News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Crazy self-proclaimed Mormon prophet

Previous topic - Next topic

James S

"Crazy self-proclaimed Mormon prophet".....

Isn't that a tautology?

- James.

kiauma

Yikes!  And practically in my own back yard, too!  [xx(]
Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

Passive Observer

not a big fan of mormons, huh?

don't forget about the catholic priests who molested minors as well.

Scientology has also has a large share of scandals, murders, and conspiracies attached to it.
...High and surrendering to gravity and the unknown.  Catch me, heal me.  Lift me back up to the sun...

mactombs

quote:
The president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Butte Stake, was arrested this week in Boise after allegedly soliciting sex with a minor over the Internet.

Butte Stake isn't the president. I live in Utah. I'm an ex. A lot of this stuff is pretty inaccurate. Most of it refers to polygamous groups which are in no way related to the official church. The statue bit is true, though. It's a really stupid idea to put up a statue of a mass-murderer (which is why they're no longer doing it). But a lot of stupid ideas come from the legislature around here.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Kazbadan

Runlola, i dont know where to post this off topic question: are yo mad with me because of that discussion (we were kiding each other- this is my view) related to avatars?

Sorry for this stupid question, but i am concerned because since them you never changed any post withme[:(].

Bye bye[:)]
I love you!