News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Vivid images

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin

Yes I have had this hundreds of time sometimes red black too! (These are the most vivid.) Most of the time it is when I am aware of waking up but my eyes are still closed.  It can be we are seeing things with our spiritual eyes. I have had these things I see come true. But that's another long story.

Robin,

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2c2fq/index2.htm

Hephaestus

Person

I think Robert Bruce mentioned somewhere that the images of faces and other random things in presleep (called hypnogogic imagery) could be you picking up on other entities before they become attatched.  Try mentally slashing them apart and see what reaction you get.
My experience has been a bit different.  A long time ago, I'd see black and white images of faces and scenes that only last for a second each, and I couldnt control them.  Then I started developing my 'third eye' in an attempt at seeing auras.  Soon these images had color, and were more vivid.  Later, instead of images, I'd see beautiful animated geometric patterns and designs.  Finally, all I saw was colorful static, with moving clouds of color relating to my aura colors.  My theory is it was the last one the whole time, but my subconscious was being overcreative and trying to make images out of the randomness (like seeing objects in clouds), and as I came closer to understanding energy in general my sub allowed for more accurate detail.
To stop it, use it as a signpost for lucid dreaming, ignore the images once you reach that state and daydream.  If you practice, your sub will kick in and make your weak daydreams into a real one - hence a WILD (wake induced lucid dream).
To develop it, visualize energy going into the third eye as often as possible.  You'll get more vivid dreams and possibly develop clairvoyance.
Another thing to try... while seeing those images, focus on a person without expectation and see what images come up.  Not all are purely imagination...

-Person
-Person

VirtualMusician

Hi folks,

I am not sure where to put this so plz advise if it's in the wrong place and I'll repost for a better response.

When falling asleep (mainly at night) one or twice a week I SEE vivid images. They do not appear to be in my head but as if I am looking at a photo on the inside of my eye lids. Sometimes they are just outlines in the merky red/black of my eyelids but most are colorful images of mainly people (sometimes scenes). Some can be disturbing and i am rather concern as to the cause.

Have any of you guys ever had anything similar or know of some history of this (or even, indeed, how to stop or develop it!)

Thx for reading,
VM