News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

will anyone teach me?

Previous topic - Next topic

lilacsky22

Anonymous

I seek a teacher to help me with developing techniques of the mind.

Wadit7x

tough chance everyone here is just going to tell you to find previous posts or search the internet

astralpwka

I'm not a teacher, but if you are looking to learn of your potential, meditate and work with energy control. Meditation will allow you to harness your mind, and the energy work might get you the direction toward manipulating reality. Don't expect results over night, next week, or next month (possibly not even next year). Keep a journal, document everything. Maybe the moon's phase or the weather will influence your failures or successes. No matter what, once you are on to something you feel works, practice (and then more practice, and every day). Compare it to juggling for instance. It might take a few days to master a simple three ball pattern where you can maintain it for any length of time, and a year before you're doing complicated patterns. Just my two cents. [:D]

Anonymous

Thank you I appreciate the advice

Wadit7x

quote:
I'm not a teacher, but if you are looking to learn of your potential, meditate and work with energy control. Meditation will allow you to harness your mind, and the energy work might get you the direction toward manipulating reality. Don't expect results over night, next week, or next month (possibly not even next year). Keep a journal, document everything. Maybe the moon's phase or the weather will influence your failures or successes. No matter what, once you are on to something you feel works, practice (and then more practice, and every day). Compare it to juggling for instance. It might take a few days to master a simple three ball pattern where you can maintain it for any length of time, and a year before you're doing complicated patterns. Just my two cents.

How shal he work with energy control if he doesnt even know what hes looking for or looking at? work with energy control, "well right then mates of to the shop to buy myself some batteries... and then make a circuit in my room." its obviouse you dont mean that but we dont have a clue about how energy control feels like, looks like, is like. Its like I ask you a question and you give me a million others.

astralpwka

Wadit7x -

Step 1: http://www.astralpulse.com/downloads/downloads.htm

Mine is personal experience over a period of 10 years, of which I continue down the road upon. I cannot package it for you, and I don't know what your experiences are for me to draw upon, nor do I know if you've experienced anything.

Think on this:

Once there was a well known philosopher and scholar who devoted himself to the study of Zen for many years. On the day that he finally attained enlightenment, he took all of his books out into the yard, and burned them all.

Wadit7x

what I feel when I try to move psi wheel:
thinking: Move and Telekinesis is real
Feeling: Like I normaly do, except for that my vision gets cloudy and I only se blurry shapes

Yeah ok thx but I didnt come here to read a book. Maybe Tk just isnt for me

astralpwka

Wadit7x - I would urge you to check out that link I just posted above, if you are interested in working with energy. The author has explained it quite well, and you'll be on the same wave-length as many of the people here. You'll find that more of the postings people make will make more sense to you.

Wadit7x

what am I downloading first of all

astralpwka

Energy Body Development. N.E.W. Energy Ways by Robert Bruce. While it doesn't launch into TK, its a foundation into understanding extrasensory abilities.

Wadit7x

cool so I am suppose to read through this to do what you say?

astralpwka

It's a start. [:)] And there's a lot of other books and websites out there as well. My advice is but one path, and but only a beginning.

You will either:

1: Lose patience because this is a topic requiring a lot of stumbling and failing

2: or succeed because you want it bad enough and not give up

I've been on both sides of that fence. It's hard to find what works. You might also try looking up Chakras and Meditation through a web search as well.

Again, I'm not a teacher. The only person I really know anything I do works on is myself.

Wadit7x

would you have anything against being on my msn? or AIM?

astralpwka

I don't mind at all. But  right now I've got to go to work, so I won't be back online for about 10 hours or so, or tomorrow morning. You may e-mail me as well if you like.

Wadit7x

TKnoob

yo this sounds weird but how do u meditate?

Cheyyne

A noob at more than TK, I can tell you that.

Read through Robert Bruce's "NEW Energy Ways" in the "Training" section of www.astralpulse.com

If you care enough to read the whole thing, you'll find the portion about meditation, but you'll also have a lot of other pertinent knowledge which, astralpwka pointed out, is quite useful for understanding what people are talking about here.

But, take your first step yourself, because I think I speak for a bunch of us when I say that we don't like hand-feeding every non-capital-letter-using "noob" that comes on here.

Anonymous

I need help learning any kind of kinesis
so if anyone was willing to be a online teacher.
I would be willing to learn.

Anonymous

wadit
translation to the tale you put down=
once achieving enlightenment he didnt need the info because he already had it all srry for being away so long lol