The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 30, 2022, 15:28:28

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FLIGHT 77  (Read 1746 times)
ubiquitous
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2006, 21:44:44 »

Recent pictures released by pentagon officals show the explosion but you still can't make out the plane?
To have such hi res equiptment all around the pentagon why does it not show a plane? did they fire a missile into themselves and say thats were flight 77 ended just to gain acceptance on a fight with the middle east for oil or are they just trying to aid conspiritists for some unseen reason?Huh??
MisterJingo
Astral Energy 5

44977578 misterjingo misterjingo
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 22:35:19 »

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pentagon_757_plane_evidence.html
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 22:35:19 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

no_leaf_clover
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 22:47:47 »

I wouldn't bank on anything other than a 757 hitting that building. I'm at least convinced that some kind of plane did hit that building. Too many people witnessed something slamming into it, even though whatever it was was obviously destroyed. There are more important issues to be wasting your time with the Pentagon anyway though, imo.

Mister Jingo,

CatHerder's post had a lot of logical fallacies that were addressed much later in that thread (the thread is massive). That's not to say she was wrong in that it was a 757, but a lot of the arguments she used weren't that solid. Unfortunately, she had already been banned by this time for posting abusive material directed towards other members.

Btw, those frames have been around for years. Not new at all, just now "officially" released.

What is the sound of no leaves cloving?
MisterJingo
Astral Energy 5

44977578 misterjingo misterjingo
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2006, 00:20:12 »

Quote from: no_leaf_clover

Mister Jingo,

CatHerder's post had a lot of logical fallacies that were addressed much later in that thread (the thread is massive). That's not to say she was wrong in that it was a 757, but a lot of the arguments she used weren't that solid. Unfortunately, she had already been banned by this time for posting abusive material directed towards other members.

Btw, those frames have been around for years. Not new at all, just now "officially" released.

I've read through the entire thread (and there is more evidence further in, in answer to peoples posts), and tbh CatHerder was researching information in the public domain, so there was sure to be some errors in here. On the whole though I think it amasses a huge amount of evidence that it was a plane (not a bomb or a missile etc) and was probably a 757.  In comparison to the 'evidence' used by the conspiracy theorists (some of which has been proven to be tampered with and fake to back up said theories), I would trust the evidence (with caution) presented in that thread.
no_leaf_clover
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 04:49:58 »

So are you signed up on ATS, Jingo? It'd be interesting you catch an AP member on there.

What is the sound of no leaves cloving?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 04:49:58 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: