News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Dying Patients/Deathbed Visions

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

I came across this article recently. When MJ was undergoing her surgery for Cancer, I asked a number of the Nurses that I came into contact with there, if they had heard from their patients anything that would give them a clue that this person may have been experiencing a "Angel" or other spirit, before they passed away.

The question definitely created a response. Some were kind of in shock by my question, but I could tell they "knew" something. Others were more open and shared their stories. I then asked them if they ever had anyone come into the Hospital to help these people prepare for their oncoming "transition", as of what William Buhlman teaches. They answered no, which I expected them to say.

Here's the article:
http://www.dailygrail.com/Spirit-World/2016/9/Japanese-Study-Finds-1-5-Dying-Patients-Experienced-Deathbed-Visions-Deceased
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

I feel like I'm from another planet L. I can't remember a time when I didn't just know these type experiences are real. It was just never even a question to me and sometimes when I come across articles such as the one you linked I still get that feeling. It's like I want to tell them, look just accept it as real and valid and go from there if you need further understanding. You don't need to prove anything to further your understanding.

Not sure I'm making sense. I'm also not sure if I'm even on track with what you are wanting. But since belief IS what colors our world then it's only expected that those who believe will see those colors. Something like that anyway. :-D
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Kalana

My own mother had a vision of my grandma on her last day alive.  My father was with her and said she saw her standing in the corner of the room and asked him to pull up a chair close to the bed for her, that she hadn't seen her in a long time.  He of course just thought this was crazy talk.  Wish I could have been there because I'm the only one in the family who would have absolutely believed her.  In fact, when I was told about this it affected me on a very deep level.  For most of my life I have been fascinated with stories of the afterlife but of course had my doubts from time to time.  This encounter that my mother had made it very real and concrete for me and in the days after her death I could not get it off of my mind.  I felt as though this had been my "missing puzzle piece" so to speak in my search for answers.  VERY interestingly, it was in the days and weeks after this that I began experiencing vibrations out of the blue in the middle of the night.  Kind of freaked me out but it didn't take long for me to figure out what was going on and this led to my first OBE's and AP's.  That's how I became "awake" :-)