News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Previous topic - Next topic

runlola

:-o

Woah

Can't wait for it to be legal everywhere. :)

In my opinion, it's nowhere near as bad as tobacco, which is legal.
Tobacco is disgusting, and totally stupid. There are no positives to smoking it, it's not even 'cool' anymore. It just kills you. You pay for it. And it stinks.

Marijuana is much better.

Zarklon

Its safe to say I'm a Veteran pot smoker myself but I'm not your average pot head I might add.. I , unlike many pot smokers,  tend to use it for its spiritual and even medicinal purposes at times.  The only thing I find bad about pot smoking is the potential lazyness it causes and de-motivation to do certain things..

For example:  I realized the house was getting messy for a couple of days... While staying high for that whole week I just really didnt feel like doing much of anything like cleaning.. but is that the pot?  Not completely.. its just me being lazily stoned.. I could have gotten up and cleaned but I would have pretty much wasted a good high.

But you can find ways to overcome that negative side effect of pot by telling yourself .."Ok , I'll clean the house or do whatever I have to do BEFORE I smoke!"  And if you have good enough will power , you'de be surprised at how effective it could be. I'll even say that sometimes when I smoke , I'll get a wierd hankering to actually do some things I've been putting off simply because while stoned I can just let my mind wander and before i know it  , my chores are done...

I really do think it would cut down a hell of a lot on drug related violence if they legalized it.. and I know it works wonders for nausea and stomache pain as well as helps me sleep. 

And I think I speak for most everyone when I say that its a hell of a lot better than Alchohol for society because it simply does not impair your coordination or anything nearly as bad as being drunk would... If you think Alchohol is safer than smoking pot then you seriously have a screw loose... no .. scratch that .. a bunch of screws loose ...

Try it .. go drink a 12 pack of beer or whatever it takes for you to start slurring your words or falling when you walk .. then go smoke all the weed you could possibly smoke and tell me if you reach the same state of intoxication... I doubt it ...  MAYBE for the first smoke of your life you will feel a bit overwhelmed but trust me unless you are supersensitive to it ... you never feel as high as the first time you smoke.. at least I havent yet...

Thats my 2 cents.. heh
Loving yourself first is the most important step you must take before you can truly love someone else.

Feel free to ask me anything. I'll try to offer advice if I can.

Yahoo IM: Spiritual_guy_19
AIM: ScrotomicBomb

WalkerInTheWoods

Quote from: Zarklon on October 19, 2006, 08:31:34
For example:  I realized the house was getting messy for a couple of days... While staying high for that whole week I just really didnt feel like doing much of anything like cleaning.. but is that the pot?  Not completely.. its just me being lazily stoned.. I could have gotten up and cleaned but I would have pretty much wasted a good high.

I can be like that and I don't smoke pot. lol I don't think that smoking it really is the cause, it is just an excuse.

What is an "average pot head"? Most I know that smoke it are not those you think of when you think of a pot smoker. I have been surprised to find out some of the people who do smoke. Marijuana is not nearly as bad as we are lead to believe.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Flannery

I don't smoke pot, and I think these gentlemen from the clergy are very wise.

Goober

Quote from: Flannery on October 22, 2006, 12:57:37
I don't smoke pot, and I think these gentlemen from the clergy are very wise.