News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

You dont choose your future incarnation.

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazzi

I have been doing some research and my evidence if we don't reincarnate into someone we choose.
Also what other people say influences who we will be born with.

It is possible to choose your future incarnation however we don't (in most cases).
We don't just not choose someone cause "we don't like them" our soul energy is programmed to go to that particular place by other people without us being aware of it or in other way.

There is something people talk about in between lives that we get to choose what our life will be. In that case it is true. I doubt we choose

Xanth

Or, you can just not worry about something you can't know about.  :)

The only thing you need to really concern yourself with is spiritual growth... becoming a better, more kind, more pure individual.

IAmWill

Quote from: Xanth on November 14, 2014, 23:34:39

TADA!!!!! this is how life should be :)
Meditation + Binaural Beats = Cloud 9

Have a safe journey! always remember, have fun doing what ever it is you doing.

Alcohol Treatment Center Newark NJ

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Jazzi on November 14, 2014, 22:47:49
There is something people talk about in between lives that we get to choose what our life will be. In that case it is true. I doubt we choose

It's actually a negotiation. We can choose, however, sometimes spontaneous things happen. And sometimes, things happen because they need to happen, whether we choose that or not. Sometimes life doesn't turn out the way we expect it to. That's okay.

DreambreaX

Quote from: Xanth on November 14, 2014, 23:34:39

The only thing you need to really concern yourself with is spiritual growth... becoming a better, more kind, more pure individual.

Excellent

Blue Glitter Neon

Quote from: Jazzi on November 14, 2014, 22:47:49
I have been doing some research and my evidence if we don't reincarnate into someone we choose.
Also what other people say influences who we will be born with.

It is possible to choose your future incarnation however we don't (in most cases).
We don't just not choose someone cause "we don't like them" our soul energy is programmed to go to that particular place by other people without us being aware of it or in other way.

This is pretty much the way I think about reincarnation as well and how it probably operates. We don't choose, but it might not be completely haphazard either. There might be some kind of dynamic at work.

Looking at my own life, I have recently begun to realize how it may fit into a destiny pattern. This is sketchy, but following the hypothesis, it seems I entered this world with a set of intentions to accomplish and preconceived notions about the world and how to go about in it. The main life experience has consisted in getting my approaches blocked, one by one. Maybe the 'real me' is supposed to learn something from this?

Though what do mean by "Also what other people say influences who we will be born with". Who are these people and when do they "say" it? Between lives?

Kzaal

I kinda agree on the future you part but...
Reincarnation is not hazardous, you actually choose everything in the long term.
Via your actions in this current life, and the past ones.
Every time you reincarnate you see your higher self, it tells you what you need to work on, and believe me there, you can't have any objections in front of your higher self... I strongly believe I've met my higher self each and every time I've reincarnated.
Every time you die, you eventually meet your higher self, in order to become that higher self you have to go through numerous of lives to forge your personality, to strengthen and learn your emotions deeper and to be more at peace with your mind.

You can take shortcuts, the higher self is there to ask you if you are ready to take one.
Let's say a difficult life to learn more things in one life.
All these lessons are paid as accomplishments eventually logging their teachings into your spiritual "bank" of feelings and teachings etc.
The only "Random" factor of your reincarnation is your appearance, your life surroundings (family, friends, pets, etc.). You choose what you want to become, and how difficult your life is gonna get.
Depending on your progress you have more things that you can choose from.
Of course you can always change things in your life to make it easier, but if you chose a difficult life, you'll eventually face harder situations and problems.
You'll have to pass theses tests in order to eventually have access to the full potential of your higher self.

I've always wondered why I was always frustrated when coming back to a new life. The reason is simply because I challenge myself to push it further by choosing a more difficult life every time.
But another thing to note, the harder your life is, the more frustrating it is, the bigger your progress.
Eventually when you no longer care, you get to choose to be a spiritual guide, following people around as a spirit.
It doesn't mean that it's easier tho!!! It's never easy if you want to progress...
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

KarmicBeats

I like to focus on what can be done in this lifetime.  I have even said "If enlightenment takes eons of lifetimes then I will worry about in a few eons :-)"

There are so many ideas of how reincarnation works.  Whenever someone gets an intuitive idea from the universal consciousness they understand it within the framework of their understanding. They come to realize some great truth and then fit it into their religious beliefs.  Lots of things get added to it along the way. 

I think we can take some general things from all this but when we try to get to specific and detailed we run into all that added stuff.

I think there is something to the idea of reincarnation and Karma.  However I doubt the details are truly known by anyone and if they are how do we know which version is correct?
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot

Blue Glitter Neon

Kzaal, I'm reading, taking it in, processing.

I don't understand why I chose to come back here.

According to you, would you say it's possible to stay in the beyond for extended periods of time before cycling back to the physical? Perhaps indefinitely? Provided it's better than this place of course? My "spiritual" demands aren't set that high, but somewhere in the "wish fulfillment" range would be nice. ;)

Xanth

Quote from: Blue Glitter Neon on April 06, 2015, 12:32:05
It's really simple... so simple, most people can't understand it.

You chose to reincarnate because you haven't learned to Love.

Kzaal

Quote from: Blue Glitter Neon on April 06, 2015, 12:32:05
Kzaal, I'm reading, taking it in, processing.

According to you, would you say it's possible to stay in the beyond for extended periods of time before cycling back to the physical? Perhaps indefinitely? Provided it's better than this place of course? My "spiritual" demands aren't set that high, but somewhere in the "wish fulfillment" range would be nice. ;)

You could stay indefinitely, if you learned to love like Xanth said, if you love everyone unconditionally then there's good chances that you are ready to be a spiritual guide or even more.

We must not see life as a bad place, it's not the life that is the problem, it's mostly how we interact socially, all the prejudices, and all the hatred and stereotypes... that social classification of people is horrible... But we need to learn from that. We need to let aside all our difference in order to understand the principles of life, of love and to have a deeper connection with ourselves.

Otherwise yeah, once you feel like you finally accomplished yourself spiritually, I think you could possibly stay there for quite a long time and perhaps eventually reincarnate in a body where you retain everything you learned from the astral/cosmos.

Edit: I wanted to add something, it's not really about our spiritual demands, because your higher self has already achieved all that. It's kinda programmed in our inner consciousness to eventually hit that level of connection with it.
Like Xanth often say, everything is consciousness and we are all one.
To me, the way I see it is that, at some point, our higher selves learned so many things that they find unity in their gathered lessons... We all eventually learn the same things and that unites us, the universal consciousness if we could say, we all have a different consciousness but at the end, it's as if it was the same for everyone. Which makes us all one.
We'll have different personalities, different appearances, different emotions etc., but all the same consciousness (the way we see things, the way we understand things.)

Correct me if I'm wrong Xanth.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.