News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind - Contact Has Begun (2020)

Previous topic - Next topic

illuminated

Has anybody watched this documentary (I just finished watching it)? Some info about it can be found here: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12108272/

By Steven Greer. Although the subject is "aliens" it actually is our consciousness, the effects of expanding it not only for ourselves, but for the entire population.

I find it pretty accurate and agree on most of the subjects covered there.

The narrative is easy to follow and is in line with the reports from many AP-ers here and elsewhere. It even goes beyond what I have read so far on the subject (connection between the wider reality and our 3D world and how we should become aware of the wider reality while being physical).

Anyways, watch it if you haven't so far. I haven't seen this level of production put into this topic so far.
"My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration."
-- Nikola Tesla

Lumaza

Yes I saw it. I saw his last one too. It didn't really have any new material in it though. I think it's goal was to make more people aware of his CE5 protocol. I have used it and still do. I don't go outside to see any physical beings or craft though. I use it once in awhile as a focus intent in a Phase/Meditation session. I don't listen to his guided meditation though. I had listened to it in the past and got the gist of what he was saying. I like it though!  8-)

He says what I have always said. That being that "contact" is being and has been made via consciousness for years now! No one can "block it" at that level!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

interception

I am not really a UFO guy. I have heard things and it is an interesting subject, but there are generally so much BS to sift through that I have just directed my energies elsewhere. I have never even heard of this CE5 protocol. It seems like a kind of partitioned phasing?  :?

illuminated

The topic in the documentary is much wider than the UFO, it's just a perspective from which they have approached the subject, but it's definitely an interesting watch.
"My brain is only a receiver, in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength and inspiration."
-- Nikola Tesla

Lumaza

Quote from: interception on May 24, 2020, 07:22:32
. I have never even heard of this CE5 protocol. It seems like a kind of partitioned phasing?  :?
It's more like it is "collective" Phasing session, since it is normally done in groups, focusing on the same intent. That's what I like about it. It opens people up to being "aware" and that's always a good thing!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

interception

Quote from: Lumaza on May 24, 2020, 13:34:51
It's more like it is "collective" Phasing session, since it is normally done in groups, focusing on the same intent. That's what I like about it. It opens people up to being "aware" and that's always a good thing!  :-)

Have you encountered anything interesting Lumaza? Referring specifically to this as a focus I mean

Lumaza

Quote from: interception on May 24, 2020, 14:56:27
Have you encountered anything interesting Lumaza? Referring specifically to this as a focus I mean
Phasing, no matter what the focus target is always leads to something interesting!  This is no different!  :-)

Has it led to any "physical" sightings here in our realm, no!