News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Victor Zammit

Previous topic - Next topic

Doch

http://www.victorzammit.com/

This site is linked to on the Astral Pulse home page. Is anyone familiar with the work of VZ? I though his latest entries on his site were pretty interesting. I'm not really sure what to think of this, but Victor Zammit sounds pretty convinced....

"STOP PRESS STOP PRESS!! I put all seven voices from the etherians (who materialized during our materializations experiments just recently) and the voice analysis 'Audacity' (from 'audio') software on the computer showed that ALL VOICES come from seven different materialized persons- the seven voices had seven different graphs. More stunning results later.

Arthur Findlay materialized for a short time because the energy he said was low. The most stunning revelation of his materialization is that he came after William finished his discourse about how much a materialization medium gives up for his gift and the need to support this kind of mediumship and whether or not mediums should charge money for their services. Now when Arthur Findlay materialized, all he said was for me to look up on page 57 of his book On The Edge Of The Etheric – published circa 1933. Guess what? In this page (at least in my edition) he writes that his medium, when he was physically on earth, was John Sloan, took very little money for his mediumship. That to me is quite stunning. You can hear materialized Arthur Findlay giving me directions: Listen to MP3....

THE GREAT LOUIS ARMSTRONG: we are at all times cautious when we converse with materialized etherians. This is because in the past, there have been many imposters. Empiricists want to use empirical methodology to validate any psi phenomena. People these days are demanding validation. And the people have a right to demand validation for any phenomena - especially if some phenomenon is beyond the 'boggle threshold.'. But, just for the record, even if there were imposters, this does not mean the materializations did not take place – in fact I repeat: with absolute certainty materializations are taking place. Louis was always a most wonderful man on physical earth, and the more we talk to him the more we see of his wonderful self. There is something irresistible telling us that he is who he claims to be. You will also hear me asking the medium's control 'William' words to the effect: can he guarantee that those who materialize are who they claim to be? Yes, he said, he can. That is an excellent start. But we all have to remember that the problem is no more different if you telephone somebody overseas you know: you'd recognize the voice, the mannerisms but you do not have the empirical evidence that the person you conversed with is who he claims to be. That would require a lot of empirical testing. You will hear Louis Armstrong making a joke about my wanting to compare his voice. Listen to MP3....

NOTE CAREFULLY: one has to accept that materialization conditions are sometimes difficult to control. We do not have the perfect conditions as yet. A couple of the etherians struggle to talk through the ectoplasm. There are problems, but William did say we must have patience and conditions will improve over time. At first all physical mediums must operate in the dark. Ectoplasm cannot work in the light, in any light. This has to do with afterlife dimension energy. Those etherians who materialize have to use ectoplasm, which has the ability to reduce the vibrations to that of earth's vibrations – for them to become as solid as we are on earth. After that, one other problem is that the etherian has to remember how his voice was on earth. It is his mental image of his voice which is transmitted through the ectoplasmic voice box. That is not always easy to do. We occasionally hear someone try to speak who drops off because of lack of experience. William told us in the future, he may be get spirit lights into the meetings. But just because at the moment we operate in the dark, does not mean we cannot control the materialization experiment. We are thorough in what we do and again, I guarantee that materializations of those who once lived on earth are taking place. These experiments inevitably will have a huge influence on the acceptance of afterlife evidence around the world."

Adrian

Hello,

Victor is a friend of mine who is doing exceptional work.

I have started a new site specifically for these latest important developments:

http://www.thedirectvoice.com

Best regards,

Adrian.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Doch

Hi Adrian.

I posted this before I saw your topic in the OBE forum. I've followed Victor's site for some time, and I listened to a few of the sound files posted. I think it is interesting to understand how these events can be linked to OBE.

Thanks.

Adrian

Hello Doch,

Quote from: Doch on July 14, 2006, 04:31:07
Hi Adrian.

I posted this before I saw your topic in the OBE forum. I've followed Victor's site for some time, and I listened to a few of the sound files posted. I think it is interesting to understand how these events can be linked to OBE.

Thanks.

These events are directly relevant inasmuch that the Spirit communicators are in etheric body form, the same form as an OBE, when materialising at these seances. It is therefore possible for someone in OBE state actually participating and materialising as well.

In the Leslie Flint seances this happened several times, in fact they even had communicators who were physically live people but asleep at the time, as well as several people who were in hospital in a coma.

Best regards,

Adrian.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Doch

:-) That's really interesting, thanks. I still think the audio files are a little startling, though. :-o

Adrian

Hello Doch,

Quote from: Doch on July 14, 2006, 04:57:59
:-) That's really interesting, thanks. I still think the audio files are a little startling, though. :-o

Yes they can be if you have never heard The Direct Voice before. But there is much, much more to come yet. Just visit my news site from time to time.

Best regards,

Adrian.
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Nay

I spent a few hours yesterday listening to some of the older stuff and wow!  At first I was a little..yeah, right.. but I tell ya, I believe it is possible now.  From my experiences from people in the astral, they seem to be the real deal!

PS. Adrian, I noticed a few of the links to the older....forgive me, I can't remember the gentleman's name.. to the direct voice streaming, they are not working.  I should have made a note of the ones while I was listening but I got so into it, that I totally forgot.  I'll do that asap.  I do know the Ms. Monroe wasn't working.  I was really interested in listen to that one!

Stookie

Yeah, I put some of those earlier ones on my MP3 player for when I go hiking, and they have been very interesting to listen too. I really enjoyed the ones of people talking of how they escaped belief system areas.

Stillwater

I agree, they are most delightful. Call me nostalgic (I don't know how I can be, only having been around a couple decades, lol), but there is a beautiful innocence voiced through the recordings which reminds me of the purity and goodwill we seemed to have as people only fifty years ago. I sincerely hope postmodernism hasn't destroyed that forever. I will take the beatles to anything the radio spews today.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Doch

Quote from: Stookie on July 14, 2006, 22:46:10
Yeah, I put some of those earlier ones on my MP3 player for when I go hiking, and they have been very interesting to listen too. I really enjoyed the ones of people talking of how they escaped belief system areas.

Stookie, is it possible to give me a link to the ones you speak of?

Thanks.

Stookie

Here you go. They are now only available for streaming online, but you can purchase a CD.

http://www.leslieflint.com/recordings.html

Doch

Ok, thanks for that.

I just finished listening to the five year old child speaking..this is some insane stuff :-o

Carlos

I've been following the work of Victor Zammit, and Michael Roll (http://www.cfpf.org.uk) for quite some time now. I am very grateful for these researchers and for the awesome work they are involved and for making their findings available to the world. I also think it is important to realize the enormous contribution made by Arthur Findlay who paved much of the road for the work that is happening right now. Some of his works are: ""The Curse of Ignorance," "On the edge of the Etheric"
Happiness is the outcome of right living: Intellectual cultivation, self-control, a calm and tranquil mind, cheerfulness, striving after that which is good.