A cosmic trigger event is occurring on the 17th of October 2006.

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilkate

A cosmic trigger event is occurring on the 17th of October 2006.

This is the beginning, one of many trigger events to come between now and 2013. An ultraviolet (UV) pulse beam radiating from higher dimensions in universe-2 will cross paths with the Earth on this day. Earth will remain approximately within this UV beam for 17 hours of your time.

This beam resonates with the heart chakra, it is radiant flourescent in nature, blue/magenta in colour. Although it resonates in this frequency band, it is above the colour frequency spectrum of your universe-1 which you, Earth articulate in. However due to the nature of your soul and soul groups operating from Universe-2 frequency bands it will have an effect.

The effect is every thought and emotion will be amplified intensely one million-fold. Yes, we will repeat, all will be amplified one millions time and more.

Every thought, every emotion, every intent, every will, no matter if it is good, bad, ill, positive, negative, will be amplified one million times in strength.

What does this mean ?

Since all matter manifest is due to your thoughts, i.e. what you focus on, this beam will accelerate these thoughts and solidify them at an accelerated rate making them manifest a million times faster than they normally would.

For those that do not comprehend. Your thoughts, what you focus on create your reality. This UV beam thus can be a dangerous tool. For if you are focused on thoughts which are negative to your liking they will manifest into your reality almost instantly. Then again this UV beam can be a gift if you choose it to be.

Mission-1017 requires approximately one million people to focus on positive, benign, good willed thoughts for themselves and the Earth and Humanity on this day. Your thoughts can be of any nature of your choosing, but remember whatever you focus on will be made manifest in a relatively faster than anticipated time frame. To some the occurrences may almost be bordering on the miracle.

All we ask is positive thoughts of love, prosperity, healing, wealth, kindness, gratitude be focused on.

This UV beam comes into full affect for 17 hrs on the 17th of October 2006. No matter what time zone you are in the hours are approximately 10:17 am on the 17th of October to 1:17 am on the 18th October. The peak time will be 17:10 (5:10 pm) on the 17th October. You do not need to be in a meditative state through out this time, though would be beneficial. The main key time no matter what time zone you are in will be the peak time of 17:10 (5:10 pm).

Perhaps at this time if you can find a peaceful spot or location to focus. The optimum is out in the vicinity of grounded nature, likened to that of a large tree or next to the ocean waves. Focus on whatever it is you desire. What is required for the benefit of all Earth and Humanity is positive thoughts of loving nature.

We call this UV beam trigger event, "818″ gateway. Please forward this message to as many people as you know who will use this cosmic trigger event to focus positive, good willed thoughts. We require approximately 1-million people across globe to actively participate in this event. Please use whatever communication mediums you have at your disposal. Reach out to as many people as possible. We require 1-million plus people at the least to trigger a shift for humanity from separation and fragmentation to one of unification and oneness. This is your opportunity to take back what is rightfully yours i.e. Peace and Prosperity for all Earth and Mankind.

This is a gift, a life line from your universe so to speak, an answer to your prayers. What you do with it and whether or not you choose to participate is your choice.

Mission1017

Raphiem/Blue

source : http://sethd8.wordpress.com/2006/09/13/mission-1017/
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

GANAMOHA

I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Sunn

how does he it will amplifi things by exactly 1million times. would it not be more common for people with better developed chakras to amplify to a much greater extent than people with less developed chakra system.

also i dont really understand how every time zone that the peak of the energy will be at 17:10.

interesting though.

what are other peoples thoughts on this?

jub jub

"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

Kazbadan

With all respect i think that nothiong will happen. I see profephecys every where, and tehy never happen.

If the biggest prophet of the last 500 years is a fake (Nostradamus, the Great Liar as you can see by the big failure on 1999), the others are even worst.
I love you!

interception

"UV pulse beam" eh?  :-D

The earth is bathed in UV light right now and....uhm... I love the sun. The sun loves me. Its special man. Sunlight. It really is.  :-D :roll:

Spawn_Xe

how ever stupid this sounds... and incredibley unlikely...

the thought of atleast a million people thinking positivley for one day isnt such a bad thing eh?
Why do people journey across the globe before taking a journey within themselves?

sagetab

well, it can only do good  :-D Can't see any harm with 1M positive thoughts ranging the world...

And yes, it is probable that we will get a dose of extra UV... what with crazy sun activity lately... and Violet being the colour of the Crown Chakra, that which connects us to source, I can see this doing a great deal of good BUT: the time zone problem is there... how can it affect us all at the same time on our clocks... Australia is 10- 12 hours away from me... so if they do it at the said time they will be doing it 10 hours before me... and what about those that are more than 17 hours apart in time??? hmmm, not ALL of this rings true....

But the intent would be great!!!!

Virgin Astral

I don't understand how the times are the same no matter where you are in the world?  Perhaps can you provide in UTC?
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been, and there you long to return."
  --  Leonardo da Vinci

leroyskagnetti

WalkerInTheWoods

Well today is the day. I guess we will see or not or not ever really know.  :-P

But doesn't UV cause cancer?

Quote from: Spawn_Xe on October 03, 2006, 06:47:05
how ever stupid this sounds... and incredibley unlikely...

the thought of atleast a million people thinking positivley for one day isnt such a bad thing eh?

I agree.   :-)
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

AndrewTheSinger

I will participate, over here it will be at a different time, lot's of people will be concentrating, all over the world.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Kodemaster

JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Woah

Quote from: Kodemaster on October 17, 2006, 15:49:53
Maybe this has something to do with it?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6282117

Er, what does the population of the States reaching 300 million have anything to do with this? First of all, this topic is pertaining to the whole world. Second, the 300 million have been here for awhile, the latest census count just discovered it now. And the people who came to help the 300 million would have already been in other countries before, they immigrated..

:)

Kazbadan

I love you!

Kodemaster

Quote from: Woah on October 17, 2006, 16:18:46
Er, what does the population of the States reaching 300 million have anything to do with this? First of all, this topic is pertaining to the whole world. Second, the 300 million have been here for awhile, the latest census count just discovered it now. And the people who came to help the 300 million would have already been in other countries before, they immigrated..

:)

I dunno...it was just a thought...just because it happened on the same day I guess :)
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Leo Volont