News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Zeta Project: Zeta conversations - and questions

Previous topic - Next topic

silentjohn

1. What you would reccomend I should do in order to speed my development? I mean such as in communing with my guides, and with you.

Just do it. Exist. Period.

no_leaf_clover

I would like to (maybe rather oddly) request some information on the star Rigel from the Orion constellation.

1) How many, if any, planets orbit this star?

2) Are there any planets revolving around Rigel that are currently housing an intelligent form of life? If so, which planet would this be, counting from the inside?

3) Are there other stars revolving around Rigel itself?

4) Is there any direct relation between anything from the Rigel System and our solar system, or has there ever been?

Thanks in advance [:)]
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by Edi
halfphased: Is the United States headed for a civil war or major shift in power structure in 2004/2005?

Z: Major shift in power structure? Yes, this is about to happen.

Yes its called the November elections. LMAO

FistOfFury

Hi, some more questions if you don't mind :)

quote:

Z: Different incarnations are to be seen as seperated, and drawing connections between them except for healing purposes serves no aim.

1. I don't understand the "except for healing purposes" part, can you elaborate on what you mean by that?

2. www.sollog.com & www.nuketerror.com - Fraud or Prophet? I believe he has predicted some of the things he claims to have predicted, but I'm not entirely sure. Sollog claims to be a prophet of God, what does a prophet of God need with money? (his site is heavily commercialized, no?).
2-2. Where's he getting his prophecies/info from? And how seriously should I take the warnings? If any of them are real, which ones?  I have trouble taking someone seriously if his forum messenger (biblio) "pretends" to be sincere about the warnings by writing them out in a forum post, and telling everyone to warn everyone, and then at the end of, or throughout the entire post, he continually curses and makes fun of/mock people or things that are happening, all while reminding people to not forget to donate.
2-3. Sollog warns "ISRAEL - ROME - DC - TO BE NUKED" on his homepage. True or False?
2-4. I've heard rumours he creates the earthquakes he predicts through some sort of EM wave machine device that he either made himself or from aliens he is in contact with (if so, what species? Negative Zeta?)
2-5. I heard he's insane? And that biblio (the guy who posts his warning in his forum) is really him. And that he is also Nikkee. True or False?

3. Are you similiar to the Vulcans in Star Trek as far as the subject of emotions go? Or are the Vulcans more similiar to what you were like during the time period when you were trying to remove emotions from yourselves? The Vulcans feel inside, but are not able to show it externally, or suppress the feelings physically (I guess this is what it was like for you long ago).

Thanks in advance.

Risu no Kairu

Who'd win in a spar? Vegitto or Gojita? If they both stay in their unSuper Saiyajin forms, that is.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

The Humble Master

Yes, I know that these entities are really spiritual and stuff but I would still like to commune with them. Someone who has a connection with the Zetas, please ask them if they could teach me how to telepathically talk to them.
Thanks

Soulfire

quote:
Originally posted by The Humble Master

Yes, I know that these entities are really spiritual and stuff but I would still like to commune with them. Someone who has a connection with the Zetas, please ask them if they could teach me how to telepathically talk to them.
Thanks

If you read the whole thread and Mayatnik's pendulum article available here on AP, you will have everything you need to get started developing telepathy (which is then used to contact the Zeta).

--Soulfire

Kalonek

A HUUUGE thank you to Edi for having taken the time to channel those long answers to my questions :D It's really nice from you !
An of course the same thank you for the zetas who are channeled here, for having anserwed so well my questions :)

I'm thinking of other questions, i got a few ones in my head, i'll put them soon [:P]
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Rahloom

Some questions for the Zetas:
1)Is war as we know it unavoidable?  or is it possible to stop it, how people are at the moment, without everyone having a huge spiritual growth spurt?
2)Did I channel the 2 seperate beings that they claimed to be?  Were they truthful?

Thanks a lot.
David

Orcher

Greetings all!
Thak you Edi, Perna and Zeta! Great job!

Q: I am a bit confused right now. Planet X is almost 5 times bigger then Earth and it is between sun and earth. And I still can't see it with my naked eye. How come? I know that its direction is where our sun is. But we still should see it in some how, as earth is orbiting around the sun this shouldn't be a problem.

Q: Can you give us some prophecy about the 3 nearest coming years? Any Events that would be very important for us all.

Devneil

Yes, like Kalonek said : a Huge thanks to Edi and Zetas ! keep your chin up ! ;)

bentheogen

What would I see if I was inside a spherical mirror (due to all of the reflections, providing there was a light source of course)?

Michael_E

Hello Edi,

What do the Zeta think about these statements from: http://www.thiaoouba.com/faq.htm

1) Q. What about Grays and other aliens seen on Earth ?
A. There are some races of people on a similar level of mentality to ours, visiting us on Earth. Michel was given telepathic permission from Thiaoouba in 1995 to talk about Grays in front of TV cameras in the USA. Gray people are from a "planet of sorrows" too, and on their own planet they have completely lost their immune system, as a consequence of their "civilized" activities. Simply speaking they are going extinct very quickly.

They have the technology to come to Earth and they come here to watch the reactions of our immune system, because we just started loosing ours in 1948. They hope, that by observing our reactions they can help themselves. They have implanted about 150 people world-wide (not 5 million as some say) with monitoring devices. People from Thiaoouba watch this activity too and clearly say that there is no danger.

2)Q. There are tons of info on Grays, Reptilians, Plaedians, TauCetis, Cassiopeans, Arcturians, Andromidans etc. on almost every Web site I visit but nothing on the Thiaooubans ?
A. There are many ways to distort the truth. People on Earth are busy amusing themselves with theories, fairy tales and scary stories - they are not yet ready for Reality... By the way, Thiaoouba is The most frequently used word in the Bible.

Translators twisted it from Hebrew as Yehova. You have to admit that this word has been known on Earth for thousands of years...

In particular, the "angel of God" in the first contact with Moses demanded to be called Thiaoouba (Yehova) ''for generations to come''. This demand is still recorded in the Hebrew version of the Old Testament (Torah). Priests soon distorted this and now Hebrew people are not even allowed to pronounce this name (!!!)

God is God and YHWH is Thiaoouba - the name of the planet, on which everyone is at least as evolved as Moses, Buddha or Jesus.

3)"Telepathic (mind-to-mind) communication is not only possible, but it is an observable reality. Every dog can do it - just ask an intelligent and observable dog owner. I try to practice telepathy at every opportunity and I find it very inspiring.

However, telepathically received information is not necessarily better than any other. Just as any medium of communication - it can be misused to push propaganda and misinformation.

Individuals who use "mediumships" are quite primitive in the scale of the Universe. They can only impress total ignorants, like some of us on Earth.

Truly evolved entities (including our own Higher Selves) find more intelligent ways to communicate. Their messages do not negate Observable Reality in any way, are not self-contradicting, and do not interfere with our Freedom of Choice and Freedom of Thought in any way. If you use these criteria, you will be able to distinguish the diamond in the pile of clutter. "[Tom Chalko]

If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

Soulfire

quote:
Originally posted by Michael_E

3)"Telepathic (mind-to-mind) communication is not only possible, but it is an observable reality. Every dog can do it - just ask an intelligent and observable dog owner. I try to practice telepathy at every opportunity and I find it very inspiring.

However, telepathically received information is not necessarily better than any other. Just as any medium of communication - it can be misused to push propaganda and misinformation.

Individuals who use "mediumships" are quite primitive in the scale of the Universe. They can only impress total ignorants, like some of us on Earth.

Truly evolved entities (including our own Higher Selves) find more intelligent ways to communicate. Their messages do not negate Observable Reality in any way, are not self-contradicting, and do not interfere with our Freedom of Choice and Freedom of Thought in any way. If you use these criteria, you will be able to distinguish the diamond in the pile of clutter. "[Tom Chalko]

The following is based on my personal experiences in the Zeta/telepathy project and is a combination of my own perceptions and information that my guide felt was relevant:

Every human being uses telepathy every single day of their lives, hundreds or even thousands of times a day.  Every time you think of somebody (consciously or unconsciously), you are sending and receiving telepathic communications from them.  "Telepathy" is not this huge mystical ability that only special people can "achieve".  We ALL have it.  The only question is whether any given person's belief system allows them to CONSCIOUSLY perceive what is communicated, and to what extent that person's belief systems blocks or scrambles what they have received during and after the information has entered their conscious minds here on Earth.

Once you understand that telepathy is just as natural a communication process as talking and listening verbally, it becomes obvious that telepathically received information is not necessarily any "better" than information received through reading or talking.  Just like a book or regular conversation, the QUALITY depends on how much the author/speaker knows, how well they are able to articulate it, and the listening skills of the recipient.  

For example: If you are a racially predjudiced person, and you read a book about Martin Luther King, and then tell your best friend about that book...odds are EXTREMEMLY high that your description of that book will be very different from a non-racially predjudiced person describing that exact same book to their friend.  The same thing happens with telepathy.  It's just another form of normal communication, with it's own advantages and disadvantages.  

Furthermore, the accuracy each of these people may demonstrate while transmitting the information in the Book about Martin Luther King will not necessarily reflect the accuracy they would demonstrate when transmitting information about quantum physics or child psychology.  The tendency we have when we hear information that originates from non-physical sources is that it must either be 100% perfect or it is all a hoax or "dangerous lies" perpetrated by "negs".  The truth is that "errors" can come through for a variety of reasons.  Usually when this happens, the receiver's belief system cannot accept a specific piece of information without altering it somehow.  Often this happens unconsciously on the part of the receiver and they are not even aware they are doing this.  Sometimes these "inaccuracies" are a result of how the same general idea/event can be perceived differently by the entity sending the information (just like two people on earth can see the same event and describe it differently).  For any of you who have travelled astrally, you will know that there are often "reality fluctuations" where events you perceive do not match 100% the same events perceived from the physical, even though most of the information does match.  Now imagine that you (taking the role of the non-physical being trying to share this information with a human) described those experiences to a friend (the channeller or telepathic human) and they in turn write this down or tell someone else about it.  When this happens, it does not necessarily mean your entire astral experience and everything you have ever said your entire life is worthless or that you are a "neg" because you "lie" to people.  Neither does it mean that your friend who tries to faithfully relate your experiences to others is a fraud, liar, or idiot.  You have to remember that non-physical entities are not perfect and neither are the people who consciously communicate with them.  Just use your common sense and innate sense of truth...treat what they say the same way as you would treat what anybody else sais.  Take and be thankful for anyting of value and let the rest go without judging them.

Thoughts and ideas are literally living energetic entities with their own sentience that flows into and out of "you" much like oxygen when you take a breath.  For a while they merge with you, just like the oxygen you breath, and when they have served their purpose they are released and continue to exist outside of you.

Any talking about some form of communication being "primitive" is meaningless.  A megaphone is "primitive" compared to a digital wireless phone, but if you are trying to talk to someone who is in an area with no wireless communication coverage or who doesn't have their wireless phone with them, it is still a viable communication option.  At the time mediumship and channelling were so popular, it was because that was a form of communication that worked with the combined abilities of the speakers and listeners in the operational conditions prevailing at that time.  The value of the information is not dictated by the form of communication that was used to deliver it.  A book is primitive too, but that has little to do with the value of its content.

In short, it is not the manner in which the communication is received that determines its quality.  It is the quality of the sender and how badly blocked and distorted that information is by the belief systems of the receiver.

--Soulfire

Hephaestus

10 days since the last channelling, 10 days! [xx(] Enough to make a man go loopy waiting. [;)]

Soulfire

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus

10 days since the last channelling, 10 days! [xx(] Enough to make a man go loopy waiting. [;)]

I don't think Edi plans to continue posting here.  The last I spoke with him a little over a week ago, he said that he was done working here.  When I asked why, he said that some of his recent posts would explain why he was tired of working here on AP.

--Soulfire

Akensai

Well that's just weak, enough people supporting them to continue, but I guess whiteout the total devotion of the entire astral pulse they won't go on.  

I think at times to there was indeed too much complaining about this channeling's, but now they are making it sound that everyone was against them. I guess they just couldn't take the heat and ran out of the kitchen.

Euphoric Sunrise

If that's the case, then i have to say that i too am disappointed. Sure, there were some unnecessary posts by some members, but there were still positive contributions. It seems that the channeling team has chosen to focus on the negative aspects rather than the positive. Did they expect to be completely accepted and embraced by the entire AP community? That's very unrealistic.

I'm still very greatful for what the team has done for us, and the opportunities and benefits they have given us who have chosen to listen to the information, regardless of it's source. I can't help but feel let down, though.

I can't say i know what it's like to be in their situation, but i can say that amongst all the negativity they recieved, they were recieving at least as much positive feedback and support for the continuation and growing of the channelings.

Well, whatever happens, good luck to the channels and hopefully we'll see you around here again some time, channeling or not.
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Soulfire

quote:
Originally posted by MJ-12

One thing's for sure, his true colours sure came out. Show him the slightest bit of backbone or skepticism and out comes the fanatical defense of his absolutist beliefs.

To the best of my knowledge, it was never the "questioning" that bothered any of these people.  It was the oftentimes snide, cynical, and sometimes outright hostile way many (not all) of these "questions" were delivered.  If you look back over the content of many of these posts objectively, it's difficult to ignore the fact that the valid points contained in them could have frequently been expressed just as truthfully in much more kind and respectful ways than they often were.

Maybe you could argue they "should" have been above having their feelings hurt by posts that were expressed in a more aggressive or even hostile manner.  A lot of times in life I wish I was above having my feelings hurt too, but it doesn't always work that way for me, especially when my energy is low.

Personally I am sad to see them go, but I can also understand wanting to find a place to work with a little less hostility (not less questions).  Above all I am thankful for having gotten to know them and I enjoyed their work while it was available.  In this world, everything passes eventually...

--Soulfire

no_leaf_clover

I am disappointed at how they missed my last few questions. They did tell me, after all, that every single question we would post here would eventually be answered. Though they would obviously have to stop at some point, they didn't even give us as much as a fair warning.

If they do decide to stop posting here, anyone who has any further questions I suppose could start an account at the other forum. I guess I will for my last few questions. And if they are leaving, the only thing we have lost here is our privelege of getting answers by request from channeled beings.

I think the most important thing for all of us to remember is this: strange things may very well be heading our way in the future and we should be prepared just in case. More explicitly, if the world stops spinning, pack your bags and head out into the mountains or somewhere else that will be safe from the oncoming storm.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Hephaestus

Although I respect their wishes to no longer post their channelings here and am sad they are no longer going to channel for us I at least would have liked them to answer the questions posed recently by board members which have gone unanswered, before ceasing to post here. I think it rather rude on their part to simply walk away without first answering remaining questions and then explaining they wernt posting anymore. [|)]

McArthur

http://www.spiritualoracle.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2452

Mayatnik says:

"The site that, on the wishes of our guides, we were channelling on was controlled by a large majority following of Robert Bruce the writer of 'Psychic Defence' and other books, and Bruce was the founder of the that site, the Astral Pulse. There was massive, rampant negativity on that site and fear underlined everything in the way that members thought there, fear of 'negs', fear of 'spirits' in general, mistrust of all that would seem to challenge the beliefs of Robert Bruce's teachings. So, it became obvious to us that those attacks would continue unabated – and for that reason our guides told us that channelling was to be withdrawn from that site. There was no more we could do there, since our guides' message of Love was not being listened to. Channeling is for <information>, not to be 'believed' but to be openly and positively discussed to gain a higher perception of the reality of things. When minds are closed then there can be no growth. So, it was that we were brought to this site here, the Spiritual Oracle."
--------

Well i for one mistrust entities that lie and give out disinformation and false prophecies. I've been reading that site and almost every post is putting down the Astral Pulse because of its "negativity".

But it also seems from what i have read that over on those boards there are also some that may get tarnished with that same brush for they seem to be asking hard questions also.

Colin

The utter hypocrisy of Mayatnik's statement is truly astounding. Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.