News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Zeta Project: Zeta conversations - and questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Hephaestus

Questions:

1) The Zetas say I should use Crystals that are in tune with and energizing my third chakra, at the solar plexus. Im not good at finding this stuff out, can you tell me which specific chrystal I should use please? and how I should use it? as I want to give it a try.

2) What should I do to improve my none existant telekinetic ability?

3) Have you ever watched star trek? and if so what do you think to the idea of a United Federation of Planets? and is warp drive a real possibility?

4) What can you tell me about the Casseopeans who do a lot of channeling to people on Earth?

5) What are these strange chemtrails that are being seen all around america all about?

Kalonek

Thank you for your answers zetas and for your time Edi ! And thank you for not having (too much) laughed at me for my english lol ;)
It has opened me to new perspectives !

I got another question though that just came to me : After the "fusion" of both species, zetas and humans, what will be this new species ? Does it mean the "end" of human beings and zetas as individual species ? Or more like a new species but which will be closer to humans or to zetas (in this way one of us would disapear, absorbed by the other) ? Or just a third species but the two others will continue to go their own way ? Hope i get myself clear :-/

I might have some more questions soon :)
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Devneil

Hello everybody ! It is my first post on this forum, but i've followed the conversations since this summer. I also thank Edi, Fuzziwig, and Mayatnik to grant their time to us as well as the Pleiadians and the Zetas .
My questions surely will appear a little personal, I must say. But in fact these questions seem important to me to ask for my personal development.
I have an experience of the pendulum, but i have not develop telepathy yet.

Me ( Devneil ) :

1. In October-November 2003, I've observed an UFO going down from the sky, whilst in my car close to my home. I wanted to know, if it was indeed an UFO? My pendulum told me it was, but i'm not sure about it. And if it was, was it a pleiadian/Zeta's ship ?

2. My guide, via my pendulum, informed me that the occupants of the vessels came to transmit a kind of mission to me. Do you know something about that ?

3. Kalonek and I have the same background with the pendulum. But I would like to know if I use my pendulum correctly?

4. Recently, I've involved myself in developping telepathy. Two days ago, while i was "speaking" with my guide, without using the pendulum, I heard a response of a metal and female voice. I am not sure about that, but I would like to know if I am in the right way in regard to this development?

Zetas :

I have not finished yet reading the last pages of the Zeta project, therefore some questions might have already been asked, so excuse me if i ask them again.

5. Has France an important relationship with Zetas or other aliens species ?

6. On certain sites, ppl speak much about the Ummites letters. Are they real ?

I do not have other questions at the moment. I thank you in advance for your answers. And I make a point of saying that this topic launched by Mayatnik is very enriching for me, because I saw your species differently.

The prof

Hello to you all,
I to am new on here, i feel i have been drawn here for a reason i am just getting to grips with.  I have spent many hours and days looking here without much sleep, but i am compelled to carry on looking.  I must say sorry now for my spelling mistakes.
I look forward to my development and communication with the Zeta, and with you all.

Mt first question would be one of a personal nature.
I would like to ask Zeta why i have been drawn here, in the fact that i have no previous experiance in this.

SeventhVirgo

I really don't intent to offend or "attack" anyone with this question...  But they (Zetas) did say we could test them...

1.) How can two species be so advanced and not agree on the existance of bigfoot?  Is the information on this subject based on observation?  What I mean is, "do you no longer see bigfoot's footprints, no trace of it, and you assume that it no longer exists?"  Or is the information factual?  As in, " 'you' 'scanned' the entire earth and bigfoot ISN'T in existance anymore? " Or is the information provided by something higher?  And the information comes shaped to fit the neccesisites of the person who asks, in a way that benifits?  I'm just curious about how it all works... ( the 'flow' of knowledge, for you [zetas and reptillians].

2.) There is some discussion about you being "negative" spirtis or something...  I don't see how this is, since you don't ask us to BELIEVE anything you say... and you don't feel negative (actually the people who accuse you of this are THE ONES who feel negative.)  You asking us not to blindly believe in what you say, could possibly be there just to gain our trust...  And it seems that you don't really want to comment on this...  Maybe because, they aren't exactly questions... so I thought I'd make it into one (Again testing you, but not in the way of "what's the color of my cat's tail?."  So could you please comment on this? Thanks :)

4.) I don't really know how advance your species really is, and I assummed that you are "so advanced" in my first question.  Could you tell us a little about how advance your species is?  I guess, relatively, one can be "VERY advanced" or be "just beginging"...  I'm not sure, if you should answer this question in comparision to human kind's "advancement."  But you're the smarter species, so you decide [:D].  Thanks :)

3.) The other day (actually, yesterday), there was a power failure for a few minutes, after that there were several, at least 4, helicopters and maybe some planes heading in the same direction.  My intuition, or possibly my "feelings," told me that it was more than just a simple power failure.  Could you comment on this, please?  Thank you...

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by SeventhVirgo
2.) There is some discussion about you being "negative" spirtis or something...  I don't see how this is, since you don't ask us to BELIEVE anything you say... and you don't feel negative

Its called deception, if a neg didnt want you to know it was a Neg it would say stuff like 'you dont have to believe us' and not say 'you best believe us', because a neg would know by saying you dont have to believe you're more likely to believe. I'm not saying specifically they are negs i'm simply pointing out there is ZERO way of knowing if they are or not - the possibility is alaways there.

A human example would be a man who wants to get sex out of a woman, some men may deceive by saying they love them or something like that to get them into bed - once they've got what they want thats its, and for the woman theres no turning back. Just one example out of millions of exmaples of deceptive people so easily trusted.

Having an open mind is one thing but giving your trust to someone or something you know nothing about is a risk.
If the Zetas are as benevolent as they make themselves out to be then they shouldnt mind people not trusting them and should be happy people are cautious of them. I truly hope they will still answer questions of those people who dont fully trust them as we still find their answers interesting and maybe some day TRUST can be EARNED.

Kalonek

Again a big thank you for the zetas and Edi for taking time to ask our questions. I have a few more questions for the Zetas. As last time i divided it in 3 parts so it is easier (i think).

_________
Me (Kalonek) :

First thanks again for your answers regarding me personnally.

1. You said i'll find out more about guidance soon, but do you mean by myself, as i continue to practice the pendulum and my energy and mental exercices or will it be independant from my action, like something planned for me ? Will it be very clear to me ?

Well that's all on me :)

2. You have mentioned two times "easy ways" to prevent us from bad spirits or any negative entity, could you develop more on this theme ? What is your technique  ?

3. Are the chakras "opened" or "closed" or is it more a question of stimulation. I l mean are there like a mecanism, or more or less simulated like an organism (which i think) ?

4. Is yoga a good thing to develop our energy body ? Is it really effective ? Is so how does it work (energetically speaking) ?

4 bis. What is for you a good alimentation for us humans to be at the best of our potential ? How much sport should we do also ? Is our body capable of healing himslef of everything (including his own disfonctionment, like in cancers, or less important acnea for teenagers - have you more info on this by the way as it remains very mysterious in definitive to our own scientists) ?

5. How does telepathy work ? How are the feelings and thoughts bring to the other person ?

This brings us to the next questions :

6. Do you have to learn telepathy or is it a natural ability since birth ?

7. How do you vehicule complexe concepts by this way, like liberty, freedom etc as it doesn't have an object ?

8. How do you master your subconscious while doing telepathy ? Any techniques we could use ? 'Cause i'm getting "parasite" thoughts when trying to talk mentally to my guide that are starting to annoy me ...

9. You didn't answered on what happens when one of yours die. Aren't you sad ? How long do you live ?

10. Who decides the number of clones that has to be made each day ? Do you have a total control over your population this way ? How many are you up there ? :)

11. Do you do any sports ? Do you have any games or whatever like this ?

12. Not a question but just that i would like to point that some of your answers (not mine but in general) made me laugh :) You get good at humour lol (eventhough you told us it was planned, but who cares if the result is what was expected  - we plan too sometimes ;)) !

13. What do you think about humans generally speaking ?

14. Did you chose Edi, Mayatnik, Fuzziwig and the other channels purposefully (like it was planned for a long time to talk to THEM particularly) or because they were the first ones who were enough developped to handle this at this time ?

15. More of a question for Edi : Do you hear the zetas talk in your head (and if it's the case in which language :)) or is it more like a very strong feeling of the answer but without real words ?

Ok i think it's all for this time, though i might have other questions :) I'm very interested in all this. Thank you very much Edi (or another channel if it's not him who answers) and idem for our zeta friends for taking some of your time for us :)

Kalonek
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

McArthur

I have a few questions for the Zetas.

1. What is your opinion of the fact i have suspicions you may not be what you claim to be and will this affect any future answers i get from you (if any)?

I have a question about the following;

quote:
Originally posted by Edi

Z: Think about your definition of emotions. We do feel love and compassion. Is it necessary to have bodily requisites for this? No. We have 'buddies' and contacts and a social structure, we have relationships, and we are far from alone. Zeta guides are caring about their proteges, and we are delighted when things work out well. When we are said not to have emotions, this is true,

2. In this paragraph you say that it is true you have no emotions but if this is true then how can you feel love and compassion? I would be interested in how you deal with this contradiction. Thanks.

3. Also i would like to know what you know about what is called in certain Occult circles as the "Eighth Sphere" or "Dark Star" and its inhabitants. i.e. Where it is and what these beings are like.

As i am sure you are already aware i am very skeptical about what exactly you are and the truths of some of the things you are saying. Do you see this as being negative (as another poster here said) or is it better to question rather than blindly believe everything you tell us?

McArthur

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by SeventhVirgo
2.) There is some discussion about you being "negative" spirtis or something...  I don't see how this is, since you don't ask us to BELIEVE anything you say... and you don't feel negative

Its called deception, if a neg didnt want you to know it was a Neg it would say stuff like 'you dont have to believe us' and not say 'you best believe us', because a neg would know by saying you dont have to believe you're more likely to believe.

Very well put. Its what is called reverse-psychology.

Kalonek

quote:
Originally posted by McArthur
2. In this paragraph you say that it is true you have no emotions but if this is true then how can you feel love and compassion? I would be interested in how you deal with this contradiction. Thanks

I think i have undertand a bit what they mean (Edi should correct me if i'm not right) : they don't feel emotions on a physical aspect, in the sense that they don't have physical reactions like hormones, fast heart beating etc like us, or very little in comparison to us, but they have emotions on a "soul" level. Am i right there ? IT's what i understood anyway.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

harlequin_star

yeah, uhmm.
~1)I was wondering about the TV show stargate sg-1 and if the show itself is there to sortof discredit what is actually going on so that the public won't believe that stuff like that is actually happening (i found too many commonalities such as the crystal skulls, etc)
~2)were you and i and my guide speaking a few nights ago, i would very much like you to acknowledge that please.
~3)did atlantis sink because of their greed over crystals, or was it that they defied the gods, or is it both. i think you've explained it before though. Oh! and, is atlantis  located on earth or is there some sort of portal that leads to another planet where the city was actually located.
   ````I want to say again, i don't think it's said enough : thank you everyone for doing this, thanx to the zeta for allocating time to do this and for those channeling in this forum.

McArthur

I asked this question in a different thread but will repeat it here because this seems to be the proper thread for questions. www.zetatalk.com claimed that the poleshift was to happen last year sometime around May/June and were telling people to prepare for a cataclysm etc. Can you please explain how you got this wrong considering all the supposed planning that had gone into this? Do you now have a different date for when the poleshift will happen and when is it?

I have heard the excuse that the date will not be given to stop the Governments from misusing this information but if you are here to help humans survive such an event as this then surely you will give as much advance warning as possible wouldnt you?

p.s. A white lie is still a lie.

harlequin_star

oh. .i totally just got a spark of an idea.
okay, heres another question:
   ~are zetas, pleaidians,humans, and or anyone else descendents of a single source. .basically, are we all related in a certain sense?
andandandand. . .
   ~what is your relationship with the pleiadians?i read this one theory that the pleaidians came to earth and took on human form, and before they left earth there was one who remained and supposedly that was jesus. .have you heard of that, and what is your opinion, please?
thanx, thanx[:D]

Hephaestus

quote:
Very well put. Its what is called reverse-psychology.

Yes, I started a thread in this forum not long ago and I said in it how ive seen the Zetas etc use it.

Mrsix

quote:

I asked this question in a different thread but will repeat it here because this seems to be the proper thread for questions. www.zetatalk.com claimed that the poleshift was to happen last year sometime around May/June and were telling people to prepare for a cataclysm etc. Can you please explain how you got this wrong considering all the supposed planning that had gone into this? Do you now have a different date for when the poleshift will happen and when is it?

I have heard the excuse that the date will not be given to stop the Governments from misusing this information but if you are here to help humans survive such an event as this then surely you will give as much advance warning as possible wouldnt you?

p.s. A white lie is still a lie.

Hiya, firstly i'd like to say that I think this conversation is going on in the wrong thread.. i think it should be put in the one below.. but that's just me..

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I think you have every right to be skeptical.. but, how do we know that you're going to give them fair judgement? Just as you can say they can't be trusted, so also can we say the same about yourself.. If we choose to take advice from the Zeta's, then that is up to us.. similarly, if you choose to ignore their heeds, then that is up to you..

Maybe we should test your authenticity? [:)]

Rob

McArthur

I am only replying here because this is where you posted (and you may be right i have posted in the wrong thread- but i thought this one the one for questions). If you would like to start a thread called....say, "Testing McArthurs Authenticity" i will be more than happy to answer any questions. [:)]

FistOfFury

Thanks for answering my questions, I have a few more :)

1. What are your thoughts/opinions on President Bush's presidency regarding terrorism and foreign policy? Do you have any advice for Mr.  Bush?

2. What are your thoughts/opinions on Mel Gibson's new movie "The Passion of The Christ"? Gibson's movie has sparked alot of controversy. Do you believe he is being an anti-semitist?
  2-2. Can you give us any info as to how accurate Gibson's version of the story is in relation to what really happened? (What really did happen?)

3. What are your thoughts/opinions regarding the RIAA's fight against "digital piracy" (MP3 downloading). Will I go to Hell if I download a few MP3's of my favorite band? What about a new song that just came out? Should I stop downloading MP3's? ( I haven't in a long time, except for a couple weeks ago, I downloaded the theme song of my favorite WWE wrestler).

4. and last but not least - Are you allowed, and can you give me any information about the soul that was Bruce Lee, specifically his new reincarnation, or any other info? What year did he reincarnate, is he continuing the fight against injustice, is he still into martial arts? or living out a different lifestyle?

Thanks in advance.

Kalonek

Just a little question for our zeta friends : about 2 1/2 hours ago, an earthquake of 5.1 on richter was felt where i live in east of France, and also in Switzerland and in west Germany. It had never happened like this before. Is it one of the major changes that will take place little by little with the upcoming pole shift ?

Btw, and this is for anyone here, could someone (or even the Zetas themselves if they wish to) could sum up clearly what is going on with the pole shift ? I mean i have read many things on it and it's quite confusing : is it caused bu Nibiru or i don't know which space object or because of some cloud of photons as i've read elsewhere etc ?

Oh yeas another question for our helpful Zeta friends : do you know about a certain commander Ashtar Sheran who is channeled by Cathy Muller and her group ? I ask for he talks about the same subject as here (ascension of humanity in 2012) but there are some differences, or at least themes that have never been talked about here, so is he a trustful source for you ?

Thanx for all :)
Love & light, as you'd say
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Mrsix

Hello, I have a question if I may :o)

I am curious about sanitation after the poleshift..
By that, i'm not talking so much about poop, but more litter..
I'm taking it that alot of the food which will be readily available will be pre-packaged food that has been salvages from stores, etc..
Alot of the packaging of this food is not biodegradeable..
What are your thoughts on this? Should we worry about it? put it all in a pit and burn? I suppose at the end of the day, it's one of our lesser worries, but I was curious all the same :o)

Thanks!

Rob

dfuzer

Well MrSix, while I am not sure myself how much I believe or disbelieve, I would imagine that in the case of a poleshift, given enough time for our "normal" resources to run out, such things as packaging will become extremely important in general survival. Imagine the advantage you have with weather protection etc. with water mostly-impremeable plastics. If you are going to be traveling you will want to "pack" things and possibly preserve certain types of foods. Carrying water will be an issue as well. If anything it is a fun thought exercise. Have a good day :) - Aj

taom1234

Hi again[:)],

Can you Zetas Astral Project and do  you have direct access to the Akashic Records?

Why does the Canadian government and so many world governments spray us to death in our skies with Aluminum and petroleum (chem trails).  They have essentially ruined our summer skies with filthy clouds and we never get to see many stars anymore becasue of all the haze.

Is it just me or are most people in this world completely stupid?  It does not take much intelligence to notice the chemtrails, yet most people still believe they are normal jet fuel evaporation?  What happened to the human race?  It is as like most of the people in this world are hypnotized into stupidity and can't reason or think for themselves anymore.  

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Edi

Hey all,

please excuse the long delay in this channeling, there were some things popping up that diverted my focus at times, like writing other things, or family life. Hope to have a constant 'output' soon again.

Kind regards,
 Edi

E: Are the Zeta ready to begin?
P: Yes, they are... I open the link now.
Z: Hi.

Bob251: I would like to hear the Zetas' comments on this site and some of the items on it: www.futurehorizons.net. Of particular interest are the Alternative Feuls page and the Philosopher's Stone item on the Strange Science page. Are their claims true?

E: This site looks like a big joke to me.
Z: It is. The ideas are there, but not developed yet. If at all, this is technology of the future and not of the present. It doesn't work the way they present it.
E: The Philosopher's Stone?
Z: Forget it.
E: :)
Z: It's information pulled together from various sources and assembled to look like something.
E: And it doesn't even look good if you ask me.

Is there such a thing as coincidence?

Z: You call coincidence an event that by no visible law or cause brings together surprising results which you wouldn't expect but which are often exactly what you need. There is the saying that coincidence is just the result of unknown laws, which is true for most of the part. This doesn't mean that everything is controlled or directed as in a cinema. Free will exists, random influences in chaotic systems as well, so you can't always exactly trace a line from cause to result. However, many things are also happening because they are orchestrated that way, consciously. Like attracts like is a very true law which is used in magic. Magic users are constructing exactly the coincidences they need or want. There are many flows of energy in the universe which play a role in shaping manifestation of reality. They can be modified to a greater or lesser extent. This is done by higer beings in order to guide you through life where necessary, for example to bring certain people together. However, a great part of your life plan is stored at high levels of your aura, without doubt attracting what you chose to experience all by itself. The guides are very much involved in laying the necessary background of possibilities in order for things to manifest as they are planned. And from a spiritual point of view: yes, everything happens for a reason.

What happens to someone if they were to commit suicide?

Z: They are being treated by specially trained guides in this case afterwards. Suicide is never necessary and only the result of not having the change to break out of a vicious circle. Life is risky, there is always the danger of getting stuck some place. So who commits suicide is shown later how he could have dealt differently with the situation and gets the chance to fully come to terms with it before the next incarnation. Commiting suicide effectually prevents things from happening, prevents a  whole lot of interaction which leaves a gapinh hole in people. This hole can be filled up with other interactions and events, but it is not what was intended to happen and in this way not the best life of development of things. Bonds with people on an energetic level are also broken by a too quick death where nobody had the chance to prepare for the depart of the person. Suicide is therefore something which is, whenever possible, made unlikely to happen. The difference to natural death is the intensity of life review on the internal side and the hole that is left on the external side.

Viper_05: Did the U.S. really go to the moon?

Z: Yes, they did.

Hephaestus: 1) Why did the Zetas build the pyramids of Giza?

Z: We've been on your earth for quite some time now, and also have been around at the time the pyramids have been built. However, the pyramids were not only our own thing - they were to a big part not more than navigation devices built by the annunaki, with assistance because they couldn't do everything on their own. Telekinesis isn't mastered in 3d.
E: Were you involved in helping them?
Z: Yes, we were.
E: Do you mean by this the positive or the negative Zetas?
Z: Both were, at different times, depending on the agreements that have been made and on the nature of cooperation that evolved. So while the Annunaki had their stuff to help them caluclate and see when Nibiru would come, and to have a clear line on how to launch their rockets so they would reach their home planet easily, the pyramids also serve another purpose. They are, roughly said, a focal point for energies on earth. Earth is a living being, where energy comes in and out in various places, and where connections to other heavenly bodies are made by energetic streams. In this sense, the pyramids are at a spot where such energies concentrate.

2) Why are the pyramids at Giza layed out on the ground in the exact same formation of orions belt?

Z: The layout of the pyramids tell of their connection to the stars, or rather, the subtle energy flow that is influencing earth from there.
E: Who decided this layout?
Z: Not the annunaki themselves, but the ones who were helping them.
E: You?
Z: Yes.

3) The pyramids seem to also link with other pyramids not located at giza to mimic the entire Orion constellation but not completely, did you not complete the construction of all the pyramids? if not why not?

Z: It is all completed as planned; the aim was not to mirror all the stars on the sky.

4) Why do the shafts in the pyramids point to Orions belt? and the star Sirius?

Z: It is a giant clock that has significance in measuring a cycle of time.
E: Yes, but why those stars?
Z: Because Nibiru is coming from the direction of orion and sirius is where the Zeta come from.

E: I'm planning to gather more information about the pyramids... every time I start with it it seems to be bottomless.
Z: It is bottomless if you want everything at once. Let things evolve by people's questions and do not hesitate to post something even if it makes absolutely no sense to you.
E: Okay. So, apologies to Hephaestus if this is too little at the moment, but it's what I feel comfortable with at the moment to channel, and going much deeper is a bit blocked by things in myself, concerning my self-development... I can only reach so far, unfortunately.

5) What can you tell me about the cassiopaeans?

Z: The cassiopaeans are also involved with earth, and the channelings are genuine. The information they present is allright and can without doubt be considered.
E: Is it true?
Z: Good question. Apart from the things that would have to be put into the right perspective, they have their own role to play, which is, concentrating on certain issues, denying others, and presenting "information" that can be accepted or not after due consideration. This is what we mean, we cannot tell you "yes, all what they write is true", because on the one hand, it isn't, and on the other hand, you cannot base your decisions about accepting material only on the words of others.
E: Are the cassiopaeans working at your side?
Z: No.

E: What's the general state with channelings on earth?
Z: You see, there are those that would like to influence to the good, and those that would do the opposite. Control or liberate. Alien species are allowed to work _through_ people, which means, if someone on earth decides to contact 'bad' being somewhere, he's free to channel them. In this way, all imaginable sorts of information is pulled onto earth. This leads to confusion if you try to put all into perspective, because not all is true, and not all is what is seems at first sight. All outside sources present information as they see it fit.
E: And how should one deal with that situation?
Z: How to deal with it? Well, to what extent do you let channeled material influence your life? It's stupid to accept anything as fact. You see, there are lots of things about the history of earth in all channelings, and there are some general lines that seem to make sense. This will all grow clearer over time and is something that needs time to research and develop. What is channeled needs to be backed up by facts on earth that are found by your scientists. So you can build a picture of what is real and what not.
E: I'm uncomfortable with channeling historical facts.
Z: This is because you are concentrating on other issues. You don't read as much on it as others do, and channeling it is difficult for you at the moment. Some people concentrate more on the historical and scientific aspects, others are more concerned with people and how they interact.
E: Like me.
Z: So there's nothing else you can do than just letting things evolve by themselves.

Risu no Kairu: Did you build the Sphinx, too? Whose face is on it?

Z: We did not build it. It's a face of a pharao, or should resemble such.

What methods did ancient people use in order to move rocks that weighed several tons?

Z: Telekinesis, where available. There were other possibilities, though. You can roll them around on logs for example.
E: Others ways you can think of?
Z: No. It was necessary to do it this way because you couldn't move them far without something they can roll on. This is the basis that was used.
E: Fine, that's horizontally... how did they manage altitude differences?
Z: With levers and lots of people pushing and pulling.

Souls reincarnate? Have I had any previous (or perhaps future?) incarnations? Have any of them had dealings with you?

Z: You have had incarnations, and you will have further ones. 'Dealings' - in what sense? We've been on earth for a long time, so you will have had indirect dealing of course. But conscious contact with us during incarnation - no.

Do you know where my Megaman X3 CD-ROM is?

Z: No. You could try the pendulum.

Were the Dropa a real alien race that landed on Earth and were stuck here? Are the Dropa Stones authentic? Did they once hold information on them magnetically like a tape? Did they once hold information on them that you need a certain type of machine in order to read off them?

Z: Yes to the first two questions, no to the rest.

Hephaestus: 1) What 'nonephysical' powers can a person gain whilst on this plane of existance?

E: Do you want to answers those questions? The reptilians also said quite a bit about it.
Z: Yes, we will add. The reptilians told some things we agree with and there can be more said. One power is telekinesis. However, nobody will be able to move things around in big fashion because this needs assistance from higher realms. The human form presently just doesn't have this capacity. Powers like clairvoyance, healing abilities, 'predicting' the future are all quite natural but normally underdeveloped. Astral projection is, as we already have said, not encouraged by us.
E: What do you mean by not encouraged?
Z: It is in most cases not necessary for development. So we say try it if you want, but it won't help either.
E: Some other powers?
Z: Everything has to do with perceiving and manipulating energy. So all those 'powers' can be seen as that, at various levels and in various intensities.
2) How many species exist in the known universe on the physical plane? counting humans as one species how many different species exist? (not counting hybrids)

Z: We have no idea, as we do not know everything there is.
E: Can you give a rough picture of what you know?
Z: Yes. There have been many races on a lot of plantes for ages; they have been forming colonies, adapting to new environments, spreading through other parts of the galaxy or even the greater universe. You cannot easily enumerate all of them with their various stages of development - all is ever changing and evolving in many known and unknown cycles.
E: A rough estimate of how many species you know?
Z: You can't easily count humans as one species, because there are also distinct influences and several stages in humanity's evolution. We have a more or less detailed knowledge of many thousands of species in many many places. The Zeta have been exploring the universe in this regards, it is very interesting for us.
3) Were the Gods of ancient Greece real beings? and if so what happened to them and what happened to Hephaestus?

Z: They were not real beings, but their images resembled the Annunaki. They were just memories and ideas, still influenced by former times. So even if the Greek gods would fit the description of the Annunaki, the Annunaki were already gone from earth then. What the reptilians channeled about those Gods is very detailed and accurate, but ask more if you have further questions.

LittleNinja: One more question. :) Lately i've noticed that whenever i make any subtle wishes, it comes true. Well not all wishes came true but a lot have (the ones that aren't so big of a request). Like for example, i had wished that an assignment given to me wasn't due that day, and it ended up coming true. I had wished that i didn't have to do the presentation, and it was postponed. Is it just a coincidence or is my wish becoming true? Or, is it because i have,in some kind of way, picked up the thoughts of others into my head, and during the process of translating this information, i had thought that it was my own wish?

Z: It was your own wish, and it was 'granted'. Situations like this exist in order for people to notice how their thoughts are all the time shaping the reality around them. Wishes and emotions will come more and more into the foreground. Imagine a highly evolved being, having big responsibilities and some 'power', that has quick 'whishes' - this would do no good, because at some level you will have to take direct responsibility for you thoughts. Reality is shaped by thoughts, and just in your physical world this is not so clearly visible, but the higher you evolve the more apparent it will be. So while earth is ascending to fourth density, such things will more and more happen to let people see clearly what choices they make.

harlequin_star: ~were you with me tonight, and did we have that conversation? I would very much like you to acknowledge it even though you said you might not.

Z: Very well, we acknowledge it.
E: More comments?
Z: It was not specifically 'us' in an attemt to have a conversation, because the clear telepathic connection is not established yet. However, you were going into the direction of 'us'. This means that such communication could easily be developed further. The Zeta as a race are there for all who call them, so anyone can 'talk to us'. How detailed and accurate this is depends on the person and on their view of things, i.e. conditioning.
E: How clear was it in harlequin_star's case?
Z: It was clear and not very distorted.
E: Does this mean he can just go out and channel things?
Z: Not at all. You wrote much about it in an other thread, what channeling means.

~the children that you apparently ''experimented" on, were there alot of them, or only a few. and how did you go about it?

Z: Very few people are actually 'abducted'. There are not more than a few thousand on earth who are taken out shortly to check up on how they are doing and to gather information on their development. Those are lifted out of your world into 4d where we're working at. There are probes taken to see how the DNA developed. It is examined whether certain genes have been causing problems in life or if they worked as it was intended.
E: Is anybody ever harmed by you in this process?
E: Do you perform experiments?
Z: Not in that sense of the words. We do not 'experiment' on anyone - we have an agreement with some people who assist us by carrying certain genes which are closely monitored during life. This is a mutual agreement both sides can profit from.
E: What about children and adults? How many of those you 'abduct' are children?
Z: Less than a few hundred.

Akensai: 1) After someone dies, where does he go until reincarnation?

Z: Depends. There are places for various purposes. Some are for instruction, some for healing, some for having room and time to relax and digest. If you're not signed up for immediate reincarnation or special 'courses', you have some time to stay in higher realms and essentially do what and where you like it. There are many different places where things can be learned.
E: Is it similar to the state we're in when astral travelling?
Z: Similar, yes. But with a definite environment you're linked in to. Which means, it is not vague where you are, and your perception of this is very clear. Advanced astral projection, so to say, but with no body to return to. And with full, or fuller knowledge of who you are on a deeper level.

2) It is said when an enlightened master dies he isnt reborn anymore on earth, where does he go after death?

E: What's an enlightened master?
Z: They are beings who would not need to incarnate anymore but who choose to stay and assist earth. Sometimes they incarnate, sometimes not. However, there are far more of 'them' than the very few who are pushed up to publicity. A lot of people on earth would not really need to incarnate, but they choose to do so.
E: Do you like to use this term?
Z: We do not use it because it polarizes - enlightened or not, master or not.

3) Before the poleshift happen I understand there are warning signs, after that sign is there still enough time to go to safety and how should we deal whit the problem of mobility (car jams, fuel problems etc.) in the than critical time?

Z: The signs will on the one hand be visible in nature, and on the other hand in the discussions of people and politicians. Apart from general 'problem areas' like coast lines and land that is going to be permanently submerged, it will suffice to look for those signs. You will be for a big part be intuitively guided to be at the right place at the right time, but that's not all there is, and part of the responsibility lies on your shoulders to make appropriate decisions.
E: I'd suggest the pendulum as a way to tell you where you are safe.
Z: This is valid. Animals will flee out of dangerous areas.
E: Really? I imaged it is like this with earthquakes, but how would they know about the poleshift ...
Z: Nature is very much about intuition, which animals do possess a lot of and react to. So they can pick up signals that something is not right.
E: Any more on that topic now, which signs will come and when, and how to prepare?
Z: We'd like to talk about this in a further channeling, very soon.

4) You wont give any specific year when the poleshift happens, but maybe you can tell me does it still happen in my life time (and Im 19), also is the going to a higher density experienced by most people who survive the poleshift (those in good health and not elderly)?

Z: The pole-shift will happen 'soon', which is of course in your lifetime. The step to the next density is taken gradually over the next century and will therefore be experienced by most who survive the poleshift, to various degrees, because the whole process needs several decades.

5) When you feel guidens is needed, could one get it by calling out to zetas or other (hopefully) good minded guides? Does this work as simple as calling out in a deep relaxed state (perhaps even a trance)? What is the chance one gets guidens of a good minded advanced being instead of a neg?

Z: There is always someone 'good' looking after people, but they let people interact with everyone they like. You don't need to be relaxed or in a trance to get your calls out. Who you reach does not depend on chance. If it is appropriate for you, the guides block off a 'neg' that would like to interfere, but in other cases, this is allowed in order for the person to learn how to deal with it. Not in a pushy way, but in allowing new 'input' to the comfort zone.
E: How are answers to calling out for guidance answered?
Z: Depending on the receptivity and the needs of the person. In many cases, you can imagine something like "come on, stop worrying, it's easy, you just need to think about xyz...", which comes through on an intuitive or subconscious level, or is arranged to happen as a life circumstance to get you thinking along those lines.

6) Im currently reading the work of an Indian mystic called osho, since he is somewhat controversial, could you tell me is he indeed was an enlightened master?

Z: We do not use the term 'enlightened master'; he is also made to be more than he is. This does not mean he is not wise, or does not know about spirituality; but the make-up of how this turns out in life is indeed controversial and more a facade.
E: Err... would you recommend him?
E: What did you mean by facade?
Z: What he does is more talk than anything else. It is a smooth spiritualism, but not deep. He can convince people, he has his followers, but we don't approve the way he's doing it.

E: Okay, a stop now please, I'd like to continue later.
Z: That's no problem. See you later.
E: See you.
it's love you're looking for

joyrex

I have a few questions ...

The topic of brainwave entrainment has been up also at Astral Pulse forums and I'm interested in this rather newly discovered phenomenon. So, is it beneficial for humans to use these entrainment technology and are there any dangers attached to it? Does it actually work / modify the human brain, or is the effect merely placebo? Does it serve any importance in our general development and is it possible to achieve certain abilities of the mind faster when using it? Do other beings aside humans use this technology of binaural sound and if so, could they confirm or complement the information we have found out about the technology?

I thank the ones involved in answering these questions - if they choose to do so - in advance. :)

Risu no Kairu

Could you tell me where my pendulum is?

I... I lost it. :(
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Hephaestus

Thankyou for the information Edi, your 'service to others' is greatly appreciated.
I shall await the answer to previous questions I asked before asking anymore so as not to overbear you. [|)]