News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A New Perspective

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

I was just listening to a guy, Tim Alberino, on youtube. Yes he has a book and yes there is a plug for the book in the vid. Just skip past and listen.

He makes sense to me and very well may be cracking the code, so to speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpXTaVWmJ48
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Kree

Quote from: Nameless on June 29, 2021, 00:21:48
I was just listening to a guy, Tim Alberino, on youtube. Yes he has a book and yes there is a plug for the book in the vid. Just skip past and listen.

He makes sense to me and very well may be cracking the code, so to speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpXTaVWmJ48

QuoteLucifer's desire to destroy humanity, men and women made in the image of God, is hard for us to fathom. But throughout history, he's tried to destroy everything God called good. Tim Alberino's research on the genetic hybrids of Genesis 6 led directly to the catastrophic flood of Noah and the near destruction of the entire human race. His hatred of mankind continues to this day through transhumanism, artificial intelligence, and the destruction of man's DNA.

Quoteprophecywatchers.com

Nope.  Zero chance this guy has any valuable information to offer.  I'd put this below even F tier.
Looking like Tom Campbell, alone, just isn't enough to appear credible these days..

The guy doesn't even know what he's talking about.  Not only is he a belief-trapped stage Blue, he's also taking the bible literally.

He even demonizes transhumanism & AI..  WHAT?!

Can't believe I'm seeing this type of content on this forum.

LightBeam

Quote from: Kree on July 03, 2021, 02:36:02

Can't believe I'm seeing this type of content on this forum.

As the topic states, this is a "New" perspective. We all know that there are endless probabilities and possibilities in the multiverse. Our line of reality also has endless probabilities in which every possible event is a reality. That equation automatically makes everything a reality that exists in some form in the multiverse. For this guy, this is HIS reality, and on a personal level and by believing in such he will experience like life events in his own life. His dreams and NP/afterlife experiences may also be influenced by this belief.
I think that we see reality in very unique personal ways. What is the mass truth through the eyes of the mass consciousness now in this Earth and this probable reality, I can not say. I see it through my own eyes, and if my beliefs tend to be more positive and optimistic, this is how I will perceive the world, no matter what the masses see or what each individual person sees. I will see in each person the light and not the darkness, and so I will attract good people in my life. Those who fear and tend not to trust, will attract like events and people. AS much as we want to know the truth from a larger perspective, we must understand that reality is formed by all of us on individual and mass level. Again, everything and anything exists in this multiverse, no question. The question is, what do we want to focus on at this time. Because everything does exist, the good, the bad and the ugly. We can start looking for the bad and the ugly in order to fight and save the world. And we do to some extend on a subconscious and conscious level, but being consumed within this war, will never let us see the good side. These realities can NEVER have the balance we always search for. Because this is the design done on purpose, done by the very inhabitants of these realities, and these who want to focus on the war have wanted to be in one, so let them fight and learn. Those who want to live in bliss and love even here, only if they focus, will find predominantly love and bliss.

We KNOW the system, but we can lift ourselves ABOVE the system. Do you know what I mean.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Well that was awkward. LOL

Thanks LB for getting the point.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Kree

Quote from: LightBeam on July 03, 2021, 17:36:12
As the topic states, this is a "New" perspective. We all know that there are endless probabilities and possibilities in the multiverse. Our line of reality also has endless probabilities in which every possible event is a reality. That equation automatically makes everything a reality that exists in some form in the multiverse. For this guy, this is HIS reality, and on a personal level and by believing in such he will experience like life events in his own life. His dreams and NP/afterlife experiences may also be influenced by this belief.
I think that we see reality in very unique personal ways. What is the mass truth through the eyes of the mass consciousness now in this Earth and this probable reality, I can not say. I see it through my own eyes, and if my beliefs tend to be more positive and optimistic, this is how I will perceive the world, no matter what the masses see or what each individual person sees. I will see in each person the light and not the darkness, and so I will attract good people in my life. Those who fear and tend not to trust, will attract like events and people. AS much as we want to know the truth from a larger perspective, we must understand that reality is formed by all of us on individual and mass level. Again, everything and anything exists in this multiverse, no question. The question is, what do we want to focus on at this time. Because everything does exist, the good, the bad and the ugly. We can start looking for the bad and the ugly in order to fight and save the world. And we do to some extend on a subconscious and conscious level, but being consumed within this war, will never let us see the good side. These realities can NEVER have the balance we always search for. Because this is the design done on purpose, done by the very inhabitants of these realities, and these who want to focus on the war have wanted to be in one, so let them fight and learn. Those who want to live in bliss and love even here, only if they focus, will find predominantly love and bliss.

We KNOW the system, but we can lift ourselves ABOVE the system. Do you know what I mean.

This is the kind of content I expect from the forum, lol :)
Nicely put (though paragraphs would be nice).

Your point on infinite valid possibilities is an important one, but I was more referring to "understanding" reality, rather than just having a feel for its nature.  E.g. Hitler was just as good as [insert random saint here], he was God/Love/Consciousness just the same as anyone else, but at the same time we also know he was worse.  Sure, it's all a matter of perspective, but some perspectives are superior to others (in a subjectively objective way).

It's important not to let abstract spiritual ideas confuse our understanding like this, imo.  Some people will not see the nuances and believe you're telling them Hitler was a saint, or that AI, the internet, technology, 5G towers, etc. are the work of Lucifer, lol.  Yes, all views are valid, but there's more to it than that.