News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Death Bed Confession From Area 51 Scientist

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Very interesting confession from this scientist before he passed away recently. Notice around 17 minutes in the video, he shows a photo of a friend of his who was working with an alien who died. And on that photo the spirit of the alien is captured next to his friend. He says that it is known that when you die, the spirit stays around for a while, and he said this must be happening with them too. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBxAMZwXg6s
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

sirkgarf

For some reason, the video has been removed. Can you post it again form another source?

Xanth

LightBeam

ha ha, first I read this on yahoo news, and few minutes later, when I wanted to cc the link and post it here, it was taken down. Now they have removed almost all videos, but this one still works. Hurry and watch it until the gov hasn't taken all of them down LOL

On this one around 16 minutes in the video he shows a photo of a spirit of an alien friend who had dies there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnRgV_TQ6wc
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

sirkgarf

Thank you! I've always been interested in UFOs and OBEs due to my personal encounters and expirience and I find this video pretty interesting. I downloaded it so I could upload it again if they take it off.  :-)

Karxx Gxx

Seems more believable than most ufo stories. They just look so frail and fragile!
Your way is The way

Kzaal

Wow it was taken down before I could watch it lol... even the new link you posted has been removed hahaha.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Volgerle

but the internet is like that mythological Greek hydra, cut off one head and three more will appear for it  :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XdaD7-QNAk

on the (CIA?) 'puppet' issue...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nua1QnrCosM

AAAAAAAA

You realize that not all daggon aliens look like this, right? The old man sounds like he just wants to play one last joke on the world before he dies. Why is it that whenever someone has an alien story, they claim that the aliens look so much different than humans?

LightBeam

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on November 08, 2014, 16:24:00
You realize that not all daggon aliens look like this, right? The old man sounds like he just wants to play one last joke on the world before he dies. Why is it that whenever someone has an alien story, they claim that the aliens look so much different than humans?

they can look like humans, if they kill a human and get inside the body LOL.
There may be extraterrestrials with similar planetary environment, so their life organisms resemble those on earth. Biological bodies mechanism depend on the environment anyway. But absolutely there are millions of different species besides humans. What makes you think the one of this story is made up? This race was just stupid enough to crash on earth and get caught LOL. I dont think this scientist is playing a joke.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Stillwater

While I have to admit the alien photos closely resemble that rubber doll in all but a few details (maybe the photo depicts a slightly different model of the same line), it does get you wondering what motivation people have to commit a hoax as their last public act before dying. Perhaps some of these "deathbed confessions" are done by people posing as dying individuals, but then, these people are still 75 and 80 years old. What business or desire does an old man of that age have fooling people... while there are some people that just never learn, it does make you think.

It gets hard to dismiss all of these accounts, even if there are a steady stream of obvious hoaxes.

Thanks for posting, Light!
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

LightBeam

But there is always some truth to most hoaxes. that popular shape which we see often in movies, hoaxes, stories, maybe originates from witnesses and leaked photos of the real thing. Because this particular race have been here, or is still here. So, they were seen and drawings, dolls, etc were made. But what if this scientist is showing a photo of the origin, from which all these dolls were made to create hoaxes. I dont believe 100 %, but he sounds genuine. If he was still alive and wanted to make money, this would have been known.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Volgerle

Quote from: LightBeam on November 08, 2014, 17:44:16
But there is always some truth to most hoaxes. that popular shape which we see often in movies, hoaxes, stories, maybe originates from witnesses and leaked photos of the real thing. Because this particular race have been here, or is still here. So, they were seen and drawings, dolls, etc were made. But what if this scientist is showing a photo of the origin, from which all these dolls were made to create hoaxes. I dont believe 100 %, but he sounds genuine. If he was still alive and wanted to make money, this would have been known.
Indeed. Let's just consider the typical grey alien. Many have met them BEFORE they became ingrained as a "meme" in our culture (consciously, but also subconsciously?) by movies, books, ... and dolls.

Old cave paintings of our ancestors already seem to depict them.

Old myths and sagas and even the goblins of fairytales might relate to them.

Many projectors met them on the astral plane (or whereever). I did too and wasn't expecting them or had the intent to "meet greys" at all! What they "really" are is still a mystery, but most of all it seems "they are" (real).

So we need to be careful here, not to confuse cause and effect, origin and its societal/cultural echo.

Imv, the doll is probably a cultural echo (and/or probably a counter-conspiracy by the PTB), but not the origin.

Stillwater

Yes, and they may also be a sort of psychological archetype to an extent. Terrence Mckenna was famous for discussing the interactions with what he termed "machine elves"- these sometimes humanoid, sometimes whirling geometric forms that resemble the narrative of such beings. Maybe Mckenna was interacting with trans-dimensional beings. Maybe he was interacting with a part of his own psyche he was able to access through his DMT use, and which is common to humans.

These depictions are definitely a part of the human experience, for reasons not entirely known.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

IAmWill

wow, i show interest in some aliens conspiracy too, this one caught my attention :)
Meditation + Binaural Beats = Cloud 9

Have a safe journey! always remember, have fun doing what ever it is you doing.

Alcohol Treatment Center Newark NJ

BranStark

Just wondering... Any other source where I could play it? They took down all of them. :D If you never hear from me again, they got me too. :D

Bloodshadow

yeah I would have liked to have seen it as well.

Volgerle

Regarding the topic of Area 51, I also recommend watching this.

http://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Area_51_Farsight_Project_main_page.html

QuoteBlind Conditions for All Remote-Viewing Data: All remote viewing for this project (as with all projects conducted at The Farsight Institute) was conducted under totally blind conditions. The viewers were told nothing about the project or specific targets while they were conducting their remote-viewing sessions. They were only instructed by a non-leading email that there is a target, and that they should remote view it.

A Note About the Quality of the Remote Viewing for This Project: willy Allgire, Daz Smith, and Aziz Brown have well-documented public track records with remote viewing, a great deal of which is available to see on the web site for The Farsight Institute in diverse projects, some of which span many years. The quality of the remote-viewing sessions for this project is absolutely stellar. These remote-viewing sessions are clear representations of the targets, both verbally and with unambiguous drawings.

The Remote-Viewing Target for This Project:

Target #16: The viewer will remote view the U.S. governmental facilities inside Area 51 in Nevada during April 2017. The remote viewer will perceive the area on the surface as well as all elements below the surface. The remote viewer will perceive the most advanced technology that exists in Area 51, as well as other elements that attract the attention of the remote viewer.

Note: The above target description was given to the remote viewers only AFTER the remote viewers had completed and delivered all remote viewing (paper sessions and video) for this project.

8-)

spike spiegel

I watched this video two or three years ago. I thought the man was genuine.
See you space cowboy.

BranStark