News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Video of beavis doing TELEKINESIS

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

quote:
Originally posted by beavis

I just looked in file library miscellaneous and saw the file there. I dont know why its there because I never got past the upload page.

it won't let us download though. apparently, the file isn't there eventhough the entry is.

i'm looking forward to seeing it though [:)].

~kakkarot

Adkha

WAUW i downloaded it...amazing!
Can u tell us more about how u do it? How do you learn it. Can you do that with any kind of object?

thnx
Psycho Paradoxical

beavis

The kind of object doesnt matter. Its weight seems to make a SMALL difference. If the weight doubles, the difficulty of telekinesis increases 1.1 - 1.4 times (not 2).

To do telekinesis, you must be open-minded at the exact time the telekinesis is done.

Think about rubbing your hands the on thing to move, and inside it (like if your hands passed through mass). The more you think that, the more solid it feels. When it feels solid enough, you wont have to try to move it because it will feel like its moving itsself.

Think the smallest thought you can about it moving. Dont try to put any force on it.

Think about your consciousness as a blade so sharp it effortlessly cuts between quantum events to get one event or an other.

Listen to "astral projection - electric blue" when you try it, or some other energy-raising music.

It is not necessary to concentrate or meditate for a long time. If you think the right thing, it will move immediately, even if you dont have much energy.

Something else I do works better but is harder. I reach my arms out and a little up and spread my fingers, as a symbol of trying to attract the energy around me. Then I try to have an exposion of consciousness that feels everything around me at increasing distances, as far as possible. After I do that, telekinesis is easier.

Also, see my Scientific explanation of telekinsis
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9407

kakkarot

wow, that is a nice video. good job beavis [:D]

~kakkarot

lullabi

beavis

lol the hand is there because I didnt know if it was recording. The computer was lagging.

Mrsix

It's interesting really, because in one of the Zeta conversations, they say that it is not possible, yet there you are, clearly doing it.
Not that I'm saying we should beleive all this Zeta stuff just like that.

TheSeeker

Hmm.. not quite sure about this one.  Not trying to be a jerk or anything.  What is that that is spinning exactly? What is it balanced on? What is underneath what it's balanced on?  Maybe if you made it more clear that nothing was attached to said object.

I couldn't see to the sides of the box, why was there toothpaste randomly on the box? lol.  I don't know, I'm not saying you didn't, I just don't know.

Oh, and what did that sign say? I couldn't read it.

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by TheSeeker

Hmm.. not quite sure about this one.  Not trying to be a jerk or anything.  What is that that is spinning exactly?

I believe Beavis said it was tin foil.

quote:

What is it balanced on?

A knife standing on end.

quote:

What is underneath what it's balanced on?

I forgot what he said there.  I think the knife might just be standing up on end.  Or it could be secured to something.  To me, though, that isn't detrimental to the experiment.

quote:

Maybe if you made it more clear that nothing was attached to said object.

Eh, we all make mistakes. [:D]

quote:

I couldn't see to the sides of the box,

If you look closely, you can see it through the plastic on the front side of the box.

quote:

why was there toothpaste randomly on the box? lol.  

I believe he put objects on top to show that it's enclosed.  Not to mention, if he was going to use stop action to film the thing, it would be very difficult to film a frame, remove the top, move the foil, reposition the top and its objects exactly the same way, and film another frame, etc.

quote:

I don't know, I'm not saying you didn't, I just don't know.

Me neither, but it's fun guessing anyway.  Besides, it's good to be skeptical.

quote:

Oh, and what did that sign say? I couldn't read it.

It looks like it says, "[Beavis] will move the aluminum foil with his mind."  I only know that because I'm psychic.  Hehehe.  Actually, I had to zoom the video up really close to read it myself.

I just thought of something though.  Do you know what this reminds me of?  Have you ever seen those little needle-like things enclased in glass which move whenever light hits it?  It's a little scientific thing which shows that light (sunlight or flashlight) can actually SPIN this little needle-thing.

Sorry for the vague description.  My best friend has one but we don't have a pic of it.  It's just that this experiment reminded me of that.  But I don't see any differences in light on this video.

Hey Beavis, next time, you should set it all up on camera, and show your hands and face when you spin it.  I know the filesize may be HUGE, but if I can get my hands on it, I can encode it to be a lot smaller than your AVI format, and then we can make it available to everyone else.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

James S

I'm sure a die-hard sceptic could probably find a dozen ways to debunk this video. Most of these ways would suggest a hoax setup that is far more elaborate and technically involved than would be worth while to produce a simple home video of this length.

A favourite tool of sceptics is Occam's Razor - "Of two competing theories or explanations, all other things being equal, the simpler one is to be preferred."

With the thought that Beavis has put into this setup to prove that he is not tampering with the foil, I would have to say that this time Occam's Razor favours the fact that Bevis is actually telekinetically manipulating the foil. It really is the simplest explanation, even if it is "scientifically" inexplicable!

Well done Beavis!

James.

beavis

Occam's Razor is a great tool for cutting away the crap. But in this case, and from the perspective of somebody who doesnt believe anything paranormal exists, it says that I probably faked it. It would be hard to fake it, but that is simpler than restructuring the laws of physics to allow telekinesis. But I still like Occam's Razor.

holy reality

that's pretty sweet man..

so all you have to do is prop some tin foil on top of something?

does it have to be tin foil?

sometimes when i'll set a cd down on a flat surface it'll go sliding all crazily a few inches...

is that some kind of involuntary telekenesis or is there a scientific explanation for it? Like setting it down in such a way that it creates an air pocket beneath it or something?

It's really weird becuase once a friend did it 2 or 3 times in a row then she couldn't anymore, and I couldn't do it.. then one day it happened to me on accident at home and I could only get it to happen a few times (i think)...?
!..............!

beavis

It doesnt matter what kind of thing you move.

Telekinesis can be involuntary because it is done unconsciously. But there is a scientific explanation of it. See the link above.

pod3

Yes, your explanation is the same as mine, only with different words. Go to real time through an LD induction to perform from a (physical) distance. Any impressions, from any event, can be reproduced, quenched, or magnified during wakefulness or sleep.

Proven myself, yes, but still deciding what I think of this. Knowlege is open to the sighted, but wisdom is earned by comparing things, which are not static? WTF?

hysterix

hello beavis, that video you made looks great.  I hope to get up to your level, now i can really only make it move outside a containter.  Could putting it in a container somehow be a mental block preventing you from moving it?  I'm kind having problems figuring out if i'm moving outside the contianer or if its a draft of some kind.

Thanks a lot for any advice [8D]

Huwie

It's great to finally find a bunch of people who spell Occam correctly! [:D]

As to the validity of videos like these, I like the attitude that the psipog site has, that the vids they put up are for inspirational purposes and that they don't expect to convince anyone of the 'proof' of it.

sahlyn

Any idea why I can't get the file to open?
It downloaded without a problem, but when I try to open it I get this message:
"The compressed (zipped) folder is invalid or corrupted"

Any ideas? My OS is XPhome, if that helps.

beavis

Sahlyn, try it again. I fixed the file. I first uploaded it as a wmv video renamed to zip because I cant upload wmv. I forgot that many people cant see the file extensions so they cant rename them without changing their settings. It is a real zip file now, about the same size as the contained file.

Hysterix, it can be a mental block. Your power doesnt go through the walls of the container. It goes AROUND them, by using the extra dimensions that astral exists in. Its as easy as if there were a hole in the container in 3d space. The hole faces a non-3d direction.

[8] I dont know why, but I cant do telekinesis nearly as well as I did in that video. It hasnt been working well for the last few weeks. It does that sometimes, then comes back. [8]

darkangel13

for some reason when i download the file, winzip opens up, but when winzip opens up, there's no file inside......???

and... i just tried to open it manually from the file it was saved to and it said it was not a valid archive.....rgh, i want to see it, hehe...

sahlyn

I got it working. Nice video, Beavis. Well done!

At first when I changed the file name, it had no effect on it, but I eventually figured out what  to do. If anyone has the same problem, try this:
Go to "Tools" then "folder options" then "view" then uncheck the box labeled "hide extensions for known file types". Now when you change the file name, it will change the type of file it is, depending on the extension. In this case, name it "anything.wmv".

I don't know how it's changed since Beavis has recenly updated it. If downloading a fresh copy doesn't solve the problem, try the above method.

mattrox

I downloaded it the first time and it was corrupt.  I tried again and then it worked.  Don't know how that worked, maybe a bandwidth spike?  Anyway gj beavis and nice camera work [:P]

Ceriel N

I built an extremely sensitive psi wheel some time ago using a needle and a delicately balaced piece of tin foil on it. It would spin seemingly at random and with conciderable speed, but only when a person was near it. Didn't spend enough time and attention to it to notice any other pattern, nor develop a way to control it at will.
It reacted differently when exposed to currents of air, so it was easy to tell it was not wind causing the spinning.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

KnowledgeHunter

Hey Beavis, I'm also studying telekinesis and I need any other pointers or tips you can offer on clearing your mind, getting the actual movement (what mental process(es)), etc etc. I can get some extremely minor movement maybe once a day. Please help

Zan

It is quite an impressive video indeed ... As for that physics experiment where thin reflecting plates with a black coated back set up in a well balanced wheel that moves inside a glass bowl with the air sucked out when you put it in the light. It does exist but this is clearly not even close to that. I forgot what the thing was called though. In an environment where there is no obstruction of movement, not even the air, something very light can be moved by light particles hitting it if it is made so that one side will reflect the particles and the other will absorb them.
If you 're looking for a small online community centered around spiritual developement and self-exploration then I would like to invite you to the Shadow of Elysion forums. http://shadowofelysion.exoboards.com

ASunnieSpirit

Hey that was a pretty cool video, the ones they show on TV aren't even as impressive as yours (they always show the same footage on TV specials of a lady moving magnets, and only for a few seconds).

Im quite inspired now, I never had thought of trying TK but now that I see that it is easy to set up (a knife and tinfoil) I believe I will try it.

Im walking on sunshine :)