News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Zeta Project: Zeta conversations - and questions

Previous topic - Next topic

no_leaf_clover

I've scraped up a few questions..

Are Zeta in physical contact with people, besides 'abductions'? If so, what are the prerequisites for that?

Have Zeta ever contacted me in any way before, consciously or unconsciously?

How might diet and sleep patterns change after the pole shift?

Can you describe what the 'Skull and Bones' group at Yale is, and what their purpose or goals are?

What are you thoughts on computer games?

Is it possible to channel past incarnations of people, ie Antonio Vivaldi?

I believe I read somewhere once that other beings have the ability to subconsciously teach us things, and then have the things we've unconsciously learned can be triggered to become conscious knowledge. Can anything like this actually happen?

On Coast to Coast AM, there was a story about how someone was swimming in deep water and there was nothing around for several hundred feet, when he was pulled under and couldn't swim up to safety. While he was under, he saw a hand reaching down to him and he grabbed it and was pulled up. Upon arriving back at the surface, no one was there. What would the explanation for such a thing be?

Was an impact in the Gulf of Mexico the cause of the destruction of the Mayan civilization?

What changes can I expect to occur during my lifetime as far as movement into the 4th density, the pole shift, and the rebuilding of civilization, should I live about 60 or so more years?

Are there monuments like those in Cydonia on Mars on any other planets or moons that we know of?

How did the Romans build the temples to Jupiter at Jerusalem with the 12,000 ton stone columns? Were they aided by extraterrestrials?
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Orcher

Greetings all [:)]

Sometime iam in zetatalk.com and read same great information, but there is something i really unsure about. And that is the photo gallery. There is some "Incoming" Photo from various countries which represent the photo capturing of the planet X (Nibru). From my litle knowledgment about photographing, 90% of those photos i have seen there was to me a simple lens flare and not any planet at all. Lens flare is samething very usual in photos, especially when capturing samething towards a light source (in this case the sun).
As they are "Incoming" from anywho, so it could be same amateure camera-man who much belive it is the planet X. Or i could be wrong again.

Q: Are we and you "bewatched" from any intelligence agency or any "secret service" of any country right now?

Q: Is that a coincidence that everyone here in (ZETA PROJECT: ZETA CONVERSATIONS - and questions) have found this place?. if so, are we aimed to do something especial in our life becouse of that?

Q: How long do you plan to stay here and answring our questions?

Q: Do you need any especial help from us?

Q: How much contact will we have with you after the pole-shift?especially when internet/electricity is down.

To Edi or Zeta.
Q: Do i and Viper_05 do any progress in usage pendulum. We played the [ Pendulum To Pendulum Conversation Game ] http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10323. And we both need same advice to reach atleast 80% right answers.

Personal questions, should only be answered if you have time for this Edi. To zeta:
P.Q: It feels like i reached some saturation of all information i need to know in this life, especially after you answered my last questions. is this a temporarily feeling?
P.Q: Am I prepared for the pole-shift? (it feels so atleast)

FistOfFury

Oooh, this is fun! Mind if I ask some questions? [:D]
(Sorry if this is alot, you can spread them out into more then one channeling session if it is, but I really do want the Bruce Lee thing answered the most, as you'll see when you come across it, it's at the bottom).

1- Do you celebrate special occasions, such as birthdays, holidays, anniversaries of special events, etc? Or does this require emotions which you do not have?

2- Do you watch human forms of entertainment such as films/motion pictures, shows, theature, opera? literature? And what are your opionions on them? Dislike, like, too violent, too much sex? Do you think that they help us or hinder us spiritually? Should I stop watching horror movies?

3- When does the soul enter it's physical body? During the early stages of fetus growth, at conception, at physical birth? And what are your opinions on human abortion? Good, Bad? Free Will? Is it decided on a higher level if someone gets "aborted" so to speak, as a life lesson they must go through? (assuming that the soul is in it's physical body at this time)

4- What exactly are blackholes, and are they gateways to other dimensions? Is it safe to try "flying" near or into one? (Astrally and physically speaking)

5- Are all the Earth governments aware of Nibuiru, or just the U.S.?

6- Is there, or has there ever been such thing as a secret shadow organization/s or government/s (New World Order) that plan to,  or have already taken control of Earth's governments? And which country is/was their main base of operations? Also, where/are they all human, alien, or mixed, and how long have they been around? Finally, (sorry if this is too long) are they/were aware of the Shift, and what are they planning in regards to the Shift? Fear, misinformation, that sort of thing.

7- Was the real motive for U.S.'s Iraq War to capture it's natural resources and underground areas, in preparations for the coming Pole Shift and associated natural disasters of the approaching Nibiru?

8- The Ricin scare that is unfolding now, is this a staged event to condition the public with fear? And who is behind it, if not the U.S. government? Purpose?

9- Who or what is behind the cattle mutalations, and for what purpose?

10- Has Bruce Lee reincarnated? How did he really die? If he was killed, what was the purpose of the murderer?
  10a- I don't know why, but I feel some kind of "connection" to him. Like he is always on my mind sometimes, and I am fascinated by who he was, what he did, and what he stood for, his philosophy, etc. Is there anything to this, or is it just, one of those things that fascinates people in life. Am I supposed to learn from his life in someway, in other words, is this "connection" I feel, my higher self trying to bring to attention to me a learning experience?  It's hard for me to explain, sorry for any confusion, I hope you get what I'm trying to get across.

11. What's the deal with the Mars rovers malfunctioning? Is it a genuine malfunction, NASA UFO/alien artifact finding coverup, or was it aliens trying to destroy the rovers, and why?

Edi

E: Perena are they ready?
P: Yes my friend they are. Here I open the connection...
Z: Hi.
E: Sorry for being late.
Z: It's okay, we had seen it coming. So while we're at it before we begin we'd like to say a few words about locations on the world and whether we want to talk in detail about what will happen in each area. This is at the moment not the purpose of this thread, because we also don't want to focus exclusively on the pole-shift. We will answer to some extent, but we would not like everyone just asking about this or that town. Such information will be available, and you can see much about possible happenings in previous channelings here and on other websites. So with that in mind, we're still open to all questions, but we would like to avoid the situation where lots of people are attracted just to know about their area. There's plenty of information that is sufficient at the moment at the zetatalk website. Having said that, go on with the questions Edi.

void: 1) Do you know where i live? What will happen to the place i live in after the poleshift?

Z: It doesn't look that good. You will have to move to have security but not very far so there is no need to worry about it now.

2) What will happen to the internet in the future?

Z: The internet will continue to run and to be a place for people to meet, more than now... although you will get away from technology as a whole, the internet will continue to run with new technology and be used for 'good' aims, without all this commercial stuff you see now. The internet always was a place for alternative or underground groups, and imagine how nice it would be if just all people on the net would just be openminded, concerned about sharing information and communicating what is important to them without the aim of some to further their needs for money and power.

3) Will all electrical appliances work after the poleshift?

Z: No, there will be many power failures, or generally one big power failure that will knock out the lights for some time. As things are repaired though, electricity will be available after a few months, and later in turn you'll also discover purer forms of energy that don't pollute.

4) I don't think that the earth can actually stop rotating... Can you elaborate on this.

Z: It's a phenomenon that is just determined by gravitation and magnetic force. A planet passing by will affect the earth in these ways. Imagine how a compass needle can rotate freely and stops when you put a magnet near it, not free to move anymore but oriented towards the magnet.

5) What has happened to Frank from this forum?

Z: We do not invade in people's privacy like that.

6) What do you think about the music i listen to while writing this?

Z: The same applies here. Music of any kind is nice if you like it. It can emphasize certain traits in your personality by the lyrics or the harmonics, and it's fine to experience that.

harlequin_star: okay, so whats the deal with the Voynich manuscript .is it just a code or something else?

E: Is it actually meaningful?
Z: Yes, indeed, there were people who could read that script.
E: I think so... what's up with it?
Z: It is a script that contains knowledge about various things that were observed and described by some people. They decided to keep it secret though and used a codified language which nobody else understood.

so, with the whole scheme of things, you guys are sayin' that earth is sorta like a ''learning enviroment''? Same with you guys messin around on your planet and you don't wanna see us screw ours up. So you guys are pretty much the same as us.Doesn't that coincide with the bible. .something about if there was life elsewhere they would look just like us or similar.

Z: Yes, earth is a learning environment and all of you are going through this life in order to experience things. We are not that different from you, and there are many humanoid species that look like you.

Oh, yeah. .what about you guys and religion, like, who or what do you believe created you and what about other species too, what about their cultures, like beliefs fasion food and stuff. .would there be similar cultural traits with other species like on earth?

Z: You see in earths cultures 'reflections' of what is going on in all the universe. There are many influences on earth, people incarnating from somewhere, or just information and inspiration coming in from the outside. About God and creation we already talked about a bit. Our form as it is now simply evolved from other ancient species that were around before. The way things are on earth are quite natural and can be seen in other species and their cultures in the same way.

so Mars. .whats the deal. there was once civilization, right. . or do you guys even know?

Z: Yes, there was a civilization there once. We have been there. Some other species have also visited there, for example the people from nibiru.

taom1234: Is there any way to repair my right side so that I can be more calm and be in telepathic contact with my guides again? It's been dissapointing to have this for over 30 years now and I still don't know where it came from.

Z: There's not much your medicine can do for you.
E: Would some alternative healers, reiki or something like that, help something there?
Z: This would lessen the effects and a greater level of calmness can be reached, but there is no quick solution to this problem we can point to. However, it's not necessary in order to be in telepathic contact with your guides.

Is my interpretation of the word "Steady" correct as per my guides message.

Z: As we are informed, yes.

celticmagick909: Isnt the force of the Earth spinning what causes gravity to occur in the first place? I would think that everything would be ripped off the Earth, and sucked into the vacuum of space. Plus thats what some of our Earth scientists have said also...

Z: No, that's wrong. Gravity is not caused by the rotation of the earth and you won't fall into space when earth stops rotating.

I guess this would be for both Edi, and the Zeta. There is another site on the net called; www.alien-ufos.com/forum ,and I was wondering if you guys would wanna start a thread there, because there is lots of people already in the alien mindset, and would like to ask you guys alot of questions....I figured I wouldnt post anything on their site for this forum, because it would cause a mass flock of questions...

Z: No, this is not feasible at the moment. First of all, the forum there is quite different in regards to the people that are there, the style of discussion and the openness to various topics. We would not want to disturb there, and we also don't want to influence too much who read this and who not. The one how comes to it by accident can read of course, but we do not intend to go 'preaching' around. The conversations that are made here are written down by a single person at the moment, which would simply not leave the room for much more activity in any case, even if we wanted that.

Eric g: 1)I had this recuring dream for about a couple of months. I was a soldier in what looked like my hometown in the Netherlands. I was walking a street and after stepping into a puddle of water I was killed. I managed to escape my death after months by not stepping into the puddle of water (timeframe of my death was 2011) question is; will there be an (massive) armed conflict in this part of the world and will I be a part of it?

Z: No, your dream isn't to be taken literally in every aspect. Look for the underlying meaning that touches you, beyond the impressions you get at first sight.

2)I've had these childhood memories of me and and older man with grey hair and in a robe doing things like flying and so on. I was left by him one day when he crossed a water filled ditch and I was screaming to him not leaving me behind. It would have been easy too cross the ditch and run after him but what was holding me back? question: who was he (maybe my guide) and what is the meaning of those memories comming back after so many years (about 30 years later)

Z: He was not your guide, he was an 'old friend' rather. Memories come back after so many years because many things are changing now and old memories are pushing into awareness more and more.

Mrsix: Is the Channeling God thread real? If not, who are they channelling, or are they just making it all up?

Z: The thread is real, but it is not God who is speaking. That's all we can say about it.

Hephaestus: Im very interested in the questions posed about John Titor...

Z: What John Titor tells about time travel is wrong. He never travelled back and forth in time, but had a good way of presenting things and making sound arguments. All his prophecies were based on reasonable thinking and therefore likely to occur. So the case John Titor can be labeled as 'constructed' and not based on timetravelling but insight into what is going on in order to put forward articles as he did.

Is there any truth to this idea of a Russian invasion/attack on the west in the near future?

Z: Russia will not invade Europe or the US because the consequences would be too drastic, and russia surely don't want to provoke such.

On another note entirely i'd like to know the Zetas point of view on the European Union.

Z: It is from the basic concept on a good idea and many creative people were and are involved. However the problem is as it is everywhere with politics: no 'real' democracy exists when only the interests of money and power dictate what should be done and some things the EU does are exactly based on that. Apart from those thing, we encourage the nations to come together and get rid of old boundaries, as the future will surely see less and less of territorial claims, frontiers, armed conflicts and so on. You are not there yet and some things have to found out the hard way, but this will be the near future, where you don't divide people by 'nationality'.

Sn0wball: do the zetas also have guides like we do?

Z: Yes we do.

Viper_05: Do human souls sometimes reincarnate into animals ? even though you said animals dont have souls ? hmm

Z: It is the decision of the soul where it incarnates into - this can also include animals that are sufficiently evolved, but there's not much (or nothing) to be gained for most human souls by doing that. Animals simply don't provide the opporunities a human body does provide. Also the mechanism of the linkage into an animal body is somewhat different and roughly said the soul is more passive there, only watching and learning about certain things and not interacting as much as in a human body.

taom1234: ?

E: I've noticed that taom edited this post.. before, it was a questions about souls and animals having no souls.
Z: Yes - the information that was channeled before may be helpful to read, and we will want to say more about it. A soul is a conglomeration of consciousness, and consciousness is everywhere in everything that exists. At no point did we say that humans should consider themselves in any way superior or special compared to animals or anything else. You are consciousness that is evolving and growing bigger, as we are, as everything is. Any deliberate boundaries and delineations and judgements about which is better than others is not appropriate.

Risu no Kairu: How is the ship you're on powered? Is it alive?

Z: We don't need to burn fossils or anything. There is enough energy everywhere which can be used if sufficient technological means have been invented to 'translate' or convert it into anything usable at the specific level you are on. This ship is not alive and consists mostly of inorganic matter.

Is your body too bootilicious for me?

E: I don't quite understand this questions.
Z: So he can rephrase it if it's relly important.

E: So, well, this is it, I'm going to bed now, okay?
Z: This is fine with us, thank you for typing this down.
E: (Almost) always a pleasure, we'll do more later.
Z: Okay... good night
E: Cya.

The next bunch will come soon... kind regards until then.
it's love you're looking for

harlequin_star

alrighty, i've just been to Zetatalk for the first time. .these children that supposedly have been, well, i dont want to say experimented on, but i cant think of another word. Just how many kids are you talking about, is it a real small percentage or are we talkin a MASS of children?
and if so, is that why so many teenagers are interested in energy development and spirituality. .that for some reason an inner alarm went off that this was important and they somehow needed to follow it?
so, how come some main religions call psychics and such 'works of the devil'. . that predjudice has been around for a long time, is it really just fear, jelousy or something else?
thanx much[:P]

Risu no Kairu

bsbray11 (9:55:11 PM): are the zeta too bootilicious for you?
bsbray11 (9:55:13 PM): wtf :D
Risu no Kairu (9:55:28 PM): What...? I'm just ... helping them.... with human humor.
Risu no Kairu (9:55:34 PM): >_>
bsbray11 (9:55:43 PM): lmao
bsbray11 (9:55:48 PM): Risu no Kairu asdfasd
bsbray11 (9:55:53 PM): just comparing font colors
bsbray11 (9:56:02 PM): was this my old color?
Risu no Kairu (9:56:03 PM): My font colors > all
bsbray11 (9:56:04 PM): i forgot
Risu no Kairu (9:56:10 PM): No.
bsbray11 (9:56:10 PM): yay
bsbray11 (9:56:19 PM): well i cant remember
bsbray11 (9:56:26 PM): was this it?
Risu no Kairu (9:56:31 PM): No.
bsbray11 (9:56:35 PM): asdf?
bsbray11 (9:56:46 PM): or this?
Risu no Kairu (9:56:55 PM): That one.
bsbray11 (9:57:01 PM): alright
bsbray11 (9:57:02 PM): thank ye
bsbray11 (9:57:08 PM): it looks teal now on my screen at home
bsbray11 (9:57:13 PM): it totally went berzerko
bsbray11 (9:57:18 PM): cant fix it either
Risu no Kairu (10:06:27 PM): :/ Those Zeta didn't anser my question.
Risu no Kairu (10:06:31 PM): Is it Zeta or Zetas?
bsbray11 (10:06:31 PM): lol
bsbray11 (10:06:33 PM): i know
bsbray11 (10:06:37 PM): zeta
bsbray11 (10:06:42 PM): the zeta, a zeta
bsbray11 (10:06:46 PM): sort of like pokemon!
Risu no Kairu (10:06:49 PM): Not the bootilicious one, but the other one.
bsbray11 (10:07:00 PM): oh
Risu no Kairu (10:07:17 PM): I asked how their ship is powered, and they're like "not by fossil fuels... if you have the rigth technology, you can steal energy from other sources."
bsbray11 (10:07:35 PM): what they meant was that it absorbs energy from the universe
bsbray11 (10:07:43 PM): this is something that people today are working towards
Risu no Kairu (10:07:54 PM): Yeah, but, you know, maybe it absorbsw a certain type of universal energy.
Risu no Kairu (10:07:57 PM): Like... fart energy.
bsbray11 (10:07:57 PM): but a lot of arrogant physicists are apparently criticizing it
bsbray11 (10:08:07 PM): lol i dunno about that
Risu no Kairu (10:08:08 PM): Maybe all the aliens fart a lot to power their ship.
bsbray11 (10:08:44 PM): id say its more like the kind of energy you get while you sleep as robert bruce describes
bsbray11 (10:08:57 PM): i mean how much can you really power something off of fladulance
bsbray11 (10:09:12 PM): especially for the zeta, who might not even fart at all
Risu no Kairu (10:09:27 PM): Well... I dno't know. If you made your machine right, you could probably milk farts for quite a bit.
Risu no Kairu (10:09:34 PM): I should ask that question.
bsbray11 (10:09:49 PM): lol
Risu no Kairu (10:10:01 PM): You mind if I post this conversation?
bsbray11 (10:10:01 PM): they might get annoyed or confused or something
bsbray11 (10:10:19 PM): as long as you dont make me look like an butt
bsbray11 (10:10:27 PM): by like cutting out every other word or something like that..
Risu no Kairu (10:10:34 PM): :/ Damn you for ruining my fun!
bsbray11 (10:10:45 PM): making it form something like ' i ___ chickens'
bsbray11 (10:10:49 PM): fill in the blank
bsbray11 (10:10:49 PM): asdf

So, anyways, there's the background.

What bodily functions do you, the Zeta, have in common with humans? (Like, breathing, farting, needing to eat, belly buttons. Well, that last one's not a function...)
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Edi

E: That chill on my head, was that you zetas?
Z: Indeed; we used that to notify you that we're ready.
E: Okay. Me too, my tea is done, so we can have a go.
Z: Please.

no_leaf_clover: Are Zeta in physical contact with people, besides 'abductions'? If so, what are the prerequisites for that?

Z: There are strong rules concerning physical contact. The prerequisite is that someone who is critical to any issue can't be reached by other means or directs his attention elsewhere. Then we have to wake him up somehow. However, this is rarely the case and has been done very few times.

Have Zeta ever contacted me in any way before, consciously or unconsciously?

Z: No, not specifically.

How might diet and sleep patterns change after the pole shift?

Z: Diet will have to change simply because food will be very scarce. There won't be much supplies so you will have to rely mostly on what you find in nature. In the beginning this will mean that there will be competitions between animals and humans, as both will have the same problem. There will be little sun and much rainfall, the weather will need some time before it settles down again and becomes regular and able to sustain good farming. This means that you can, if you are interested in doing this, look out for crops and vegetables that will grow well under bad conditions. There are variations of each kind of plant that are more suitable than others, as much crossbreeding and tailoring has been done in the past to modify the plants according to the needs.
Z: Sleep patterns will be affected in the way that you will need the time to rest and to recover from the hardship that will be experienced. You will go to sleep shortly after it gets dark and rise early. This is also more natural for your body. There will be opportunities to rest during the day of course because you won't be just running around looking for food the whole day. Things will settle down, and after a few months life will be quite comfortable.

Can you describe what the 'Skull and Bones' group at Yale is, and what their purpose or goals are?

Z: It is some sort of secret circle, this means that the members like to be apart from others and secluded to pursue their interests, to be along like-minded people. There are many members of this group, and they keep in contact throughout their life.
E: Do they have anything to do with skulls and bones?
Z: No, and nothing with the occult or with magic. This is just mystifying talking, but at the core those are just people trying to take advantage of others by helping each other and keeping connected. Their goal is not world domination because they are not so mighty but they have their influence (individually) in politics and economy.

What are you thoughts on computer games?

Z: They are a great tool to learn to concentrate, to focus the attention and to train reflexes in certain games.
E: You know, I've been playing quake for quite some time...
Z: 3d shooters are a way to train certain abilities, like we said above. In general we don't recommend playing such things too long, but if you enjoy it do it.
E: One year ago (this was long after I stopped playing 3d shooters) I had lots of dreams where I was just running around in the darkness, all around me was exploding, and someone was chasing me I think.
Z: Those aren't related to your computer games, this was something of your past which came up by the means of such dreams. Computer games are somehow a silly excuse for keeping the mind busy instead of participating in life. But that's our opinion, we don't want to keep anyone from playing games.

Is it possible to channel past incarnations of people, ie Antonio Vivaldi?

Z: Yes it is. The souls that were incarnated still exist, and it is easily possible to connect to them and to let them 'present' the personality they have been once. Keep in mind though that an incarnation is just one little part of something bigger, and although it does express the soul in certain ways that are specific to and defined by the life circumstances, there is always much more than the incarnation, namely the entity behind it. We see not much sense in channeling past incarnations. When a life is finished, regard it as such.

I believe I read somewhere once that other beings have the ability to subconsciously teach us things, and then have the things we've unconsciously learned can be triggered to become conscious knowledge. Can anything like this actually happen?

Z: Yes, and it does happen. For example, much is already stored in your DNA and can get triggered by the appropriate circumstances. The DNA is somehow the template for some reactions in this life, this means that how you wanted to be and what you wanted to learn in this life is also expressed in your DNA. It is also possible to place subconscious information somewhere which only gets revealed after a certain time, when it is needed.

On Coast to Coast AM, there was a story about how someone was swimming in deep water and there was nothing around for several hundred feet, when he was pulled under and couldn't swim up to safety. While he was under, he saw a hand reaching down to him and he grabbed it and was pulled up. Upon arriving back at the surface, no one was there. What would the explanation for such a thing be?

Z: That's the classical case of a 'guardian angel'. When there are too many odd influences that accumulate in such a way that a person's death is imminent, but it is not time to die yet, such things happen frequently. More often than not they go unnoticed.

Was an impact in the Gulf of Mexico the cause of the destruction of the Mayan civilization?

Z: No

What changes can I expect to occur during my lifetime as far as movement into the 4th density, the pole shift, and the rebuilding of civilization, should I live about 60 or so more years?

Z: It would spoil everything if we told the exact future of everyone. Especially because this future will be decided upon by yourself. Let time reveal what comes and do not bother too much with the so far future.

Are there monuments like those in Cydonia on Mars on any other planets or moons that we know of?

E: Anything like this in our solar system?
Z: No, apart from Nibiru there are no structures on other planets.

How did the Romans build the temples to Jupiter at Jerusalem with the 12,000 ton stone columns? Were they aided by extraterrestrials?

Z: No, they weren't helped by extraterrestrials. It was possible for the engineers at that time to build this.

Orcher: Sometime iam in zetatalk.com and read same great information, but there is something i really unsure about. And that is the photo gallery.

E: Are all photos there showing what they are said to show?
Z: No.
E: Bust most are?
Z: Yes. The ones that are commented are to be taken as that.

Are we and you "bewatched" from any intelligence agency or any "secret service" of any country right now?

Z: They can't watch us and they aren't interested in this forum.

Is that a coincidence that everyone here in (ZETA PROJECT: ZETA CONVERSATIONS - and questions) have found this place?. if so, are we aimed to do something especial in our life becouse of that?

Z: It was a 'coincidence' in so far as that you were all attracted to it at the time which was best for you. Because of this you don't have to do anything at all at first. You will all have your things to do, as well as the people who are not reading this.

How long do you plan to stay here and answring our questions?

Z: More than a few weeks, but not years. As long as there are people willing to contribute both by posting questions and by answering questions through channeling. And as long as the atmosphere remains open and asking.

Do you need any especial help from us?

Z: No.

How much contact will we have with you after the pole-shift?especially when internet/electricity is down.

Z: More than now, the internet is not crucial for this. We will appear in communities after the pole-shift, depending on how 'inviting' they are, and only if it would not disturb them.

Do i and Viper_05 do any progress in usage pendulum. We played the [ Pendulum To Pendulum Conversation Game ] http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10323. And we both need same advice to reach atleast 80% right answers.

Z: Ask the pendulum if you are supposed to get those answers even if they don't seem right to you. If you don't understand something, try to step out of the frame and approach it from a different perspective or from a higher level.

It feels like i reached some saturation of all information i need to know in this life, especially after you answered my last questions. is this a temporarily feeling?

Z: Yes, this is a temporary feeling. you are saturated at the moment because you pretty know what to do now and aren't bothered too much with things that aren't relevant to you now.  This will change when you experience new things, and this is natural.

Am I prepared for the pole-shift? (it feels so atleast)

Z: A relaxed mindset is the best preparation because you can't avoid anything just by fearing it. Information is put out by us when it is appropriate and you need not prepare in a hasty way now. We will make sure that things will not go wrong just because the information about what to do or where to go was not there. In this sense, you are prepared in being open about what is to come.

E: Fine, I might have to stop now
Z: This is okay, have some fun. We'll see you later.
E: Good, bye!

SeventhVirgo

First I want to say thanks to the Zetas and Edi... for using their time to inform us :)

And I have a few questions:
(I want to start simple)
1.) Is Papa Roach aware of what is really going on?  He (or whoever writes the lyrics) seems to know alot of what is wrong with our world... In his lyrics he also mentions things that seem metaphysical, and he mentions that he "dodges" darkside's arrows everyday because of what he says.  I'm not really sure what I am asking... but maybe the Zeta can comment on his music and a bit of what he knows. [:)]Thanks.

2.) One day when I woke up... I saw my parents' bedroom door open... and no one was in the room... was this just my imagination? Or... who was it? :)

3.) In my early childhood years... I had certain "dream-like" experiences... I can only remember of two right now... perhaps the Zeta know what I'm talking about, were these "dreams" supposed to teach me a lesson? Or what were they?

4.) When I was a little older... maybe 7-10 years old, I saw a "UFO".  Could this have been a dream? If it wasn't, I know it wasn't the Zeta... Could you comment on this please? [:)]Thank you.

5.) Considering my experiences from childhood... I don't think it was a coinsidence to have bumped into this forum.  My friend, told me about OBE/Entities/ExtraTerrestrials/etc... As most people, I was skeptical at first, and made fun of him... but later started being interested in it. Was I meant to meet hiim?  Because he has changed the way I think about life... and I guess I am now more "enlightened," than before.

6.) Wll it make a difference if my friend decides to stop studying and "learning" as he is doing so now?  Would it be better if he just forgot about that?  How would it affect him? If it's not appropriate to answer specifically about him, then how does just deciding to stop being part of the education system, affect your life? I reason that there are positive effects to that and "negative." What are these?

Thanks alot... [:D]
Sorry if It seems that I ask too many questions about myself... but I probably can't move on if I don't know myself very well... [:I]

Ty :)
-Seventhvirgo

Risu no Kairu

So, uh, what technology (things like, but not limited to, electricity, light bulbs, planes (these are just examples to give you a feel of what I'm looking for, not the only things I'm asking about, so if they had something like an electric can opener, you could say that)) did ancient man of Earth have similar to todays technology?

What's the deal with those giant Maoi heads of Easter Island ?Who built them ? Why?

Did you build the Sphinx, too? Whose face is on it?

What methods did ancient people use in order to move rocks that weighed several tons?

Could you give us a key to decode the ... uh.... that book thing that the other guy mentioned that's written in secret text?

Do you guys use emoticons when you're on the computer, too?

Does your computer have Solitaire? Minesweeper?

Souls reincarnate? Have I had any previous (or perhaps future?) incarnations? Have any of them had dealings with you?

Do you know where my Megaman X3 CD-ROM is? If so, could you tell me? Or, could you share with a means I could use in order to find it myslef, (something other then tearing through EVERYTHING in my house)?

Could you give us a key to deciphering Linear A?

Were the Dropa a real alien race that landed on Earth and were stuck here? Are the Dropa Stones authentic? Did they once hold information on them magnetically like a tape? Did they once hold information on them that you need a certain type of machine in order to read off them?

What are your favorite recreational activities? (This is targetted to each of the five Zeta that stand in the room to talk to Edi, so I guess there would be five personal answers).

Edi, how good are you at oragami?
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Sn0wball

can you tell us something about Sai Baba? Who is he really?

Hephaestus

Questions:

1) What 'nonephysical' powers can a person gain whilst on this plane of existance?

2) How many species exist in the known universe on the physical plane? counting humans as one species how many different species exist? (not counting hybrids)

3) Were the Gods of ancient Greece real beings? and if so what happened to them and what happened to Hephaestus? [;)]

4) Why should humanity trust the Zetas?

5) Will terrorists detonate a nuke on american soil?

taom1234

What can I do to move past steady.  Thank you.

Mrsix

Hiya, thanks for answering my questions!

I have some selfish questions to ask now, but i'm going to anyway [:)]

I have been energy raising for about 4-5 months now... is it possible for you to tell whether I have actually made much progress, in regards to storing more energy? Can you tell what my energy body looks like? If so, i'd be interested of your opinion of it! What needs more works, etc...

I have had, I beleive, around 4 Out Of Body Experiences...
Each one i've had didn't last very long... will energy raising eventually be able to increase my time spent OOBing?

Last question, During the poleshift, would it be beneficial for people to raise energy? Will the overrall amount of energy people have be increased??

Thanks!!!

Rob

LittleNinja

Hi Edi and the Zetas.

First off, i need to smile. :)

Okay.  I would like to ask a few questions to the Zetas about synchronicities.  I dont' know why but ever so often i would see number patterns that appear on watches, emails, books, and etc.  The patterns that i see have the first number similar to the last number.  Examples: 121, 939, 2727, 616, and so on ......
Now, what i'm asking is, what do they mean?  From what i have gathered, i know that these number patterns are related to the Pleiadians.   I have also heard that these numbers are meant to tell us that we are starting to look beyond what this physical reality is all about; the realization that there is more to life than meets the eye. Can the zetas tell me more about this synchronicity phenomena, or just tell me something that would help me understand it better?

One more question. :)  Lately i've noticed that whenever i make any subtle wishes, it comes true.  Well not all wishes came true but a lot have (the ones that aren't so big of a request). Like for example, i had wished that an assignment given to me wasn't due that day, and it ended up coming true. I had wished that i didn't have to do the presentation, and it was postponed. Is it just a coincidence or is my wish becoming true?  Or, is it because i have,in some kind of way, picked up the thoughts of others into my head, and during the process of translating this information, i had thought that it was my own wish?  

Well thanks in advance for the response, Edi and the Zetas.

Peace.

Bob251

Alright, I have a question.

I would like to hear the Zetas' comments on this site and some of the items on it:  //www.futurehorizons.net.  Of particular interest are the Alternative Feuls page and the Philosopher's Stone item on the Strange Science page.  Are their claims true?  I would think that many items on there don't work too well, or have other requierments in order to work, but I would just like to hear some comments on them.

[EDIT]

Another question: I think you may have answered or at least hinted at this before (forgive me, my memory isn't very good right now after 5 hours of dealing with the general public) but is there such a thing as a coincidence?  Does everything happen for a reason?

[/EDIT]

Thanks in advance!

Viper_05

ok heres another question...

did tupac shakur really die.. or did he just fake his death and he's living somewhere peacefully and so forth ? [:D]

another question...

Did the U.S really go to the moon, because well, theres alot of support saying that the moon landing was faked and is fake?

Did they just film the moon landing somewhere remote where no one would find out and just slow down the video as to make it seem like they were floating when they walked [B)]?

Hephaestus

Further questions:

1) Why did the Zetas build the pyramids at Giza?
2) Why are the pyramids at Giza layed out on the ground in the exact same formation of orions belt?
3) The pyramids seem to also link with other pyramids not located at giza to mimic the entire Orion constellation but not completely, did you not complete the construction of all the pyramids? if not why not?
4) Why do the shafts in the pyramids point to Orions belt? and the star Sirius?

5) What can you tell me about the cassiopaeans? (this one I definately want answering)

Fuzziwig

Hello all
I will be channeling a bit in this thread again to answer some of the members question. I can see there are quite a number of questions, so I will continue with answering some of those.

Conversation:
F: Hello
Z: Hi, its been a while since you last channeled here, but we know it will be fine.
F: [:)] alot of question, so I think we should get started
Z: okay

SeventhVirgo: Is Papa Roach aware of what is really going on? He (or whoever writes the lyrics) seems to know alot of what is wrong with our world... In his lyrics he also mentions things that seem metaphysical, and he mentions that he "dodges" darkside's arrows everyday because of what he says. I'm not really sure what I am asking... but maybe the Zeta can comment on his music and a bit of what he knows. Thanks.
Z: The person that you refer to is indeed inspired by various paranormal phenomenas and likes to explore these areas. To what his knowledge about these subjects are, we cannot comment as this is a highly personal matter. We can say that he knows about the subjects that he writes about in his songs.

SeventhVirgo: One day when I woke up... I saw my parents' bedroom door open... and no one was in the room... was this just my imagination? Or... who was it? :)
Z: You were experiencing something that has to do with your guide. You were shown a scene that contained the bedroom that you talked about and a white  figure that would show you some things that had to do with the early years of you life. It were things that involved previous experiences that affected you in a way that seemed inappropiate to the guides. It was decided to intervene in this case to set some things straight, and to see if you could cope with these experiences later in life.

SeventhVirgo: In my early childhood years... I had certain "dream-like" experiences... I can only remember of two right now... perhaps the Zeta know what I'm talking about, were these "dreams" supposed to teach me a lesson? Or what were they?
Z: They were dreams in which you were prepared for things to come later in life. They served the purpose of preparing you for the spiritual side of life and to make you more open to certain aspects of the spritual. The dreams would hold the message that there were something beyond the mere life that everybody else led, and that life would hold a chance to embrace the diversity of the beings in all shapes and sizes.

SeventhVirgo: When I was a little older... maybe 7-10 years old, I saw a "UFO". Could this have been a dream? If it wasn't, I know it wasn't the Zeta... Could you comment on this please? Thank you.
Z: What you saw was indeed a dream to stimulate certain thoughts that were needed for your progress as a whole. There are no ufo's to have appeared for you in your wake life, and so there is no need to worry about the possibility of visitations or similar. We dont see a problem with your dream as it was meant to trigger some thought in you, later in life. The dreams are meant for you to experience impressions that are normally not available and so these impressions makes an alternate view on certain things. The dreams dont normally hold any such impressions as you mention in the dream, but they were given to you to give a different view on alien beings in specific. So there is no need to put too much into this dream as it served as a supplement to the allready existing views on this subject.

SeventhVirgo: Considering my experiences from childhood... I don't think it was a coinsidence to have bumped into this forum. My friend, told me about OBE/Entities/ExtraTerrestrials/etc... As most people, I was skeptical at first, and made fun of him... but later started being interested in it. Was I meant to meet hiim? Because he has changed the way I think about life... and I guess I am now more "enlightened," than before.
Z: The meeting with him was not incidental as you have met each other before in a previous life. There are often souls who meet each other through the course of time to help and influence each other. You could call this a lifelong friendship which happens to go beyond a single life. Its typical that lives are interconnected like this, because of the many benifits that lies in this sort of making lives. So all in all there are an interest to connect through several lives in the hope of exchanging knowledge and help one another.

SeventhVirgo: Wll it make a difference if my friend decides to stop studying and "learning" as he is doing so now? Would it be better if he just forgot about that? How would it affect him? If it's not appropriate to answer specifically about him, then how does just deciding to stop being part of the education system, affect your life? I reason that there are positive effects to that and "negative." What are these?
Z: The life your friend is leading is happening because of the changes that he has made, but we cannot answer specific about him as those are privat matters that only affect him. We can talk about the educationsystem that is maintained to establish a foundation for knowledge to benifit the people that use it. Its not a system that everyone can agree on as it bears on some principals of being in a certain way, that is not in conjunction with the actual case; that men are not all alike and they have needs that extend the rules that are put upon them. The needs are sometimes unreasonable, but they reflect the individuals wishes for something bigger, even though it may seem silly. There is a need to listen to these individuals instead of punishing or shutting them out from the rest of the class. There are no suggestions to the problem that solves them, if there is not experienced openess and understanding towards the individual with the troublesome life.
We suggest that a better way of communication take place when these problems arise. Initially the problems are often based in this lack of communication and the need for control over the students. There are no need for this control, as the students should have the freedom to choose what they want without suppression. For far too long have the students been under the pressure of not being good enough, thus being forced to do better under condition of harder work and increased performance. We dont find the way of learning particularly helpful as it poses some problems in regard to how the individual learn. There is no need to pressure a student into learning something in a fixed amount of time, because there are no single student who can perform in much the same way as the next student. Each person has its individual way of learning and its by this way of learning that the knowledge of the person is created. So by putting the knowledge into a system your are in fact limiting the opportunities for an individual to learn, because of the diversity that lies in the way man learns. In separating the need for learning and the process of learning itself, you achieve a much more flexible way of learning. By separating you achieve a much more individual approach to learning that can take the individual much further than the conventional system, and therefore will there be a need at some point to change from a system that restricts, to a more open and direct approach to learning. It will be with the help of many people that it can take place and make way for a better way of learning. It will make the present system obsolete, because of the changes that will take place and when this happens there will be room for such improvements. There will at first not be much learning because of peoples previous relationship to education, but it will be become natural to want to learn in order to become knowledgable and produce a way of learning.

Risu no Kairu: So, uh, what technology (things like, but not limited to, electricity, light bulbs, planes (these are just examples to give you a feel of what I'm looking for, not the only things I'm asking about, so if they had something like an electric can opener, you could say that)) did ancient man of Earth have similar to todays technology?
Z: The ancient man that you refer to, have had many kinds of technology which have been based on the discovery of natures own forces. They have been utilized through the use of wind power and through the use of heat coming from the center of the Earth. It has often been technology that meant the betterment of the species on a day to day basis. It has been technology that meant that the immediate results of the production of food could be delivered at a much faster pace. Production that meant the people using it could spend much more time on developing in both technology and individually. So by using these tools there was a chance to have more time for social things and gathering of yet more food for the troublesome times that could occur through winters. The technology would evolve to something that included the use of various source of fossile fuel and by this discovery, tools could be made to further the development of technology. There would be used a source of fuel to create a certain kind of tools. These would be used for breaking up the earth and find deposits of precious metals in use for jewelry and such. They would make many of these to please the people that wore them and to establish a way to appreciate the people who were given them. They functioned as way to repay people for their hard work and dedication, and they would happily accept these tokes of appreciation because of their significanse. It would later be institutionalized to pay a valued worker with these kinds of tokens. It would signify his overall performance as being out of the ordinary, thus giving an impression of being out of the ordinary. It would further give the other workers a reason to work harder in order to obtain similar tokens and show their status in society. The tools that would later be developed were based on previous technology, but later improved upon and gave life to new ideas. Ideas that revolved around the use of finer instruments to explore and use of other metals to use for the many ordinary things in life. They would later supplement the metals that were allready used for making jewelry and make them stronger. The use of these new metals brought many changes that could be measured in the use of metals and the use of tools that followed. By introducing these new tools, there would be a rich new way of producing things and manufacturing of tools in particular. It would mean that the tools would bear a significant importance to the development of new technology, and survival of the species. Later when new technology would be invented, there wouldnt be the use of tools that were once used. They were replaced with other things such as the use of crafted functional machines that operated on very few things, such as production and maintainance of old parts used in production and machines which purpose was to produce. The machines made them capable of extending their lives with technology they had available, but also capable of making products for their citizens in their community. There would no longer be a need for working hard for the basic necessities, and this made them capable of extending further upon their lives by developing in a positive way towards more human potential.

Risu no Kairu: What's the deal with those giant Maoi heads of Easter Island ?Who built them ? Why?
Z: The Maoi heads were build by an ancient civilization to establish a way to communicate with the gods who were believed to hold great power.

Risu no Kairu: Could you give us a key to decode the ... uh.... that book thing that the other guy mentioned that's written in secret text?
Z: no we can not.

Risu no Kairu: Do you guys use emoticons when you're on the computer, too?
Z: no, we dont

Risu no Kairu: Does your computer have Solitaire? Minesweeper?
Z: We do not have those, no

Risu no Kairu: Could you give us a key to deciphering Linear A?
Z: no, we can not

Sn0wball: can you tell us something about Sai Baba? Who is he really?
Z: The man Sai Baba is a religious leader that is considered to hold certain powers that should alter the way matter is interpreted. Its not a power that he posses, but a magictrick that he has learned to convince followers that he is the real thing. We cant say much more about him.

Viper_05: did tupac shakur really die.. or did he just fake his death and  he's living somewhere peacefully and so forth ?
Z: Tupac shakur is not living somewhere else as he is dead.

Hephaestus: Why should humanity trust the Zetas?
Z: We dont ask of you to trust us. We ask of you to listen to what we have to say and be open towards the way that we influence. We dont have a wish to put upon you burdens that should solve your problems. We wish for you to develop with the answers that are given to you and develop towards a greater understanding.

Hephaestus: Will terrorists detonate a nuke on american soil?
Z: No

Mrsix: I have been energy raising for about 4-5 months now... is it possible for you to tell whether I have actually made much progress, in regards to storing more energy? Can you tell what my energy body looks like? If so, i'd be interested of your opinion of it! What needs more works, etc...
Z: Your energy body has greatly improved in the sense that dull energy has been washed away, and replaced with fresh energy. It has improved in areas around your waist and in the abdomen, but not in the area around your back. You could improve by paying attention to your back for a bit and continue as you do now.

Mrsix: I have had, I beleive, around 4 Out Of Body Experiences...
Each one i've had didn't last very long... will energy raising eventually be able to increase my time spent OOBing?
Z: The energyraising will not increase your time out of your body, but maintain a level of energy making you capable of moving beyond a certain point in the astral.

Mrsix: Last question, During the poleshift, would it be beneficial for people to raise energy? Will the overrall amount of energy people have be increased??
Z: It will be benificial to raise energy after the poleshift. As with other spiritual development, this too will continue after the poleshift and benifit ppl. People will have a different view on spiritual development after the poleshift, so there might be an increased amount of people doing it.

LittleNinja: Okay. I would like to ask a few questions to the Zetas about synchronicities. I dont' know why but ever so often I would see number patterns that appear on watches, emails, books, and etc. The patterns that I see have the first number similar to the last number. Examples: 121, 939, 2727, 616, and so on ......
Now, what i'm asking is, what do they mean? From what I have gathered, I know that these number patterns are related to the Pleiadians. I have also heard that these numbers are meant to tell us that we are starting to look beyond what this physical reality is all about; the realization that there is more to life than meets the eye. Can the zetas tell me more about this synchronicity phenomena, or just tell me something that would help me understand it better?

Z: The syncronicity phenomena is something that has been going on for a very long time. Its something that has a meaning in the sense that people pay attention to it like yourself, but doesnt know what it means. There are no secret agendas behind the phenomena, but to make people wonder and think of possibilities. The phenomena started out as an occurance in the media, where it would appear as a gentle reminder of the phenomena. Later to be represented in making an appearance as a number on the door, or a small note that signified a change in billing a customer. The phenomena is not man made, but related to the Earth project that takes place and it influences people in a subtle way to become more aware of the things around them. They dont see that the world is more than work and eating, and so the phenomena was intiated by the help of the guides, who put these reminders in the every day lives that people live.

F: take care till next time
Z: goodbye and have fun till we meet again
F: [;)]

Light and Compassion
Fuzziwig

harlequin_star

s'okay. I've got some questions, first off
~were you with me tonight, and did we have that conversation? I would very much like you to acknowledge it even though you said you might not.
~you didnt answer my question before(or mabe you werent asked) but, the children that you apparently ''experimented" on, were there alot of them, or only a few. and how did you go about it?
thanx much, pleasepleaseplease reply[^]

Akensai

Hallo,

I have a few more questions.

1) After someone dies, where does he go until reincarnation?

2) It is said when an enlightened master dies he isn't reborn anymore on earth, where does he go after death?

3) Before the poleshift happen I understand there are warning signs, after that sign is there still enough time to go to safety and how should we deal whit the problem of mobility (car jams, fuel problems etc.) in the than critical time?

4) You won't give any specific year when the poleshift happens, but maybe you can tell me does it still happen in my life time (and I'm 19), also is the going to a higher density experienced by most people who survive the poleshift (those in good health and not elderly)?

5) When you feel guidens is needed, could one get it by calling out to zeta's or other (hopefully) good minded guide's? Does this work as simple as calling out in a deep relaxed state (perhaps even a trance)? What is the chance one gets guidens of a good minded advanced being instead of a "neg"?

6) I'm currently reading the work of an Indian mystic called osho, since he is somewhat controversial, could you tell me is he indeed was an enlightened master?

Thank you in advance!

Hephaestus

Ya know I ask the Reptillians about the pyramids at Giza and they were pretty helpful but they explained the Zetas built them and I should ask the Zetas questions about the Pyramids but when I do actually ask the Zetas questions about the Pyramids they dont even get answered.
Also I asked the Reptillians the questions at the bottom of this post and they were kind enough to give me a VERY long reply to them and the Zetas dont even bother.
The Zetas arnt very helpful people.

quote:
1) What 'nonephysical' powers can a person gain whilst on this plane of existance?
2) How many species exist in the known universe on the physical plane? counting humans as one species how many different species exist? (not counting hybrids)
3) Were the Gods of ancient Greece real beings? and if so what happened to them and what happened to Hephaestus?

Edi

Hephaestus,

as I said before, I do my best to answer ALL questions that are written to the Zeta here to the extent that is possible and reasonable for me at this moment. Please consider the fact that I have a whole lot of a life besides my work on this forum and do not always find time to channel answers immediatley and in the order the questions are posted - it is especially not very feasible to post long channelings while I'm in the mountains enjoying holidays with my family (until yesterday), having no internet access at all. Due to the amount of questions I cannot go everywhere into the detail I would like to, but you can always post further questions then if you need more information.

The next channelings will come in shortly.

kind regards,
 Edi

Viper_05

just incase you missed it on my last question, sorry if you will be asking this quesiton later on, if so just ignore it if you already asked this, if not here it is again, thanks

Did the U.S really go to the moon, because well, theres alot of support saying that the moon landing was faked and is fake?

Did they just film the moon landing somewhere remote where no one would find out and just slow down the video as to make it seem like they were floating when they walked

Euphoric Sunrise

I haven't visited this topic for a while so i apologize if my questions have been asked and/or answered. If they have, just ignore them and if they don't eventually get answered, i'll be able to search through the thread to find them.

Here goes:
The Bermuda Triangle - is there anything "out of the ordinary" there, and if so, what is it?

Do you consider the events described in Carlos Castaneda's books where he is a student of the Indian don Juan to be true?

Are the things that are said in the book "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak really channeled by the Pleiadians? If so, is the intention of the Zetas and other races helping Earth that it will return to being a centre of information, inhabitants being the librarians?

What happened with that rocket or bomb that supposedly enganged the launch sequence by itself and then stopped? Was that caused by ET involvement?

I think i remember reading that governments all over the world have contact with ETs and are sometimes in contact with Reptilians. If you can, could you tell me how the Australian government is involved with ETs, if at all?

Who were the brown skinned, blue eyed, blonde haired beings with Dolphin pendants who came from the star Orion and built the pyramids and temple sites in Austraila described by the Aboriginies?
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire