News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hemi-Sync Holiday Sale

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Man

Hemi-Sync holiday sale is now on at:

https://hemi-sync.com

If anyone has been wanting to buy the Gateway Series or any other Hemi-Sync title now is a great time to buy.  You can use their promo code they provide on their homepage and save 20% at checkout until Dec. 31.  This is how I bought my Gateway set last year.  I bought myself the digital downloads and was able to start listening almost immediately.  You can buy either the digital downloads or CD set.

Anyways, just wanted to share this for anyone who may be interested.
The Adventure Continues...

baro-san

Thank you. Nice of you to share.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

SCHMUSTIN

I just checked out the site and don't see the discount. Am I looking in the wrong location?

Would you recommend the product? Did it help you in anyway?

Quote from: T-Man on November 12, 2017, 18:05:18
Hemi-Sync holiday sale is now on at:

https://hemi-sync.com

If anyone has been wanting to buy the Gateway Series or any other Hemi-Sync title now is a great time to buy.  You can use their promo code they provide on their homepage and save 20% at checkout until Dec. 31.  This is how I bought my Gateway set last year.  I bought myself the digital downloads and was able to start listening almost immediately.  You can buy either the digital downloads or CD set.

Anyways, just wanted to share this for anyone who may be interested.

T-Man

SCHMUSTIN,

They have recently updated and overhauled their website.  I think it may depend on how your accessing the website.  I find that the site doesn't work well with my iPad and iPhone.  I have attached a pic of the website from my computer.  The Promo Code is: 20OFF

I enjoy listening to Hemi-Sync products.  I have bought many of them and as I said I have bought the Gateway series.  I find they help me relax and focus and some titles have more of an effect on me than others.  The Gateway Series has also helped me but I think they will resonate with each individual differently.  There is no Magic Bullet that I have found that will give you a NPR experience.  I believe you will only get out what you put in.  I have recently been trying to learn how to phase.  I have done lots of reading here, have gotten great advice from members here and I have also asked my guides for help while listening to a Hemi-Sync title.  I clicked out while listening and had a very short dream that gave me my answer.  I was shown that I was on the right path but I just needed to keep working on it.   :-)

Lumaza

Quote from: T-Man on November 13, 2017, 14:53:11
There is no Magic Bullet that I have found that will give you a NPR experience.  I believe you will only get out what you put in.  

Five Stars awarded to that post!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

T-Man

HaHa!  Thanks for the 5 stars! I have great teachers!  :-D

T-Man

FYI,

Just wanted to let people know that a new Gateway has been released.  It is the 'Gateway Experience Wave VII - Voyager' which they say that this album is based on the Monroe Institute's Lifeline program.  I will likely try it at some point in the future but if anyone tries it out in the mean time I would be interested to know what you think of it.

Cheers!