News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Chunk of California Highway falls into the Pacific Ocean

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexy

– Thu Mar 17, 6:56 pm ET

CARMEL, Calif. – Engineers on Thursday were working to figure out when they'll be able to reopen a stretch of California coastal highway that collapsed into the ocean, blocking traffic to the scenic Big Sur region.

A 40-foot section of Highway 1 crumbled just after 5 p.m. Wednesday following several days of rainy weather. The entire southbound lane is gone, and the soil under the northbound lane also was giving way.

No one was injured in the slide, the California Highway Patrol said. Authorities have closed the two-lane road to traffic indefinitely.
ARTILCE LINK

"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Everlasting

Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Xanth

Quote from: Everlasting on March 21, 2011, 10:43:53
The entire state will fall into the ocean soon.
The irony here is that the more people think and believe that will happen... the more likely it will happen. :)

Lexy

That highway looks like its built on top of sand...
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

Nameless

Quote from: Xanth on March 21, 2011, 11:43:00
The irony here is that the more people think and believe that will happen... the more likely it will happen. :)
LOL, then why hasn't the world ended yet?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

I would love to live on an island. Lets make it happen fellow Californians LOL. It will not fall into the ocean. It will simply break along the San Andreas fault and float a few miles away into the ocean LOL.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Xanth

Quote from: Nameless on August 02, 2018, 04:32:29
LOL, then why hasn't the world ended yet?
What makes you think its not?
A massive change of that scale would take a lot longer... and I don't know about you, but I see humanity slowly falling, if not ALREADY FALLEN, off the cliff.  :)

Nameless

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.