News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

web-bot forecasts big change to come for this year

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

Unfortunately I think the evidence - or at least the physical evidence - has been mostly concealed from view, so people have had to use their non-physical senses/perceptions to gain information and insight on the situation.

I don't even bother trying to explain this stuff to people that don't see it for themselves in the first place, because I find it's like banging my head against a wall... but with people who do see, it's like not even an issue, we both see it... there's no disagreement :P

And i still can't quite understand some of the reactions (the hostile and not-so-friendly ones) towards Oazaki that occured here in his 'Year 2004: Prediction' thread. Bit of a shame, I think.

Veccolo

QuoteAnd i still can't quite understand some of the reactions (the hostile and not-so-friendly ones) towards Oazaki that occured here in his 'Year 2004: Prediction' thread. Bit of a shame, I think.

There were actually a couple of reasons for this.

First of all, he didn't (and probably won't in future) admit his failures. He failed with his predictions (besides other stuff) and just said that it was "planned" from the beginning.

Plus, he had obvious megalomaniac tendencies, saying he "slayed" a god (iirc) and has the power to control karma and what not.

Then his limitless arrogance.

So, it's imho not surprising that people get not-so-nice and hostile against a megalomaniac and arrogant person, who continously fails without admitting it.

The problem with Oazaki is, he seems to buy his own stuff, even if it is obviously wrong. A normal (sane) person would, after a few failures, realize, that something is wrong - be it technique, interpretation, whatever.

Oazaki seems to know his stuff about astrological things. So his failing either means astrology is BS, or that he interprets it the wrong way.

I just wonder how many failures it will take until he "gets it".
I don't do much, and I do it well.

Palehorse

QuoteFirst of all, he didn't (and probably won't in future) admit his failures. He failed with his predictions (besides other stuff) and just said that it was "planned" from the beginning.

Well in all fairness, he has always said that specific timetables are the most fluid thing about these predictions, and can't always be accurate.  His other consistent statement was that we would know for sure by the end of 2004.  

A while back when I was reading up on what he had to say elsewhere, I found this quote here: http://www.darkforum.com/showthread.php?t=40425&page=7&pp=10
and now we turn to 2004. and the drama begins shortly, very shortly indeed, to unfold. if nothing happens i will admit, fully and freely for all to hear that i was wrong. that is not a problem for me, i have no pride clouding my perception nor do i tie my self-worth to the proven truth or falsity of my belief structure. and i ask once again, and for the last time, if things do begin to happen, will you all admit - to yourselves more than to me, for it is your own being which is important here - that you were wrong? and how long before external events force you to so admit this to yourself? and will you do so before it is too late?
So there ya have it.  If 1/1/05 rolls around and nothing has happened on a global scale that can be irrefutably attributed to Oazaki, he has said that he will admit his error, and he should be called on it.  If the opposite should happen, then I will be happy to concede that he was right, and I hope that even those who dismissed his claims most vehemently will have the balls to do so as well.  There's no shame in being honestly mistaken... but willfully continuing in error is both dishonorable and extremely foolish.
QuotePlus, he had obvious megalomaniac tendencies, saying he "slayed" a god (iirc) and has the power to control karma and what not.

A lot of people said the same thing about a certain carpenter who made a lot of wacky claims about being the son of God and savior of mankind, and predictions about Jerusalem being sacked and its temple destroyed within a generation.  The latter part of that is historically verifiable, and the former has convinced a lot of very intelligent people throughout history, even if you don't happen to believe it.

Secondly, I'm sure that a few centuries ago, if you said that one day man would control the power of lightning as easily as flipping a switch, people would likely have tried to burn you at the stake.  If there is such a phenomenon as karma, then it is part of the laws of the universe, and can be controlled, and it's only a matter of time until someone figures out how.  So, why not now?  

The point is that grandiose claims should not be dismissed simply because they are outside our realm of experience.
So, it's imho not surprising that people get not-so-nice and hostile against a megalomaniac and arrogant person, who continously fails without admitting it.

Not so nice, sure... but I think the reaction to Oazaki has almost bordered on the bizarre at times.  In all my years online, I've seen failed predictions and egotistical a-holes by the truckload... but *never* have I seen any of them run into the kind of extreme reactions and censorship he has so consistently encountered.  I'm not sure what it means; it's just always seemed strange to me... especially on a site where, if you think about it, most of the stuff we talk about is pretty strange to begin with.
I just wonder how many failures it will take until he "gets it".

I s'pose we'll know for sure in about a month and a half.
Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."
    --Gospel of Thomas, saying 10

Veccolo

QuoteWell in all fairness, he has always said that specific timetables are the most fluid thing about these predictions, and can't always be accurate. His other consistent statement was that we would know for sure by the end of 2004.

Yes, but if I remember correctly, he often said (AFTER the "deadline", that is), that the dates he gave were false from the beginning, and that he planned it this way, and that is nothing more than a cheap "excuse" in my opinion. He could have just said that he was wrong with the date(s).

QuoteSo there ya have it. If 1/1/05 rolls around and nothing has happened on a global scale that can be irrefutably attributed to Oazaki, he has said that he will admit his error, and he should be called on it. If the opposite should happen, then I will be happy to concede that he was right, and I hope that even those who dismissed his claims most vehemently will have the balls to do so as well. There's no shame in being honestly mistaken... but willfully continuing in error is both dishonorable and extremely foolish.

I really hope that he keeps his word. If his predictions really come to pass in the next 1 1/2 months (which is extremely unlikely), then I will admit that I was wrong with my opinion about his predictions.

QuoteSecondly, I'm sure that a few centuries ago, if you said that one day man would control the power of lightning as easily as flipping a switch, people would likely have tried to burn you at the stake. If there is such a phenomenon as karma, then it is part of the laws of the universe, and can be controlled, and it's only a matter of time until someone figures out how. So, why not now?

But how would that work? Karma is, afaik, either cause and effect, or "divine judgement". So if it is cause and effect, he feeds his enemies all their causes and effects (which doesn't make sense at all) until they die and vanish on every plane.

If it is "divine judgement", then this means his enemies were doomed to vanish in the first place, which means that Oazaki has nothing to do with their vanishing, as it would be, again, only the effect of karma. Well, unless you believe that he is in control of the "divine system", which would make him the most powerful being of the universe, or in other words: god.

And I'm still alive as you see, so he can't be that powerful. If you consider the fact that I'm neither a magican, nor do I do any energy work, or any banishing or defense spells and techniques, then this means  it's probably quite easy for a skilled psychic to attack and harm me. But so far, nothing. I'm still waiting for an effect. So either he did nothing until now, or he is not what he claims to be.

QuoteNot so nice, sure... but I think the reaction to Oazaki has almost bordered on the bizarre at times. In all my years online, I've seen failed predictions and egotistical a-holes by the truckload... but *never* have I seen any of them run into the kind of extreme reactions and censorship he has so consistently encountered. I'm not sure what it means; it's just always seemed strange to me... especially on a site where, if you think about it, most of the stuff we talk about is pretty strange to begin with.

It didn't begin with extreme reactions, iirc, but it got worse after more people started to question him, his motives, and so on (again, iirc). I don't remember all the 9083475 pages of the thread, so I don't know what the main reason was, but I remember that Oazaki wasn't completely innocent in the whole thing, as he was quite arrogant and offensive to his critics.

But I agree that the censorship was not good. It would have been enough if they had locked the threads.

QuoteI s'pose we'll know for sure in about a month and a half.

Indeed.

Palehorse

Yes, but if I remember correctly, he often said (AFTER the deadline passed, that is), that the dates he gave were false from the beginning, and that he planned it this way, and that is nothing more than a cheap "excuse" in my opinion.

Yeah, "cheap excuse" occurred to me too.  However, this concept of his, of making predictions on days that they are astrologically guaranteed to fail, in order to prevent something from occurring, is somewhat intriguing IMO, and, at the very least, logically consistent.  So, while that part made me skeptical, I'm still at least giving it the benefit of the doubt, and a few points for creativity.

QuoteBut how would that work? Karma is, afaik, either cause and effect, or "divine judgement". So if it is cause and effect, he feeds his enemies all their causes and effects (which doesn't make sense at all) until they die and vanish on every plane.

The way I understand it, he'd be feeding them all the effects of their causes, all at once, heh.  The way I once described it in one of these threads was similar to the movie The Crow if you've ever seen it.  If not, it's about a guy who rises from the dead to avenge his own murder, and the rape/murder of his girlfriend.  During the climax, Eric (crow-boy) and the evil guy whose name I don't remember are fighting on a rooftop, and Eric is losing, when he says "I have something for you... I don't want it anymore."  He puts his hands on the guy's head and says "24 hours of pain.  All at once.  All for you." at which point there's a quick succession of flashbacks to everything his girlfriend went through before she died.  The force of this sends the guy falling down the roof onto a large spire.  That would be an example of someone being fed their karma all at once... except in Oazaki's case, he's claiming that the amount of karma these people have accumulated over many lifetimes is enough to destroy them "on all levels" if they get it all at once.

If it is "divine judgement", then this means his enemies were doomed to vanish in the first place, which means that Oazaki has nothing to do with their vanishing, as it would be, again, only the effect of karma. Well, except you believe that he is in control of the "divine system", which would make him the most powerful being of the universe, or in other words: god.

Actually, the way I'd fit him in would be as an agent of God's will, similar to how angels are used in the Bible.  They're able to control cosmic forces not because they're more powerful than God, but because God gives them that ability in order to carry out specific tasks.  For a more human example, we could say that it was God's will for Jesus to be crucified for the salvation of mankind, but for that to happen it was necessary for Judas to betray him.  Thus, it was fated to happen from the beginning, but it took the actions of quite a few players to pull it off in practice.

And I'm still alive as you see,

Or... are you?  o_O  Heheh...

so he can't be that powerful. If you consider the fact that I'm neither a magican, nor do I do any energy work, or any banishing or defense spells techniques, then this means it's probably quite easy for a skilled psychic to attack and harm me. But so far, nothing. I'm still waiting for an effect. So either he did nothing until now, or he is not what he claims to be.

I'm hesitant to talk about this here as I don't want to be responsible for another thread getting pulled by overzealous mods.  However, I will say that yes, this is another strike against him... though not enough to count him out completely IMO.  It could be that he can't do it, or it could be that he just hasn't for whatever reason.  Personally, if *I* was who he claims to be, I would probably leave you alone *because* you don't have any psychic abilities, as I'd figure that it's not entirely fair to do that to someone who is not able to see things that haven't yet been presented in a physical way.  But that's just me... I can't really speculate on what someone's motives may be, especially if they're the Master of the Universe (tm).  :Þ

QuoteIt didn't begin with extreme reactions, iirc, but it got worse after more people started to question him, his motives, and so on (again, iirc). I don't remember all the 9083475 pages of the thread, so I don't know what the main reason was, but I remember that Oazaki wasn't completely innocent in the whole thing, as he was quite arrogant and offensive to his critics.
Eh, to me it seemed more like he gave back what people gave him.  I say this because I questioned and debated with him as much as anyone else... but I always tried to be civil about it, and he was always civil to me.  On the other hand, there were the folks who were condescending and simply mocked his claims without really offering any kind of logical rebuttal, and he was condescending and arrogant right back.  I'm not going to say either side was right, but I also didn't think any of it was all that surprising, or excessively inflammatory.
Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."

BirdManKalki

Jenadots, the unconditional love I am talking about I think is a little different from the unconditional love that I think you are thinking about.

For example, a child misbehaves badly and continues to do so. The child won't realise that it is behaving badly until it is shown by someone that it is behaving badly. The mother finds it hard to punish her child but she can still punish the child and love the child at the same time due to her unconditional love of the child of which she created. Therefore when I mention that to grasp god unconditional love, I mean to say that you must remember that even though god loves us his unconditional love is slightly different from our earthly view of unconditional love. If man misbehaves continuously he is crying out for gods unconditional love. Therefore to try and grasps gods unconditional love you must imagine what it would be like if god hated you. I was not saying that god hates us I was saying to try and understand unconditional love this view could be contemplated.

One would need unconditional love to wipe out an entire planet full of inhabitants dearly loved.

Neither am I hostile to Oazaki, I speak the truth I have left information around that when contemplated earnestly proves Oazaki's deception. And who said his predictions failed? Could he be waiting on someone?

Judas did not betray Jesus; the kiss on the cheek was a mark of respect! Hint, hint
It was common practice for the Jews not to talk to the gentiles, therefore the Jews/believers where in the know, the gentiles were not in the know and understandably were a bit confused and wondered why the Jews wanted to kill what they 'Gentiles' perceived as the Jews own messiah.
" I say nothing and look at YOU"

Quiet_Storm

Hey Palehorse,

Thanks for the honest support, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Veccolo: I'd like to add also that he DID admit he was wrong fully on that last prediction about october, but he said he gave his best at it. He gave an honest reason too, which was that he had done the prediction a couple months ago and that it was based on the psychic energies permeateing the earth at that time. Things probably changed since then.

all the other predictions, well, you know the 'excuses' he gave but it's all in 2004.

Veccolo, I am quite glad you are still here, because I thought Oazaki shouldn't have messed with you for reasons that Palehorse described. But I'm suprised you haven't mentioned that I AM is resting, whether for cardiac arrest or the fight with Oazaki, or a little bit of both. TBH, I don't think still that is enough to prove Oazaki is who he says he is because of the openness of possibilties. I'm kind of in the middle right now of beleiving him and not, maybe with Palehorse. I'm also trying to know if Oazaki is who he is. No matter what tho, it has been all the time that both perspectives to me are right, for their own time and personal perspective...

BirdmanKalki: Interesting opinion on love. I think it's quite right. I'd like to quote something from an email oazaki sent me on love, which I asked him about because I wasn't sure how one could love something and yet still have other inclinations toward it.

"As for love, the thing to realise is that you can love something,
which basically means accept it unconditionally, AND ALSO have other
emotions / inclinations in relation to it.  such as for example the
belief that it must be destroyed or redefined or changed.  Best way to
get this one is to think of a parent who does truly love her child but
nevertheless still scolds it for walking on the cliff edge.  You see,
you do have to love and accept all unconditionally as part of the
mystical path.  But that does mean that you are blind to the faults
and errors of that which you love and accept.  You recognise them and,
if necessary, work to remove them."

That pretty much sums that up.

Veccolo

Quote from: Quiet_StormVeccolo: I'd like to add also that he DID admit he was wrong fully on that last prediction about october, but he said he gave his best at it. He gave an honest reason too, which was that he had done the prediction a couple months ago and that it was based on the psychic energies permeateing the earth at that time. Things probably changed since then.

Really? I knew he made another prediction in this prophecy forum, but I didn't read it, and I'm not that interested in it. But it's nice to see that he finally admitted a failure ;)

QuoteVeccolo, I am quite glad you are still here,

Quotebecause I thought Oazaki shouldn't have messed with you for reasons that Palehorse described. But I'm suprised you haven't mentioned that I AM is resting, whether for cardiac arrest or the fight with Oazaki, or a little bit of both. TBH, I don't think still that is enough to prove Oazaki is who he says he is because of the openness of possibilties. I'm kind of in the middle right now of beleiving him and not, maybe with Palehorse. I'm also trying to know if Oazaki is who he is. No matter what tho, it has been all the time that both perspectives to me are right, for their own time and personal perspective...

Well, nobody asked for my opinion about his death. I don't think Oazaki had anything to do with it, his death has most certainly to do with his badly injured neck, but I don't know any specifics, so it's just speculation.

Palehorse told me in a PM that shortly after the message of the death of I AM was posted on OF, Oazaki made a thread which I have missed. In this thread he offered me to change my opinion about him. Well, Oazaki, if you read this, then be assured that I won't change my opinion about you that easily (not that it would matter to you, I'm sure you don't give a rats a** ;) ). The "challenge" still stands, so, don't hesitate to use your powers against me just because I don't have any psychic skills. Remember, it was you who made that offer to prove your powers.

If you won't do that for whatever reason, then what about this: Heal my grandma. My grandma had a stroke some years ago, since that time she can neither walk alone, nor speak clearly, and has breathing problems. A week ago, she had another little stroke (well, the doctors are not too sure what it was), which resulted in losing her consciousness. She is now in the hospital, regained consciousness and seems to be "fine" now, means, the same condition she had before this second stroke.

So, if you don't want to harm me, try healing her from her problems (speaking, breathing, walking). This is another way to prove your powers. If you need any specific details, let me know it.

@QS:
You are in contact with him, aren't you?. So, if he doesn't happen to read this message, would you please tell him about it? Thanks.

fost500

Well Yasa Arofat died today. Some say that this may be the begining of peace in the middle East. Thats quite a big change for this year
Death is only tragic for those who get left behind

Anonymous

You can say that again.  Or can you?  It could just turn into another power vacuum.

Palehorse

QuoteJudas did not betray Jesus; the kiss on the cheek was a mark of respect! Hint, hint
It was common practice for the Jews not to talk to the gentiles, therefore the Jews/believers where in the know, the gentiles were not in the know and understandably were a bit confused and wondered why the Jews wanted to kill what they 'Gentiles' perceived as the Jews own messiah.

Well, I actually give consideration (if not full acceptance) to the theory that there was a private agreement between Jesus and Judas to do what had to be done.  Part of the reason is that 30 shekels of silver was not very much money at all... but the amount had prophetic significance.  So I don't think Judas was doing it for personal gain.  However, the fact remains that the kiss was what signaled the authorities which guy to arrest... so whether you want to say it was a betrayal or a prearranged signal, the effect is basically the same.

Quote"Its called a changeover, the moive goes on and nobody has any idea"

Y'know, I saw that movie the other day, and that made me think of you.  What an awesome movie, though.  /random

Quotehis death has most certainly to do with his badly injured neck, but I don't know any specifics, so it's just speculation.

IAM once talked about exactly what his injury was... unfortunately I don't remember much more than "really bad neck injury caused by ejecting from a plane years ago."  Anyway, I get the impression that it's kind of a stretch to connect an old neck injury with sudden heart failure.  I'm no anatomy expert though, so it's quite possible that I'm missing something.

QuoteYou can say that again. Or can you? It could just turn into another power vacuum.
I think that's probably a bit closer to the reality of it.  Regardless of what forces may be behind current events though, they sure are interesting, aren't they?

Veccolo

QuoteIAM once talked about exactly what his injury was... unfortunately I don't remember much more than "really bad neck injury caused by ejecting from a plane years ago."  Anyway, I get the impression that it's kind of a stretch to connect an old neck injury with sudden heart failure.  I'm no anatomy expert though, so it's quite possible that I'm missing something.

Heh, I didn't know that he died from a sudden heart failure. So this rules out the neck. Sudden heart failure itself is not that uncommon, happens every year to hundreds of thousands of people (world wide), and some just die from it. Also, I AM (referring to a photo) wasn't the youngest anymore, so the risk of (sudden) heart failure is, of course, even higher.

Well, never mind. May he rest in peace.

Nameless

Quote from: PalehorseAnyway, I get the impression that it's kind of a stretch to connect an old neck injury with sudden heart failure.
I AM had been in fairly extreme pain for years, decades in fact, and, I believe, had struggled on far longer than was expected.  Recent work on his neck had exacerbated the pain which directly lead to the heart attack.  It's my understanding that it was far from a surprise.  But I'm not an expert on his condition and I find speculation on this just a tad distasteful, so, onwards...

Quote from: VeccoloThe "challenge" still stands
Wasn't the challenge to be done before the end of September?  I thought that nonsense was behind us.  I didn't even get the "unshakeable and inviolable" proof of his power that he adamantly claimed I would by that date.

Veccolo

QuoteWasn't the challenge to be done before the end of September? I thought that nonsense was behind us. I didn't even get the "unshakeable and inviolable" proof of his power that he adamantly claimed I would by that date.

I thought that too, but then I got the PM from Palehorse in which he told me that Oazaki gives me another chance (isn't he nice?) to change my position about him. That happened, of course, shortly after the death of I AM, which came in quite handy for Oaz.

Well, whatever. I'm stopping with this Oazaki-chapter for sure now, because its getting boring, to be honest. I know that he is a fraud, you know it, and many others know it. We have one and a half month for the death of bush, an american civil war, the transition to 4d, major meteor impacts, and what not.

Oazaki case closed - for me, at least.

BirdManKalki

Their may not have even been a (private agreement). Picture the scene you're sitting down at a table with someone you have seen perform undeniable miracles, you love this person with all your heart and would do anything to protect him this man has change your life and many others he has taught you how to live and everything you took for granted. He informs you that one of you will betray him. Imagine the paranoia amongst the disciples, this person is always right he raised Lazarus from the dead via the power of his words; this means they know one of them would betray Jesus. Now the disciples assure Jesus that they won't betray him. These disciples weren't listening hence the symbolic reference of the disciples sleeping when they should have been guarding Jesus while he was praying in the garden. Thus those who assured Jesus they wouldn't betray him didn't listen carefully to what was hinted to them. And how hard it must have been for Judas to come to his decision, a decision he had to make not knowing if it was right or wrong, if he misread his master's words or if his ego was tricking him, I would say that is a pretty hard decision.    

Every-time I watch that movie I notice something new. Did you know that the book of that film was written amongst the public, and that the author wrote in public what he saw? I think this is a very significant fact, we all know how weird reality can get. It is of my opinion that the film is designed to reawaken the light from within. If watched with that intent, (as if it where gods word) because everything is god word. A long time ago I read somewhere about some native tribes that used music to communicate with their gods. I decided to try this out and I have stuck to it and learnt to get better at decoding from this practice for it gives insight into the universal mind via decoding new tunes.

For example limb bizkit's track full nelson gives an insight into Gods wrath.

Why is everybody always picking on me?
Does anybody really know a thing about me?
One of these days we'll be in the same place
In the same place punk, at the very same time
And when it takes place
And you wanna talk sh*t
Then step your butt up, and say it right to my face

You'll get knocked the f*ck out
Cause your mouth's writing checks that your butt can't cash
Knocked straight the f*ck out

I ain't believing all the sh*t you been talking 'bout me
Don't even know me, and still you're talking sh*t about me
One of these days I'm gonna catch you in the act
In the act, red handed
Caught up in the act, punk
And that'll be the day, the one and only day
Then step your butt up, and say it right to my face

Shhhh

So where you at?
Where you been?
I'm sure of the sh*t (I) you was in
Cause this world
Is really small
Can we all get along?
Can we all get along?
And where you at?
Where you been?
I'm sure of the excrement (I) you was in
Cause this world
Is really small
Can we all get along?
Can we all get along?

I'm upset at our people
Who permanently rape us
We're talking
We try to ignore them
Ignore them until they keep talking
They think that they're building an empire
Without us
We've got the torch now
We've got the fire to burn this mutherf*cker down
Town, town
Burn this mutherf*cker down
Town, town
Burn this mutherf*cker now
Down, down
Burn this mutherf*cker now
Down, down
Burn this mutherf*cker

Mutherf*cker!
Just shut your f*cken' mouth!
Bring it on Lethal
Come on  

Stepping up and saying it right to my face, translates as your Judgment day.

Another limp bizkit interesting limb bizkit track is faith.

I know not everybody has got a body like me,
but i gotta think twice, before i give my heart away,
and i know all the games you play,
cuz i play them too,
oh but i need some time off from that emotion,
time to pick my heart up off the floor,
but that love comes down without devotion,
well it takes a strong man baby,
but i'm showin' you that door,
i gotta have faith

gotta have faith,
gotta have faith,
gotta have faith!

baby, i know you're askin' me to stay,
say please please please don't go away cuz you're givin' me the blues,
baby, your mind made all the words you say,
can't help but think of yesterday and another who tied me down to the lover boy rules,
before this river becomes an ocean, before you pick my heart up off the floor,
well that love comes down without devotion,
well it takes a strong man baby,
but i'm showin' you that door,
i gotta have faith

gotta have faith,
gotta have faith,
gotta have faith!
get tha f*ck up!!!

i gotta have faith,
i gotta have faith,
i gotta have faith,
i gotta have faith!
faith! ahhhh faith!! ahhhhh!!!!

Hearing these tracks with the earnest intent to hear the words as god's words for the first time can be quite distressing. But what must be remembered is that the lyrics are decoded via the writer's ego. There are many beautiful tunes. And I don't even listen to limp bizkit anymore, these were just examples. I would reccomend Kanya West college dropout for some serious fun decoding!  

Music is the language of the soul  

George Bush isn't stupid, remember don't believe anything that you see on TV. If he were stupid how come he is president? If somebody believes they are more intelligent then someone else it makes them feel good about themselves.
" I say nothing and look at YOU"

Anonymous

In fact, I am quite interested to see who fills the power vacuum.  Of course, you know that the choices are between a worse power or a less worse power.  Both options have worse power in them.

I am also interested about the presidential election in Iraq.  150 parties and three weeks to choose one.  Man, it take America two years just to pick from two (or possibly three if you consider Nader or any other candidate like that).  I also suspect that this election will result in a power vacuum as well.  You have to remember to that power is greed and greed is one of the seven deadly sins;).

Later

Palehorse

QuoteTheir may not have even been a (private agreement). Picture the scene you're sitting down at a table with someone you have seen perform undeniable miracles, you love this person with all your heart and would do anything to protect him this man has change your life and many others he has taught you how to live and everything you took for granted. He informs you that one of you will betray him. Imagine the paranoia amongst the disciples, this person is always right he raised Lazarus from the dead via the power of his words; this means they know one of them would betray Jesus. Now the disciples assure Jesus that they won't betray him. These disciples weren't listening hence the symbolic reference of the disciples sleeping when they should have been guarding Jesus while he was praying in the garden. Thus those who assured Jesus they wouldn't betray him didn't listen carefully to what was hinted to them. And how hard it must have been for Judas to come to his decision, a decision he had to make not knowing if it was right or wrong, if he misread his master's words or if his ego was tricking him, I would say that is a pretty hard decision.

So you're saying that when Jesus said one of them would betray him, he was *telling* one of them to betray him and giving them all a major test to see who would have the balls to do it, correct?  Very very interesting.  It might also explain why Judas had second thoughts after the deed was done, and killed himself... which he probably wouldn't have done if Jesus had flat out told him to do it.  I do think that when Jesus said "what you're about to do, do quickly" he was giving him the go-ahead, though.  If this is really what happened, then it's a damn shame he didn't live to see the resurrection.   :(

As for Limp Bizkit being the word of God... blasphemy!  Not because I have a problem with the concept... but because I can't bloody stand LB.   :P

That's some interesting stuff to think about too, though.  In the past I almost started a thread listing all the stuff in my music collection that refers or is themed after a lot of the stuff we talk about here... there's quite a lot of it.  Maybe I still will when I have time.

Adam

Palehorse, you got my PM yeah? Got around to contacting Oazaki?

Anonymous

Well, Adam if you want to talk to Oazaki then you should probably head over to my forum.  He has been lurking around there pretty much since it first got started.

Probably because he really likes the Khuli :D .

Later

Quiet_Storm

QuoteThat's some interesting stuff to think about too, though. In the past I almost started a thread listing all the stuff in my music collection that refers or is themed after a lot of the stuff we talk about here... there's quite a lot of it. Maybe I still will when I have time.

That's funny, I've noticed that too...

INSIDE THE ELECTION FRAUD BATTLE Kerry Is Involved In This Fight
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?message=28811&topic=3&showdate=11/15/04

So that shows Kerry might be doing something.

I may not be posting as much as I used to because... well I get the feeling people are seeing this as "whining" when really, I've just been trying to honestly "wake people up" before this "transition" oazaki was talking about and all. I saw the faults (and otherwise) of that. And to tell the truth, I'm thinking of entering a more effective 'arena'. I'll be spending alot of time(w/e time may be needed) to build myself up to some kind of 'proper' financial situation like money, 'status', and getting resources needed (cuz right now I don't have any of that excrement, I'm just going to an online school right now (oh I know what fun I have placed myself on to!) or w/e to build some kind of small community, or social grouping, of the ideals I think should be set in place, reguardless of what Oazaki thinks, because right now, I just can't see Oazaki's stuff coming true without me doing something. I can't just sit back and wait for Oazaki. I am in the zhedhi order and I'm supposed to be some kind of a senator!? And even if I wasn't in the zhedhi order I still have a duty and purpose to stop what I don't think is right in my life, and work to remove whatever I don't want to be, because I am responsible for my own. If Oazaki's plan was not meant to work, then he would just be inspiration. I know alot, and I can't just let it stay inside me I have to take responsibility for what I know, just as I think everyone else should have done. SO until then if you don't see that much anymore, you'll know why. I'll be planning, and I'll be planning some more and taking action.

I will of course though, post when I feel like it, because I do beleive SOME are reading this, perhaps not like they used to though because so much time has gone and.. nothing.

but w/e, I may not have covered everything and "oh well" if not.

Adam

Don't forget there's a month and a half left before the end of 2004. Remember - it's supposed to go from practically invisible, to "holy sh*t!!!!!", all in one quick sweep.

Me, I'm not sure about it. Time will tell, I guess.

Adam

Oh and while I remember, the weather is bloody psycho down here. It's normally a little crazy in Melbourne, but lately it's just been totally nutty. Going from raining to sunny to raining to sunny and bloody hot to raining etc. all in the space of one day!!! I'm convinced God is schizo.

Jenadots

Well, QS, at least you are finally doing something for your own future and doing an on-line school.  

Maybe next year, you might actually sign up for a real college and start enjoying all that life has to offer.  It is a good thing.   :D

Anonymous

Well actually Adam I know for a fact that Oazaki's plan will not occur the same way that he specified.  Of course, something like it will occur.

This has already begun and has been around even before oazaki made his first posts anywhere.

Later