News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Zeta Project: Zeta conversations - and questions

Previous topic - Next topic

FistOfFury

Well, some of you guys were just being obnoxious and downright rude, (and for what reason, I'm still trying to figure it out) and weren't properly using the thread for what it was created for. There's a reason there was an entirely seperate thread called "For DISCUSSIONS of ZETA's ANSWERS."

Yeah, they set up a thread to help people understand the bigger picture by answering people's questions, whether it was real or not is irrelavant, they just wanted to help with whatever info they could give out in hopes that open-minded folk would listen, or enjoy the story, then they get attacked over and over by paranoid folk for no real good reason other then to be annoying, or beat their hairy simian chests in some stupid immature proving grounds of trying to debunk them cuz of some paranoid silly neg belief, (entirely off-topic, and no one really cared, so stfu please), then of which like half of the posts weren't even serious or on-topic, then they leave because you guys insist on being so negative, rude, and trying to prove whatever so and so, then you guys whine like babies because they left....yeah, I don't blame them for getting ticked and leaving......

Akensai

quote:
"The site that, on the wishes of our guides, we were channelling on was controlled by a large majority following of Robert Bruce the writer of 'Psychic Defence' and other books, and Bruce was the founder of the that site, the Astral Pulse. There was massive, rampant negativity on that site and fear underlined everything in the way that members thought there, fear of 'negs', fear of 'spirits' in general, mistrust of all that would seem to challenge the beliefs of Robert Bruce's teachings. So, it became obvious to us that those attacks would continue unabated – and for that reason our guides told us that channelling was to be withdrawn from that site. There was no more we could do there, since our guides' message of Love was not being listened to. Channeling is for <information>, not to be 'believed' but to be openly and positively discussed to gain a higher perception of the reality of things. When minds are closed then there can be no growth. So, it was that we were brought to this site here, the Spiritual Oracle."

OMG! What a generalization!    I'm sure in fact that they got a lot of support and reasonable questions here - that didn't necessary came influenced by Robert Bruce belief system (Did he even gave us a belief system?!?) - , but now they are putting down the whole astral pulse, I feel betrayed!

And they didn't even let us know they left or why, we had to hear it read on another forum, while they were putting us down! Such impoliteness!

Akensai

quote:
Yeah, they set up a thread to help people understand the bigger picture by answering people's questions, whether it was real or not is irrelavant, they just wanted to help with whatever info they could give out in hopes that open-minded folk would listen, or enjoy the story, then they get attacked over and over by paranoid folk for no real good reason other then to be annoying, or beat their hairy simian chests in some stupid immature proving grounds of trying to debunk some paranoid neg belief, (entirely off-topic, and no one really cared, so stfu please), then of which like half of the posts weren't even serious or on-topic, then they leave because you guys insist on being so negative, rude, and trying to prove whatever so and so, then you guys whine like babies because they left....yeah, I don't blame them for getting ticked and leaving......

I do blame them for not being honest!

And I blame you for having a black and white view and in this case only black!

Nay

I will admit I was surprised by his anger towards me, when I have done nothing but try and support him.  I agree, he can find faults in others but is unwilling or unable to recognize any faults of his own....

I'm really too tired to go looking up every log or post to get my point across to him, so eh...I am done with it.  Life is like that, guess I have learned everything I needed to learn from him.

Thanks MJ-12 [^] I was feeling a tad alone there, appreciate your comments.

Nay

Akensai

The best lie is the one closest to the truth, this is how Mayatnik works. Whit a little exaggeration and subtle manipulation of the facts he makes it look like a great injustice has been done to him and his partners. It sounds very reasonable for people who are not fully aware of the facts or have the desire to belief him.

It does make you think why such a person is channeling, why he is chosen. This doesn't mean what he does is a hoax, he could just be a human being caught up in his faults without realizing it, but it is something to take into consideration.

And nay, I want to say you had every right to say what you did, you said in all honesty and it is not Mayatnik's place to judge you.

Akensain Love and Light, just from me, [;)]
Akensai  

Nay

Thank you very much Akensai [:D][:I]

My intentions were not to upset him, I really didn't think before typing that out, not that I would change what I said, just would have done it in private.  

Nay

Akensai

Perhaps to post it in public was not the most polite thing to do, but I'm glad you did, the post had a lot of value both in what it said and the reaction it provoked. For this reason I'm generally in favor to have things in the open, even at the risk of having thing getting out of hand. Although I can think of situations where it would be better to handle things in private, but I don't think that was case this time, as your post said what a lot of us are thinking.

Soulfire

All this energy is spent trying to find fault, to blame, and to "prove" someone else is "wrong" and/or I am "right".

Never in my life have I ever accomplished anything of "value" during my own attempts to judge.  I have hurt others and myself, I have created feelings of self righteousness and self guilt, I have temporarily diverted my attention away from my own lessons and thereby distracted myself from working through them and delayed making any real progress.

I think we should simply ask ourselves, is anyone really deriving any benefit from all this?  Then decide for yourself if our time and energy is well spent in this direction...

--Soulfire

Nay

quote:
Originally posted by Soulfire

All this energy is spent trying to find fault, to blame, and to "prove" someone else is "wrong" and/or I am "right".

Never in my life have I ever accomplished anything of "value" during my own attempts to judge.  I have hurt others and myself, I have created feelings of self righteousness and self guilt, I have temporarily diverted my attention away from my own lessons and thereby distracted myself from working through them and delayed making any real progress.

I think we should simply ask ourselves, is anyone really deriving any benefit from all this?  Then decide for yourself if our time and energy is well spent in this direction...

--Soulfire

Not quite sure whom you are directing this comment to it is kinda vague and fluffy.  

Maya has called me a friend for months, we have laughed and yes cried together on messenger.  That reaction that I got from him, was not that of a friend. [V]  

I now am ashamed that I was "fooled" into thinking I was  more to him than dirt on his shoes.  I did not even think my post was that bad..really..what did I say to warrent that kind of lashing?  I think he got that angry because what I said was true, period.  

He did make me feel like he wanted me to do something about the negative posts towards the thread!  yeah, ok he didn't come straight out and say it but instead of us talking about something else all he wanted to do was whine about the people that didn't like what was going on.  He wouldn't even say, hey Nay hows it going?  it would be him saying "I can't believe these people..etc.."  

Hehehe..*deep breath*  now I am getting all worked up..  I just feel so used now..ugh.  Maybe some of you can relate.  You have a friend that calls you friend then acts like you are the enemy and treats you like crap...not fun.[:(]

Well, maybe this will help me get over it, thought I was...but I was wrong there! [:P]

Calgon..take me away!!!!!!  (old commercial about bubble bath..hehe)

Nay

Hephaestus

Mayatnik is a big headed buffoon, he's that wrapped up in his own little world he thinks he knows everything and knows whats best for everyone and he doesnt even like to acknowledge hes no more enlightened than the rest of us - the fact he channels entities gives him an even bigger head than he already has and in my humble opinion the Zetas should consider finding someone else to be their Earth contact as he is FAR from a suitable candidate for sending out the messages of the Zetas to humankind.
You can tell just by reading his posts he considers himself above everyone else (that can be picked up on by the lengths of his posts) and considers he knows more than anyone else and thinks he knows everything when he doesnt.
Often when reading his posts I cant help but think to myself 'what a load of tripe' because most of the stuff he comes out with hes either taken from other websites around the internet or hes made up on the spot, he preaches stuff about learning from others, and we are here to learn  etc and im like well duh huh! it doesnt take einstein to work this stuff out. I dont need Mayatnik telling me how to grow spiritually and I dont need him preaching to me how he knows best.

Im sorry but this had to be said.

McArthur

I would just like to say here that i feel that Mayatnik is sincere in the things he does and is passionate about what he feels his calling. And i realize that some of my posts have indeed been confrontatinal. I have certain reasons for that i won't go into but i hold no bad feelings towards you personally Mayatnik. Therefore i will now publically apologize to you (if you read this) for any words of mine that may have hurt you and hope your path leads you where you wish to be. Safe travels and be well.

http://www.andiesisle.com/Blessings.html

halfphased

I can understand all of the reactions that the following statements will inspire.  However, I believe I am writing from a very caring and loving state.  I may be shown that this is not so.

Just shake it off.  Sit comfortably and breath and then take a good look at these posts.  Look at what is being done and how you are getting caught up in all of this.  and breath and see and be and know and then be love be understanding and let go.  If they wish to go, let them.  But send them packing with a nice warm loving lunch and enjoy the knowledge that you have shared.  You have all been pushed in new directions and shown things about the universe and yourself and enjoy that.  

The soapbox is now available for the next poster

Peace my friends

WhiteLight

[:o)]

An entertaining thread that's for sure!

It's all here: Messiah complexes, people easily lead, self delusion, blind faith and a few wry ol' wind-up merchants[;)]

Seriously though, I feel things like this have been going around for a long time and they lack any real crediblity because there is no proof; proof is not offered and the request for proof is frowned upon.

I am a spiritual fella and my searching has been rewarded with proof. 100% undeniable proof. I have seen and heard spirit and their activities. I have visited some very good mediums who have filled me with sheer joy due to their accuracy and the links they have made - 100%, without a shadow of a doubt proof.

This stuff? I am not sure: A wind-up? Self delusion? Mental illness? Dark entities? The truth? Who knows?

People that I know accept that I am a bit 'weird'. My family and friends etc. And they are often surprised when I say "oh, I don't believe in that". Them: " what do you think about astrology?" Me: " I don't believe in it, it doesn't interest me. I am not interested in fortune telling, I am interested in spiritulality" Them: " Yeh but you believe in that kinda stuff, You believe any of that kinda stuff don't you?" Me: " No I don't. I don't go on blind faith, I go on personal experience and empirical evidence, not conjecture and hear say"

What I am trying to say to some of you guys, demand proof from spirit, they won't mind and in fact they will welcome it if they are of the light and working for God. Do not be afraid to ask awkward questions - ask them.

Anyway, I'll let you good people crack on.
All the Best

Soulfire

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLight

Seriously though, I feel things like this have been going around for a long time and they lack any real crediblity because there is no proof; proof is not offered and the request for proof is frowned upon.

What I am trying to say to some of you guys, demand proof from spirit, they won't mind and in fact they will welcome it if they are of the light and working for God. Do not be afraid to ask awkward questions - ask them.

I think anybody who has consciously experienced non-physical beings feels like we have our own "proof", but what works fine as our own personal proof is not anybody else's proof.  I don't feel anybody was "frowning upon" anybody's need for proof, but rather that one person cannot necessarily "give" another person "proof" - often we must find our own proof.

For me, as I spent time with the pendulum and then later the guides and Zeta, I have had many "A-ha" moments where I realized exactly what was happening and why, and it all suddenly made sense on many levels I did not previously understand.  I think a relationship with spiritual entities is just like a relationship with a physical entity.  You start off with enough trust to be willing to allow the experience to happen, letting go of your fears as much as you can, but being careful to use common sense and follow your own sense of "rightness".  Then, as you spend time and "get to know" these spiritual beings, the depth of the relationship grows and you adjust your levels of trust according to what you are comfortable with.  Just like any other relationship you've ever had.

Maybe I am wrong, but I strongly suspect that all this "proof" you speak of would mean much less to anybody else than it does to you personally.  I doubt your proof would be my proof for instance.  I would also suspect that if you had not taken any steps of your own because you had at least enough faith to take some initial steps, that you would not have any of the "proof" you do now.

For me, it helps a lot if I quit thinking of these beings as "aliens".  That word (to me) has a lot of negative connotations (language and conditioning are very powerful).  I just think of them as spiritual beings (as we ALL are).  "Aliens" is just a label, and the conditioning of our culture has warped the perception of that label so that it barely resembles the reality behind what it refers to.

I think we have a tendency to believe non-physical beings are so completely different (and thus of course much more dangerous) than ourselves, because we have simply forgotten that we are also non-physical multi-dimensional beings ourselves...with only a small fraction of our experience being rooted in what we now perceive as the physical.  You can use the same common sense to meet and become friends with a non-physical being as you would doing the same with any human being.  In fact, each of us is already in contact with spiritual beings almost constantly without being consciously aware of it.  The only difference is whether or not we choose to expand our awareness enough to become conscious of what is already happening.  :)

--Soulfire

WhiteLight

quote:
Maybe I am wrong, but I strongly suspect that all this "proof" you speak of would mean much less to anybody else than it does to you personally. I doubt your proof would be my proof for instance. I would also suspect that if you had not taken any steps of your own because you had at least enough faith to take some initial steps, that you would not have any of the "proof" you do now.

Exactly[^] exactly what I am driving at.

quote:
For me, as I spent time with the pendulum and then later the guides and Zeta, I have had many "A-ha" moments where I realized exactly what was happening and why, and it all suddenly made sense on many levels I did not previously understand. I think a relationship with spiritual entities is just like a relationship with a physical entity. You start off with enough trust to be willing to allow the experience to happen, letting go of your fears as much as you can, but being careful to use common sense and follow your own sense of "rightness". Then, as you spend time and "get to know" these spiritual beings, the depth of the relationship grows and you adjust your levels of trust according to what you are comfortable with. Just like any other relationship you've ever had.

Tell me...would you be so willing to step into a physical alien spacecraft on trust alone? And in a more down to Earth sense, would you be willing to leave you front door open and let any stranger in off the street?

With Respect and Humility
WhiteLight

Akensai

quote:
Tell me...would you be so willing to step into a physical alien spacecraft on trust alone?

Perhaps. Probably not though.

quote:
And in a more down to Earth sense, would you be willing to leave you front door open and let any stranger in off the street?

No, because unlike whit the aliens ill know what the strangers will do, they will robe my of everything in my house! [:P]

WhiteLight

Lol Akensai[:I]

I am sure you are aware of the dangers of letting lower entities in though. The main reason for not using Ouija boards.

[:)]

Soulfire

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLight

Tell me...would you be so willing to step into a physical alien spacecraft on trust alone? And in a more down to Earth sense, would you be willing to leave you front door open and let any stranger in off the street?

I would not do anything by "trust alone" unless my personal experience made me feel that level of trust was valid.  I will always try to offer anyone "enough" trust to give them a "fair chance" and try to be as objective as possible when dealing with them.  I say "try" because sometimes I still don't succeed as well as I would like.  I also believe that there is nothing wrong with a healthy level of caution and common sense.  

In MY perception however, many people live very fearfully and perceive or excuse that fear as "healty" caution.  For example, I feel that my country (the USA) attacking Iraq was a fear based action that caused more long-term harm than good, even though many people sincerely believed it was just an unfortunate, but nontheless "healthy" necessity.  I perceive many of the comments directed towards the Channelers and Zeta here similarly.  I also admit these are only my opinions and do not claim to necessarily be "right".

For me it is a simple choice: How do I feel when I am doing something, why am I doing it?  If I do something (say writing a post here) with minimal self-interest, and feel a sincere sense of love and contribution when I am writing it, I feel it is "right" for me to do so.  If on the other hand I feel angry, frustrated, a sadistic sense of "pleasure" when I am doing it, or realize my primary motive is to appear smart or wise, etc. - then I try to realize honestly what is happening inside me and just stop and let it go.  I then ask myself WHY I was feeling that way, what belief(s) do I have that make part of me want to do this when I now see that it was not as constructive or loving as I would like to be?

I find myself making these mistakes A LOT!  I used to kind of beat myself up when I did and feel like a "bad person".  Now I realize it is just a golden opportunity grow and make better, more conscious decisions.  

The guides that I became conscious of as a result of working with Mayatnik and Edi helped me learn all this, or at least to become much more conscious of it.  Before that I would catch myself doing something less than ideal, then think "oh that sucks I don't want to be like that", and then quit trying to look at it most of the time because it made me feel lousy.  Rarely if ever would I recognized or address the deeper issues (usually simple false beliefs) that were causing the problem.  This is one small concrete example of how my own personal experience with this group has helped me in a meaningful way.  Everyone has different lessons and needs, and this has simply been one of mine.

I am not trying to say that this will be the right way for everyone, because in my opinion that is simply unrealistic.  I am saying that I personally found something beautiful and valuable by working with them, and that I am very thankful for their help and friendship.  :)

--Soulfire

WhiteLight

Good luck to you anyway. Been nice talking to you.[:)]

Be careful, stay safe.

McArthur

quote:
Originally posted by Soulfire

I think we have a tendency to believe non-physical beings are so completely different (and thus of course much more dangerous) than ourselves,

I think that this is the exact opposite in the New Age movement, especially those just starting out on their path seeking spiritual answers etc. Rather than believing non-physical beings may be "dangerous" as you put it, there is the tendency to believe anything any non-physical being says.

This is because of the general belief that if its a spirit it must be from "Heaven" and/or more highly advanced than ourselves. Or maybe even an angel, or two. I would hazard a guess that not many even consider what kind of "non-physical" being it is because of the "glamour" of actually contacting a non-physical being. At least that is what happened to me and it seems to be what happens generally from the research i have done. I was so awestruck when i made my first contact with a spirit i didnt even for a second consider it may be in any way bad. It has that "WOW!" factor to it.

Unfortunately, some of the lower astral types know this and use that "WOW!" factor to decieve many. I'm not saying this happens *all of the time* and/or all spirits are bad. But that it does happen, and ive been through it myself. And because i have been through that kind of deception (and torture), and also have been mind-to-mind with a few demons, i know how they work more than anyone who hasnt had that experience. And i say that not to make myself look more knowledgable as in "Oh i know more than you or him or blah blah", but because its simply the truth. This is why i say that trying to contact spirits via the Quija board or the Pendulum (which is no different regardless what anyone says. Also *note) or opening yourself up for chanelling its extremely dangerous unless you know what you are doing and at least know some basic Psychic Self-Defense *just in case*. If you accidentily open up to a neg, just telling it to go will rarely work depending what type of neg it is.

In the Occult community experienced magicians do make contact with spirits. But they also make sure they are within a protected magic circle first.

*note: The pendulum is a great tool for divination etc but associating its movement to an "outside of oneself" entity rather than to your subconscious or a higher part of yourself is a dangerous practice.

Soulfire

quote:
I think that this is the exact opposite in the New Age movement, especially those just starting out on their path seeking spiritual answers etc. Rather than believing non-physical beings may be "dangerous" as you put it, there is the tendency to believe anything any non-physical being says.

*note: The pendulum is a great tool for divination etc but associating its movement to an "outside of oneself" entity rather than to your subconscious or a higher part of yourself is a dangerous practice.

There are people who can fall into this "believing everything that is said", but this is not strictly a spiritual problem.  There are at least as many people who blindly accept what they see in the media and what their governments tell them, etc.  I don't know that the "damage" done to people who don't think for themselves by other humans is any less?

I don't think you can ever stress too much the importance of thinking for yourself, checking what you hear (from any source) with your intuition and innate senst of truth, using common sense, and making your own decisions.  :)

As for attributing the pendulum's movements with an "outside source" being dangerous, I can only say that I do not believe there is any such thing as an "outside source".  We as humans often perceive ourselves as a "closed system" with everything that is "us" here inside the box and everything that is "not us" there outside the box.  Once you begin to believe there really is no box, that we are part of everything and everything is part of us, you start to wonder how much sense it makes to feel like you always need to defend yourself against everything outside the (imaginary) box.

There are many people who stop believing in the box, and who lead safe, fulfilling, joyous lives and make little effort to protect themselves beyond using their intuition and common sense.  So there is proof that this approach to life can work for some people at least.  There are also many people who have much less "peaceful" experiences of life who can prove any number of ways that the physical and spiritual worlds are "dangerous" places.  What is interesting is that each type of person lives in a world that reflects their own beliefs, and each kind of person has "undisputable proof" based on their own experiences that their philosophy is "right".  It's worth thinking about...

--Soulfire

The prof

I thought I must post, be it only a short one.
I am finding it very hard and write this with great sadness trying to understand some of your postings on the pages before.  What was the point of personally attacking a fellow human, just because of what was written.  Read it and dismiss it,  Or read it and find you find it useful.  Do what ever you will, but don't attack some one this way.  This kind of confusion just results in harming the things some people take very seriously, not just the author but others as well.  Um did this happen many years ago to a man we all know about. Ahhh what ever.  
Ok I see the responses coming thick and fast from the attackers here.  But take away the content of why you are angry, get rid of the surface dross, turn it around and force the content of your anger back at yourself, see how it hurts.  I find it incredible that most of you who made personal attacks towards certain people in here, have in fact posted nothing but Negs and the like from the start, ok some interesting points, and some people don't like, but have you been the centre of such aggression just because of what you have written, Um no, I think not.  Yes I have been reading from a quiet corner.  If only some could have read the posts with more depth and an open mind you would see and question in a more respectful way.  I have had enough of this site.  Shame I thought there was love and happiness here and people with a common goal, how wrong I was.  Sorry there was but it is going as some jump on the band wagon of dislike.  Good riddance to me as well uh.
Good.
Oh by the way there are many many people who read what you put on here, and you don't even know it.
Open your eyes

Akensai

quote:
I have had enough of this site. Shame I thought there was love and happiness here and people with a common goal, how wrong I was. Sorry there was but it is going as some jump on the band wagon of dislike. Good riddance to me as well uh.

And it is whit great sadness that I read this, you seem to dismiss all the positive posting on this forum (I personally had a wonderful response to my problems) and focus solely on the negative ones. I admit the posts in regard to the channeling got out of hand, but I say it again, there was a lot of support for it as well, and that people just seem to forget in their arguments.

There is another thing I'm not comfortable whit, which is people seem to lay the entire blame whit what you call "attackers" and forget that the "victims" had their doing in this to. (I belief the "victims" were not completely honest at times, tough I admit they didn't resort to name calling and such aggression)    

And then there is a third thing, people make mistakes! Sometimes things do get out of hand, but you are dealing whit humans here, they have their reason for posting against the channelings and sometimes this runs very deep. And even if people get taken away whit their anger don't forget we all get angry sometimes (even if it isn't right) this doesn't mean they can't be helpful and caring.

So the next person comes along and post their dislikes about the people on this site, think! Are you really being honest when you say something like; "Shame I thought there was love and happiness here and people with a common goal, how wrong I was."? Or does it come forth out of your own anger?

WhiteLight

So, is Michael Douglas's wife one of this lot? A shapeshifter maybe?

Funny, I always thought she was Welsh[8D]