News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Whoa...Success?

Previous topic - Next topic

Squeek

Replying would be so very very cool.

Note - think I enabled it again for a bit.  Shouldn't have done it on the highway though...

~Squeek

Jonas K strand

hi...

i used my last month in school not listening to teachers but seeing this glowing light from them instead... my lights were more white. the greenblue thing sounds very cool!seems like you have cooler auric visions than i... or maby priests are more filled with greenblue energy.

//jonas

Greytraveller

The colrs blue and green (and white) are what is expected for a priest and religious person.
If your priest starts radiating red and black then it is time to find another church.[}:)]    [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Squeek

I was thinking the blue was bad, but hey, you tell me it's what it's supposed to be, and that's awesome.

Thanks Greytraveller,

~Squeek

Jazzarati

I think blue represents spiritual thoughts/feelings

Squeek

Yea I read the Auras book again to find the colors and their meanings section.  Sure enough, blue and green are the two spiritual colors!  Wow.  This is beginning to get even cooler by the second.

~Squeek

Squeek

So I was in church yesterday for my youth group sitting in the front row during the homily and suddenly realize it's just the perfect time to practice my auric sight.  The priest likes to walk around usually, but this time he remained relatively immobile.  So all of the sudden my eyes kinda flash a bit and there's a slight glow around him.  From what I could pick out, it was green fading to blue on the edges around his head, and blue around his red "thing" they wear.  So, yea.  It was like that for the next 5 minutes, then I decided (for some reason) to turn it off.  But now I know what it feels like.

Did I do it?  Or am I just a fool?  In any case, reply!

~Squeek