News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Codex Alimentarius - controling your free choice of food

Previous topic - Next topic

melody

Codex Alimentarius - how it could affect your free choice of what you consume.

In this video Dr. Rima Laibow explains what is Codex Alimentarius, how it originated, and its plans to control food production. This site also provides 2 other short videos.

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php

This is a lager format of the same video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6907472624667840551&q=Codex+Alimentarius&total=18&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=5

Mez

Sharpe

So what she's saying is that in 2009 4 billion people will die from nutrition shortage?

This isn't going to happen.
Let's just wait till 2009, it'll be just like 2012 :-D.
Nothing.

Mez

you cant even begin to compare 2012 to this... its complety different. comparing this to 2012 takes it way out of context. Its not some mayan prediction its a real world situation thats happening right now.

Sharpe

I disagree, it's a world event.
4 billion people dying is huge, I don't believe in prophecies so the mayan prediction and this are just lies told about world events that are yet to happen.

But yes it isn't the same, but it's still a paranoic and untrue prediction.

Mez

Im not a fan of prophecies either but this is different this is real. Real people, Real mandatory "guidlines", Real danger.

Im not looking at the whole "3 billion people are gonna die" aspect cos that (to me) is just hype. EVEN if it would happen it isnt happening right NOW. Whats happening now is we're on the way to a global change where everyone's health is at a major risk.

It doesnt take a genius to work out that deciding the right amount of nutrients to sustain human life should be done with BIOCHEMISTRY. Instead they've used Risk Assessment which is a branch of TOXICOLOGY. Nutrients arent toxins. They are nutrients. If you want the correct set of data you must use the correct science. How in the world is toxicology the right science? Its not... they're using it to fool us into thinking its scientific. This lady has done her homework on these guys...

Codex Alimentarius was started by WWII war criminals. Convicted war criminals. They ran a huge company (IG Farben) that supplied things like the gas used in the concentration camps aswell as fuel for all the vehicles. All for the sake of profit. I dont exactly think these guys have our HEALTH in mind. They want to make money... thats plain and simple.

I wouldnt just brush it off as a "paranoid prediction"... LOOK at the situation and take everything into account. This ladies not trying to scare us she's saying "something scaries coming and we need to change it so that its some beneficial or we are in BIG trouble"

you cant say its untrue before its even happened silly! haha. The fact of the matter is that its COMING and its going to be BAD for EVERYONE.