News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Elenin and the end of days

Previous topic - Next topic

astraladdict

My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

astraladdict

Sorry, i really am worried. I paused it at around 25 min. I even did what he said on google sky. He has the information and the evidence to back it up. ://

~astraladdict

blis

I dont have time to watch all that right now.

I did see this the other day though.

http://humansarefree.com/2011/07/evidence-comet-elenin-is-affecting.html#more

It's about how the way elenin was line up with the earth caused that big earthquake in japan.

Nasa has an applet on their website that lets you see where elenin will be relative to the planets in our solar system at any given time.
http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=elenin;orb=1;cov=1;log=0;cad=1#cad

You can see for yourself that elenin wil be between the earth and the sun on sep 25.

Orion-

I've read a lot about pole shifts, but for some reason I'm not worried. It might happen, but the date is unsure. September 25? Maybe later or sooner? I haven't seen this video yet and don't have time for it right now, but I don't think you should worry about it. That's not going to change what is possibly coming, right?

Would it not be possible to go obe and try to find this planet?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

To light one candle is more effective than cursing the darkness.

blis

Just watched it. Good video. The guy who edited it for youtube didnt do it any favours with that highlights bit at the start with the scary disonant chord played over the top. Made it seem like scaremongering. I almost switched it off. Glad I didnt.

Checked out the google sky thing too. You might need to zoom out a bit to see what he's on about.

Funnilly enough the other night I had a dream where I watched a giant glowing comet coming down to the earth(awesome sight) and and me trying to fly up into the sky to safety. And then after that I had a dream of me driving a car but not being able to stop it because the brakes wouldnt work right. I figured it was a message that some big undesirable change was coming that I wouldnt be able to stop but I never considered it could be taken more literaly.

the8reader

back when i was really young i had three dreams about the world ending or something really bad happaning.. one was a comet that hit. the other was a big tornado covering the earth. i think.. and the last was about planets lineing up in such a way.. and when it happend it pulled the earth apart.. that was a long long time ago  and i still member them as if i had them last night...
is it bad when your dreams are better than real life!

majour ka

What a crock of shite....make a good film though  :-D

Xanth

Quote from: majour ka on August 29, 2011, 20:44:44
What a crock of shite....make a good film though  :-D
Yuppers, just more fearmongering.
We really should keep this fear stuff off the forums... it only serves to make matters worse.

grzazek

CFTraveler

If you want to be scared then please don't read this.
http://www.universetoday.com/87619/worried-about-comet-elenin-faqs-from-ian-musgrave/

Idk if this comet can cause an earthquake- I mean, there was one the other day in Virginia, and there was no conjunction.  But even if it will cause it in September, well, blessings to all.

NoY

Karas

If anything does happen it'd only be smokes and mirrors to help with the epicness of the great plan by the elite and like the movie "knowing" who would wana stay on earth if it's about to break? Pretty cleaver plan if that does happen but we know the earth is giving birth and all the chaos is pose to happen. The comets are prolly just extra tools to make it look like it's the end of everything. Smokes and mirrors is all it is  :-D
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

Xanth

Quote from: Karas on August 30, 2011, 15:57:20
If anything does happen it'd only be smokes and mirrors to help with the epicness of the great plan by the elite and like the movie "knowing" who would wana stay on earth if it's about to break? Pretty cleaver plan if that does happen but we know the earth is giving birth and all the chaos is pose to happen. The comets are prolly just extra tools to make it look like it's the end of everything. Smokes and mirrors is all it is  :-D
I know you're semi-joking and all here... but this is EXACTLY what will happen. 
People will point fingers and yell SEE!!  TOLD YOU SO!!!!  Even when no such connection exists.

People will see what they want to see...

Karas

I wasn't joking at all o_o
I based my ideas on acient texts that talks about this stuff and the signs are showing up. it also means that the elite can take advanaged of this and add to the fual to cause fear and chaos. Depending what timeline they want to use, there are so many possabilitys how this will turn up but as the acient texts says through out history. Nothing bad will happen to the earth and it will stay forever. The only ones who put fear on "end of the world" crap are people who don't read there own books or learn diffent beliefs cultures -__-
there to busy listeing to what religus leaders say and belive it cause they must obey otherwise "god" will be angry cause they didn't "belive"

And that's the smoking gun! Cause here we have fools who have no wisdom and preach darkness from mouth to mouth and it spreads like a virus and look at us now... I find it funny how spiritual people see this as something great and spiritual and then you get theses fools who spread fear and pure darkness that you'd would wana kill yourself cause you don't want to suffer the things to come.

I kinda agree with you Ryan on the fear posts, iv read many topics on how people killed there own family and themselves cause of fear like global warming or 2012 end of the world etc iv been down this road to so I kinda understand why they did the things they did. Like I said in the comment above you:
"who would wana stay on earth if it's about to break?"
Firmly understand that there is no joy or sorrow in this world. If you believe worldly objects are a source of happiness, in their absence you will feel sorrow. Accept the fact that there is no true happiness in the world.

Stillwater

I agree CFT, I was thinking of some of those same points. Some worth reiterating:

Surely if Elenin Was Going to Hit the Earth NASA/the Government Would Hush it Up?
Which government? The Australian Government, the UK Government? The Italian Government? The South African Government? Amateur astronomers world wide are following this comet and continually talking to each other. The have the programs to work out where the comet is going. If the comet was coming anywhere near us, the amateur community would be first to know, and there is no keeping them quite. Consider how wide spread the information is about Apophis, which is a real, if extremely marginal, hazard.

Why isn't Comet Elenin in the News? For the same reason that the other 16 comets discovered in 2010 didn't get in the news, or the 5 comets discovered in 2011. They are all dim. The News is only interested in comets that are spectacular, readily visible to the unaided eye or are being visited by spacecraft. Comet 2009 P1 will be as bright, if not brighter than C/2010 X1 Elenin, but that's not in the news either. Amateur and professional astronomers are watching comet Elenin and others avidly, but the news channels don't care about our obsessions with faint fuzzies.

-------------------

I mean, I can believe the US government could hush this up; I don't however believe, that all the world's sundry governments and the amateur astronomy community can be hushed up. Just too damn many of them... if you think the conspiracy runs that deep, you should probably be suspecting your family members too.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Stookie_

Quote from: Stillwater on September 01, 2011, 05:30:09
if you think the conspiracy runs that deep, you should probably be suspecting your family members too.

I knew my Dad was in on this! Thanks for the heads up Stillwater.

astraladdict

Quote from: Stookie_ on September 01, 2011, 11:14:30
I knew my Dad was in on this! Thanks for the heads up Stillwater.
Pets too! Your cat could be running the show ;P

CFTraveler

Of course.  Our cats are after all, our Overlords.

astraladdict

Especially when they are hungry and want their food

CFTraveler

astraladdict

..... When they want attention but you're busy typing on the keyboard, so they jump on your lap, lay down on the keyboard. etc

Astr4l

20 more days to go :) ... lets do the count down together

CFTraveler

"Tonight We're Gonna Party Like it's 1999  Y2K May 2011 Sept26, if not Oct 16, if not Dec.21 next year, unless someone comes up with one in-between....."