News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

anyone else receive this email

Previous topic - Next topic

paint1

The Secret behind the Number 11 - Pretty Chilling

This is actually really freaky!! (Mainly the end part, but read it first)

1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb has 11 letters . (The terrorist who
threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993)
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers
was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers , was carrying
65 passengers. 6+5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is
now known. 9 + 1+ 1 =11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services
telephone number 911.

9 + 1 + 1 = 11

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the
hi-jacked planes was 254.

2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar
year.

Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1
+ 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after
the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognized symbol for the US , after the
Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is
taken from the Koran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a
fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands
of Allah while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced:
for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Koran.
Unconvinced about all of this Still ..?!

Try this and see how you feel after wards, it made my
hair stand on end:

[D Lemkay] THIS IS WHAT CONVINCED ME TO SEND THIS AROUND!

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:
1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number
of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers .
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS 1
What do you think now?!!

Novice

I think you have way too much time on your hands...   :wink:
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Awakened_Mind

So where does that get us? Should I get a tattoo of the number 11 or one with 9+2=11?

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

paint1

You could be right novice but coincidences & synchronicities are always interesting.I don't know if the information in the email is accurate, if not I expect someone on here will be quick to point it out.If it is accurate its a good argument for predestination; wouldn't you say?

Awakened_Mind

I still don't understand it's relevance. Even if it all checks out. It's interesting, but it doesn't really have any connection with anything. At the moment it's just numbers without any established meaning. Is there even a coherent hypothesis?

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

SnakeDoctor

read some where that, that quote isn't even in the koran

CFTraveler

QuoteThere is no verse in the Koran that refers to the "wrath of the eagle" or any other elements contained in the "verse" quoted in the message. Chapter 9 Verse 11 of the Koran is concerned with repentance and charity. Abdullah Yusuf Ali's translation Of The Holy Qur'an, records Verse 11 as:

But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.
Other translations may differ slightly in wording but carry essentially the same message.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/wrath-of-eagle-iraq.html

And what was so special about the meaning of  the 33 in Q 33 NY?  I can come up with a picture of whatever I want to mean anything with Wingdings.  In fact, I just might, just for fun.

Stookie

I had a feeling that the wingdings creator had something to do with it. No normal person would create such a wacky font.

CFTraveler

JJJ A  (In uppercase).   :-D
Or if you're mad NLNLNL. 

Embodied Words

I remember that thing. This girl brought it to class, and when we started doing some research on it we realized most of the stuff was bogus. It WOULD be interesting had most of it been true...

Like how you can fold a 20 dollar bill a certain way and you see the trade centers burning up. Who the hell comes up with that stuff??
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)

SnakeDoctor

people who smoke a little too much weed is who comes up with that...

like how we did 9/11....haha silly people(most of the people i see are 12 and 13 year olds)

greggkroodsma

Quote from: Embodied Words on November 20, 2007, 06:55:07
I remember that thing. This girl brought it to class, and when we started doing some research on it we realized most of the stuff was bogus. It WOULD be interesting had most of it been true...

Like how you can fold a 20 dollar bill a certain way and you see the trade centers burning up. Who the hell comes up with that stuff??

That is pretty strange about the 20 dollar bill and it is the only match of what happened on 9-11.  You see, there was 4 aircraft in the drama of 9-11.  Two hit the towers, 1 hit the pentagon, and one crashed in a field.  So, all of the hype on 9-11 and the number 11 is only about the material damage.  So, the number 11 may be concerning the material in the realm.  If you take the whole date - 9-11-2001 - you come up with 14, or 5.  That could point to the senses and the control of the senses being material. 

Let's smoke some more!

McKauhu

When first read, I was shocked, but now I think it's just made of by somebody who want to scare people etc

Kazbadan

Give me ANY topic and i will give "strange" coincidences with them and numbers.

ITs easy to create sch stuff!

For example: George W Bush: 11 letters?? Wrong! Because his complete name is not that one. (the W is something more, right?). Also: Afghanisthan (whatever you write it in english) as 11 letters: ok, but if you write it in Afeghan or portuguese or whateverm u will not have 11 letter.s

etc

thats just (with all respect) crap

I love you!

catmeow

Awww this is the Bible Code all over again... please give me a break!

Just a minute "Bible Code" contains 9 letters and my last sentance contained 56 characters... 5+6 = 11

Wow!

Still - it was a good email - I think I'll send it on, with the tag line "Send this onto 11 friends and you will receive good fortune within 11 days"  !!!

(sorry paint1...  no offense.... what Kazbadan said... :cry:)
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

Adun

Just to nitpick the beginning of the OP:

Quote from: paint1 on November 11, 2007, 07:10:401) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb has 11 letters . (The terrorist who
threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993)
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

1) It's also called "The City of New York", 16 letters.
3) Do you mean Ramzi Yousef? His actual name is Ramzi Ahmed Yousef or Ramzi Mohammed Yousef, 16 or 19 letters.
4) His name is George Walker Bush though, the W doesn't stand for W. 16 letters.

And also...
Quote2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers
was flight number 11.
QuoteOpen Microsoft Word and do the following:
1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number
of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS 1
What do you think now?!!

lulz

QuoteTHIS IS WHAT CONVINCED ME TO SEND THIS AROUND!

Then you're very very easy. :-D

Embodied Words

There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)