News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Zeta Project: Zeta conversations - and questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulfire

This is a copy of my post on another thread in relation to the discussion between myself and Orcher that he has posted.  :)

Hi,

I just wanted to explain my position on this:

The type or proof Orcher is asking for here would not prove what he is wanting proven even if it was delivered. If I could for example tell him what color his shirt was as he asked, all that would prove is that I was psychic or a skilled remote viewer, or even a lucky guesser, etc.  I have never claimed to be any of these things.  It would not prove that anything the aliens are trying to say is necessarily true.  Many people who do not want to make their own decisions might indeed start blindly trusting the channelers or aliens based on such so-called "proof", but this is not what any of us want.

You really cannot ever actually prove anything.  There is a lot of scientific documentation that supports much of what has been said about the pole shift.  The scientific community has come to its own conclusions based on the physical evidence before the aliens began having these discussions.  To me, this would seem to indicate that blaming the aliens is unfair.

The ideas that are passed along from these beings are merely for people to think about - not to be taken blindly as "truth".  We have always said this.  There is a lot of information out there, of both channeled and scientific nature.  All we have ever asked is that people use their own hearts and minds to examine all of it, and then do what they feel is best.  I see no crime in this.  Thank you.

--Soulfire

chill

Maybe the color of a shirt is a bad example. Because it's too down-to-earth. You and other channelers can get many pieces of information that can either be read somewhere else on the Web, or can't be verified, such as 'you were friends in another life', or things that are so vague, that you end up thinking : uhhh, so what's the substance here ?  

quote:
It would not prove that anything the aliens are trying to say is necessarily true.  Many people who do not want to make their own decisions might indeed start blindly trusting the channelers or aliens based on such so-called "proof", but this is not what any of us want.

ok, then. It's a case of 'if this resonates with you, believe it'.

Another problem is that when the information given is wrong or contradicts another piece of information, you say (maybe not you personnally but Mayatnik does) that it was meant to be like that.

How do you expect to gain any credibility like this ? It's quite unfortunate. As it is now, only the most naive have become followers of Mayatnik.

quote:
You really cannot ever actually prove anything.  There is a lot of scientific documentation that supports much of what has been said about the pole shift.  The scientific community has come to its own conclusions based on the physical evidence before the aliens began having these discussions.  To me, this would seem to indicate that blaming the aliens is unfair.

Oh come on. Nothing can be proven ? Tst-tst.

Orcher did not ask the Pleiadians to prove themselves, he did not ask them to pay him a visit in his courtyard. He asked for concrete, down-to-earth, verifiable information.

As the Pleidians have access to the Akashic records, for example, how hard can this be ? And how harmful can that be ? That will only get some people more interested in you, or prevent others to lose interest.

quote:
The ideas that are passed along from these beings are merely for people to think about - not to be taken blindly as "truth".

AND THE TRUTH SHALL BE KNOWN [;)]

quote:
We have always said this.  There is a lot of information out there, of both channeled and scientific nature.  All we have ever asked is that people use their own hearts and minds to examine all of it, and then do what they feel is best.  I see no crime in this.  Thank you.

When you predict that there will be in a couple of years something happening that will kill 2/3 (or 1/3) of human beings, and that the pendulum plus a map can guide you to a safe place where you must go at that time, then no, that's no crime, but it's pretty irresponsible.

Soulfire

Hi,

When I say you cannot prove anything, what I mean is no matter how much something may SEEM to be "proven", there is always the possibility that you are not seeing everything and/or not completely understanding what you do see.

For instance, here is the corpse and death certificate of person X, that "proves" he is dead.  But is he?  Or is he alive on another plane that cannot be physically understood or proven?  Could the corpse have been mis-identified or falsified in some way?  Did the medical examiners miss something?  Is he perhaps just in a coma and could come out of it after being pronounced dead by a medical professional?  While some of these possibilities may seem UNLIKELY, they are all quite possible and have actually happened in many cases.  Thus, no amount of "proof" can REALLY prove somebody is dead, and this same dynamic applies to "proving" pretty much everything else I can think of.

I used the example of the color of his shirt because that was specifically what he suggested in that conversation transcript.  As for other "proof", why isn't the existing scientific evidence that supports the likelihood of a pole shift not being even considered?  Why do you need mystical or miraculous "signs" when there is objective data?  And if science is also talking about the pole shift, why are the aliens and the people who speak with them criminally "irresponsible" and not the scientists who are saying similar things?  I am not a big fan of the Bible, but is a character like Noah who tries to warn everyone of a coming flood and advising people how to survive it being irresponsible if he sincerely believes there is going to be a flood?  

Can you "prove" the pole shift will not occur?  Is there any harm in being aware of a few places near where you live that would be more safe in the event these things really do start to happen?  Is there anything wrong with encouraging people to serve one another in love instead of primarily trying to get as much as possible for yourself with no regard for others?  Do many of us really have any doubt that many of our governments do not always have our best interest at heart?  Unless you have no spiritual beliefs that life does not just end when your body dies, then even the possibility of dying in a natural catastrophe is no cause for FEAR.  We are all going to have our bodies die eventually.  The messages from these beings is aimed at improving your chances to survive, not to make you be afraid of death.  How much actual damage can any of these messages really do even if we are wrong about the pole shift?  How much good will we have done if the pole shift does come (as both the channelings and scientific evidence suggests) and many people have some information that will help them survive?

Am I just an "idiot" like you suggest?  Only time will tell for sure I guess...

--Soulfire

Soulfire

quote:
As the Pleidians have access to the Akashic records, for example, how hard can this be ? And how harmful can that be ? That will only get some people more interested in you, or prevent others to lose interest.

Using this same type of logic, why shouldn't the aliens find all the proof of all the criminals in the world and get them off the street so they can't hurt anybody?  Why should they not give me the lottery numbers so I can donate the money to worthy causes?  Why should they not tell everybody exactly how they are likely to die and give concrete "proof" that they are right so nobody will doubt them and miss their opportunity to escape death?

quote:
The ideas that are passed along from these beings are merely for people to think about - not to be taken blindly as "truth".

AND THE TRUTH SHALL BE KNOWN [;)]

Yes, the truth shall be known...that does NOT necessarily imply that it is just going to be handed to you without you having to think and examine things for yourself.  The people around you can do their best to be helpful, but ultimately all truth must be found inside yourself.  This does not mean that you should never listen to anybody else, because sometimes the people around you can give you the clues you need to help you find the truth within.  

That is all we ever asked: to consider ideas, think about them, and then do what you feel is right in your heart.  For you that means trying to tell everybody we are idiots because that is what you sincerely believe.  While I wish you did not feel this way, I understand you are only trying to do what you believe is right.  No matter our differences, we share that much in common at least: that we are both at least trying to do what we feel is right...  :)

--Soulfire

Andromache

quote:
Chill wrote: Oh come on. Nothing can be proven ? Tst-tst.

Well, from all the logic and philosophy courses I have taken [:D]...proof is based on subjective interpretations of data that has assigned meanings mutually agreed upon of the course of time. Proof is more subjective than we give it credit for. We "prove" because civilization has chosen to agree on certain "truths" which change generation to generation.

WhiteLight

Right, let's put this bollocks to bed for once and all.

Stop this endless game of verbal tennis and prove it.

Time to put up or shut up.

But they can't can they(the aliens)? They don't make predictions; they don't mind making reams of endless, boring bulls**t that nobody cares about though, do they? They don't do anything that can be substansiated - just abstract ideas that cannot be proven one way or the other; rather convenient wouldn't you say?

Nobody take offence from the above but I have to vent. If they are here to help us (which most sensible people know they aren't)then help us.

Prove to us their good intent.

Prove to us the validity of their claims.

The Catherine Zeta Jones mob have been caught lying out of their arses and no posturing or double speak can negate the lies. Only a fool would believe all this nonsense anyway.

People need three things in their lives:

1 God
2 The knowledge they are eternal
3 Love

We don't need hocus pocus, starships or Christ knows what else.

Soulfire you seem like a nice guy to me and I really do not know what these so called aliens are - Dark ones, aliens or an over active imagination. Whatever it is this protracted defence of the indefensible is becoming a bore.

Sorry if I appear a tad blunt, but some plain speaking is needed - no offence
With tough Love
WhiteLight

Soulfire

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLight

Right, let's put this bollocks to bed for once and all.

Stop this endless game of verbal tennis and prove it.

Time to put up or shut up.

But they can't can they(the aliens)? They don't make predictions; they don't mind making reams of endless, boring bulls**t that nobody cares about though, do they? They don't do anything that can be substansiated - just abstract ideas that cannot be proven one way or the other; rather convenient wouldn't you say?

Nobody take offence from the above but I have to vent. If they are here to help us (which most sensible people know they aren't)then help us.

Prove to us their good intent.

Prove to us the validity of their claims.

The Catherine Zeta Jones mob have been caught lying out of their arses and no posturing or double speak can negate the lies. Only a fool would believe all this nonsense anyway.

People need three things in their lives:

1 God
2 The knowledge they are eternal
3 Love

We don't need hocus pocus, starships or Christ knows what else.

Soulfire you seem like a nice guy to me and I really do not know what these so called aliens are - Dark ones, aliens or an over active imagination. Whatever it is this protracted defence of the indefensible is becoming a bore.

Sorry if I appear a tad blunt, but some plain speaking is needed - no offence
With tough Love
WhiteLight

Hi Whitelight,

These are all your feeling and opinions, and that is fine.  I do however feel it is wrong for you to try and tell me essentially if I am not going to say exactly what you want to hear, that I should just shut up.  If you are bored and disinterested, please just don't read it.  But please don't try to tell me I don't have the right to discuss my beliefs because they do not fit your criteria?  I had not posted anything here on any of this for weeks, but I feel I had a right to respond to Orcher's post.  My beliefs and opinions are no more or less valid than anyone else's.

An again, going back to "proof":  Can you prove that everything you have written about on this board is positively objectively "true"?  Can anybody?  Pretty much everything that is discussed on this board (ex: astral projection) can not be objectively "proven".  People come on here all the time and demand "proof".  We who have experienced it may absolutely believe it is "true", but we cannot "prove" it to anyone else - they must find their own proof.  Does that mean it isn't real?  The fact is that it is entirely possible that it is not real exactly the way we think.  Maybe it is just similar to a vivid dream?  Maybe the verifications of objective data that have been done are not a result of actually "going" there and "seeing" what was verified, but rather just receiving telepathic information from somebody else who has been there and interpreting it in physical terms that seem objective?  Perhaps as many fundamentalist Christians have suggested, we really are just being deceived by Satan and the demons?  While I personally feel that I know APing is "true", the fact is that all I really know is that I have come to believe it is true based on my own personal experiences.  I think it is a double standard to demand "proof" of "aliens", when other material that is in its own way just as difficult to believe is happily accepted without "proof".  Just my opinion...

--Soulfire

McArthur

darkheaven

i can't read this...it's givein me a bad headache when i read...

MAYATNIK

THIS THREAD IS
for
ZETA CONVERSATION TRANSCRIPTS
and
QUESTIONS FOR THE ZETA TO ANSWER

This thread has been created so that members can have clear access to the INFORMATION provided by the Zeta in answer to any questions submitted by any Astral Pulse member, which will then be put by a member of the team now in direct communication with the Zeta Reticuli via a telepathic "hook-up" provided by their Pleiadian guide at certain 'arranged times' on a regular basis.

This "Friendly"-Talking with the Zeta opens up new frontiers for information, and this is especially needed at this time due to the many so-called "Channeling Websites" that offer 'information' on a 'veiw only' basis.  Now you can put YOUR questions, and get the facts for you to discuss here on the AStral Pulse.

Common sense dictates that you should never just 'believe' what you read, but instead should discuss it with an open positive appraoch.  So, feel free to start your own thread if you like on any topic the Zeta give answers to - and indeed they encourage this; the more you discuss, the better the perspective gained.

Up till now, the Zeta have only spoken to Nancy Lieder of ZetaTalk for her to pass on information on that website www.zetatalk.com ... but now you can put your own questions on any subject due to this joint Pleiadian-Zeta venture to let you know what is really happening, and why the Zeta are here working on the Earth Project for Mankind under the supervision of the Pleiadians.

Because this is such an important opportunity for all to learn more, this thread has been made a 'sticky' - and another thread alongside this one - for DISCUSSION OF ZETA ANSWERS - will also be made 'sticky' so that all related information will always be easily accessible.  Therefore, the DISCUSSION thread will be the best one to use in the main, unless (as I've said) you would like to start your own thread on a particular topic, bearing in mind that it may not stay on top as the DISCUSSION 'sticky' will do.

All that the Zeta ask is... that members have an open mind with a positive approach.  So post whatever questions you like here for the Zeta - and they will be answered !

With Pleiadian Love and Light,
MAYATNIK

Fuzziwig

Hello fellow Astral Pulsers,
I have come back to give a brief announcement.

As some of you know, the Mayatnik Channeling Team left the Astral Pulse, and as a result the channeling of the Zeta ceased on the AP. We have been in contact with the Zeta and other species ongoing since then, and now it is time for the Zeta to be heard once again – but this time on their own website.

The Zetas have expressed a wish for their representatives to say a few words to you here on the AP at this time about what is now ongoing:

Zeta: We wish you welcome to our new site : www.zeta-mayatnik.org. It has been ordered by the High Council of Worlds that no communication must proceed after this instance between the Zeta and the Astral Pulse, so therefore any further contact must succeed under other conditions. We have long been monitoring the Astral Pulse, and we find no reason as to why the members of the Astral Pulse and others should not be able to have their answers.  To this end, We have provided a page on the Zeta-Mayatnik site that will serve as a section for questions to be answered either by us or our channelers' own guides in response.

Some of the AP members may be aware that we channel through Nancy Lieder on Zetatalk.  Zeta-Mayatnik is different in that we are happy to talk to you in answer to your personal questions.  We have also provided a number of email addresses in our email us section – and particularly 'news@zeta-mayatnik.org' where any 'information' you may care to share can be submitted.  One current point of interest is concerning the erratic movements of the sun and moon.  Zetatalk's 'Troubled Times' reports many sightings of irregular movements, and the denial by such as NASA that anything is out of the ordinary.  So, what have you seen?  Is the moon where it should be, or does it seem to be somewhere else these days, or not there at all?  Let the Zeta-Mayatnik site know your observations and views – in this way many can then benefit.

Written on behalf of
The Team at zeta-mayatnik.org

With Pleiadian Love and Light
Fuzziwig

Leannain

zeta..aren't they commonly known as the greys?
well lots of people say they get kidnaped by them .
it seems like they make experiences on them and things like.

aleshah

when Z have been manipulated by future military interest group on earth, they have been enslaved.
As Z are beings, i tend to respect them, even if they have been missused
by other beings, as i see them as a part of the light family.

zetas need to develop the emotional side to ascend to higher planes and to recognize DEEPER. pure mind joggling / zeta communications are not enough.
Don't let the Z speak for you, speak for yourself.

Sentential

As much as I think they *might* have somethign to offer. My distrust of the "Zetas" is pretty high. Ive expereinces that no man should ever have. Ive been before several things that know these "Zetas" well.

They are #1 Not something you should speak with, unless you have a *direct* means of defense. #2 They do not value life, neither theirs nor ours.

I realize that not ALL of them act in this mannor, however their reputition preceeds them.

aleshah

I have sometimes distrust in humans.Specially, not evry human is *directly* a human. I also heard of humans, who don't value their life.
Zetas are wide spread alien race, like humans they are also slaves of some other races. I guess i met & had interaction  human/zeta hybrids already.
if not physically then with telephaty.
If someone knows the zeta- language, you're welcome to share it.
I can channel, but i am very sceptic in this channeling stuff, i like to hear the truth tellers,as i hate it to hear the truth tellers.Finally I want to be practical, i do it for *need*.

For me they are the most familar ones as I can indentify myself with, cause I was born mentaly high evolved and resolving out my belief system of a
reward for my actions--this a religious control shemata.
My  whole body is my mind
Finally evry person is a prison.
But this kind remembers me sometimes of this trailer theme:

Alien vs. Predator
It doesn't matter who will win.We will lose it.