phenomena

BlackRose666

Heya Trent. Email or pm me sometime!!!

Evp's are when a ghost disrupts the magnetic field, which allows them to talk and be recorded. A tape player is very sensitive to magnetic stuff.
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer