News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Who has a soul?

Previous topic - Next topic

rhinegirl

Not me[:D]

Jessica

quote:
Originally posted by SomeBloke

In his post regarding year 2004 predictions Oazaki said:

"Q: In Book III of his Gnosis, Mouravieff discusses what he calls "pre-Adamic humanity" and "Adamic humanity." As I read this I could see that the thing I was struggling to understand in terms of psychopathy as discussed in the Adventures Series, was exactly what Mouravieff was describing. However, he was using the Bible to explain it, and that just didn't quite work. Nevertheless, the basic idea is that pre-Adamic human types basically have no "soul," nor any possibility of growing one. This is certainly shocking, but there have been many recent scholarly discussions of this matter based on what seems to be clinical evidence that, indeed, there are human beings who are just "mechanical" and have no "inner" or "higher self" at all. Gurdjieff talked about this and so did Castaneda. So, I asked if his ideas about the two basic TYPES of humans were, as far as they went, accurate.
A: Indeed, though again, there is a "Biblical Gloss." [The pre-Adamic types are] "organic" portals between levels of density.
'This, of course, raised the issue of whether or not trying to "help" or "save" such individuals was a waste of time.
A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures."
The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation. One of the longtime members of the group then wanted to know if any of us had ever encountered one of these "organic portals" and if so, would the C's identify one for the sake of instruction.
A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals."
* * * * * * *'

I would like to open this quote for discussion.
I have conflicting views on the subject - on the one hand I find it impossible to imagine that, say, even a squirrel does not have the divine spark in it, the little nutter.  On the other hand, some apparently humans seem to derive pleasure from inflicting suffering in a way that 'lower' organisms do not.  Can there really, all around us, exist beings which are 'organically' identical to us, but which have less soul than a squirrel?

There is a test which allegedly attempts to determine the difference between a sentient being and a computer program - it is called the Turing test.  Look it up.  Can anyone suggest a test that might descriminate between these different types of people, (if any such distinction really exists at all?)

I myself had a really bizarre experience that I choose to call 'spiritual' that I considered at the time to be a metaphorical description of this.  At the time, the Kabbalistic idea of The Golem was my interpretation of this, although The Golem represented a group of creations rather than an individual 'clay man'.  And rather than them being soul-less they were merely physical manifestations of a soul restricted in their own unique way as are we all.

Hephaestus

I dont have a soul, to 'have' a soul means its a possession (something you own) but you cant own/have a soul since you ARE a soul.
I am me, I am a soul, I am a spirit.

SomeBloke

Hephaestus I take your point.
Rhinegirl are you still drunk? :) Hey you said something that really interested me in another post - you asked someone else whether they had researched the changes that King James had made to the Bible.  Would you like to expand on that?

Ceriel N

"I think I exist. That is all the proof you need.", and all the proof that can be given.

Counsciousness is universal and 'divine', but egos manifest and become self-aware by reflecting upon themselves. It is quite possible for there to exist minds without self-awareness where a sort of 'emulation' of a ego occurs as a construct out of neccessity to survive. You could call them "instincts". - These beings would be unable to take initiative and their whole lives would be nothing but an endless series of reactions.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Tayesin

Hi,
Soul-less human bodies that are living ???  The pre-adamic races reffered to here, are you meaning the race called 'Adappa'?  As the Sumerain Tablets tell us that the Adappa was the first successful worker created through the Anunnaki's genetic program. Interestingly, this race is described in such a way as to be seen as Neanderthal, right down to their inability to think in any way other than linear and limited at that.  Which is why the model was superseded by Homo Sapien Sapien, the Adamic race, Modern human.

Also, I do not recall Carlos Castaneda mentioning Soul-less humans in any of his books.  There are descriptions of non-embodied beings and what he called the other self.  While it is most probable that there are human-like beings upon the earth whose bodies are constructs/vehicles, the being at the controls of such would still be Souls, in the bigger picture.

Anything that is incarnate, in whatever form, is an embodied soul, whether it has incarnated from the awareness level of higher-self or lower, as is the case with us humans.

I still do not understand why so many people are chasing such convoluted and complicated theories when their energy could be more effectively used to further their own spiritual growth in these times.  But, I suppose it takes all sorts in the world.

Love Always.[:)]

The AlphaOmega

Wow that sucks.  Good thing that I am one of the lucky ones with a soul!
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

Jenadots

Who has a soul?  

Easy:  every living thing.

Gwathren

quote:
Originally posted by Jenadots

Who has a soul?  

Exactly.
"Everything returns as before, and there is nothing new under the Sun, and man never changes although his clothes change and also the words of his language change."
Mika Waltari "Sinuhe"

Hephaestus

Did my point go over a few peoples heads? lol

Gwathren

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus

Did my point go over a few peoples heads? lol

No. I like it. Although you ARE not your soul. You ARE only you. A soul is bigger than you, but in a way smaller, because it's inside you. But your soul is much more than your body.

But, Hephaestus, really..
I don't think that any of us thought that every living thing owns a soul like we own a cat or whatever. We just kept it short[;)]
"Everything returns as before, and there is nothing new under the Sun, and man never changes although his clothes change and also the words of his language change."
Mika Waltari "Sinuhe"

Ramiel

quote:
Originally posted by Jenadots

Who has a soul?  

Correction: Every living thing intelligent enough to have one, so that the soul can experience and learn from its experience while in that physical vessel.

Nagual

Hum...  What is a Soul?
Could you describe it?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Jenadots

Hi, Ramiel. I respectfully disagree.

I don't think intelligence has anything to do with having a soul.  It also seems to me that any form of life in the physical learns from the experience on some level -- even if it is not apparent to us.  The soul of that life may be quite different from yours and mine, but it is a soul nevertheless.

I wouldn't say that someone born with Down's Syndrome has no soul even tho that child will always lack the intelligence to understand the concept.  

So I do believe that every living thing has some kind of soul.  Some kind of spirit or essence that gives them life here in the physical.  I have never met an animal that didn't have a soul.  And I have met some very intelligent people who seem soul-less, yet I know they are not.  They are just somehow disconnected from it.  

I am still learning what a soul is.  In some ways, still searching for a better connection to my own.  I know I have one, and I know it when I see it or sense it, but I don't think I will ever be able to truly define it.  

So when I see the geese nesting outside my back deck, I do say hello and I have a tree out there that understands me quite well..[;)]

Nay

WELL SAID Jendots!!

Couldn't agree more!  Made me think of these ugly ducks that use to hang out at our pond.  I say ugly but boy did I, hubby and kids take a true liking to them.[:D]  So cute how they would come a running when one of us would go outside.  We actually have spoke of them often after moving from there. We all miss them..[:(]

Nay

absolutesunrise

Good post Jenadots......
                   My thoughts exactly.

abs

Tayesin

Hi,
None of us 'have' a Soul.  We ARE Souls.  This physical body of ours is only the vehicle we travel around the 3D world in.

Imagine that your body is the Higher-Self (Great Soul)and after deciding on it's next incarnation's intinery it reaches into the World to embody.  This would be analogous to you reaching out to your computer's keyboard and gently resting one fingertip on it.  The great Soul that you are has then incarnated into the physical world of 'Keyboard'.  That fingertip (your body)is only the contact patch the Soul you are has in the world.

The Creative Awareness (Source)is an energy that disseminated into smaller and denser 'levels' all the way down to the physical and sub-physical realms.  We are one portion of that diversification process, and our bodies are another smaller unit of it.  So we are in essence great and powerful beings that also diversifies itself so that one small piece can incarnate into a human body.  That body is the least of what you are, your astral body is the next layer 'up' and so forth all the way to the Higher-Self.  Your Soul as such is one layer of the diversified Great Soul that you are.

That's my spiel.

love Always.[:)]

Ceriel N

quote:
Originally posted by Ceriel N
...but egos manifest and become self-aware by reflecting upon themselves.

In my blog I wrote a few days ago:
quote:
I call myself "I". Others call me "you". My "you" and "I" are respectively objective and subjective aspects of my being.

The subjective creates the objective, and the objective creates the subjective. Thus manifests the ego.

Without others there can not be an "I". By the mechanics of the athropic principle, without "I" others can not exist.

Examples of something objective: A rule, a map, a recepy.
Examples of something subjective: A feeling, intuition, interpritations of art.
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

Nagual

Hum...  It is difficult to talk about something if people cannot define/describe it...  Is the Soul the Awarness?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Ceriel N

Some mean to say that the spirit is consciousness and that the soul is something like the psyche and ego. Others say vice-versa. Usually it is a good idea to clarify which one you mean.
- Henry James

Oazaki

quote:
Originally posted by Ceriel N

Some mean to say that the spirit is consciousness and that the soul is something like the psyche and ego. Others say vice-versa. Usually it is a good idea to clarify which one you mean.

indeed.  this is roughly my position on all this too.

which fits in nicely with hephaestus' take on all this, namely:

"I dont have a soul, to 'have' a soul means its a possession (something you own) but you cant own/have a soul since you ARE a soul.
I am me, I am a soul, I am a spirit."

with which i also agree.

so yeah, no real need for me to add anything on this one i don't think.

all the best,
Oazaki.
Expect No Mercy

noone

(This article is based on my own research and interpretation, also the main idea taken from Val Valerian and The Author's book).

I have finally decided to reveal the TRUTH. No it is not true the truth is NOT out there as Mulder from X-Files series points out. The truth is WITHIN not without. 'They' want you to look for external salvation through technological advances therefore this is the dead end, it's a trap.

There is a lot of manipulation going on in the world of today. One of them is TELEVISION. Channels like: CNN, Fox News and other are controlled by the government and are full of propaganda and mind control. RELIGION was and is at the present time the most manipulative tool to control the masses/people and making sure they will not find out who they really are. ANY religion is false; either it's Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddha and other minor religions. At the present time the Christian religion is very strong in the Western society that is why United States government was always in favor with the Father.

So how it is all began?

As some of you may know from the Old Testament the story of human kind begins with the creation by God of Adam and Eve, the male and female. While this is partially true it is not quite how it really happened. The pre Adamic human was of both genders and so it was male and female in ONE. There was so called 'paradise' on earth at that time and those pretty much primitive ape like humans were ruling the earth. They were able to communicate telepathically between themselves and the animals, so there was no need for language. Whenever they needed food they could call telepathically for the animal and it would come.

To understand why it was the way it was you must know that our or any planet that has life on it if not made artificially like our Moon has Planetary Spirit. The Animals are of the Planetary Spirit. Today about 65% of the human population are minions, they are animal incarnations in human body. The rest of humans at about 35% rate are either Simultaneous HigherSelf incarnations or Sequential HigherSelf incarnations.

Now lets get back to what happened to our so called "paradise'. Everything was fine up until the Orion and Sirius Empire invaded Earth. The Orion Empire is dominated by the female reptilians; they are the OLDEST race in our galaxy and are very advanced technologically. The Sirius Empire is dominated by male and their look is wolfish/dog. No wonder Sirius Star called also by the name of Dog Star. Please note to yourself that influence of the Orion Empire was and is greater on earth then of Sirius Empire. Long ago Sirius tried to invade Orion Empire with no success of winning, they have made allies instead of losing to the Great Orion Empire.

The Scientist of the Orion/Sirius Empire split the perfect human creation into two different genders. The male and the female were created not by God/Source as the Christian or any other religion want you to beLIEve but they were genetically altered/manipulated to become the two opposite genders that they are today. Each male and female were of slave to those Empires, this is the first reason why Orion/Sirius Empire invaded planet Earth. This great Empires have in the past and still are conquering many planets to enslave and control the same way they did on this planet.

The serpent that was mentioned in the bible is the REPTILIAN race who have come and 'gave' human kind knowledge in a sense of DNA manipulation. They basically created the modern man of today. Many of their traditions are now inherited by today's society and one of them is MARRIAGE.

Reptilian race is obsessed with symbolism that is why you can find their symbolism in the medical system like the one with golden rod entwined by two snakes. This is also called Caduceus. It is no co incidence that two entwined snakes represent the helix DNA of today. You may easily spot Orion/Sirius symbolism on many United States and United Kingdom army patches. The Star of David is one of them; it represents two factions of Orion Empire that were involved here on earth. The first triangle pointing up represents the science and the second triangle pointing down represents the military. The Sphinx of Giza said to represent body of lion and face of a man by the Greeks; others say it is face of female. It is NOT! The Sphinx is the perfect example of the Sirius Empire symbol. It is nothing but a Wolfish/DOG. You will also find symbol of a Dragon, it represents the elite of the reptilian/lizard like race.

We do live in fact in the end of times and there is nothing you can do to change it. In two hundred years from now you will not find a single human life on earth. No wonder Sylvia Browne can not see pass this point. She admitted herself that she doesn't know the reason behind it, she will be surprised one day how much she doesn't know. It is because the Planetary Spirit will graduate too as will the Simultaneous HigherSelf incarnations in the year 2012. Planet Earth is the ONLY simultaneous planet in our galaxy. It became one after the Orion/Sirius Empire came down to earth and split us in two genders. We the Simultaneous HigherSelf beings decided to play the GAME and gain/ed tremendous experience but now the graduation date is getting close and the END OF GAME is almost here.

Most of you are probably confused to what is meant by Simultaneous and Sequential incarnations so let me clear this terminology for you. We live in the 3rd density world. It is of course the physical realm, when your physical body dies your soul energy finds itself on the 4th density which is also called the astral plane. This is the density where everyone who just passed away will find him/her self in. The 4th density is full of manipulations exactly like in the physical realm. It is also full of different belief systems that were created by the long-term faith of different kind of religions. Some of the deities are fading away because not enough energy faith put in them anymore. You will be able to find many heavens of different religions and this is where you will go IF you beLIEve in some particular religion, those are the traps and many more on this level. No wonder it says "There are many mansions in the house of God", now you know exactly what it means. I must note that there is no such being as Christian Devil, but it is true there are many negative entities on the lower astral plane and some of them will try to force you to obey them. The HigherSelf being is the real/true YOU and it is located on the 5th and 6th density level where only BALANCED beings reside. The soul energy is the EXTENSION of the HigherSelf, this way our HigherSelf getting all the experience it needed per one incarnation. Every small or little experience is recorded and preserved inside of your HigherSelf being. Except planet Earth the rest of our galaxy if filled with alien sequential incarnations. If you are of sequential HigherSelf that means that your HigherSelf has only ONE incarnation at the same time period. This is of course pretty slow processes and it takes billions of years to sum all of your incarnations to graduate. Those of you who are of the simultaneous path incarnations will have many incarnations at the same time (as many as 1000) but in a different time periods. This of course is view of the HigherSelf perspective and not from earthier linier time viewpoint.

There is no need for external deities like Jesus or others likewise. By conforming to them you are giving up your power. You are God to yourself and only YOU can judge and be judged by yourself. This reminds me a poem by William Ernest Henley and it goes like this:

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate;
I am the captain of my soul.

The first law of the Universe is allowances/free will therefore it is up to you to live life the way you want to. You may were a serial killer in your past life but in this incarnation you are a priest. If you commit first degree crime in this life you will NOT go to HELL unless it is what YOU desire. Hell does NOT exist unless you CREATE it. The power of THOUGHT is very powerful on non physical realms. You can exterminate an angel just by your mere thought. That is how powerful you are! Of course it depends how advanced on your path you are in your progression as sequential or simultaneous incarnation.

Because we live in 3rd density physical world it is full of duality of Good and Bad, Dark and Light and so on. On higher then 4th densities you will not find duality, it is all about real BALANCE. Because planet Earth is located in the heavily dark polarity area in our galaxy there is a lot of hard rocks to overcome for every incarnation. Do not get confused as Dark polarity has it's own agenda so does the Light polarity. The Dark and the Light are feeding on each other they are both imperfect therefore none of them is BALANCED.

Many people confuse two seemingly similar terms. Dimension and Density are NOT the same thing. Imagine building with ten floors and on each floor there are one hundred rooms. Each floor is DENSITY and each room is DIMENSION. One of the reasons why humans can not find any planet that is inhabited by physical life is because this life exists in other dimensions. The Pleiadians from Planet Erra who contacted with Billy Meier were from the 5th DIMENSION that is located on our 3rd DENSETY. I hope it is crystal clear for you now.

Each GALAXY is playing different game, each GALAXY has it's central planet. The best example to describe it is to imagine a room with many tables, on each table different game is played. For example one table is playing monopoly the other chess etc... In OUR galaxy this central planet is Earth. The reason for it being central is because it is the ONLY planet in our galaxy where you have Simultaneous HigherSelf incarnations. It is the only planet where they can and will graduate. This is one of the reasons why our planet is 'quarantined' by the extraterrestrials. They do not want to contaminate other sequential planets with our simultaneous planet. The rest of the planets in our galaxy are strictly sequential incarnations which are moving slowly in their spiritual progression.

One of the very significant subjects concerning the afterlife is the WHITE LIGHT at the end of the tunnel. The light is the deception to keep the souls leaving the Earth planes. This white light is pretty much a new artificial installation. This phenomenon is common with the near death experience. If you confronted by the light tunnel with figures in the distance wave you in know to yourself that this is a TRAP. Avoid walking in at all costs. Those figure(s) will not come up to you, they will try to wave you in. They may look like people you were comfortable with. For example your crossed over grand parents etc...

SomeBloke

In his post regarding year 2004 predictions Oazaki said:

"Q: In Book III of his Gnosis, Mouravieff discusses what he calls "pre-Adamic humanity" and "Adamic humanity." As I read this I could see that the thing I was struggling to understand in terms of psychopathy as discussed in the Adventures Series, was exactly what Mouravieff was describing. However, he was using the Bible to explain it, and that just didn't quite work. Nevertheless, the basic idea is that pre-Adamic human types basically have no "soul," nor any possibility of growing one. This is certainly shocking, but there have been many recent scholarly discussions of this matter based on what seems to be clinical evidence that, indeed, there are human beings who are just "mechanical" and have no "inner" or "higher self" at all. Gurdjieff talked about this and so did Castaneda. So, I asked if his ideas about the two basic TYPES of humans were, as far as they went, accurate.
A: Indeed, though again, there is a "Biblical Gloss." [The pre-Adamic types are] "organic" portals between levels of density.
'This, of course, raised the issue of whether or not trying to "help" or "save" such individuals was a waste of time.
A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures."
The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation. One of the longtime members of the group then wanted to know if any of us had ever encountered one of these "organic portals" and if so, would the C's identify one for the sake of instruction.
A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals."
* * * * * * *'

I would like to open this quote for discussion.
I have conflicting views on the subject - on the one hand I find it impossible to imagine that, say, even a squirrel does not have the divine spark in it, the little nutter.  On the other hand, some apparently humans seem to derive pleasure from inflicting suffering in a way that 'lower' organisms do not.  Can there really, all around us, exist beings which are 'organically' identical to us, but which have less soul than a squirrel?

There is a test which allegedly attempts to determine the difference between a sentient being and a computer program - it is called the Turing test.  Look it up.  Can anyone suggest a test that might descriminate between these different types of people, (if any such distinction really exists at all?)

I myself had a really bizarre experience that I choose to call 'spiritual' that I considered at the time to be a metaphorical description of this.  At the time, the Kabbalistic idea of The Golem was my interpretation of this, although The Golem represented a group of creations rather than an individual 'clay man'.  And rather than them being soul-less they were merely physical manifestations of a soul restricted in their own unique way as are we all.