News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

war?

Previous topic - Next topic

no_leaf_clover

i dont know where the 'demonic war' idea originated but theres some good evidence that something major will happen in 2012. as to exactly what, you might as well reach your own opinion on that. maybe you don't think anything at all will happen. but there are a lot of weird things pointing to 2012 (all mayan calenders end on the same day in 2012, biblical code revealed in bestselling books points to such a date in the future, etc.)
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Greytraveller

'Demonic War' may well be the result of an increase in the number of reports with negative entities. A couple of months ago that was somewhat of a hot topic. Now the number of reports is back down to normal.
It also ties in with 2012 and a lot of religious prophesy (speculation).[?] [8]

Squeek

What happened here was that somebody took an importantly known date in the future, such as the end of the Mayan Calendar in 2012, and thought of something that made sense to place focus on for that day.  That's how it began, that's how it spread, that's also how it should end.

~Squeek

jacktheninja

Dude I read that every 60000 years or so there's a pole shift, that is the north and south pole free them selves and spin wildly about the planet realigning themselves. This process takes about three days during which everyone is plunged into the void between dimmensions due to electromagnetic feilds going crazy. All memory is contained within an electromagnetic sphere and all this abnormal activity can erase, will erase mankind's memories making us start all over. The only way to prevent this memory loss is to master mer-ka-ba meditation....ya it's a pretty crazy book, and the guy says 2012=pole shift....

panabelle

Personally, I don't buy the whole "there will be a war with demons RIGHT HERE on this PRECISE DAY in SPECIFICALLY 2012." I like kakkarot's version (Welcome to Prophecy and Divination ~> My Visions) better. Sounds more realistic to me...especially since the world was supposed to end in 1000, 2000, 2001 and probably a bunch of other dates I don't know about.

SpiritPathwalker

Hrm, another interesting idea is that something will happen in 2012, but it'll be so minor that most the world won't be affected.  Like the Y2K bug on a mystic scale instead [:D]

In case anyone doesn't already know, the Y2K bug caused the following:
1.A few prisoners got 100 years added to their sentinces.
2.Some automated mailing sevicies sent mail to people supposedly 100 years from the past.
3.Employes from one company got a few million hours of vacation time (again, due to automated systems).

So, what's the probablities if something similar happened in 2012 only with mystics?
1.One person gains the ability to fly, only to find it lasts an hour.  Sadly, he was at a couple hundard feet when it wore off.
2.Some demons will try to start a war with humanity, but only a few low powered ones.  They will probably not be even noticed, as a single mystic-in-training (age 9-11) will blast 'em to bits without breaking a sweat.
3.One prayer at exactly midnight will be answered, sadly the person praying at that time was a real life equivalent to Homer Simpson, and had only prayed for the world's best turkey dinner.

-Soulwolf Pathwalker
"Anything is possible, everything is exagerated."

TheSeeker

Thanks for the replies, and you'd have to break that part about yin-yang for me pod3, I'm glad you know such a big word, but I don't know what it means, hehe.

cainam_nazier

As for myself I honestly do believe that there will be a war.  I hae been dreaming of it since I was young.  And If I remember correctly the whole postings about it here started because someone ask what everybody thought the future held.  SO I said my piece.  

And just to set the record straight.  This was never set on the whole 2012 thing at all.  This is closer to starting between 2005 to 2008.  And I belive that it will be several years long.  Which means that yes it could very well be ENDING around 2012 or even later.

However the 2012 prophecies seem to play into it very well from what I have seen.  The dreams that I had included a section of where the human race went through a sudden change.  This change gives birth to a greater understanding of ourselves and our potential.  People begin to rapidly learn how to more effectively manipulate the energies of the body.  This is what gives us the ability to win.  Psions, Mages, what ever you want to call them start showing up, people who can do these things on demand and in the physical world.  They become the defenders of the human race and in time help with the transition of every one else.

Squeek

I'm still sticking to my opinion, and here's why!

What about the billions of people who DONT beleive / do metaphysics?  Are they just gonna be offed or something?  This makes no sense at ALL to me!

~Squeek

no_leaf_clover

if there were any aliens coming to earth in the first place, they wouldnt stop because people arent metaphysical! 'oh, most of these guys can't even astral project, or even know what it is for that matter. let's turn around and go back, they won't believe us when they see us!' *that* doesnt make sense.

not knowing metaphysical stuff just makes you ignorant in that subject. it's not a reason to stay away and leave us alone, it's a reason to come and help us out. and overpopulation is a serious problem, too.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

MJ-12

Greytraveller

Question for Cainam_Nazier.
Assuming that there is a possibility for a war or conflict. So far everything that I have read or heard about this has been very religious. (Usually quotes from scripture or preacher sermons.)
So what I am wondering is if there is any secular material on the internet that discusses this topic? (In other words information that is less slanted and bias than pious religious people shouting doom and damnation) [?]
Thanx in advance. [8D]

cainam_nazier

Greytraveller,

I'll do some looking through some of my old notes and such for ya.  I should be able to pull something out of there.  My main belief comes from the dreams and such that I have.  And the fact that I have and am running into more and more people who have had similar dreams.  I am not a religious person.  The whole religious aspect of it just kinda fits with the things I have seen.

Squeek,

I would have to agree with MJ-12.  Just because you do not believe in or are aware of something does not mean that it does not exist.  For instance, I could claim that the great pyramids do not exist simply because I have never seen them, and that all that stuff on TV is fake.  Any thing short of me standing before them will not convince me.  So with out being actually able to bring a person to that point, prove that they exist.

Squeek

The past is never the same as the future.

~Squeek

Greytraveller

Cainam Nazier.
We are pretty much in agreement. I too have no strong religious convictions. My interest has been peaked by the incresed reports in encounters with negative entities. There also seem to be many reports (expecially on the Psychic Self Defense forum) of people who are haunted by malicious ghosts (and occasionally be demons). Many (or most?) of reports about demons need to be taken with extreme skepticism.[?]
Thanx in advance for any info you can dig up. [:)]

TheSeeker

What is all this I keep reading about demonic war?  Can someone please explain?  I'd like to hear from some of the regulars, I havn't been here in awhile and uh, I hate to be skeptical, but it kinda smells like BS to me.