News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What am I?

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

My life has been a series of bizarre events, each more unlikely than the last. Something about it doesn't add up. Of course I have a Human body, but there has to be something really strange going on in the nonphysical/paranormal/whatever-you-want-to-call-it parts of me. I'm going to write a few of my stranger experiences and my unusual skills and knowledge. Then I want you all to tell me what you think I am? Theres lots of unusual life forms out there. Which am I most similar to?

But first, I have to explain some of the more normal things. I'll start with some memories, or maybe I just dreamed this, but they felt like more than dreams:

MEMORY OR MAYBE A DREAM?: I was a baby, maybe around the time I was being born, or maybe before that. But I was also something flying far above. Someone kept telling me to try going into the baby and living there. So I went into the baby. I thought "I don't like this limited form of existance. And all the crying. And I can hardly move this body. I'm leaving." So I flew back up. And someone didn't like that and told me to come back down. I went back and forth, into and out of that baby, about 10 times, until I finally decided to stay there.

MEMORY OR MAYBE A DREAM?: I was flying above some big sphere, maybe the Earth, but it looked much different than a planet because I was viewing it an unusual way. Time was passing very fast and not much was happening. I was telepathicly communicating with someone flying up there with me. They wanted me to leave because what I would do down there was too difficult and I didn't accomplish anything last time I was down there. I told them I was going to go down 1 more time and if something didn't work this time I'd leave. Some time after that, connections started forming between places on the sphere, like lines of communication. Maybe they represented neurons in a brain, or maybe phone or internet wires, or maybe some other communication or living system. Whatever they were, they started connecting more points to more other points exponentially faster. When I noticed them accelerating, I chose to view the sphere (which the connections are in) differently. I chose to view it with time moving much slower. The new connections were forming much slower from this view. These connections were changing the way I was thinking and, regardless of the slow way I was viewing them, were still accelerating toward something I did not want to happen. I thought "Not again. Wait... I can fix it." Its as if that had happened before, but I don't remember anything similar to it. I went down to the sphere.

THIS ONE IS A MEMORY, AROUND THE YEAR 2002, DURING AN OUT-OF-BODY-EXPERIENCE: I was flying above the Earth with a friend who I had met on the internet who was also into that kind of stuff. He got stuck at some height above the Earth. At the time, I did not know why. I stayed close to him but went a little higher because somebody else was there. That other life-form I remembered from somewhere but I don't know where or when. They said (in a telepathic way of course) they had been waiting on me and they wanted me to come with them. I chose not to because my friend below was still stuck. They said we could do it after I finished whatever I was doing on Earth. Then I flew down to my friend and pulled him up some, but I could only pull about 1/3 the distance between him and the other life-form. A few minutes later we both went back into our Human bodies and talked through the internet. We confirmed that we had experienced the same events. The main difference was my friend couldn't see above where he got stuck and said he had waited a long time before I came back and pulled him up some. I experienced that time as 30 seconds. We then started to think that whatever higher place I was had time moving slower.

THIS ONE IS A MEMORY, AROUND THE YEAR 2002: I was laying in my bed. I started wanting to know what time it is. Instantly I got a visual of floating up out of my body and looking at the clock. Then I opened my eyes, looked at the clock, and saw it was the exact same time. I had been laying there at least 20 minutes, so I would not have been able to guess the time accurate to the minute. I wasn't guessing. I saw it. Everything was vibrating like the space was made of jello. There is a part of me that can see in a distorted way but has no eyes.

I first moved something with my mind around age 7. It was a coathanger laying on the floor. It moved 1 inch. I did it a few more times, but I soon became scared of accidentally using it to stop someone's heart. It was new to me and I hadn't learned to control it yet.

Some time before college, I started getting ideas about using artificial intelligence with interactive music to access psychology, and to access psychic/paranormal/whatever-you-want-to-call-it things through psychology, to use a musical game to automate the process of getting to higher level of consciousness. Today I'm still working on it. You can download what I've built so far at http://sourceforge.net/projects/audivolv but it only does the artificial intelligence and interactive music, not the consciousness raising parts yet, and I still need to make it learn continuously instead of you teaching it by clicking "good" and "bad" buttons. It is going to be part of this project http://sourceforge.net/projects/humanainet (Human AI Net), which will be a network of people and artificial intelligences thinking as 1 mind through the internet and in psychic/etc ways too. I haven't got to the really strange parts yet. That's about how I thought of some of these things and what happened at the same time.

In 2002, my second year of college, I decided to learn to move things with my mind again. For 3 weeks, and 2 hours per day, I tried thinking various things, and only at the end of the 3 weeks I got it to move 1 millimeter. It was a piece of aluminum foil balanced on a knife, like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKJGb4RNRB4 Over the next 4 months I became so skilled at it that once I put it into continuous motion for 3 days (It was still moving when I came home, woke up, etc), and it only stopped when I touched it. I could not get it to do that again. Around the end of those 4 months, I could within 10 seconds make it move a little by thinking. It worked for bigger things too, like a hammer or a couch cushon standing straight up against the wall I could push over after a few minutes of thinking.  I think everyone can learn to do this, but you have to get past your doubt and continue trying. It took me 40 hours over 3 weeks before I saw the first motion, but after that it became much easier.

In 2002, I was thinking about these unsual things, and I appeared in front of myself, looking back at myself, as a blue flame-like form of a person, but only for a few seconds. At that time, my third-eye area of my head started feeling really good and then went numb as if it had been overloaded, and I was left with the idea that I could do almost anything if I worked at it enough years, compared to most people who think they are limited by time, space, money, biology, etc. It was a practical idea, the ability to think of a path to almost anything, while not having the immediate ability to make much progress. Today I'm much closer to what I chose to do back then. I chose to offer higher levels of consciousness to all 7 billion people, for free and without any conditions, but it has nothing to do with my own psychic/etc skills because it would be done through artificial intelligence psychology software networking minds together through the internet. If you want to read the technical document of how to build it, its in the version 0.3 docs of Audivolv. I didn't know the technical things back then, but I knew I could figure them out.

In 2002, I had been reading Carlos Castaneda books (The Art Of Dreaming). They included some psychic/etc thing called a person's "assemblage point", which is something about how they view reality, and if you move it a little then reality appears to change for you but stays the same for others, kind of like in multiverse theory where all possible realities exist. So I tried it. Since I had been reading one of those Castaneda books for hours, I knew where on the pages the page numbers were, but of course didn't think it was important at the time. After I tried moving my "assemblage point" as the book described, I noticed that all the pages of that book now had page numbers, when before only the right pages had numbers. It was the same book, since it hadn't left my sight, but that small thing had changed about it. So I continued practicing the "assemblage point" thing but didn't see any effect, but later when I went outside I noticed a few large trees were gone. Not gone like they were cut down. Gone like they had never existed. That was the last time the "assemblage point" thing worked for me, but over time I've started to think its the same kind of thing as moving things with your mind but done in a different direction in higher consciousness space.

Similar things happened to my father. He once had a job interview at a big building, and they told him to come back a week later. When he did, he found a trailer park where that building had been, as if it had never existed.

My father was born July 8 1947, the day of the Roswell alien spaceship crash, and he died the same day (late at night) 63 years later. On the night he died, I may have seen an alien ship, but I'm not sure because it was really far away. I had been looking at the stars for 30 minutes, while trying to telepathicly communicate with whoever might be up there, and when I looked at a certain star, it started moving (so it wasn't really a star), and it moved in a strange pattern like I had never seen an airplane move. That's why I think that I might have seen an alien ship on the night my father died. Considering all that, and the unusual mental abilities and experiences my father had similar to mine, I can say the same thing about him as myself: his nonphysical/psychic/whatever-you-want-to-call-it parts are probably not from Earth. My whole family has had these kinds of experiences, but me and my father the most. My father said he remembers asking to come to Earth, but he doesn't remember who he asked or how he got here.

In 2002, I temporarily gave a girl the ability to move things with her mind. 1 minute after we started trying this with a psi wheel (like in that youtube video), I told her I had "loosened it from the universe" (which was my way of explaining something about the psi of it) which made it easier for her to move it, which she did about 10 times over the next few minutes. But she lost the ability after a few minutes.

In 2002, I was so good at telepathy I could read the minds of hundreds of people at once, but only in distorted ways, whoever was near me, and I could expand my mind to much larger areas to get even more distorted thoughts. Expanding my mind into new places was a real thing. I knew it was real because I did the same thing to move small things with my mind.

Before I moved things with my mind, I would normally meditate and expand my mind to crawl over all the physical objects then to what they were touching, and so on, until my mind had expanded to miles and sometimes the whole planet, but past that it got really distorted.

After an injury in 2002 I lost most of my ability to move things with my mind and telepathy, but it is coming back slowly. I moved a similar psi wheel 1/4 turn last week, and months ago I accidentally caused a 2 foot long piece of drywall to crack and fall from the ceiling (but it was already cracked some).

Last year, I was able to influence a few lightning storms. I would move my hands in the patterns of the wind until I started to feel something that moved in those same patterns. Then I moved my hands a little differently than those patterns, but still mostly the same, and the wind adjusted a little to my movements. I continued that to include the lightning and electricity in the ground, and after a few minutes of flowing my thoughts and my hands with the patterns of the storm, I felt a lightning strike coming, and I timed my thoughts and hand movements just right, and then I moved my hands quickly (all movements until then had been slow and smooth) and at that instant there was a lightning strike in the direction I wanted it to be. It felt like the storm likes to play with me in that way. Maybe I was feeling other people's connection to the same storm, since obviously a storm doesn't have a brain to like or dislike things. But still the storm felt like it enjoyed it. Telepathy to a storm works, so I guess it gets redirected to everyone who was thinking about the storm. In general, the universe is shaped the same way, so most parts of it are not alive, but they can appear to be alive because of their connection to things that are alive, like doing telepathy to a storm is actually telepathy to those who are thinking about that storm.

Last week I was in a rush to get somewhere. I tried my strange mental abilities. I put just a little mental force on it, since that always works better than trying to force things. I broadcast the thought of traffic moving fast and not getting stopped at traffic lights. And it happened. Near the end I saw some flashing lights warning that traffic would be backed up ahead, and it appeared to be backed up behind a certain light, but all those cars and me passed the light just before it turned red. It was the fastest I had ever traveled that path. After that I decided not to waste my mental energy on small things like that. I just wanted to know if I could still do it.

I was at work in the break room. I was looking at a certain cabinet and wanted to know what was in it, but I didn't bother opening it. Later that day, I was in the break room again, and somebody came in and opened that cabinet, took something out, closed it, and left. That was the first time I had ever seen anyone touch that cabinet. It appears they opened it because earlier that day I was thinking that I wanted to know what was in it. I didn't try to make that happen. It just did.

I'm not sure, but I think I experienced nirvana or close to it, for a few minutes last year. It's hard to stay in that state of mind. I had been thinking about various paradoxes and my mad science theories and plans, and specifically about the possibility that the most skeptical person on Earth might instead actually be at a very high level of consciousness and think its really funny to pretend that doesn't exist and create whole organizations of people working to disprove it. I was thinking of a specific person like that, but I don't want to involve him in this. It happened when I thought, toward him "Thank you for helping me get to higher level of consciousness" or something like that, which he would have laughed at. Of course if you're in a mental state near nirvana, you can't have any desire left, and I didn't. But earlier that day I had really wanted a certain job I had applied for to call me back. That's the thing I wanted most that day. At the moment I thought that toward the world's biggest skeptic, I got exactly what I wanted. They called me and said "I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number." I wasn't trying to influence them to call. I was thinking about that other person. But I did make them call. Since you can't mess with free-will, they explained about dialing the wrong number and hung up.

For years something or somebody (I really don't know who) had been putting thoughts into my head, and it feels like my own thoughts but its about things that I had no way of understanding yet, so it couldn't be, and when I looked it up and learned the relevant things, it turned out to be very useful information that had somehow come into my mind. That happened many times. The time it was strongest felt better than sex, and it lasted for hours. Information about math, game-theory, physics, and lots of technical and metaphysical stuff came into my thoughts faster than I could understand it. I felt like I had extra physical strength, which I verified by crushing a pencil between my thumb and other finger. I had to slow it down. It was so fast and so much that I wasn't going to remember it. I would have been upgraded to some higher level of consciousness (I don't know how much higher, but still having a Human body), but instead I telepathicly communicated to slow it down and give me time to write it down so I would remember it. A few minutes later, a very strong wind started and blew inch thick branches off of trees. That was the strongest wind in over a year. When it continued getting stronger, I got worried. I walked outside, did the mental thing in connection with the wind, and influenced it to slow down a little. Over the next few months, I became a little crazy trying to figure out all that advanced information telepathicly communicated to me (and I really don't know where it came from). At first I thought it was a way to build a warp drive based on shooting particles at angles proportional to irrational numbers like the square root of 2, and the ideas got stranger after that. But eventually I figured out what it was, and combined it with the technical things I already knew. Part of it I thought of myself. Part of it was through telepathy. It was the technical information necessary to build an artificial intelligence that uses psychology and music to network any number of peoples' minds together through the internet. It was a way to upgrade the Human species to a higher level of consciousness. And that's what I'm going to do. See the links to Audivolv and Human AI Net above for details.

Some from telepathy, and some from what I learned on my own, I now know a few different ways to change the world, and they don't take much money, resources, or effort, but they do take a lot of time. I think its really funny. I know how to set big things in motion on Earth, but I don't have time to do any of it. Instead, I only have time to create the global telepathy network through artificial intelligence software networking Human minds together through the internet and through music. That's all I have time to do, and its all that needs to be done. Once people learn to communicate that way, they will be able to solve their own problems.

I've had a lot of experiences similar to those written above, but those should explain it well enough.

I'm not here to solve anyone's problems for them. I'm only offering a tool they can use to solve their own problems. Its free and open-source (which means anyone is allowed to build more software with it and pay me nothing), and I expect to be finished with it anywhere between 1 and 20 years from now. It could happen much earlier because I don't know what shortcuts I'll find. Advanced knowledge and skills tend to shorten the time to do things, and you rarely know when you'll learn such things.

Lots of people are expecting a global consciousness shift or something like that. Go read the technical documents I wrote in Audivolv 0.3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Anyone with enough technical and metaphysical skill can do the same. You don't need me. I'm just an other part of this infinite fractal called the universe, like everything else is. The kolmogorov-complexity of the universe is 0. That's the technical way to say it. Read my "gravity for patterns" theory. That should explain how it works. If you want to upgrade the Human species (whoever wants it, not forcing it on anyone) to a higher level of consciousness, everything you need has been explained. It can be started using existing technology. What are you waiting for?

Recently a professional psychic, who I met at a meetup.com group, told me she thinks I'm a Pleiadian, which is some kind of really advanced higher dimensional alien nonphysical part while I'm physically a Human. I had never heard of Pleiadians or the other nonphysical species of aliens that some people also think exist. But if you consider the things I wrote above, I don't see how I could be just a normal Human. Physically I'm a Human, but the other nonphysical parts of me are not from around here.

Finally, a theory of where the advanced ideas were coming from, which I got telepathicly. A global telepathy network in the future, which I have explained in technical documents how to create, would have effects outside of space and time. My theory is that my plan worked, that the Human species will be upgraded to a higher level of consciousness (while still having physical bodies), and that the information of how to do that was sent back in time telepathicly from myself and many others in the future to myself and many others in this time. If this theory is true, then the cycle is complete, and I don't really need to do anything. That's efficiency.

I'm trying to figure out what all this stuff means. I can't deny some of it. I have a video. I have people who saw it and still remember it. I moved something with my mind last week. Some of this is real, and probably most of it, but its always hard to tell what is an illusion when you get farther into abstraction. I think we're going to find out in the next 20 years, or possibly more if something really unexpected changes it.

I think anyone can learn to do these strange things if they practice for long enough, but most people give up long before it would work the first time. Remember it took me 40 hours of thinking various things before I was able to move the psi wheel 1 millimeter. 40 hours. How long would you try before giving up?

Next time you see something that looks like magic, try to learn how it works instead of forming a religion. Science and philosophy work well together.

MY REQUEST TO ALL OF YOU: Can you people tell me about the other kinds of life-forms out there and which of them I'm most similar to? I'm not going to believe it just because you say it, but I'm just thinking about the possibilities for now.

personalreality

be awesome.

Lexy

...which alien, I can not say but does it matter?
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

beavis

It's not important to know what yourself is? What is important?

Lexy

Sorry, I just think you are in a human shell now..what does it matter what kind of shell you were in before. You are still You.

beavis

Human "shell" has a brain and is a life form on its own with the ability to think on its own, but it works better with the nonphysical/paranormal/whatever-you-want-to-call-it parts. Right now I am a system made of both of those things, and probably lots of other things that the Human part doesn't know about. I am not asking about other "shells". I'm asking about the nonphysical parts. Many people think there are categories or species describing those things, that they evolve a little similar to how biology evolves. I want to learn those details. The first step is to explain the most rare things about myself and ask people who know about nonphysical things which of those things I am most similar to. After that, I would try to figure out on my own which of those theories about me are true, if any.

Lexy

Ok, have you tried deep meditations to find out for yourself? Having the abilities you speak of should be easy to figure out with meditation.

Pauli2

Bruce Moen wrote about his encounters with other alien life forms in his third book. I also think he mentioned some aftermath encounter in his 4th book. Monroe also had some encounters with aliens and wrote about it in at least his third book. And, well, Monroe's first incarnation was originally alien as he came from KT-95 in the form of AA, and Monroe had at least one other alien incarnation named Trelo.

Kurt Leland has met aliens in the astral and due to the massive increase of incarnations on Earth, a lot of incarnated people these days are aliens, wanting to get the experience of being human. Learning music is one such unique experience.

Just do you thing, ask your guides for directions, investigate things and try to figure out what's important in this incarnation. Don't go stray. :)

Kurt Leland suggests asking out loud: "Who am I" & "What am I doing"
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Jochi

If you want to find out you origins...access the Akashic Records.

vpsean

Quote from: personalreality on February 12, 2011, 11:23:11
tl;dr

cliff's notes?

hahaha. I love it when I see someone say what I'm thinking but choose not to say. ;-)

With Love & Gratitude,
--Sean Patrick Simpson
www.AdventuresInManifesting.org

c0sm0nautt

Very interesting read. I once had a dream where I met a light-being which referred to itself as a Plaedien. We were viewing this giant battlefield far below, which I interpreted as Earth. I don't know what I am. I know I'm more attracted to these esoteric ideas than most people. I try to not let it go to my head and think I am special or anything. I just wish I had more guidance in life sometimes - more inspiration to get over anxieties and whatnot. The sky just thundered, lol. Well, to the human incarnation. At least we are living in exciting times. Had a dream last night dealing with music and cloud computing - Interesting I came across your idea about music today. 
Check out my blog @ http://astralsun.blogspot.com/

CFTraveler

I read most of it (lost me at the end there) but I didn't see anything that would indicate that you would be anything other than  a spiritual being having a human experience.

Silentwitnesstoforever

i think this kind of thing is completely possible, look at like light, and the way our eyes work.. there like solar panels they absorb photons, and then convert the light, which reflects and refracts of everything in your field of vision, via your optic nerve, to your brain to process into what we call sight :) so, basically, your brain is creating your reality, i could see how the tree being not there could be possible... why couldn't it be.. our brain is like a computer, a very very efficent and powerful computer actually, i think humans are capable of WAY MORE than people like to think they are... for whatever reason.. but our brains running a program... it's like "earth conssciuossnesss" it's just running this program but you can theoretically edit the code/program/life while it's running real time.. the next moment is what we're building, past doesnt exist, the "now" is when we are building the next moment

i would imagine we've lived past lives before, i've seen visions of past lives in the egyptian days, in a time i lived in a castle in a very green place, no idea where, times i lived in an odd 4 story very old house that for some reason i hated going on the third floor, LOVED the rest of the house though.. it feels like "home" more than anything else (being a poor college student home changes alot lol.. i've lived in 3 houses with 2 diff friends the last year..

also i experimented alot with LSD at one point in my life, and it led me to believe that there is alot more going on then what our human body "catches" we only see a portion of the light that is actually there.. so that's completely possible and probable as well..

there is energy all around is, some people call it psi, it's just energy emitted from everything, everything has a vibration, an aura, and this sent, it's just energy, it can be manipulated, it can be concentraded with you mind, we are constantly reflecting this light, i like to call it the devine light.

mels8780

Well, everyone is in a human shell. Do you think you are something other than a normal soul ?

(If you disagree with my belief you can't answer this then I don't think, lol)

astraladdict

Only you can determain what you are. Meditate with the intention of finding out, search around the realm. And when you're ready, you'll find out.

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...