News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Extraterrestrials

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart

Yes, this seems to be one of the first eyewitness accounts of an actual Nuclear detonation/explosion.

Like I always say, we are currently reliving and relearning/remembering things we used to know.

Hopefully we also will remember all the horror and chaos that a device like this caused.  :|

Mr.Flip

ok stop stop stop please stop people this is ridiculous these are all the same comments, beliefs, theories etc about extraterrestrial life i have heard, read or seen.

its all just a bunch of mindless conspiracies and they all point their finger in the wrong direction.
i have no idea of anything about Aliens at all why because Ive never met one in the flesh and blood in physical reality, and I'm not assuming that there isn't any other life out their at all.
I know for a fact there is Life out there because well you cant make life too easy,--- just dedicate this whole realm to one species cmon seriously???--

anyway I'm more concerned about what happens here in this world in order to insure a safe and mutable communication with another species because if u didn't pay attention in the video of the hearing the first guy to speak Paul hellyer, he was trying to get all the different military departments of Canada airforce, army, navy and join them together into one big military dep. THATS RETARDED!!!

and thats exactly what i mean by i want to insure a good relationship with any ET, there are people here on this earth who will screw it up

Im really positive that if any Honorable species came to light here they would be more than willing to discuss individual liberty and rights and i would love to have that discussion with them because its a discussion that has been going on for thousands of years here.

seriously your wasting your time going through these emergencies it blocking all of us from the important things.

P.S. i love all of y'all  :-D havent been online in awhile
(!)Spark it up

Stillwater

Quoteits all just a bunch of mindless conspiracies and they all point their finger in the wrong direction.

Which direction is the right direction, lol?

There is so much information, but it is so hard to check any of it, the truth of the matter could be near anyhting as far as I can see.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Wi11iam

Quote from: Stillwater on May 21, 2013, 18:52:22
I almost forgot about the vedic accounts of "Vimana's"- the divine sky chariots that sound eerily like spacecraft in the vedas.

The most famous account is from the Mahabharata, which is the story of the great Kurukshetra war between the Pandavas and Kauravas; in the climactic battle, a sky chariot (vimana) was said to have hurled a terrible weapon which decimated both sides, but the Kauravas most so, and that resembles a nuclear device in pretty much every respect of its effects and consequences- there is description of a "parisol-like cloud", a sickness which causes the hair to fall out... blinding flash... the fact that water temporarily relieves the sickness associated with it, as it does in irradiated areas; literally 8 or 9 pieces of information like that describe an atomic weapon perfectly.

It sounds very much like there has been a race of humans with technology far beyond what history would allow, or else that extraterrestrial visitors have been playing their hand at times. I suppose it could also be a coincidence, but the connection in these verses has always been uncanny to me.
-----------

The most obvious source of this story is that whomever experienced it was adept at APing and experienced this as another reality...well short of having just made it up in their imagination.

It may well have even transpired in another Galaxy on some planet similar to Earth and may even be a collective memory from the species involved which has leaked into our own through those universal connections.

Obviously it is a past event rather than some predicted one for a future time...or it seems to be presented as such.

Right now "ET" is more than likely a product of the 'non physical reality' perhaps this is how physical beings get around the universe - by using the non physical as a portal...so maybe that is part of the plan for humanity - to study the nature of the non physical and to develop ways of using it as a portal into other parts of the Galaxy and Universe. 

Perhaps that connection can only ever be non physical interaction...because the nature of the non physical which bridges these distances which are in the physical cannot be physically experienced as in - a physical form cannot exist in a non physical reality but the consciousness which is experiencing through that physical form CAN experience the non physical and in this way connect with other consciousness in other forms in other parts of the Galaxy and physical universe THROUGH the same method.

Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

Wi11iam

Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

Stillwater

QuoteThe most obvious source of this story is that whomever experienced it was adept at APing and experienced this as another reality...well short of having just made it up in their imagination.

Sounds like as good an explanation as any... there are so many details spot on in those verses, it seems likely they saw some version of a nuclear blast.

Your explanation makes sense considering that everything we do here came from the Hindu tradition... they had an entire culture of spiritual adepts... it doesn't seem that far fetched then that one of them saw the future or another space and time and assumed it was the great mythical war in their traditions I guess.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Nameless

This has been an interesting thread, so far I am only on page 2. I only want to say one thing at this point regarding disclosure and whether or not humanity is ready for that event.

We can't wait for humanity to be ready, that won't happen till someone blows off the lid and forces the issue. By blowing off the lid I mean in full light so no one is left with any doubts.

I know this - People often will not face change head on. And often the very best solution to a problem like this is to just do it. I liken it to that point of contention between family members. You know the one, it's whatever that problem is that is always lurking and making everyone suspicious or keeping depressed or angry - Then one day someone just blows up and there's a huge argument. That one.

If you've ever been in that situation before then you know how truly fresh the air becomes after the blow up now that everyone's cards are on the table.

Just saying, now back to reading...
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Whatever information some world agencies may have, whether they want to keep it a secret or not it's not entirely up to them. I think in the end it is up to the extraterrestrials who as of now are not exposing themselves to the public and making open mass contacts that no government will be able to hide. Apparently they are a lot more advanced than us to be able to do what they wish. I don't want to speculate about motives, purposes, etc, because there are so many possibilities. I was visited by one but there was no message given to me, just showing up in front of me when I was a child. So, I know they exists, even if I wasn't visited, the accounts of witnesses are way too many to ignore, starting from the cave pictures from prehistoric times, ancient structures that could not have been built by humans with the current tools at the time, to present day with retiring government officers telling it all, incidents and crashes covered poorly by the government with hundreds of witnesses, etc. When the time comes, we will know.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Rakkso

We have power downs lately so it's a good thing that you get to lie outside at night so you don't cook yourself up inside and looking up at the starry sky you absolutely always caugh the stars moving. Yesterday I saw one permanent dot of light across the sky from horizon to horizon and maybe an hour later it came back from where it went. Not to mention that you can suddenly see something blinking once strongly out of nowhere in the sky and then it won't happen again for a while and you think you are crazy until you see it again. Lol