News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Zeta Project: Zeta conversations - and questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcher

Thank you Zeta for your advice. I am very satisfied. And thank you Edi for you marvellous work. I can see that it take alot of your time, but i hope you enjoy it and benefit you as it does for us all.

I have no more "relavant" questions to ask for the moment, so i will spare the time and place for other who want to ask.

P.S Please members, no more "giant octupus" [:D]

Viper_05

hello, intresting read, well i have a few questions maybe you can answear for me:

1: How do Pendulums really work, are you helping control them for us?
2: How about tarot cards ? how do these cards work?
3: Have you heard of this man named "Aaron C. Donahue" is he for real? Is what he speaks of, and says true?

4: what about all these things that i've read about and how we were created by certain people from other planets through DNA and other scientific means.

5: when the pole shift accours, what part of the world would you recommend living in ? or certain shelters ? How safe will canada be ? :)

thanks.. all the questions for now i'll try to think of some more if its kewl..

cya [:D]

no_leaf_clover

Hello, Zeta! A few more questions, if you don't mind.

1) Is there any reason why the number 911 sticks out so much? Do I see this number so much because it has some kind of meaning, or is it all in my head, and the number doesn't appear unusually often?

2) Do you have any comments or suggestions on the idea of living in the appalachian mountains with a small group of friends for an extended period of time?

3) How can modern Druidism be compared with the beliefs and lifestyles of the original Druids?

4) How is the US government planning on keeping its people calm up into the times of the pole shift? Are they actually planning to maintain control over people?

5) Should my bad eyesight be a concern for living in the wild? What would be the easiest way to fix this?

6) Did Henry VIII of England actually write the song 'Greensleeves'?

Edit for one more..

7) Who made the 'Nazca Lines', and why?
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Bob251

quote:
Originally posted by Viper_05

5: when the pole shift accours, what part of the world would you recommend living in ? or certain shelters ? How safe will canada be ? :)

So, I'll just add, How safe will Austraila be at the time of the pole shift?

Risu no Kairu

Thanks, Edi. You sure are a swell fellow!
(Edit: I forgot to say thanks to the Zeta, too.)
(2nd Edit: I forgot to say thanks to Edi's guide, three.)

I'll go easy on you this time; just one question.

Did you and other civilizations that went through this ascending thing face serious destruction and stuff on your planet? (What, with you saying the two are unrelated and all)

(2nd Edit: :/ Aw, man! This is driving me crazy! I have abunch of questions I want to ask, but I siad I'd go like on Edi.)
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Edi

Z: Here we are.
E: Hello again. Can you give me some sort of visual image of all of you, I prefer that at the moment to have something to cling to.
Z: Yes, here you see the room we are in.
E: Fine.. so I'll finish the questions that came up during the day and then we'll see, okay?
Z: Go on.

Mrsix: I'm very curious about the contact you had/have with governments...

Z: Yes, we have contact. This takes place mainly with the US, because the others are not that important for us.
E: Why are the US important?
Z: They serve somehow as the place where you can see where humanity is going. So if things aren't fixed in the US, they will get worse everywhere. Add to this the fact that the US is pushing its military power on every country where resources can be found, and you see how important a role they play. Although the economy is bursting rapidly, still everything depends on it. The US is also a very important economic factor on a world-wide scale. Our specific interests there were to offer the opportunity of getting to know extraterrestrial intelligence. The US partly agreed, but keeps it a secret. Our main point we want to show them is that they are responsible for all of their actions, and neither we nor any alien groups from other orientations will be allowed to help them to more power, nor will anyone be allowed to help the US with their own problems too much. So although exchange takes place, nobody is willing to come to the public with it. There is no technology at all exchanged, because this is against the rules. If humanity woke up at one point and welcomed the presence that is all around them, there would be possibilities to clean up the atmosphere, the land and the seas quickly, and we will have a role in that in the future, but at the moment it is still to realize by the people who are in power and the people who elected them that it is their influence that brought the world to the state it is in now. Only when they decide to turn around, to regret, and to be willing to do everything for a better world and put personal interests aside, help can be given.
Z: The british too were interested in us, but there is nothing that could bear fruits in this relationship. They are curious and want to have information, which we won't provide. This is information which would give them advantage over others. They don't want to learn, and as such the relationship is rather 'on ice'. There are no other governments we have a strong bond with, although certain individuals all over the world who are working for the government are aware of us.

Viper_05: 1: How do Pendulums really work, are you helping control them for us?

Z: We do not control pendulums. They work because this mechanism is provided by the pleiadians. Basically your higher self receives the messages from guides or from the common consciousness of humanity and translates this into very little movements of your hand. The information comes in telepathically, and the body is just a transmitter or a receiver which helps to magnify what is received. We do not control them, but we can also relay messages to it through the pleiadians if necessary.

2: How about tarot cards ? how do these cards work?

Z: They work by something you call 'change', 'coincidence' or 'synchronicity'. This means that although the cards seem to be picked randomly, things can be arranged automatically so that you get the answers you are supposed to get. There is a great deal of personal interpretation and personal feelings involved with these symbols, but just because of this they can give much information.

3: Have you heard of this man named "Aaron C. Donahue" is he for real? Is what he speaks of, and says true?

Z: Yes, he speaks the truth.
E: Truth in what sense?
Z: He does not lie about what he sees (or rather gets shown).

4: what about all these things that i've read about and how we were created by certain people from other planets through DNA and other scientific means.

Z: Yes, there were influences that shaped man as he is today. There are also some misconceptions about it... for example, it was not the annunaki who 'created' you. The earth was for a long time left to evolve naturally, and after the reptilians were gone it was decided that a humanoid form should be used. This was then taken from existing genetic stock available on earth (and partly from other planets) and tailored to the environment on earth. There were several stages of this development, with various variations of the human form. This is why you see different kinds of humans on the world today, on different contintents or in different areas.

5: when the pole shift accours, what part of the world would you recommend living in ? or certain shelters ? How safe will canada be ?

E: To what extent should I go into questions like that one.. ?
Z: You can easily hear and give general guidelines about what areas would be safer than others. It is too early now to go into details about the various details and what occurs there, and we would like to refer to the reader to the zetatalk website for that, because this was elaborated in detail there.
Z: Apart from that: stay off the coast, go into the mountains at places where you don't have to fear falling rocks or mudflow resulting from lots of rain. Earthquakes would make it necessary to stay away from concrete houses or wooden huts mostly, however this will only be necessary for a short time. When rotation stoppage occurs, most buildings will crumble, but for example trees will of course do better and it will be possible to build good shelters in the woods. Canada will be quite okay.

no_leaf_clover: 1) Is there any reason why the number 911 sticks out so much? Do I see this number so much because it has some kind of meaning, or is it all in my head, and the number doesn't appear unusually often?

Z: Energy flows where the attention goes. You only see it because it has a meaning to you and you don't ignore it as you would ignore other numbers.

2) Do you have any comments or suggestions on the idea of living in the appalachian mountains with a small group of friends for an extended period of time?

Z: Why not. It will give you useful experience and a nice time.

3) How can modern Druidism be compared with the beliefs and lifestyles of the original Druids?

Z: Not all was lost, and in some groups much of the old knowledge is still living. Druidism does not only get lost over time - it evolved according to the needs of the people and finds new expressions.

4) How is the US government planning on keeping its people calm up into the times of the pole shift? Are they actually planning to maintain control over people?

Z: They have enough laws to keep the people at home, unable to move. They may keep you at home forcefully in order to avoid a mass panic. And what's more, they have the media, and a lot of people who are used to listening to them. Yes, they are planning to maintain control as long as possible.

5) Should my bad eyesight be a concern for living in the wild? What would be the easiest way to fix this?

Z: If you're along with this, it will be a bit difficult. But it is well possible to use the senses of smell and touch to get around, to find things to eat and to construct shelter.

Z: No he didn't... it was a small poet who was around him, and henry used that to polish his image.

7) Who made the 'Nazca Lines', and why?

Z: They were clearly not made by people on earth only, because they couldn't reach that precision in the imagery without having help from 'above'.
E: Did you help there?
Z: No, we didn't.
E: Was it some major alien species I know?
Z: No, you don't know them.
E: And why were they done?
Z: Partly to have an orientation, and partly as an artistic work.

Risu no Kairu: Did you and other civilizations that went through this ascending thing face serious destruction and stuff on your planet? (What, with you saying the two are unrelated and all)

Z: We faced destruction, but not while we ascended. In general, ascension is peaceful and a very nice transformation that needs destruction of beliefs, but not physical destruction.

E: Fine. I'll end here, it's late, okay?
Z: Sure. See you next time.
E: Bye
it's love you're looking for

Viper_05

hey thanks edi and the Zeta for answearing my questions [:)]

Risu no Kairu

OK, Edi, put on your hard hat because it's time to work you like a dog! [}:)][;)]

OK, let's see if  can remember all the questions I had planned...

First off, how are aliens (as in extra terrestrials) initiated into the whole bigger scheme of  going out and helping other species advance? How were the Zeta, personaly, iniated and when (I guess this would be on a 3D time frame, since you say 4D time is different)?

How does the whole thing take place? Why are alien species allowed to help here? Why are you allowed to help me?

(All right, let's break into the more personal and selfish questions!)

What would you say would be the best way for a human person to go about having an out of body experience? What about other psychic abilities? How could one go about opening their third eye most easily?

What do you think are some good ways to develop telepathy other than the pendulum method given to us by MAYATNIK?

If one were to ask you, the Zeta, to assist them in acheiving OBE, if they would try to assist you for a while when they get out, would you do? (<_< Nuh.. euh... what? It's an innocent question.)

Do you, the Zeta, actually monitor these questions periodically throughout your day and decide before hand how to answer them, or do you just wait for Edi to contact you and then make up answers on the spot?

Sometimes throughout the day I think about this thread and question I'd like to ask. Then I start seeing images of what I think the Zeta would look like. That's just my imagination, right? I mean, I don't watn to accidently bother you while I'm in calculus or anything.

I don't have any subconcious deals going on with any beings that I don't know about do I?

Back on the subject of anti or counter gravity. Two scenarios. Would you help in either one?

Scenario A:

A person, let's say Squeek, is trying to create some sort of anti gravity device. He doesn't know where to begin or how to do it.
Squeek decides to ask you where to start, and how to do things. Would you help?

Scenario B:

Squeek has figured out most of the stuff, but he's missing one crucial part of the puzzle. He asks you. Would you help?

John Edwards, Sylvia Brown, Pet Psychic; frauds or real deal?

Mind split effect: real as in the sense described in Astral Dynamics?

So, animals have no souls...? But they have emotions and feelings similar to  humans...?

Were the dinosaurs planned by the Source, or did some other aliens come along and alter them to be giant like that? Did someone wipe them out on purpose?

People who are considered New Agey and stuff often say things like "hey, there are 12 planes of existance!" and "this 3d physical plane is hte lowest plane."

Is this true? Is this really the lowest plane? I don't believe it is. If it's now, how many more planes are below it? What are they like? What is the definition of "plane" you're using?

Edi, when you read these messages while in your telepathic link, do you sense the emotions and stuff people had when typing them? Like, if I was angry, and I posted a question, would you just read the question, or would you sense "woah, this has anger in it?"

>_> What are you talking about, Edi? When have I ever asked a bizarre or out there question?

When you see the Zeta do they look the same everytime? Is it the same five?  Do you picture the talker having a straw hat? I would.

Do you have some control over your telepathy, or do you have to ask your guide to set up a meeting each time? Like, suppose you wanted to talk to your mom, and you're in another state. Could you try to send her a thought and it possibly get through, or would you have to be "Guide, please set me up with my mom."

no_leaf_clover

quote:

Z: No he didn't... it was a small poet who was around him, and henry used that to polish his image.

Did a single individual write the music to 'Greensleeves', or is the music traditional? Did Henry really write any of the things he is credited with?

Are any authentic pictures of Zeta beings in the public domain, ie online?
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

celticmagick909

Hello, again Edi, and the Zeta. I have some questions, again that I would like answered....Please.

1. Do you know of the first intelligent life-form that came to exist in the universe?

2. I seen a grey alien type head appear in my minds eye. I was kinda thinking about you guys, but not really trying to channel you or anything...So was it you, or no? I think probally not..Probally just my mind. But hey cant hurt to ask...[:)]

3. Have you guys recieved my request for a guide? Well if you didnt id like to send one now...lol. Guess im cheating a lil' bit.

4. I recently just found out about a man named...Dr. Steven Goldberg. He is a Hypnotherapist who does past life regression, and also...How do i say this? Um...Future ascencion I guess you could say. But he says that time travel will be invented by humans in the 32nd century. Plus he says that there are time travelers here now, and are in contact with the government, as well as ETI (of course). Is there any truth in this?

Well thats about it for now. Thanks for your wisdom, and insight. And thank you Edi for putting up with us! Lol. [:D]

Viper_05

Another question if its ok,

Was john titor real, if so, how did he manage to get a time machine and travel to our time?

Were the things that john titor said true ?

If "john titor" isnt real.. what was the purpose of the person who wasted all there time making this up and trying to fool people..was there a reason ? or was it just some kid?

and if you'd like to know who im talking about here is the web site with all the info and pictures

http://www.johntitor.com

Thank you

Akensai

Hallo,

I want to ask some question regarding spirituality.

1)   Is there any message in particular you want to give us on how to live a life of wisdom, love  and compassion for life, ourselves, friend and family, humanity and the (nature) world?

2)   What are your thoughts on englightment regarding how it's accomplished (attachment from our "created self" or false image of self in order to see the true self (Soul, oneness etc.)?), works (general explanation) and if it should be a goal (for a human at this point in time)?  

3)   Does the message of spiritual teachers today (not including Christianity, Islam and similar religious teachers) differ much from the time of Buddha and after?

4)   Earlier you commented that education today is very incomplete, which, possibly new, fields of education should be put more importance?

5)   You often spoke on how intuition is all that one really needs as a guide for life. How does one become aware of their intuition? How can one distinguish a feeling of intuition from normal feeling and last what is the nature of intuition? (perhaps these questions on intuition should be answered in reverse order)

6)   You already spoke on the higher self, but I would like to have some more clarification on the subject. First what is the higher-self and how does it relate to our "I" here on earth? Second how do we communicate whit this higher self (if at all possible), does it appear as a guide if asked for help?

Much thanks in advance,
Akensai.

Edi

Hey all,

Risu no Kairu, don't worry about the questions you give to me - I enjoy it, and I most of them are actually a good training for me. Fluffy easy talking about common issues is not as 'difficult' as relaxing and hearing words about just anything. So post whatever questions you want and see any weird comment I might give about them with the humour that is behind it.

quote:
Edi, when you read these messages while in your telepathic link, do you sense the emotions and stuff people had when typing them? Like, if I was angry, and I posted a question, would you just read the question, or would you sense "woah, this has anger in it?"

In the past months, I grew more and more aware of people's feelings... I would not say I'm emphatic, but there was a definite change going on. I get a general feeling about the viewpoint of a person and sometimes notice subtle things by the way words are used. I'm just paying more attention to it now than in former times.

quote:
When you see the Zeta do they look the same everytime? Is it the same five? Do you picture the talker having a straw hat? I would.

I have to say that my inner vision is not well developed yet, compared with others I'm pretty blind. But as there's no sense in comparing (we all have our unique traits), this doesn't matter. As far as I can discern then, they look the same. When I asked the Zeta they said they were the same 5 every time, it is a group that is concerned with giving the answers to the questions here and studying the reception.

quote:
Do you have some control over your telepathy, or do you have to ask your guide to set up a meeting each time? Like, suppose you wanted to talk to your mom, and you're in another state. Could you try to send her a thought and it possibly get through, or would you have to be "Guide, please set me up with my mom."

I prefer to do everything by initiation of my guide, to make things clearer. I ask her in advance to set up a meeting each time because the Zeta appreciate it that way. This is not necessary always, though... I had beings popping into my mind suddenly, but then I always check with my guide who it is I'm talking to. I have control over telepathy, which means I can intuitively call for someone specific to talk to, and I can turn it off by just not putting my attention on it. The telepathy mechanism between human-guides and human-human are different, as far as I understand it, and it would depend on the receptivity of the other person if it is heard consciously or only subconsciously (or on a higher level). I didn't seriously try human-to-human telepathy yet, though.

Having said that, the Zeta are already waiting for the next session, so here we go.

Z: Yes, we are here.
E: Perena, do you confirm that?
P: That's it, they've been waiting until you finished it.
E: Fine... zeta, do you agree to what I wrote above?
Z: Regarding what you said about our group and telepathy, we have no objections.
E: Good. So here we go again:

Risu no Kairu: First off, how are aliens (as in extra terrestrials) initiated into the whole bigger scheme of going out and helping other species advance? How were the Zeta, personaly, iniated and when (I guess this would be on a 3D time frame, since you say 4D time is different)?

Z: To understand this, it would be good to have a lot of galactic history background. We are slowly putting things together by the questions that are written here, so we try to make it somehow understandable. First of all, there are what you would call karmic connections; it is that way with the pleiadians, who interferred too much with you at one point in time, and not have to do their best to pay this off. This interference was concerning your genetic engineering, and the pleiadians may decide to talk more about it later. This is however not that relevant to the zeta thread. Those karmic connections are a way to automatically bring those parties together in order to sort out things, because all sides have to learn a lesson then. The other reason to be involved is because of a decision on a higher level which in turn gives certain tasks to certain group. There is an organisational structure (don't call it hierarchy) that looks after the goings in the universe and serves as a mediator on all levels. With us, it was the case that we destroyed our home planet and had to modify ourselves genetically. We made big errors, and we see that you are on the verge of the same problems. So it was decided to give us the opportunity to work up our past and help earth in whatever ways possible for us. Concerning our involvement with earth, we have been here since the beginning, when life came onto this earth. This means we watched the development (there was not so much to do at first, compared to now) and eventually incarnated ourselves to experience life on earth. We came to this because there is a cooperation in seeding new worlds, where it is seen what everyone can contribute.
E: When did you ascend to 4th density?
Z: It was between now and the destruction of our planet.

How does the whole thing take place? Why are alien species allowed to help here? Why are you allowed to help me?

Z: You are part of the universe, you are part of something so much bigger than you can see. Many souls on earth are old and have been at many places. Earth is mainly a point for learning the lesson of integration polarities. Edi read something about it today, and this is in fact true. Much old history is worked up here by all involved. Alien species are allowed to help because things would get out of control otherwise, and we have interests in helping you because all sides will profit from it. This is called evolution, maybe active evolution, where every party contributes what is possible for them. The same way you are watched and guided, we are and this way we can always try to reach higher levels.
E: Does this answer why you are allowed to help?
Z: Pretty so. It's in the interest of the creator of all what you see. That's how we see it.

What would you say would be the best way for a human person to go about having an out of body experience? What about other psychic abilities? How could one go about opening their third eye most easily?

Z: If you're dedicated, do meditation and energy raising. This is not so strictly necessary, though. All you need is a shedding of conditioning and a sufficiently relaxed state. For this, some relaxation techniques are good (but not too complicated, please), and what helps too are affirmations that tell you that it is in fact real.

What do you think are some good ways to develop telepathy other than the pendulum method given to us by MAYATNIK?

Z: The telepathy is just a tool to make the answers clearly visible. You can just listen and accept whatever comes, this will be perhaps more difficult at the beginning, but also very well possible. Sit down, ask for whatever guidance there is (your intent decides who you will attract) and write down anything that comes in your head. You will be surprised at how subtle messages come through, especially if you asked questions before. With some practice, you will be able to sort out what is you and what is not you.

If one were to ask you, the Zeta, to assist them in acheiving OBE, if they would try to assist you for a while when they get out, would you do? (<_< Nuh.. euh... what? It's an innocent question.)

Z: We are not making deals. We assist where it is necessary for the person to experience OBEs, General calls for guidance and help in this depend on the situation and it would be decided if it's necessary. We encourage staying on earth and finishing the homework there, though.

Do you, the Zeta, actually monitor these questions periodically throughout your day and decide before hand how to answer them, or do you just wait for Edi to contact you and then make up answers on the spot?

Z: We don't make up answers and we don't improvise. The questions you post are monitored by us and we decide in advance on how we will answer so that the best will result from it. This depends on the question, on the channel we're talking through, and on the questioner as well as the general crowd that is listening here.

Sometimes throughout the day I think about this thread and question I'd like to ask. Then I start seeing images of what I think the Zeta would look like. That's just my imagination, right? I mean, I don't watn to accidently bother you while I'm in calculus or anything.

Z: You don't bother anyone by thinking about them. There is some sort of resonance in the mass consciousness that serves to give pictures of whatever you think about. While they might not always represent the truth or the true look of something, those images are what is presented to a human when he things about zetas. Any contact beyond that would need further interest and intent from both sides and was not the case in your case.

I don't have any subconcious deals going on with any beings that I don't know about do I?

Z: That depends. There is a lot of subconscious things going on all the time and exchange takes place (of information and emotion and energy) everywhere where people interact, even subconsciously. Don't suppose you know everything about yourself on a conscious level.

Back on the subject of anti or counter gravity. Two scenarios. Would you help in either one?

Z: No. We wouldn't spoil the best part, which is inventing something totally on your own. It doesn't matter if you have the technology or not - you see how many 'primitive' people live very fine - but the discovery is what counts. Apart from that, we might open ways for the individual so that the right answer can come easier to him, but we won't give direct answers or detailed instructions on how to build things.

John Edwards, Sylvia Brown, Pet Psychic; frauds or real deal?

E: What's that about?
Z: Don't worry, you don't have to know them. They are all pretty off.

Mind split effect: real as in the sense described in Astral Dynamics?

Z: Yes, it is.
E: Is it the only way to see this ... effect, or topic?
Z: No, but it's valid.

So, animals have no souls...? But they have emotions and feelings similar to humans...?

Z: Yes, but they normally have no ego consciousness.

Were the dinosaurs planned by the Source, or did some other aliens come along and alter them to be giant like that? Did someone wipe them out on purpose?

Z: Both birth and death of this species was natural.

People who are considered New Agey and stuff often say things like "hey, there are 12 planes of existance!" and "this 3d physical plane is hte lowest plane." Is this true? Is this really the lowest plane? I don't believe it is. If it's now, how many more planes are below it? What are they like? What is the definition of "plane" you're using?

Z: There are lots of 'planes' ... planes are just a focus of energy, and energy per se is spread out in a continuum with focus points or focus levels. There are planes below your one, and what defines a plane is the quality of consciousness that is there (if at all). The plane below yours is the plane of feeling, the plane of emotion, where the elementals reside. There are forces of nature at work that support your 3rd dimensional existence. Another plane  lower, you have something you could describe as 'potential'; a seed, a pattern, something like that. A point out of which something can evolve. The creative impulse in a seed. Those are all very vague descriptions, and it will still take tome time to cover this topic to a broader extent.

no_leaf_clover: Did a single individual write the music to 'Greensleeves', or is the music traditional? Did Henry really write any of the things he is credited with?

Z: Henry was indeed a creative man, and some things he really did make. The music to Greensleevs comes from a single individual.

Are any authentic pictures of Zeta beings in the public domain, ie online?

Z: No, there aren't. This would be considered a 'proof' which would go against the rules because it would force people to a certain decision about us. Most drawings are accurate however.

celticmagick909: 1. Do you know of the first intelligent life-form that came to exist in the universe?

Z: At some point all was created, but we cannot describe that life-form further. There was consciousness that entered from 'above' and furthered the evolution of biological life until incarnation could took place.

2. I seen a grey alien type head appear in my minds eye. I was kinda thinking about you guys, but not really trying to channel you or anything...So was it you, or no? I think probally not..Probally just my mind. But hey cant hurt to ask...

Z: The same we said before applies also in this case (see above).

3. Have you guys recieved my request for a guide? Well if you didnt id like to send one now...lol. Guess im cheating a lil' bit.

Z: You are looked after, but you still have to find out some things on your own.
E: Is that the answer he wanted?
Z: Probably not. We can say a few more things: it does not matter whether you have conscious contact with a guide or not, because all you need to grow it provided for almost automatically. Furthermore, we were aware of your request.

4. I recently just found out about a man named...Dr. Steven Goldberg. He is a Hypnotherapist who does past life regression, and also...How do i say this? Um...Future ascencion I guess you could say. But he says that time travel will be invented by humans in the 32nd century. Plus he says that there are time travelers here now, and are in contact with the government, as well as ETI (of course). Is there any truth in this?

Z: Time travel is possible. You are all time travellers, there are aspects of you existing all along the timeline. It is just that your focus of awareness takes a journey through the endless threads of life, watching how all gets woven into a tapestry.
E: That's a nice depiction.
Z: There are no time travellers here in the sense of hopping in a machine and going back a few hundred years.

Viper_05: Was john titor real, if so, how did he manage to get a time machine and travel to our time?

Z: See above... there is some truth to what he says, but generally he's a bit confused. And people are gullible to make more of a story than what it is in reality.

Akensai: 1) Is there any message in particular you want to give us on how to live a life of wisdom, love and compassion for life, ourselves, friend and family, humanity and the (nature) world?

Z: You have all ingredients you need at hand. You have a heart, you have your senses, you have your emotions that tell you what is wrong. Imagine a family... perfect harmony is possible there if only everyone talks to each other and expresses what he really feels without being insecure of afraid of the outcome. Talking and interacting with the sense of trying to understand each other is what is necessary most at the moment. Wisdom does not come from studying, it comes from experincing and listening to your intuition. Love is there all the time, you just have to let it be. Compassion is something that depends on the individual and is a measure of a certain quality in his relation to other people. This is decided by who you are at the core and also by your conscious intent.

2) What are your thoughts on englightment regarding how its accomplished (attachment from our "created self" or false image of self in order to see the true self (Soul, oneness etc.)?), works (general explanation) and if it should be a goal (for a human at this point in time)?

Z: Enlightenmend is the sheddening of all that is not really you. This means letting go of fears and insecurities, letting go of projections into the future or ballast from the past. Living in the now is a big part of this and was emphasized by many spiritual teachers. Enlightenmend is leaning back and relaxing, letting things happen and interacting in the way that you feel is right for you. The "created self" is made with the aim of your own protection, but it just covers things and causes problems. Enlightenment is not as magnificent as some people portray it, it is just finding back to yourself, whatever you are.

3) Does the message of spiritual teachers today (not including Christianity, Islam and similar religious teachers) differ much from the time of Buddha and after?

Z: Yes, there is the difference that they have to address all that happened in the time between. Technological evolution, new world views by physics etc., and the experience of hundreds and thousands of years. They have to approach the thematic somewhat differently, but the message remains the same at the core.

4) Earlier you commented that education today is very incomplete, which, possibly new, fields of education should be put more importance?

Z: Less learning of facts and more learning of life. People need to find a connection to nature and to each other, and this is not always encouraged in school. And what's more, people are very pushed to have good marks, to perform how their parents or how society wants them to perform. Of course nobody wants to conform like that, so there is unnecessary resistance and friction. The matter is not _what_ fields you are educated in; it is that people should have their own personal needs respected and should be guided to unfold their potential in a way that is appropriate for them. This means that in the future there will be more teachers and less theory and learning of facts you are not interested in.

5) You often spoke on how intuition is all that one really needs as a guide for life. How does one become aware of their intuition? How can one distinguish a feeling of intuition from normal feeling and last what is the nature of intuition? (perhaps these questions on intuition should be answered in reverse order)

Z: The intuition is there all the time. Meditating can help very good in learning to listen in your inside. If you think you should have acted otherwise in some cases, for example, this is intuition telling you that you should reevaluate the situation.
E: Couldn't it be a bad conscience?
Z: It is still necessary to follow this intuitive impulse, no matter what it is labeled. A feeling of intuition and a 'normal' feeling are different in the sense that intuition comes from your higher self, and other feelings can be caused by all sorts of circumstances around you. Intuition is subtler, but somehow stronger and more lasting. It has more depth and more 'validity' to you. Essentially you know that intuition tells you exactly what is right at the moment.

6) You already spoke on the higher self, but I would like to have some more clarification on the subject. First what is the higher-self and how does it relate to our "I" here on earth? Second how do we communicate whit this higher self (if at all possible), does it appear as a guide if asked for help?

Z: The higher self is the part of you that sent you out to incarnate. You have a connection to it, but it is still very faint. Essentially you _are_ your higher self, but the consciousness you are identified with while incarnated is seperated from it deliberately for the purpose of incarnation. You can receive intuition and messages from your higher self, but normally it is guides that talk to you and not the higher self. The higher self guides you by circumstances and things and persons that come into your life - all this is arranged at a higher level, where the higher self can be seen to reside. For practical purposes, consider your intuition as your higher self. It does not appear as a guide as in a seperate person, but it can look after that you find and meet guidance.

E: Okay, I hope this was somewhat understandable. Wow, what a session, I was so relaxed since the beginning... I seem to get the hang of it.
Z: You seem to like making comments about your perceived state.
E: I'm partly inspired by somewhere else... and I don't want to make this too stiff.
Z: It is very good this way. So in order for you to get some sleep, we won't add anything beyond what we've already said.
E: Thanks for all, and see you soon.
it's love you're looking for

void

Hello, hope you can answer some questions i have.
1) Do you know where i live? What will happen to the place i live in after the poleshift?
2) What will happen to the internet in the future?
3) Will all electrical appliances work after the poleshift?
4) I don't think that the earth can actually stop rotating... Can you elaborate on this.
5) What has happened to Frank from this forum?
6) [:D] What do you think about the music i listen to while writing this ? [:D]
Thank you.

harlequin_star

oh, thanks for answering my questions afore, but i got sum more

okay, so whats the deal with the Voynich manuscript .is it just a code or something else?
   so, with the whole scheme of things, you guys are sayin' that earth is sorta like a ''learning enviroment''? Same with you guys messin around on your planet and you don't wanna see us screw ours up. So you guys are pretty much the same as us.Doesn't that coincide with the bible. .something about if there was life elsewhere they would look just like us or similar.
   Oh, yeah. .what about you guys and religion, like, who or what do you believe created you and what about other species too, what about their cultures, like beliefs fasion food and stuff. .would there be similar cultural traits with other species like on earth?
    so Mars. .whats the deal. there was once civilization, right. . or do you guys even know?

thanx (i know alotta questions)

[;)]

taom1234

Hello,

At the onset of this thread you mentioned that we are free to "ask any questions" and they will be answered in this thread.

Is there any way to repair my right side so that I can be more calm and be in telepathic contact with my guides again? It's been dissapointing to have this for over 30 years now and I still don't know where it came from.

Is my interpretation of the word "Steady" correct as per my guides message.

Thanks kindly.

celticmagick909

Hello, again everyone...I'd like to elaborate on one of my opinions, and perhaps have the Zeta tell me what they think about it. Like what Void ask above...How can the Earth actually stop rotating? Isnt the force of the Earth spinning what causes gravity to occur in the first place? I would think that everything would be ripped off the Earth, and sucked into the vacuum of space. Plus thats what some of our Earth scientists have said also...

I guess this would be for both Edi, and the Zeta. There is another site on the net called; www.alien-ufos.com/forum ,and I was wondering if you guys would wanna start a thread there, because there is lots of people already in the alien mindset, and would like to ask you guys alot of questions....I figured I wouldnt post anything on their site for this forum, because it would cause a mass flock of questions...

Eric g

I'd like to ask a couple of questions too [:)]

1)I had this recuring dream for about a couple of months. I was a soldier in what looked like my hometown in the Netherlands. I was walking a street and after stepping into a puddle of water I was killed. I managed to escape my death after months by not stepping into the puddle of water (timeframe of my death was 2011)

question is; will there be an (massive) armed conflict in this part of the world and will I be a part of it?

2)I've had these childhood memories of me and and older man with grey hair and in a robe doing things like flying and so on. I was left by him one day when he crossed a water filled ditch and I was screaming to him not leaving me behind. It would have been easy too cross the ditch and run after him but what was holding me back?

question: who was he (maybe my guide) and what is the meaning of those memories comming back after so many years (about 30 years later)

Thank you
Death don't scare me, it's the dying that freaks me out

Mrsix

I have another question if I may [:)]

Is the Channeling God thread real?
If not, who are they channelling, or are they just making it all up?

Thanks!

Rob

Hephaestus

Im very interested in the questions posed about John Titor (the guy who supposedly timetravels into alternate Earth realities or as he called them 'worldlines') and im not fully happy with the limited reply we got from the zetas about it (or whoever it was).
Titor says that the Russians will attack the west in 2015, recently the name TITOR was thought to be a code and by assigning the numeric value of the letters we get the following:
T=20
I=09
T=20
O=15
R=18

which gives us the date of 20.09.2015 18:00 hours. (not sure which time zone Titor was in)

Whoever this person was went to the trouble of making this nice little hidden code in his name. I'd like to know more about this Mr John Titor and not a simple reply of he was confused. I dont myself believe the bullcrap that Titor was a timetravellor but i'd like to know more about it because you see not only did John Titor mention the Russian attacks ive come across countless websites presenting actual prophecies that do really exist which tend to also prophecise a Russian invasion of Europe and an attack on the US.
Is there any truth to this idea of a Russian invasion/attack on the west in the near future?

On another note entirely i'd like to know the Zetas point of view on the European Union.

Sn0wball

do the zetas also have guides like we do?
can you tell us something about Sai Baba? Who is he? Is he really an avatar?

Viper_05

question...

Do human souls sometimes reincarnate into animals ? even though you said animals dont have souls ? hmm

taom1234

Risu no Kairu

How is the ship you're on powered?

Is it alive?

Is your body too bootilicious for me?