News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Projection in Cartoon Shows

Previous topic - Next topic

+Explorer+

astral traveler

~~ Astral Traveler ~~

Stookie

He he... that's pretty cool.

There used to be an Ace Ventura cartoon and there was an episode where he was meditating and OBE'd. I remember it being funny, but I don't remember why. Yes, I'm a dork. :-P

+Explorer+

Baphomet

I know this is an older thread but Dr. Orpheus from Venture Bros can project.
"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal."

Aleister Crowley

+Explorer+

Baphomet

It comes on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network.
"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal."

Aleister Crowley

IceCold_K82

In many of the old cartoons they would show OOBE with the near death experience.  Angels flying out of the body and that person noticing they are done.  I think that most people know what OOBE's are, they just dont know the term for it (Astral Projecting) and dont have their eyes open to noticing everywhere it is.

KI Aura

Quote from: Stookie on November 20, 2008, 11:25:17
He he... that's pretty cool.

There used to be an Ace Ventura cartoon and there was an episode where he was meditating and OBE'd. I remember it being funny, but I don't remember why. Yes, I'm a dork. :-P

It wasnt in the cartoon...it was in the movie "when nature calls" :D

AlterEgo4045

Quote from: KI Aura on January 16, 2009, 12:54:19
It wasnt in the cartoon...it was in the movie "when nature calls" :D
"Ahhhh ah ah ah ah ah ah alrighty theeeeen...." (Mods its a movie reference to it not random giberish XD)
One Bad Day. Thats what separates me from the rest of the world. Just One Bad Day...

Embodied Words

There is a video game called "Clive Barkers Jericho," and in it, all the characters you play as have a different supernatural ability, and one of them can Astral Project. It's a very gory game, btw. o.o
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)