News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Zeta, Reptilian, etc.

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuhl

James S

Talon213,

In a very small nutshell, They are alien races - some of this dimensional level, some of higher levels, that have been in contact with members of the human race for a while now.

Supposedly some of them have information that we do not have access to, so bit by bit they are making us aware of certain things that might be important for our future development as a race.

Regards,
James.

Adinaut

>Supposedly some of them have information that we do not have access >to, so bit by bit they are making us aware of certain things that >might be important for our future development as a race.

We, Earthers, have Higher Selves with 1000+ incarnations going
on at once, gathering vastly different experiences in different
time phases. Aliens have Higher Selves with one incarnation going
on at a time.

Aliens rely heavily on technology. Very advanced in that area, not
so in the spiritual department. THEY are meddling in our business,
and not the other way around.

Aliens evolve as race/group/planet - conformity. Earthers grow
as individuals - diversity. That way we don't have to wait up
for the whole group to evolve, but can grow at our own pace.

Among aliens there are 'good' ones, 'bad' ones, and neutral
ones. But they are on a different path than us. Just as the
nature spirit also is on a different path.
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. You know how it feels, not minding the time passing by. I've got all and more, my smile, just as before, is what I carry with me now, yes, *I* am free.

chill

quote:
Originally posted by Adinaut

>Supposedly some of them have information that we do not have access >to, so bit by bit they are making us aware of certain things that >might be important for our future development as a race.

We, Earthers, have Higher Selves with 1000+ incarnations going
on at once, gathering vastly different experiences in different
time phases. Aliens have Higher Selves with one incarnation going
on at a time.

Aliens rely heavily on technology. Very advanced in that area, not
so in the spiritual department. THEY are meddling in our business,
and not the other way around.

Aliens evolve as race/group/planet - conformity. Earthers grow
as individuals - diversity. That way we don't have to wait up
for the whole group to evolve, but can grow at our own pace.

Among aliens there are 'good' ones, 'bad' ones, and neutral
ones. But they are on a different path than us. Just as the
nature spirit also is on a different path.

Quite interesting.
How did you come to learn this ?

Hephaestus

The Reptilians are an evil 4th density species that entrapped us here in 3rd density, the Zetas are their slaves so to speak, they arnt really from Zeta Reticuli but from the same place as the Reptilians, the Reptilians genetically engineered them as slaves to do their bidding. As we speak Reptilians are manipulating the worlds people and governments, their main goal is to spread false propaganda about the dimensional crossing to prevent us from crossing it, they are trying to stop as many people as possible from crossing over because the Reptilians need us here in 3rd density so they can feed on our energy and emotions.

Kalonek

Well, they don't look that bad in the Reptilian channeling thread ... (?) I think that we have many misconceptions on them because of our fear of their form (reminding us sci-fi movies maybe ;)) And the Zetas don't seem to be enslaved by the reptilians on the Zeta thread either. Where did you get your info from Hephaestus ??
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Talon213

Yes very interesting. I'm interested in hearing what your sources are, all of you. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to sound like I don't believe you, I'm just very interested in knowing the sources for all this information.

Kalonek

Well mainly this forum for me [|)] It has good info in the topics concerned.
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonek

Where did you get your info from Hephaestus ??

The info I provided was all channelled by beings in the 6th density, not a specific species but many species from across this galaxy, most notably species who inhabit this area of space, who have crossed into the higher densities, the channeling takes place through the 'wave', the wave is a band of energy which is a dimensional crossing (it is through this that channeling between densities is acheieved), when the wave hits this area of space (even as far as Orion etc) many people will cross over into the 4th density but many will not) the wave is currently passing through cassiopaea. Info has even been channeled by humans that are in the higher densities who crossed into the higher densities during the last dimensional shift and who crossed in the upcoming one (yes, who crossed in the upcoming one!!, how can that be you ask, well read on) - in the first shift these humans were known as Atlanteans and populated the entire Earth, Atlantis wasnt a continent or an island it was infact the name of the Earth during the time before the last dimensional shift and contained as many as 6 billion people with advanced technology - tech lost with the cataclysms of the dimensional shift.
In the 6th density time does not exist like it does here and we are not individuals but a collective consciousness, you see we are already in the 6th density and it is WE who are channeling to ourselves, although to us we arnt there yet that is merely because of the illusion of time that the 3rd densitys imprints on us, we are already in the 6th density.

On a side note the cassiopeians say Nibiru isnt a planet and sitchin got it wrong, Nibiru is infact a VERY tight comet cluster that travels through the inner solar system.
Also the Zetas didnt build the pyramids, the Atlanteans did.

Kerrblur

Reptilian Conversation with Man.
http://www.subversiveelement.com/AliensReptoidsLacerta1.html

http://www.subversiveelement.com/AliensReptoidsLacerta2.html

They are not BAD at all, I've had dreams about them, argueing if they were real or not, think about it everyday, there 80/30 Service to others, and the 30 percent are the service to self.

All the 'There all evil' thing is just the same as when a man tries to prove that black people are ugly and stinky.

Well we found out they werent.  And we have no idea til it happens, so instead of trying to spread negative energies towards people and whats to happen.  Keep a open mind towards things.
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

Hephaestus

Why are the channelings of the Cassiopaeans less truthful than the channelings of the Reptilians or Zetas?
Im afraid the cassiopaean channelings are much more, how can I put it, believable. They also make things a LOT more understandable, you'll learn a lot from them.

Kalonek

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus

Why are the channelings of the Cassiopaeans less truthful than the channelings of the Reptilians or Zetas?
Im afraid the cassiopaean channelings are much more, how can I put it, believable. They also make things a LOT more understandable, you'll learn a lot from them.

Where could we find those channeling reports ? I'd like to have a look at those in order to balance what i've read until now on zetas etc. Thx :)
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Hephaestus

They're all over the internet so just do a search, more notably they can be found through www.cassiopaea.org/cass/
The cassiopaeans have channeled so much info about just about everything that there isnt no real specific page dedicated to the channelings, its all spread out but there ARE complete cassiopaean transcripts available for download which I have downloaded, not sure where I got them from though, I will find out.
The channelings have taken place from the very early 90's.

EDIT: I found this site which lets you download them, its not where I originally got mine but its the only place ive found in a quick search, ive downloaded them myself to make sure there were no virus's before posting the link here, of course its up to you if you wish to trust this site and download it although I just did it myself with no repurcussions, the link is here:
http://www.geocities.com/trixy3992/

chill

Laura Knight channeling Cassiopaeans wrt Zetas.

Q: (L) Now, we want to ask about this 'Zeta Talk' web material.
A: Specifics.
Q: (L) Okay, we wanted to know if it was a legitimate source but corrupted by a lot of noise, or if it is a major disinformation campaign?
A: Not legitimate.
Q: (L) What is the energy behind this woman who claims to channel these Zetas?
A: Ego.
Q: (L) Well, from what I read, it is pretty much an amalgamation of stuff from other sources... I mean, there was nothing that would validate it as higher density material... there was stuff from Sitchin, Velikovsky, Cayce... there is nothing there she couldn't have gotten from other sites. Ra, our stuff...
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And it is just a mishmash of all this stuff along with erroneous stuff that must have come right out of her own head.
Q: (L) And, there is a huge amount of garbage coming out of her own head...
Q: (L) But, as Ark pointed out, it is a very well organized site, mirror sites, she obviously has supporters and fans and all of that.
A: Any one seeking this can accomplish it. Do you really believe the "Zetas" would expend energy warning humans about impending earth changes?
Q: (L) Well, if they wanted humans to perceive the gray aliens as the good guys they would! That's what occurs to me when I think about it.
A: How much energy do you expend warning squirrels about fires?
Q: (L) Okay, point taken.

James S

I can't help but feel that with the Zetas and Reptillians  we've got a bit of a Vorlons and Shadows thing going on here (for those familiar with Babylon 5).

James.

Kalonek

quote:
Originally posted by James S

I can't help but feel that with the Zetas and Reptillians  we've got a bit of a Vorlons and Shadows thing going on here (for those familiar with Babylon 5).

James.

Well, could we have a translation for the others ? [:D] No estoy muy seguro de lo que dices Juan [:P] Ich verstehe nicht sehr gut, was du mit diesem worten sagen will ... En un mot c'est qui ça les Vorlons et les Shadows de Babylon 5 ??[?] Habemus seriem eam sed in "cablo" est [:(] So what does it mean in english (or any language comprehensible for me who don't know this series) ? lol Thx [;)]
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

James S

Fair enough!

The Babylon 5 series starts in the year 2265 (i think) in a 5 mile long space station set in neautral territory roughly 10 years after earth was involved in wars with other races.

The Vorlons are an enigmatic race of beings who are an "elder" race - millions of years more advanced than humans, and of a non-corporeal nature. They are "assisting" the younger races.

The Shadows are even more mysterious. As old as the Vorlons and also non-corporeal, Like the Vorlons, the Shadows seek to be involved in the development of younger races, but the two have always been enemies.

The difference between the two is the Vorlons seek to bring perfect order into this region of space, while the Shadows seek to bring chaos. The classic "good vs evil". While both seek to manipulate the younger races, neither are really interested in them on a day to day level, and neither really care if millions are sacrificed to achieve their goals.

In the end the younger races realise that both Vorlons and the Shadows are as bad as each other, and tell them to leave the younger races to evolve on their own.

Regards,
James.

Kalonek

quote:
Originally posted by James S

Fair enough!

The Babylon 5 series starts in the year 2265 (i think) in a 5 mile long space station set in neautral territory roughly 10 years after earth was involved in wars with other races.

The Vorlons are an enigmatic race of beings who are an "elder" race - millions of years more advanced than humans, and of a non-corporeal nature. They are "assisting" the younger races.

The Shadows are even more mysterious. As old as the Vorlons and also non-corporeal, Like the Vorlons, the Shadows seek to be involved in the development of younger races, but the two have always been enemies.

The difference between the two is the Vorlons seek to bring perfect order into this region of space, while the Shadows seek to bring chaos. The classic "good vs evil". While both seek to manipulate the younger races, neither are really interested in them on a day to day level, and neither really care if millions are sacrificed to achieve their goals.

In the end the younger races realise that both Vorlons and the Shadows are as bad as each other, and tell them to leave the younger races to evolve on their own.

Regards,
James.

Thank you James S, I now have a better vision of the whole thing (regarding what you were saying with this metaphor of Babylon 5 :))

Auf wiedersehen [:D]
Kalonek
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

SilverSlider

Hello,

I just had a comment on chill's post with Laura Knight channeling Cassiopaeans. It says in there that supposedly the "Zeta" at ZetaTalk are really just Nancy making a conglomeration of information and making up the rest.  How would you then explain the zeta channeling that is going on here? I have read a decent amount at ZetaTalk and I have read the entire Zeta channeling thread and most of the information is the same, although I have found a few contradictions.  

I'm not really on anyone's side here, so no one get hostile, I'm just looking at everything and trying to make sense of it all.

Brad

Hephaestus

I do find it interesting that Chill's post which quotes a cassio channeling regarding the Zetatalk website hasnt been touched with a 20 foot barge pole. [;)]

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus

I do find it interesting that Chill's post which quotes a cassio channeling regarding the Zetatalk website hasnt been touched with a 20 foot barge pole. [;)]

I can't find it!

mUsT....tOuCh....thREad! muST....cAuSe...diSSenCioN!!

JeSsIcA

Talon213

I realize I most likely could have eventually found the answer to my question by searching the forums and I appologize but I am very short on time. Would you please be kind enough to tell me exactly what the zeta, reptilians, pleidian (sp?) and all of that stuff exactly is. I'm sorry for not seaching first, but I only have a few minutes per day to be on this site. Thanks in advance.

-Talon