News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Anyone tried TK with a compass?

Previous topic - Next topic

beav31is

I have my wheel in a closed container to avoid that problem. I've tried a compass, but the magnetic force was too much.

Squeek

It's the opposites of magnets that matter...Like for example, put your compass on top of a nail.  Watch what happens.  It screws it way up.  Just be aware of that.

~Squeek

Athios

quote:
Originally posted by Squeek
put your compass on top of a nail.  Watch what happens.  It screws it way up.

Do you mean it will act funny (spin around)?
Or it's easier to manipulate that way?

Btw, I haven't done any TK. I don't "believe I can" yet.

beav31is

If you want an easy way to do TK, crush some aluminum foil on the back of a needle so it sticks straight up. Go to walmart and buy a $6 clear plastic box with a lid. Put the needle in it and balance a 3x3 inch (curved down on the edges) piece of aluminum foil on it. Almost no friction or weight. This allows fast learning of TK.

Squeek

Metal screws it up, so putting it on a nail would screw it up.  The nail was the example I was taught with when I began learning how to use compasses...  So the nail isn't TK worthy, just to show you what metal does to it so you dont have metal near the compass when you DO try TK on it.

~Squeek

Athios

Thanks guys.

I'm gonna try some of that stuff when I get the time.   [|)]

Athios

I was wondering if anyone out there has tried this, cos it won't have possible complications, such as air currents moving your psi-wheel. And some people may feel easier working with metal/magnetic stuff? Plus, you'd have an actual opposing force to your TK, so if you can make it move or rock, you'll know for sure it's working.
That is, assuming you don't have any magnets magically floating around your room...   [:P]