News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hunter S Thompson

Previous topic - Next topic

Eol007

Wishing you a safe trip homewards!

Stephen

Nick

He was a good writer in his early years. I remember back in the late 60's reading Hell's Angels which was a breakthrough book. Not only on the motorcycle club, but also that time period. I was living in San Francisco (Haight-Ashbury district) back in '67 as a teen. He captured that time period so well.

Later, books such as Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas were great reads by a perceptive, if 'out there' writer.

Through all the years, HT was a madcap with drugs and alcohol, and he loved firearms. Oftentimes, we'd see photos and he'd be holding a rife or a pistol.

He'll need some healing work done in the nonphysical. Hopefully that will happen quickly.

Nick
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

My Journalism professor this morning refered to Hunter Thompson as a "son of a grump." This is a direct from him.

I personally have never heard of him until the news started talking about his death. Given the fact that my professor normally never swears it was pretty darn funny. :lol: